Bellona- The Blaze of Ice

By Sweet_8_Psycho

The underworld knows her as Bellona, name taken after the Roman goddess of war. And the goddess of war she is... More

AN;
prologue
character aesthetics
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8 (Day 1)
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12 (Day 2)
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15 (Day 3)
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25 (Day 5)
chapter 26
chapter 27
AN;
chapter 28
chapter 29 (Day 6)
Please Please do this!!
chapter 30
chapter 31 (Day 7)
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
Important Announcement
Q/A
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49 part 1
chapter 49 part 2
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
We did something...
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
Epilogue
Author's Note
SEQUEL!!
NEW BOOK ALERT

chapter 20 (Day 4)

16.3K 478 140
By Sweet_8_Psycho

Andi was sitting in the middle of the room, me on his right, and Leander on his left. The rest were spread over the room, except Charlotte who, by the sounds coming from upstairs, was really angry at the boys for not going after her to see if she was alright. I don't like her, if you did not already know. Anthony was still crying, and was being comforted by Apollo and Alfonio.

"Dad, how? You were kidnapped and tw-two years" chocked out Estian.

"We owe my life, all of your lives, the two mafia, ALL that we have, to this person right here." He gestured to me. Their eyes immediately snapped to me.

"I-I do not understand i-" Stuttered Alexandre.

"And you do not need to. He is here, you all are here, the mafias are fine, that is all that matters. Drop it." I stated coldly. I did not like him as well, if it was clear by the way, and i was not particularly looking forward to discussing that topic.

"Uncle, start from the beginning. Tell us Everything." Said Abel.

"Okay, here goes nothing. Get comfy cause this is going to be long." He started off.

"You know how i had been searching for Samantha since she took Taylor away. The first 11 years, i was unsuccessful. It was like she had disappeared off the face of the earth."

"I wish" I scoffed.

he continued. "Until one day, I got a lead. Samantha was spotted in a bar."

"Red flags. You were the leader of such a great mafia. How?" I asked. I never knew his side of how he was kidnapped. Being the mafia leader, i never thought he would make such a foolish mistake of taking up the lead.

"I was not thinking like a mafia leader, my love. I was a desperate father, who had searched the entire damn world for his princess, who had not seen his daughter in eleven years." He explained with a small smile. "And if i say so myself, i do not regret taking the lead."

"Anyway, i followed the lead, got a little out numbered"

"That is an understatement, one against thirty is a little outnumbered? And you managed to kill twenty three of them." I scoffed.

"Hush now." Said Andi.

"Dad you did that? Wow" Exclaimed Alexandre. 

"Oh it is nothing for me." He said haughtily.

"I know big guy, i know." I sighed sadly. He had been tortured so much, and yet here he was, still the same jolly old man, making jokes. He knew what i was thinking because he wrapped his arm around me and continued.

"I was taken by the Cironio mafia, and kept in their cells for the next two years." He said, looking at the boys with sadness.

"I had my doubts. Dammit, i should have known. I am sorry father, so damn sorry. I-i could have saved you, saved you th-the torture. I failed. You trusted me, and and i failed you. I am so sorry. Fuck." Leander started apologising and cursing himself profusely.

"Son, you did very well. You helped your brothers when their own father wasn't there, you took care of the mafia alone, it is where it is because of you. You put aside your feelings and pain, and was there for everyone else. I am so so proud of you." Andi said, hugging the now weeping Leander.

My respect for him might have just increased a lot. 

"I think you can imagine what had happened there. No food, water, continuous torture, always chained and blah blah blah."

"Then the letter, was that really-really you?" interrupted Anthony.

"You guys are pathetic listeners. And yes I was the one who wrote it. Taylor had posted it. As i said, we owe her everything. Continuing from where i had been interrupted, they wanted to know the addresses of our central building, private house and main warehouse. Here also, Taylor helped me a lot, in not giving in to their torture. They were not able to retrieve any information from me. I escaped a month ago, and three days ago i contacted Ruby and Augustus, which leads us to here." 

"A MONTH AGO?" Shouted the eight boys.

"Yes, a month ago" Laughed out Andi. "Taylor had said and quote, 'That fool of a trashcan will wipe out the entire world when he sees that you have escaped, except his own city.' I am not saying the vulgar words she used, which i highly disapprove of, by the way" He said frowning at me. I stuck my tongue out at him, and his frown turned upside down.

"And that is exactly what i did. Stayed right there, while he, searched entire New York, without any success."

Uncle Augustus started next "And when he contacted us, we did not want to get your hopes high, so we decided to see him ourselves first. When we were sure that he is alive-"

"It is like you do not even want me to be alive."  Andi cut in, pouting.

" we came here. This is why we could not come here with others." continued Augustus, paying no heed to Andi.

There was silence, everyone was processing what had happened half an hour ago.

"Well, we are going to bed. Goodnight everyone." Said Ruby, getting up, followed by Augustus.

"You guys should also go to sleep, it is getting late." Said Andi, yawning. "It has been a long day. Get some rest. We will talk more tomorrow, yeah?"

"Dad? I still cannot believe you are alive, here." said Anthony, cheekily.

"Oh help me lord." Groaned Andi. They all laughed, wishing goodnight, and went to bed happy and relieved.

Time to talk to ETHAN!! I hurry up the stairs, eager to talk to him, and tell him what all happened. 

Or not.

He...did not pick up the phone. My mood dampened at that. He might be busy, we will talk tomorrow, I told myself, and succumbed to a dreamless sleep.

____________________________________

Don't forget to vote, comment and i am just kidding, there is more ;)

_

_

_

_

_

I woke up, aand you know the drill. Nothing happened at the gym today. 

Ha, sike! I fooled you didn't I?

Leander came up to me when i was doing crunches.

"Can i talk to you?" He asked. Did he figure out who i was ? If yes then shit, i think as I stand up. 

"Umm i do not know what exactly it was, but dad is not the one to exaggerate when it come to someone helping us. That is why i know that whatever you did, i has helped us a lot. So on behalf of the entire family, and the two mafia, i would like to thank you." He said with a small smile. Not what i expected, but again, who is complaining. 

"It is alright, besides i didn't do much." I say politely with a smile of my own.

"Okay then." He said before walking away.

After gym, i went downstairs, to find everyone except Andi already seated on the table, thought they had not started eating yet. 

"Do i have to be here so earlyy!" whined Charlotte as i sat down as well.

"Yes Charlotte." Sighed Alexandre. "We always used eat every meal together with him before he was taken away, and since he came back yesterday, we will do that again." 

Charlotte grumbled at that, and mumbled something about old fucker being back to soon or something. I hope for her that she is not talking about Andi, because if that is the case then my fists are itching to hit her face.

Andi came in soon enough, and breakfast was served. I didn't take a plate since i knew what is coming. Andi divided his food in two, and then gave me one half. As he said, it was a habit, except back then, i would give three fourth of my food.

"Uncle, why are you doing that? She can take her own food." Said Charlotte in..disgust?

"Yes, but i want her to share my food. Is there a problem?" He replied sharply.

She shook her head in fear.

"Anyway, let us talk about what was happening yesterday." He continues, in a strict tone.

"LEANDER. ADAM. VIANARCO. You ordered your SISTER, my DAUGHTER, to prove herself?!" He scolded.

Leander put his head down in guilt, or to hide the big smile on his face. I snickered. What? It is not everyday you see the most powerful person in the world being scolded.

"And then you said that if she was deemed untrustworthy, you would do what you do with every other traitor. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? HAVE YOU- AND NOW YOU ARE SMILING?" Shouted Andi in horror. 

Not only Leander, but all the other boys were smiling as well. At that, Leander started laughing, soon followed by the rest. I have never heard him laugh, so i was actually amazed. He seemed a lot younger when he laughed, he seemed carefree, and nothing like that cold hearted, old, mafia leader. I decided that i liked this version of him better.

"Oh so now you all are laughing? I have no respect in this house." grumbled Andi.

 "I just missed this dad, i missed this a lot" Said Leander.

"I missed you a lot too son. All of you. You do not know how much- WAIT! If you think i forgot about yesterday, then I DID NOT. You are not getting away with it. HOW COULD YOU?!" Andi exclaimed. Unfortunately for him, he was just met with more laughs.

____________________________________

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!!

AN; There you go, long chapter, BEFORE the time i promised. I swear, i am going to fail. Anyway, ENJOY!!

And comment what you think about Alfonio!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

451K 7.6K 46
Serendipity: The occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way. Marabella Athena Russo was taken away from her dad, an...
1.3M 30.2K 83
Briella,17, never had a stable family set up. She was left alone by the age of 7, to fend for herself. Her father hated her, abused her for her whole...
323K 6.2K 79
*Mafia boss and his lost love* Alessa Romanov had endured a difficult childhood. Kidnapped at two years old, she had no memory of her biological fami...
Resilience By Swati

Teen Fiction

4.5M 131K 88
[COMPLETED] "Life doesn't get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient." ― Steve Maraboli She has experienced more pain in her 15...