Isekai Quartet (my version)

By GrantAmadeusLee

This is isekai quartet in my version. If you don't know what is isekai quartet, well, it is an anime crossove... More

[Shorts] One Year of Love
Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: The Beginning of Friendship
Chapter 3: Talent Show
Chapter 4: Trouble
Chapter 5: ?Reward?
Chapter 6: Class 1
Chapter 7: The Sins
Chapter 8: Sports day
Chapter 9: DANGER INCOMING!!!
Chapter 10: Pleiades
Chapter 11: Welcome to Nazarick!
Chapter 12: Stand user
Chapter 13: Jojo's Bizarre Adventures in Another World
Chapter 14: School
Chapter 15: Tower of Gray
Chapter 16: The Bizarre Adventures Begins
Chapter 17: What Subaru Should Do...?
Chapter 18: The Bright Star
Chapter 19: Devo the Cursed
Chapter 21: To The Sand Dunes
Chapter 22: Those were The Days...
Chapter 23: Phony Cameron
Chapter 24: Islands - Introduction

Chapter 20: The Other Side

245 5 0
By GrantAmadeusLee

Back to the school...

It's been a 2 days since Jotaro's group left the school.

Yesterday, Kazuma, Aqua, Keonig, Grantz and Weiss got caught stealing in the princpal's office. As a result, they were sent into the counseling room (More like a punishing room🗿). Once they got outside, Emilia and Subaru saw them with bugs inside their hair and ears. It's disgusting.

Subaru and Emilia talked to Rerugen, their teacher, to ask, "How do we lighten their punishment?"

Rerugen says, "If they do a good deed, their burden might be lightened."

So Subaru and Emilia left and planned to make Kazuma and his little thief friends do a good deed.

As a result, it worked. Their punishment was not just lightened, but removed.

================================================================================

Today however, is more exciting and dangerous. Because it is Ainz's time!

After school...

Ainz calls out Demiurge and Albedo. While the other guardians, he commands them to go to Nazarick.

Ainz: "You two are here? Good."

Albedo: "What do you want us to do for you, Ainz-sama?"

Ainz: "I want you to accompany me. To the other side of that door we went in days ago."

Demiurge: "But Ainz-sama, don't you need your other guardians as well? We have seen how mysterious the powers are in the other side."

Ainz: "No, Demiurge. I don't want to lose any of my guardians. But I need you two to help me analyze."

Demiurge: "Oh. I am sorry, Ainz-sama."

Ainz: "It's alright, Demiurge."

Ainz goes into the kitchen and opens the door. He expected a green landscape with flowers that can kill him easily. But when he sees the other side, it doesn't look like his expectations at all. The temperature changes. It became blazing hot. The other side pretty much like hell itself. The sky is covered with black clouds. No, it's not even clouds. It is actually black smoke. He can't even see anything above it.

The door frame is standing on a small rock island. The rock is very hot and surrounded by a sea of lava.

Demiurge: "What!? Impossible!"

The ground of the other side is shaking, as if there is an earthquake. The air is heavily polluted. It is toxic. Thankfully, Ainz is immune to any toxin, as well as his guardians. Well... Let's say most of them.

Albedo: "How can this door leads to this place? It supposed to send us to the flower meadow, not to this some sort of... Volcanic land!"

Ainz: "(Now that I think of it. Satella told me that when she opens the door, she described the other side as a blizzard. It was snowing heavily with thick snow on the ground. But... This is the opposite of it. This looks like the definition of hell itself!)"

Suddenly, a giant boulder falls down from a top of a rocky mountain. The boulder falls down to the lava sea. It sinks, but then thrown back up again and falls to Ainz's direction. Ainz noticed this

Ainz: "What!?"

Then, Ainz got an idea. If that boulder got thrown by someone, he can command Albedo to use Missile Parry to track where it came from. If not, then he could just destroy the boulder if possible.

Ainz: "Albedo, use your Missile Parry on that boulder."

Albedo: "Missile Parry!"

(Author's note: Please if possible correct me if I am wrong, because I really can't just write a story but it didn't make sense.)

The boulder stopped mid-air, then it goes back to the mountain.

Ainz: "(It is a projectile! There is just no way a giant boulder was rolling down unto us. And please don't tell me it was a coincidence!)"

Suddenly, a man appears from the ground in front of them. He have 3 holes on his face. 2 are eye sockets. 1 mouth. It is obvious that he is a doppelganger. His skin is blood red, he is wearing some kind of red armor with black lines. His armor is very sturdy.

Ainz: "(Wait. Where did this guy come from!?)"

The doppelganger grows teeth in his mouth. All of its teeth are canine teeth. Eyeballs starts to pop out from his eye sockets. His eyes are actually human eyes, but it's too small to fit inside his eye sockets, so it floats in there

Albedo however, is furious. Furious because the doppelganger didn't bow down to Ainz. Demiurge probably felt the same thing.

Albedo: "Who is this filth who didn't bow down to Ainz-sama!? Demiurge, command him to bow down to the ground!"

Demiurge use his control spell.

Demiurge: "Bow-"

The doppelganger disappeared into the air.

Ainz: !!!

Demiurge: "It disappeared into the toxic air. Does this creature can transform into any object!?"

Ainz: "Demiurge, if what you say is correct, that means this doppelganger is not like we've ever seen before. No doppelganger can transform into non-living objects."

Ainz sensed a living being behind him. He turned back sees the doppelganger ready to strike him.

Ainz: "Isn't that predictable."

The doppelganger raises his hand and engulfed his hand on fire. He swings down his hand. Ainz dodged sideways. The hand hits the ground unclenched. When it hit, the ground below his hand melted, turned into a hand-shaped magma.

Doppelganger: "You three... You are trespassing!!! Get out!!! GET OUT!!"

The doppelganger roars and charges towards Albedo. He clenched his fists and swings his arm vertically.

Albedo grabs his arms. But the doppelganger is very strong. She struggles to find an opening while grabbing his hand.

The doppelganger moves his legs. He is trying to push Albedo to the ocean of lava.

Ainz: "Demiurge! Stop him!"

Demiurge: "Aspect of the Devil - Razor Sharp Claws!"

Demiurge's claw elongated and slashes the doppelganger from behind- Oh wait, nevermind. The doppelganger disappears into the air and reappears again in front of Demiurge and grabs his neck, choking him.

Doppelganger: "I am sensing danger from you. You've been trying to put a spell on me twice. I am going to kill you... For good."

Ainz: "Reality Slash!"

Ainz created an invisible slash, not even wind. It cuts through space-time and slashed the doppelganger's right leg without touch Demiurge.

Doppelganger: "ARGGH!"

The doppelganger roars in agony. His leg fell off. But he didn't let go his grasp on Demiurge. He is still Standing still.

The doppelganger's hand glows. It means that it is getting hotter. His hand is hotter than lava. Thankfully, Demiurge is immune to fire, so heat is no big deal for him.

Albedo grabs the doppelganger from behind and throws him upwards.

The doppelganger loses its grasp on Demiurge. He was thrown into the air, and then disappeared into flames. He is gone... For now.

Ainz: "Albedo, Demiurge, let's get out of here!"

Albedo & Demiurge: "Yes, Ainz-sama!"

They go back to the school. But as they pass through the door, the doppelganger reappears behind them, meters away. He runs to them.

Ainz: "Get out of here! Quick! He is behind you!"

Albedo and Demiurge ran through the door. After that, Ainz fires an iceball towards the doppelganger. The doppelganger got hit, probably intentionally. He screams in pain. It seems like he is weak against cold attacks.

Ainz slammed the door shut. They returned into the school.

Ainz: "I'll say this, you two did great."

Demiurge: "We are not worthy of such praise, Ainz-sama."

Ainz: "It doesn't matter. We must discuss on the information we gathered."

Demiurge: "That doppelganger has so much brute strength. I don't think that iceball is enough to damage him the slightest. He's probably immune to fire since his attacks are fire based."

Ainz: "What about you, Albedo?"

Albedo: "His strength is beyond my expectations. I thought I could handle him only with my strength. But it appears that he is stronger. Unlike whoever the enemy is in the flower meadow, he is aggressive."

Ainz: "And then the most obvious one, he can transform into non-living things, unlike the doppelgangers we used to see. Also, his legs... When I cut his leg, it reattached when we are running through the door. It seems he had some healing/regeneration ability."

Demiurge: "I agree. Ainz-sama, I have a theory."

Ainz: "I'd like to hear your theory."

Demiurge: "Thank you, Ainz-sama. The way he transform... I think Ainz-sama already know this but-"

Ainz: "(Really!?)"

Demiurge: "He transforms too fast. He can transform in a blink of an eye. He can also make no sound when he transform. There must be a way he could do that. There is no way a doppelganger can transform that fast."

Ainz: "(Demiurge is right!) Maybe there is a hidden power that we didn't even see. This doppelganger may not be from our world. He is guarding something. He said that we are trespassing. What if, we could pass through him, and finds out what is he guarding?"

Demiurge: "That's a great idea, Ainz-sama!"

Albedo: "There are only three of us getting in the other side. But if we bring our friends, we might have a chance to stop him."

Ainz: "That is for another day. For now, we return to Nazarick. Gate!"

A portal gate appears beside Ainz.

Ainz: "Get in. We return to Nazarick and form a plan."

Albedo & Demiurge: "Yes, Ainz-sama!"

They all get in and transported to Nazarick. But even at those discussions, Ainz is still confused of what happened when he opened the door. How did it lead to THAT place? It was supposed to lead to the flower meadows, where every attack is plant based (at least)! Perhaps the door leads to a different specific places everytime? No one knows for now...

================================================================================

Meme for the day:

Regulus: "I can create a slash that can cut space-time. It can literally cut everything!"

Ainz: "Same, me too."

Regulus: *Confused screaming*

================================================================================

Trivia:

If Ainz's Reality Slash and Regulus' slash touched each other, it will be stopped in place. Anything that touched it will be sliced, except Satella because... Uh... You know... (Immortality)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 226 39
(2nd Installment) After being reborn in another world, I have begun my journey through the world. Now, I have arrived at the City of Yiinao, where a...
2.8K 23 13
just a regular isekai quartet book with a twist! recieving a button which transported them to a school? find out as they endure this school life with...
7K 112 23
Welp, I'm back at it again. this time, it's not just Megumin, but a harem! (yay) i don't own konosuba or any of it's characters. i also don't own any...
202K 4.9K 65
Hey. This is my first story and I hope its good, be aware for mistakes and things like that. Stay tuned, more will come in the future! (I do not own...