Vengeance

By kaylarosewrites

[complete; editing, ROUGH draft] "Say something in Spanish." I snorted, "Like what?" "I don't know... I just... More

||Author's note||
||Playlist||
||Prologue||
||01|| Praised*
||02|| Clue
||03|| Under your nose
||04|| Numbed
||05|| Bodies drop
||06|| Undercover
||07|| Blindsided
||08|| Capo
||09|| Meaningless, yet purposeful*
||10|| Helpless
||11|| Her Wings
||12|| Partner In Crime
||13|| Over And Under*
||15|| Welcome Back
||16|| Self Confessions
||17|| Re-visited pain
||18|| Risks Taken
||19|| Rules Broken*
||20|| Waffle
||21|| Grenade
||22|| Collisions
||23|| Her and I*
||24|| Two-Faced
||25|| Cope
||26|| Expect The Unexpected
||27|| Recuperating
||28|| One bed
||29|| Agosto?
||30|| Volunteer
||31|| Grave
||32|| Euphoric*
||33|| Letter
||Epilogue*||
||Thank You!||
17 years later: Angela's POV

||14|| Blown Through*

47K 1.2K 1.9K
By kaylarosewrites

August POV

Her back is arched, bending back as I pulled at her hair. The round of her ass so perfectly displayed to me, there's nothing I want more than to wrap my fingers around it.

I gave her a safe word, but I doubt she'll be using it. But just in case. I'd never want to take advantage of someone or even make her uncomfortable. Just as any man should think.

Gripping her hair, I sent a forceful smack to her ass causing her to jump. A red welt the size of my hand on her pink ass begins to form.

She wiggled her ass, taunting me. I leaned down beside her cheek, "Digging your hole deeper?"

"My hole is already deep enough actually," she said and by the smile on her face, I already know she was talking about her pussy.

I leaned back, peeling off my boxers. My dick stood straight instantly, a relief to be free of the material. I rubbed my hand over my tip, pre-cum already dripping down it. I don't think I've ever been this hard before, it fucking hurts. I need her.

I pressed my tip against her tail bone, teasing her. She whimpered. I slid it down between the slit of her lips, her wetness dressing my dick. We both let out a moan at the contact. I slid it back and forth against her soaked pussy and it drives me insane to know it's all because of me.

"August please," She cried.

"I love the sound of you begging for me, Angel."

The cheeks on her face were red, one side of her face pressed against the wooden dresser. Her eyes were closed as I continued to slide my dick between her folds. I tapped it against her hole and held my breath as I slipped just the tip in.

"Oakley, fuck." My voice was coarse and low, a long moan left her lip.

"Stop fucking with me!" She groaned as I slid my tip in and out.

I can't hold myself any longer no matter how much I wanted to punish her with taunts. I needed to feel her around me just like she did me.

I shoved my inches deep inside her, her chest instantly pushed off the desk and I growled through my teeth. Oakley cried out as I gripped her hair in my hand again and pulled her head back, sliding out slowly. Then rammed back into her.

"You're so good," I gave in another rough stroke, "so fucking good for me." I slapped her ass again as I watched myself slide in and out of her, her wetness collecting at the base of my dick.

"Au—August," the word barely escaped her lips.

"Hmm?" I slid into her again, halting her breath.

"Faster," She let out.

I lowered myself over her, letting go of her hair and putting my hand around her neck instead, to watch her face as I fuck her senselessly.

"Faster?" I asked as I begin to pick up my speed. The sound of our skin smacking filled the room. Her folds wrapped around me perfectly, the walls of her pussy contracting around my dick each time I entered her.

I tightened my grip around her throat, her cheeks were bloodshot red as she bounced up and down on the desk from each of my strokes. I watched her lips, her full pink lips, and wondered if she will never let me feel them against mine.

She opened her eyes and looked sideways at me, her eyebrows propped up and her eyelids struggling to keep open as I gave her what she asked for. 

"Regretting your words?" I hummed.

She shook her head slightly, "Not a chance."

She began to lift herself from the desk, I slipped out of her and stepped back as she turned around with a devious smirk on her face.

"What are you doing?" I asked, backing up with her.

"Shut up," she pushed at my chest and I fell on the bed. I laid in the center as she crawled on top of me, cradling my thighs.

She lowered herself over me, her necklaces dangling above and her hair falling around her face. She was still breathing heavily, and so was I.

"It's my turn to fuck you," she announced, lowering her hips and rubbing her heat against my dick. She looked fucking amazing from this view, her breast in full display.

"Do whatever the fuck you want with me, Oakley."

And with that she gripped and positioned me under her hole before slowly sitting down on me, no time wasted. I inhaled sharply, wanting to turn her around and fuck her like I just was on the desk, but I let her go at her own pace.

She leaned her head back as she rocked up and down on me, letting out small cries of pleasure. Her hands went to my chest as she quickened her speed and I held onto her hips helping her rock.

"I can't wait to feel you tighten around me," I said, a smile plastered on my face as I watched her fuck me.

"Keep tal— talking," she begged.

"You love my filthy words, huh?"

She nodded quickly.

"You like when I tell you how hard you get me? With just looking at you, my dick is ready to feel your tight pussy. You like being my little slut."

"Ke— keep going," she cried, a tear of pleasure dropped from the corner of her eyes and I wiped it away with my thumb.

"I'm going to fill you up while you squirt all over my dick," I said, her jaw dropped. The thought of having her squirt on me sends my body into flames. My skin was already on fire, sweat layering thinly across our bodies, but now it was scorching.

"But first you have to come, Oakley. Can you do that for me?" I asked her, my tone lowering to a seductive pitch.

Her legs begin to shake at my sides and I know she is close. "Can you do that? Can you unravel on me and be a good little Angel?"

Whines left her throat as she scratched at my chest. I took her hand in mine so she could have something to hold onto while she takes all my inches. Her fingers fell in between mine and I let her squeeze me, digging her nails in the back of my hands. She pinned my hands above my head as she rode me.

"Come on baby, you can do it again," I breathe as we kept eye contact. "Let it out, I want to hear you scream. It's only you and me."

Her grip on my hands tightened and I could feel her walls start to contract around my dick. I began lifting my hips to meet her as she quickly becomes incapable of finishing on her own.

"C'mon, baby. Just like that," I praised.

She screamed out, breaking my skin with her nails but I didn't care. I feel a warm gush of liquid spray on the base of my dick and that was all I needed for my warm come to shoot into her. I let go of her hand and gripped her ass, sending one last long stroke into her contracting walls as the last of my come oozed into her.

She collapsed herself on top of me laying on my chest, panting just as I was. Her grip on my hand loosened, her cries coming to a low moan. I stayed in her for a few moments, softening inside her. Then turned my head to plant a kiss on the top of her head.

"You did great," I said. She responded by tugging her mouth into a small smile, then quickly continued panting.

I slid out of her slowly, considering how sensitive she must be. She jerked against my body slightly as I exit her, lifting her and twisting her under me.

"I should've asked earlier, but you're on the pill, right?"

She laughed lightly, "Of course I'm on the pill. You think I'd let you fuck me raw if I wasn't?"

I sighed, "You're unpredictable."

"Don't worry, there isn't going to be any little August or Oakleys running around."

I stared at her at the mention of kids and decided to change the subject, "Do you want to shower first or second?" I asked her as she laid her head back on the bed, "Or we can go together, I don't care."

She gave me a knowing glance that said, no I'm not showering with you. And ran her fingers through her hair.

"I'll go first," she said, getting up to walk slowly towards the door at the other end of her room.

I laughed at her wobble, "You sure you're not gonna need help washing up?"

"Nope, I'm perfectly fine."

"Keep telling yourself that," I mumbled but she sent a glare behind her before opening the door to the bathroom. Soon after the door closed I hear the shower start.

I go to check my phone in my pants pocket on the floor. The time read 12:03 P.M. Nearly an hour and a half of just us and yet I already miss being inside her.

***

Oakley had gotten out of the shower with a towel around her, keen on covering herself as if I didn't just see and feel every inch of her body.

I just shook my head and let her be her confusing self. Then took a quick shower, washing off the aftermath of our activities.

Getting out of the shower with nothing but my boxers on, I see Oakley sitting in the bed on the phone, her back facing me.

"I'm glad you're getting better. When you get out I promise I'm buying you all the dark chocolates you want." She laughed, she didn't seem to realize me leaving the bathroom.

Blondy on the phone moaned, I could just make out her face since the lights were off now.

"Dark chocolate, yes. But Caleb has already gotten me two packs." She started whispering, "he's in the bathroom right now but when I tell you he's an amazing guy—well, as amazing as someone who kills people can get— I mean it. He's stayed with me this entire time making sure I ate and laughed and drank. He's just so... god he's so amazing."

Oakley snorted, "I haven't heard you ramble about a guy like that... ever. Do I hear you crushing on a mafia member?"

"Maybe...?"

"I thought we were in this together!"

"I knowww, but he's so hot," Olivia groaned and I raised my eyebrows. Caleb will definitely be hearing about this when I see him.

"Well if that's what you want you know I'm supporting it, Liv, tell him he's dead if I hear even a complaint from you. But August is hot and you don't see me obsessing over him."

The corner of my lip quirked up. She sure was obsessing just several minutes ago.

"Don't act like you and August aren't like... a thing."

My breath halted as I leaned my shoulder against the bathroom frame.

"Don't even try it, Liv. We're nothing."

I didn't expect her to respond with anything different. But the words coming off her lips still made a confusing disappointment cross over me. It was gone as fast as it came.

"Oh come on, Oak, you guys are totally not nothing. You're are at least a spec of dust."

Oakley laughed, "You're ridiculous."

I cleared my throat not wanting to hear anymore girl gossip about me, and Oakley turned with surprise written on her face.

Olivia gasped, "Who was that?"

"Okay, Olivia, I have to go."

"You said you were alone!" Olivia laughed like she just solved a mystery case, "Oh my god, you guys just did that nasty, didn't you! You have to tell me all—"

Oakley hung up the phone, putting it down on the nightstand, and pressed her hand on her forehead.

I smirked as she looked back at me. She was now wearing silk pink pajama shorts and a black tank top probably from her closet.

"I don't want to hear it," She said.

I chuckled, "Make sure to tell her how hard I had your legs shaking—"

She put a hand up, "August, I'm going to sleep."

I smiled, walking toward her bed as she slid her body under the covers, her back facing me. I got in beside her and laid on my back with my arm behind my head.

It was dark, the only light being the moonlight and street lights slightly illuminating the room from the window. But it wasn't quiet, thankfully. The honking of cars on the roads and New York City sounds filled the silence.

"August?" I heard Oakley say. She turned around on her back and stared at the ceiling like I was.

"Hmm?"

"You know almost my entire life story," She said. "But I know nothing about you. Why?"

I shrugged, "I don't know. Guess it never came up, the past few days have been about you."

She was silent for a moment then spoke, "So...tell me something."

I let out a laugh through my nose and turned to look at the side of her face, "Like what?"

She shrugged, "I don't know... something. Like where were you born?"

"Spain."

She turned to me like she didn't actually expect an answer. Her eyes widened, "No way."

"Yes way," I mocked her, nodding.

She pushed me slightly on my shoulder and shifted to her side, "So why are you in America?"

I sighed, trying to hide the smile that her interest brings to my lips. I wonder how long this Oakley will last, the chill and calm—not annoying my ass— Oakley.

"When I was around five years old, I came to America with my brother—"

"You have a brother?" She exclaimed as if this information was breaking news.

"I had a brother. Leo Creed."

Her face dropped.

It's not much I think about Leo. In fact, I try not to think about him. But leave it up to this woman to get me to talk about my dead brother.

"He was fifteen at the time," I started, "Ten years older than me. Our parents sent us to the U.S for the same reason anyone goes to America: a better life. She thought anything would be better than the small village we were living in.

"Everything was fine for a few years. Leo got a job here, raised me, and planned to save up money to bring our parents over. But then he got associated with the mafia. He would tell me how crooked and cruel it was some nights when he got home."

I looked over at Oakley looking up at me from her pillow, her eyebrows furrowed as she silently listened.

I continued, "I was twelve, wondering if he'll come home or never come back again. Sometimes he didn't, he'd leave for two-three days and leave me to feed myself. Then come back with a gash in his leg, or across his face. But he'd always come back with cash to feed us with. Until one day..."

I swallowed and sighed. This part I hated remembering, but I realize I've never spoken it out loud to someone.

"You can stop if you want," Oakley said, her voice small. Reciting this opens up a vulnerability that no ones seen before. No one now besides her.

I shook my head, I got to get it out, "Until one day, our door was kicked down, and men ran through our house till they found my brother. They shot him... and killed him, in front of me. Taking all the money he hid. Then took me with them."

Oakley gasped, I could see her eyes shimmer from the thin layer of tears.

"Was it... Salvo men?" She asked, and I could tell she was wondering if it had something to do with her dad. But her dad had already been assassinated a year before.

"No, it was an underground mafia, a smaller one than Salvo and Dynemo. I was under their hold for a while before Mathew and mafia Salvo broke into their place and took it over. Mathew had found me and took me under his wing, since then."

"My uncle." She pointed out. I nodded.

"He raised me like his own keeping me out of the mafia until I forced him to give me a job. And here I am, as Capo and richer than I've ever imagined. I owe him my life."

It feels good to say what happened to my brother out loud, even if it was to Oakley. It was bottled up for so long, like coming up for air after being underwater for too long.

"I'm not going to say I'm sorry," Oakley said. "It's the only thing I've been hearing when people find out my parents are dead and each time it makes me sick. Like why say sorry when you had shit to do with it?"

I laughed, "I think it's 'sorry for your hurt'," I said.

"As if they caused the hurt. You say sorry to apologize for something you did. It doesn't make any sense to me." She huffed in frustration and looked to meet my eyes. "Do you get me?"

"I get you," I said.

Moments of silence passed, it wasn't awkward, it was just silence. Silence for my brother.

Her head shot up, "If you're from Spain, does that mean you know Spanish?"

"Yeah, but I don't use it other than for jobs where Mathew wants me translating."

"Say something in Spanish."

I snorted, "Like what?"

"I don't know... I just want to hear you speak it."

Our gaze stayed on each other for more than it should've. But I couldn't look away. Her hair laid out behind her on the pillow, her hands under her cheek and her head nearly under my arm.

I inhaled, "Puede que me esté enamorando de alguien que nunca me amará."

She parted her lips and for a second I thought she understood me, my heart skipped a beat until she spoke, "And what does that mean?"

"It means, this woman beside me asks too many questions," I lied.

She sucked her teeth and pushed my shoulder, turning over to face the window.

"And August," she started, her back to me. Her voice was dripping with sleep.

"Yeah?"

"Sometimes... you make it hard...to hate you. Sometimes I..." Her words drifted off.

I turned my head, "What? Sometimes you what?" I turned over and put a hand on her shoulder.

But I could already hear the soft snores leaving her nose.

She fell asleep.

[A/N]
I loved writing this chapterrr hoped you all liked it as well :)

Someone asked me how many chapters I'm planning on writing and I'm not completely sure, but I do have a rough outline of the story and how it's going to end. So I'll say anywhere from 30-60 chaps lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 7.6K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...
2.3M 46.6K 52
I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk through the student-less parking lot. Hones...
393K 6.3K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
491K 18.5K 53
Daniela O'Brien. Dani is the girl you would say has absolutely no luck going for her at all. Two dead parents, an estranged sister and an abusive, c...