Wannabe Me

由 CarterIsabelle

What does it feel like, just living upto someone's expectations? Being someone you're not? Being restricted f... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Dresses
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
A/N
Attention!!
New Book!
Another New Book!

Chapter 66

7.7K 324 144
由 CarterIsabelle

"Uhh... I can explain." I said, nervously, swallowing the lump in my throat.

"You don't have to explain. Its a yes or no question." Eliza said, a little frustratedly.

"This is precious." I saw mom holding up her phone.

"You need to give him an answer, baby." I heard Damon say.

My jaw fell to the floor.

"The fuck?" I muttered. Lorenzo glared at me.

"Wanna rephrase that?" He growled.

"Yeah, Sorry. I mean, you're not angry?" I asked, for confirmation.

"No?" Lorenzo said, smiling warmly, amusement dancing in his eyes.

"Are you sure?" I asked, putting emphasis on each word.

I can't believe this.
They were supposed to be angry.

Okay. So God is balancing it. First a nightmare then a nice dream.

Ugh.. Wake up Amelia.

Damon chuckled.
"We are absolutely sure."

"Uhhh.... I'm still on the floor, lady." Ashton said, gaining my attention.

I looked at him, still in my thoughts but snapped out if it when someone threw a slipper at my head.

That was Jace.
I dodged it. Can't get hit by a bitch. I have a reputation to hold.

I took in everything. Ashton proposing, Brother's not angry, supportive parents. And the only thing on my mind was,

What the actual fuck?

I was feeling so happy right now. I started bouncing without even knowing.

"Yes. Yes. Yes." I chanted. Ashton took out a bracelet from his pocket. It was twinkling.

I turned to look at my brothers again.

"You sure, that you're absolutely sure?" I asked, again. I still can't believe it.

"Ugh. Shut up already." Sarah rolled her eyes.

"You were afraid to tell us about this?" Roman said softly. I nodded.

"We knew already." Damon said, chuckling. "You make it too obvious."

"I wanted you to tell me yourself, when you're ready." Lorenzo smiled at me.

Okay?

"How're you okay with it?" I asked. A small part of my mind, was still saying its a dream.

"We're not." Mason said, simply. I furrowed my eyebrows.

Now, if this dream turns into a nightmare.

"That is why you're not seeing him for a long time. And he's never touching you." Roman said, glaring at Ashton.

"Can I kill him now?" Jace said, bouncing in his seat, excitedly.

I narrowed my eyes at him.

I dare you to try that, bitch.

"No Jace. Calm down." Dad said. "We don't mind you being in a relationship with Ashton." He said turning to me.

"Thanks dad." I hugged him tightly.

"You hurt her, you're dead." I heard Damon warn Ashton.

"And you hurt him, you're dead." Lorenzo warned, turning towards me.

"Okay." I beamed at him. I jumped on Ashton and hugged him tight. He picked me up, swaying me around.

"I can't believe it." I muttered, into his shoulder.

"Me too. I thought I was gonna die today." He said, making me chuckle.

"Okay. You can get away from her now." Jace gritted. "Roman said, you can't touch her."

"Ssh. Let them be." I heard mom scold him.

"She's right. Shut up. They're so cute." Eliza said, angrily, but adoringly at the end.

Yeah. Please stall the time.

"I'd stay quiet if I were you Eliza." Lorenzo warned, scolding her a little. "Don't you dare try to encourage this behaviour."

"You see this finger?" I heard Eliza say, before I heard footsteps running away with heavy footsteps following them.

"Lorenzo is going to have grey hair soon." Dad chuckled.

I was pulled away from Ashton by Roman.
"Okay. Don't touch my baby sister again." He warned Ashton. I didn't know he was capable of threatening someone.

I giggled. I still can't believe I have their consent.

Lorenzo came back with Eliza biting his arm, because he was dragging her with him.

"Can't even feel anything." He mocked.

"Oh! You just wait till I get my doctor supplies. You're not gonna feel anything for a long time." She threatened.

"Do it if you dare." He said, rolling his eyes and throwing her on the couch, before sitting back down.

My nosy self wants to know what happened outside.

Mom wiggled her eyebrows. I smirked.

"So Lorenzo, What have you thought about getting married?" Mom asked, smiling. I could see the evilness behind that smile.

Lorenzo looked flustered. He cleared his throat.
"I haven't thought about it, yet." He said, glancing at Dad, which was weird.

"Fucking loser. Start thinking then." Eliza muttered, frustratedly. "I'm getting old."

It was not for anyone to hear, but I heard it. My eyes grew wide.

"Did you say something, Eliza?" I asked, grinning like a cheshire cat.

"Wh-What? Nothing." She said, turning red and giving me a pleading look.

This is so good.

"Start thinking, Lorenzo." Dad said. "You won't marry the business now, will you?"

"Hmm. I'll think about it." Lorenzo said, trying to dismiss the conversation.

---------------

"Where are you going?" Dad asked, as he stopped walking.

It was midnight and I just left my room to go cuddle with someone. My blanket was wrapped tightly around me.

"To Roman's room. Or Lorenzo. Or Damon. Any of my brothers, other than the trashcan." I rambled sleepily. "I couldn't sleep."

"You can come to my room." He said, before quickly apologizing. "I mean, its your choice. If you're comfortable, you know. I don't want to creep you out." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Stop acting like we're not related." I said, smiling and walking to my parent's room.

I saw Mom, already sleeping in the huge bed. I laid down beside her as Dad got under the covers too. I snuggled closer to him, as he pulled Mom towards us too.

"I missed having both of my girls in my arms." He mumbled, kissing our foreheads and laying down.

Dad was tall and big. His arm could fit both me and Mom while cuddling. It was so soothing. Having both of my parents beside me. Being in their arms.

Dad stroked my hair. I slept within minutes.

"Goodnight, little one." He mumbled before I drifted off.

----------------

"Bye." I hugged Mom and Dad. "Why can't you come live with us?" I asked.

"We can't, sweetheart. Your Dad has work here." She said, tears brimming her eyes.

"I don't want you to leave either." She said, caressing my cheek. Dad was looking sad too. I think I saw his eyes turn glossy too.

"Bye, little one. We'll visit soon." Dad said, kissing my forehead.

"Wow. We're leaving too." Jace grumbled. Mom laughed.

"Aww baby. Don't be jealous." She said, going to pull him in a hug. Jace resisted and tried to get away from her arms.

"Mum, I'm not a baby." He grumbled, turning red. I saw Ashton and Grayson, quietly recording it.

I snorted.
Mom hugged Jace and ruffled his hair.

"Be good to your sister." She said, kissing his cheeks.

"My sister isn't good to me?" He said exasperatedly, huffing a little. Mom just chuckled and patted his cheeks, looking at him lovingly.

Then she moved towards Ashton.
"I'm happy you got your Ava." She said hugging him and kissing his cheeks. "And I'm happy that Ava is my daughter. Now you're my son and son-in-law too."

"I'll miss you, Mom, or should I say, Mom-in-law?" He said, wrapping his arms around her.

I just looked at them adoringly.

Mom hugged Lorenzo for a long time, telling him I don't know what? while he kept nodding.

Then advicing Damon to find a love interest too, like Lorenzo and Me and Ashton.

After she hugged everyone, she finally stepped back and waved us goodbye, with tears now flowing down her cheeks.

------------------

"Finally!" I sighed in relief, flopping down on the couch.

Brothers did not let Ashton come near me since we told them. But its a relief to not hide it from them.

"Y'all are home!" Aaron said, entering the living room.

I groaned.
"Why can't I have a moment to relax?"

"Well, little Costello. You'll have to deal with it. Because I'm back and I'll be visiting often." He smirked and settled himself comfortably on the couch.

"What do you mean, you're back?" I asked.

"I was out for work since I last met you. Now, I'm back." He said, looking at me weirdly. "You didn't even notice."

"Never notice the absence of trash from your life." I said, like a very wise person. He flicked my forehead.

"Don't be rude." He said, rolling his eyes.

"Okay kids, stop fighting." Lorenzo muttered. "Let's order something and relax." He said, making himself comfortable on the couch. He was fiddling with his phone, nervously.

Mason went out to order food while all of us sat in the living room, making ourselves comfortable. I cuddled with Roman, still looking at Lorenzo, who was now sitting by my side.

Suddenly, he punched in a number and called. I leaned closer to the phone.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT? I'M SLEEPING." A girl yelled, frustratedly.

That's Eliza. My eyes widened as a smirk made its way to my lips.

"Uhh.. Do you want to come over? We're just relaxing the whole day." He asked.

Oooo.... Someone's missing their other half already.

"No. Leave me alone." She said, in a sleepy voice.

Girl, get the sleep out of your eyes. You don't know what you're saying.

"You don't know what you're saying. Wake up." Lorenzo said, in a low voice. "Don't blame me afterwards. Last time you were the one whining about not being here, when I was free." He said, his voice getting lower to almost a whisper.

"Fine. I'm coming." She groaned, still yelling.

My ear was almost touching Lorenzo's fingers that were curled around the phone.

Wow. That's why he was nervous.

"What are you doing?" Roman asked from behind me, startling me. I lost balance and fell forwards. My face squished against Lorenzo's arm. I looked up to find him glaring at me already.

I laughed nervously.

"You're getting nosier each day." He flicked my nose. I just wiggled my eyebrows at him, rubbing my nose. I smirked.

He put his hand on my mouth, shutting me up, recalling last time, knowing I'm gonna yell something.

"Don't you dare." He gritted and slipped a pack of chocolates in my pocket.

I smirked looking down at it. He keeps chocolate with him all the time. Who knows, when I start blackmailing him.

He pulled his hand away as I just smiled cheekily.

-------------

"No, Amelia. You can't kill him." Lorenzo said.

"I'm doing something good. There will be less idiots roaming on the Earth, if I kill him." I reasoned.

Aaron has been getting on my nerves, since he arrived.

"No." Lorenzo said, simply, focussing on the movie.

"Ugh." I groaned. Aaron stifled a laugh.

I punched him in the guts. He groaned, clutching his stomach.

"Did you see that, Lorenzo?" He said, smirking at me.

Little snitch.

"What?" Lorenzo asked, turning his attention to him.

"She punched me." Aaron, pointed towards me.

"What proof do you have?" I asked, smirking.

"I have witnesses." He said. I looked around and saw Jace smirking.

"Yes she did." He said.

"Still doesn't prove anything. Everyone knows Jace loves getting her in trouble." Grayson butted in.

"And even if she did punch this idiot, she didn't do anything wrong." Eliza said, matter-of-factly.

"Looks like I have more support than you." I smirked at Aaron.

Lorenzo just listened to our argument, with a bored expression on his face.
"Whatever you do, don't kill each other." He said, turning away from us.

I poked my tongue out at Aaron who flicked my forehead, resulting in me kicking him this time.

One more trashcan to keep outside your house.

Still waiting for someone to adopt these trashcans.

-----------

Had us in the first half, ngl.
Wait you guys were supposed to say that.
Haha.
🤡

Anyone wants to adopt trashcans?
Those who are interested, please contact Amelia. She has three.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

1.2M 22.9K 39
How can one event alter the course of your entire life? Going from living with her single beloved mother to flying across the country to live with he...
541K 23K 98
★Sequel to 'The Missing Piece'★ 'It has been like I'm solving a puzzle. It was like, I completed the puzzle but there was one piece missing, from the...
2M 55.1K 79
THE MISSING PIECE Evelina is a carefree and fun girl who has a perfect life. She lives in her own little world not really caring what's going on outs...
1.8M 43.4K 52
Liliana has always had a bad life. Ever since she was five, her mother would date the wrong people who would corrupt her, and she was the one who alw...