✾𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞...

Av Novellafanfics

𝘈 𝘛𝘰𝘬𝘺𝘰 𝘙𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘹 𝘍𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤 Shiori Hanma (which is YOU in the... Mer

✾One-Reincarnation❃
✾Three-Open up✾
✾Four-Change the storyline✾
✾Five-Let's make a deal✾
✾Six-Shinichiro Sano✾
✾Seven-First Generation✾
✾Eight-Change of Plans✾
✾Nine-Lies✾
✾Ten-Family✾
✾11-Black Dragon's Gemstone✾
✾Twelve-Fight Back✾
✾Thirteen-Izana Kurokawa✾
✾Fourteenth-Playdate✾
✾Fifteen-Special✾
✾Sixteen-This is all for Shuji✾
✾Seventeen-Ice Cream✾
✾Eighteen-Going off course✾
✾Nineteen-Burdens✾
✾Twenty-Enough is Enough✾
✾Twenty One-Next plan✾
Clarifications And Questions
✾Twenty two-Kokonoi Hajime✾
✾Twenty Three-Same but different ✾
✾Twenty Four-Shopping time✾
✾Twenty Five-Favorite Color✾
✾Twenty Six-Comfort the relatable✾
✾Twenty Seven-The girl meets the Clown✾
✾Twenty Eight-Dreams✾
✾Twenty Nine-The Queen tricks the Clown✾
✾Thirty-The 1st division ✾
✾Thirty One- Acknowledge✾
✾Thirty Two-Stranger Danger✾
✾Thirty Three-Brother's care✾
✾Thirty Four-Unforseen✾
✾Thirty Five-Twist of Fate✾
✾Thirty Six-Foreboding✾
✾Thirty Seven-Sudden Visit✾
✾Thirty Eight-6th Squad Captain ✾
✾Thirty Nine-Unfortunate✾
✾Forty-Next Arc✾
✾Forty One-3rd Squad Captain ✾
✾Forty Two-Sudden Change✾
✾Forty Three-An old Story✾
✾Forty Four- Bitter tongue ✾
✾Fourty Five-The tiger and the snake✾
✾Fourty Six-Saving Baji✾
✾Fourty Seven-Save Baji II✾
✾Fourty Eight-Fireworks✾
✾Fourty Nine-Outcome✾
✾Fifty-Date with Baji Keisuke✾
✾Fifty One-Same goal different ending✾
✾Fifty Two-Plead to save✾
✾Fifty Three-Men in Black✾
✾Fifty Four-Your Last Smile✾
✾Fifty Five-The cake to your heart✾
✾Fifty Six-Things will get better✾
✾Fifty Seven-The past he keeps✾
✾Fifty Eight-Reunion✾
✾59.1-Shiba Siblings✾
✾59(Full) - It's been so long✾
✾Sixty-The Truth within the Secret✾
✾Sixty One-Is your help genuine?✾
❖Bonus Chapter - Bonten AU❖
❖Bonus chapter(2)-Bonten AU❖
✾Sixty Two-Suspicion✾
✾Sixty Three-Saved but...✾
✾Sixty Four-What about you?!✾
✾Sixty Five-Christmas Amends✾
✾Sixty Six-Wish✾
✾Sixty Seven-Meet up with Koko✾
✾Sixty Eight-Admit✾
✾Sixty Nine-New Future?✾
✾Seventy✾
✾Seventy One-What lies ahead✾
✾Seventy-two Surprise✾
✾Seventy Three-I'm here✾
✾Bonus Chapter (1)✾
✾Seventy Four-She chose...✾
✾Seventy Five-Scared to love✾
✾Seventy Six-Broken promise✾
✾Seventy Seven-His Queen✾
✾Seventy Eight✾
✾Seventy Nine - To you I hate/love✾
✾Eighty-Behind it all✾
✾Eighty one✾

✾Two-Problems✾

45.3K 2.1K 2.5K
Av Novellafanfics

◖Character Info◗  
Name: Shiori Hanma

Gender: Female

Age: 1-year-old (yeah, you're still a baby.)

Hair color: Black

Eye color: Blue

Birthday: August 23, 1992

A/N- You were born in the year 1992 and have a 3 years age gap with Shuji Hanma since he is your older brother.

           ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶ ༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

Date: October 13, 1992

It's already been a year since you got reincarnated into the world of your favorite anime called Tokyo revengers. You were laying down inside your adorable blue starry crib that was bought by your parents. As you were laying down, you were still stuck in deep thought on how to survive in the new world that you will be living in for the rest of your life.

'13 years later, the event when Toman and Moebius will start fighting one another will be the start of Shuji Hanma's destruction flag...No... the event when he meets Kisaki will be the STARTING POINT of his destruction flag.' You thought to yourself. You rolled over to the other side of your crib to stop the aching sensation you started to feel in your head.

'AAAAGH! THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING! Even if I were to try and leave this house, it still doesn't change the fact that I have a body of a child!' You thought as you were screaming eternally inside your head. 'And even if I were to run away at some orphanage, my parents can still locate me once they report a missing child case to the authorities. If only faking my death at this era would be easy...'

You kept twisting your body left and right because of your frustration. Until a few moments later, you suddenly popped out an idea in your mind. 'That's it! Once I become 18 years old and show my new parents that I'm more mature enough unlike kids who are at my age at this life, they will surely give me the opportunity to move into another place far from Tokyo and let me live for myself! This way I won't be able to get involved with Shuji's destruction flag in the future and I will be able to live in peace!'

Then suddenly a large BAM could be heard from the door. Which made you snap away from your thoughts.
"Shiori! Your Big brother is home!" the young boy said cheerfully as he closed the door behind him. The boy immediately ran towards the crib and looks down at his adorable little sister.

"Hehehehe" the boy made a wide grin.
'W-What is he smiling for..?' you have gotten a bit anxious at his sudden action. The young Shuji poked his finger on your cute chubby cheeks. "Your so cute Shiori!"
He continued to poke your chubby cheeks as you begin to make a frown on your face.

(YOUR POV)
This brat is so annoying! Can't he see it from my facial expressions that I don't like it?!

I slapped his finger away from me.
"Hehehe! Does Shiori want to play with big brother?"
What?! No! I never said I wanted to play with you!
" Come here Shiori!"
He tried to pick me up but I was twisting my body from each side of the crib so that he won't be able to lay a finger around me.
"Mmm...Come on Shiori! Big brother really wants to play with you."
The young Shuji said as he made a pouty face.

Ugh... not with the puppy eyes...
Seriously, those kinds of eyes are annoying.

I tried not to look at the pitiful puppy eyes that he started to make, but...Sigh...this sucks!
I gave up and let him carry me for a while, besides he's still a kid right now before he reaches puberty and starts to act cold and cool at the same time.

But the real question is...

how EXACTLY did he turn that way in the anime?

Date: April 1, 1998

Age: 6 years old.

6 years have already passed since I reincarnated. Me and Onii-san-
I mean, Shuji has been getting along very well for the pasts years. In fact, we actually have a stronger bond between siblings more than I had imagined. After classes at school, he would immediately return back home and would play with me. Although, there are times when my pride in being an adult was getting tarnished by playing such childish games. It was truly dreadful...

I still remember the time when I had to force myself to dress up as a pretty fairy princess... At 1st I did refuse and tried to suggest another game, but when I did Shuji and my parents looked at me with anxious eyes. Of course, they would react like that, knowing the fact that your own child and little sister are way different than the other children would definitely make you anxious.

But I shouldn't be focusing on the past! Right now, I need to focus on the current problems I'm having. 1st are my parents, my mother is a doctor but not in a hospital. She's just working as a doctor in a small clinic near our neighborhood while my father works overseas and is rarely at home. I still remember their fight last year, Shuji and I, were inside his room to avoid my parent's loud arguments.

Shuji placed his headphones around my ears so that I couldn't hear the loud yellings from my parents. But still, I could still hear them even when the volume of the music was already at its highest peak.

Shuji at that time was hugging me tightly with both of his eyes shut trying to ignore the loud yelling downstairs. To be honest, I felt sorry for him. Was this how his life has been in the original storyline as well?

I still remember it vividly when my mother yelled and said "HOW COULD YOU HAVE ANOTHER WOMAN AGAIN?!"
I was shocked, not only me but Shuji as well. His expression from that time was sad to look at. He was making an awful expression and tears started to flow down from both of his eyes. He tried to wipe them off, but the tears wouldn't stop.

To think that the kindhearted father that I know and loved...actually had an affair.
But what made me concerned the most was the word my mother said...AGAIN

does that mean my father has cheated on my mother before?
But when? and who was it?

My head was full of questions at that time, but my eyes were still focusing on Shuji. He was holding back his tears in front of me and just said "Don't worry, everything is gonna be okay." While showing a tough expression in front of me.

To think he would force himself like that, and say a white lie in front of me. I was just sitting there beside him in bed and grabbed a blanket to cover his head and hugged him. That was the only thing I could do during that time...

2nd is about Shuji, a few months ago he started coming back home late than usual. There are even times where he suddenly got bruises all over his body, my mother was really worried and so was I. My father was working overseas so he isn't at home. Every time, I and my mother asked him what happened, he would just shrug it off and say "It's nothing serious,  I just stumbled down the stairs that's all!"then immediately go upstairs.

Liar. Those bruises were clearly not made by you ACCIDENTALLY stumbling down the stairs.

He's been acting cold...

Even to his own sister....

Since Today is my 1st day in elementary school after class ends, I need to find out the reason for his bruises.

(Third person point of view)
As the teacher called out for your name, you entered inside the door and introduced yourself to your new classmates. "Hello everyone! My name is Shiori Hanma! Let's all get along ok!" At times like this, it's better to act plastic for a good reputation.

"What a lovely introduction Shiori-chan!" The teacher said clapping both of her hands. "You may sit beside Tadashi Hiroki-kun over there." The teacher pointed at the white-haired boy wearing a dark blue hoodie that is sitting beside the window. "Ok Sensei!"

You went over to your desk and sat down on the wooden chair. You offered your hand to the white-haired boy for a handshake. "Hello there, my name is Shiori Hanma. I hope we get along well!"
You said with a smile on your face.
"Uh...Y-Yeah" He held your hand and both of you made a handshake.

After that, the teacher began her lessons for today while you on the other hand were more focused on how to discover your older brother's problem without getting caught by him.

The teacher noticed you weren't paying way much attention during her class, so she called out your name to answer a mathematical question. "Shiori-chan, could you please answer this equation on the board?"

"Yes?" You said after getting snapped away of your thoughts.

"What's the answer of 13+10?"
"23" You answered immediately right after your teacher had asked you, making her surprised by the quick answer. "Wow! Shiori-chan is such a smart child, then do you mind solving for the answer of 12-37? You don't need to answer in a hurry and just take your time-"
"-25," You said as you cut off your teacher from finishing her sentence.

Your teacher was shocked and so were your fellow classmates. Your teacher was only discussing addition and has never started with subtraction yet. While you, on the other hand, couldn't care less, you were too focused on your brother. Your teacher excused you and let you sat down back at your chair and continued on with the discussion.

After a few more classes, the bell finally rang, and was time to go home. "And that's all for today's class, be safe on your way back home!" Your teacher said as she left and waved goodbye.
'Heh...Like I'm actually planning on going home early today.' You thought to yourself.

You were about to stand up until a group of your fellow classmates suddenly surrounded you.
"You were amazing Shiori-chan!" A fellow classmate you don't know complimented you.
"E-Eh?" you said in confusion.
"Your so smart Shiori-chan!"
"Ne ne, Shiori-chan can we be friends?"
"Me too Shiori-chan! Let's be friends!"
"H-Hold on, wait a second-"

Then a sound of something that has fallen to the ground could be heard. .

The sound came from the white-haired boy who accidentally dropped his pencil case on the ground. "S-Sorry..."

"Sheesh! Be careful Hiroki!"
"Hiroki-kun is always so clumsy"
"Stop causing a fuss Hiroki"

'Sigh...now this is just reminding me of my childhood memories from my past life' You thought to yourself.
"Hey Hey, I'm sure Hiroki-kun accidentally dropped it so don't be mean to him"

"I-It's not like that at all Shiori-chan"
"Y-Yeah we were only telling him not to be clumsy"
"Shiori-chan you're so kind"

'Gosh this is annoying' you thought, as you try to hide the annoyed look on your face.

"It's already late everyone, let's go home for now and continue our conversation tomorrow!"
Everyone agreed in unison and hurriedly left the classroom to return to their homes. You grabbed your backpack and placed it behind your back, before you left the classroom you took a short glance at the young white-haired boy. 'Did he really ACCIDENTALLY dropped it?'

He noticed that you were staring and hid his face, you noticed his sudden actions as well and immediately left without a word.

As you finally got outside the school gates, you quickly run your way heading to Shuji's school. It was a good thing you drew a map so you can be able to locate it without getting lost.

As you finally arrived at your brother's school, you saw some students leaving the school. You hid behind a big tree and waited for your brother.

"I heard Hanma got called out by some delinquents again.."
A male student whispered to his friend beside him.
'Huh?' You eavesdropped at their conversation.

"I heard that too. It was the same delinquents he beaten up a few days ago." his friend said. "They're still meeting at the usual place," he added.
"You mean the alleyway that's behind the school?" the male student asked. "Yeah" his friend replied.

'How the hell could I ever forget..? Of course, he would get involved in fights! He's going to become a delinquent just like in the original storyline! If I don't stop this then-"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N: Hello everyone! Sorry for the sudden cliffhanger hehe...I just wanted to add a bit of thrill in the 2nd chapter! And by the way, the white-haired boy isn't Izana in Tokyo revengers. He is an OC I made that's going to become a good comrade and loyal ally for you in the future. I hoped you enjoyed this story and give it a star and add it to your library.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

1.1M 47.9K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
308K 10.1K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
266K 11.1K 40
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။