πŒπ€π…πˆπ€'𝐒 πƒπ„π‹πˆπ‚π€π“οΏ½...

By bunnyschubs

"So god damn delicate you are doll ,I doubt if you'd be able to take me all in" He chuckles breathlessly nea... More

CHARACTERS
-One-
-Two-
-Three-
-Four-
-Five-
-Six-
-Eight-
-Nine-
-Ten-
-Eleven-
-Twelve-
-Thirteen-
-Fourteen-
-Fifteen-
-Sixteen-
-Seventeen-
-Eighteen-πŸ”ž
-Nineteen-
-Twenty-
-Twenty one-
-Twenty two-
-Twenty three-
-Twenty four-πŸ”ž
-Twenty five-
-Twenty six-
-Twenty seven-
-Twenty eight-πŸ”ž
-Twenty nine-
-Thirty-
-Thirty one-
-Thirty two-
-Thirty three-
-Thirty four-πŸ”ž
-Thirty five-πŸ”ž
-Thirty six-
-Thirty seven-
-Thirty eight-πŸ”ž
-Thirty nine-πŸ”ž
-Forty-πŸ”ž
-Forty one-πŸ”ž
-Forty two-
-Forty three-
-Forty four-πŸ”ž
SARANG : LOVE WITHOUT BOUNDARIES

-Seven-

62.9K 2.4K 349
By bunnyschubs

{A/N POV}

"Sleep my doll, I won't go anywhere,I am here, sleep shh"

Jungkook whispered using his softest tone while caressing y/n's left cheek with his thumb while she was lying on his arm fast asleep.

Stains of dried tears were visible on her soft cheeks which did not go unnoticed by him who then clenched his jaw recalling everything he got know some minutes ago.

FLASHBACK∆

"M- my mom"

Y/n answered with her trembling lips and shaken up voice right before she broke down into tears making jungkook's pupils expand.

"Sh-e----- she will hurt me, Don't go o-ut of the room please or she will not give me food---- she will be mad at me, she will use t-hat scary belt to beat me.....it hurts ---i...i don't want to get punished ----i am sorry-----------"

She started sobbing hysterically while her body started shaking badly under jungkook's hold who noticed that she was having a panic attack.

Her breathing went high and she clutched tightly onto his arm making her quite sharp nails dig into the skin of his left arm which had no tattoo and some blood drowned out and would surely leave some marks but he didn't complain at all.

He stayed calm and Hugged her more tightly trying his best to calm her down.

"Nobody will hurt you, I am here see, you are with me, I am  your husband see, I promise I won't let anyone lay even a finger on you, calm down hmm, sshhh.....I am here.....i am here my love"

She wiggled inside his hold not being in her control but soon his words brought some calmness to her senses but her mind was still hazy.

Her heavy breathing turned into the normal one and she got her senses back while her gaze shifted towards a blank space.

She wasn't feeling anything.

She didn't want to feel anything at that moment which he sensed and stayed silently hugging her inside his arm. Even though his mind had many questions.

Both of them maintained the silence for quite ten minutes until he heard her shaken up voice again.

"I am scared, I am a coward, I know she is not here but still I am scared---"

"No you are not, you are the strongest my doll"

He said cutting her words in-between making her look at him with glossy eyes as she pulled out of the hug and shook her head slightly

"N-o, I am...all my life I have been scared of her, her fear runs 24/7 in my mind and I don't know how to stop this, I just don't know,"

Y/n confessed lowering her head and a drop of tear made it's way out of her doe eye.

"And I am still scared, I am scared that if I let you leave this room she will punish me, she hates me so much she will make me go through all the things I hate the most so please don't go, just don't go, I beg you"

She explained again breaking down into tears which made his heart crunch in pain.

"I will not go anywhere, I promise I won't, I will not leave okay, I won't"

He exclaimed and started patting her back and rubbed it up and down.

With time sleep took over her and he made her lay down on the bed and caressed her cheeks

∆END OF FLASHBACK∆

Jungkook pulled his right arm away after he made y/n rest her head on a pillow and covered her with the duvet.

He scanned her delicate figure with sad eyes and his jaw was clenched because of anger which he held for her mother.

Now he figured out why she was so scared and timid during the whole marriage ceremony because her mother and father must have forced her for this marriage.

Her confession about her mother's behaviour towards her and her scared demeanour clearly said everything that she was clearly not ready for this marriage but like always her mother must have forced her for this marriage.

A pang of guilt encircled into his senses when he realised what a huge mistake he did.

He never tried to meet her and know her opinion about the marriage before it took place.

He only thought of himself that he wants to marry her and when her father came to their house he directly asked him about marrying y/n but he never thought of her opinion her choices.

He just never thought that some parents can also like the one's that y/n has got.

The portrait of his own parents just never let him assume that some parents could even force their child for something they doesn't want bescue his own parents were never like that, they always respected his choices and let him do the things he wished for which made him think that y/n chose to marry him and everything was happening with her consent. And he felt that was his biggest mistake.

He felt guilty after relalizing that he never tried winning her heart he just wanted her heart and consent served in a plater which he regrets now the most.

And he is ready to do his best to win her heart and consent both but before doing so he decided to take care of something else first which were of course his dearest in-laws.

He needs the answers of his questions.

And he will get them by hook or by crook.

Plus he will lovingly discuss with his dear mother-in-law about every word she used in order to scare his doll.

He won't spare anyone.

*********

×2:54 AM×
~Byun's mansion~

Mr and Mrs byun were fast asleep and the mansion was totally silent with the helpers also sleeping in their quarters and guards were taking care of the entrance which made everyone inside sleep with peace until

A loud thud echoed into the mansion which made y/n's stepfather sit up on the bed and hastily look around when he heard another loud echo which he realized is a gunshot and in a swift, the door of their room opened and 4 men in all black entered inside.

This time y/n's mother also woke up from her slumber and looked around In confusion but before they both could realise anything one of the men recited

"Mr and Mrs byun you both have 10 minutes, be ready sir jungkook wants to see you, we are here to pick you both up"

Mrs byun SARA's face immediately dropped after hearing that man speak and mr byun was beyond confused and was actually worried for y/n but before he could ask anything about her

He saw those man walking out of her room after reminding them about the remaining time once again which made Mrs byun fumm with anger and mumble

"I knew it, that useless girl ruined everything now her uselessness will make us pay"

_________________________________________

For anybody who is confuse
Y/n's mother = SARA
Y/n's step sister = SANA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
180K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~π’”π’Žπ’–π’• π’˜π’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ ~𝒆...
304K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

103K 2.4K 39
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...