โ„๐• ๐•ฃ๐•Ÿ๐•ค ๐•ƒ๐•š๐•œ๐•– ๐•’ ๐”ป๐•–๐•ง๏ฟฝ...

By AfroDuckWriter

She was a girl with horns. She's the fire in the sin and those around her are damned by first sight. Those wh... More

-๐•€๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐• -
-โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ โ„™๐•ฃ๐• ๐•—๐•š๐•๐•–-
-โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™- ๐•ƒ๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐•€๐•ค ๐”ธ ๐•Ž๐•–๐•š๐•ฃ๐•• ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜
-โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿš- ๐•‹๐•ฃ๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•‹๐•š๐•๐• ๐•Ž๐•– โ„™๐•ฆ๐•œ๐•–
-โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ›- ๐”ผ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•– ๐”ผ๐•ฉ๐•’๐•ž ๐”ป๐•’๐•ช
-โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿœ- โ„š๐•ฆ๐•š๐•ฃ๐•œ ๐”ธ๐•ก๐•ก๐•ฃ๐•–๐•™๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ค๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐•‹๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ
-โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ- โ„‚๐• ๐•ž๐•“๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•‹๐•ฃ๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜
-Chapter 6- Team B vs Team I
-Chapter 7- Go Iida!
-Chapter 8- USJ Attack
-Chapter 9- Slow Fall
-Chapter 10- Everything Went Dark
-Chapter 11- Cracking
-Chapter 12- A Day With Shoto Part 1
Chapter 13- I'm Sorry, Sparky
-Chapter 14- Meditate
-Chapter 15- The Race
-Chapter 16- Calvary Battle Part 1
-Chapter 17- Calvary Battle Part 2
-Chapter 18- I Remember You
-Chapter 19- Fight
-Chapter 20- That Hurt to Watch
-Chapter 21- This Is My Dad
-Chapter 22- Strawberry Vs Fried Ice Cream
-Chapter 23- The Spark in The Stars
-Happy Birthday [Y/n]-Chan- Part 1
-Happy Birthday [Y/n]-Chan- Part 2
-Chapter 24- The Stellar Hero Starshine
-Chapter 25- A Day With Shouto Part 2
-Chapter 26- Shy Guy
~๐•€๐•ฅ'๐•ค ๐”น๐•๐•’๐•”๐•œ โ„๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ช ๐•„๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐”น๐•š๐•ฅ๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค~ โ„™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ ๐Ÿ™
~๐•€๐•ฅ'๐•ค ๐”น๐•๐•’๐•”๐•œ โ„๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ช ๐•„๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐”น๐•š๐•ฅ๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค~ โ„™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ ๐Ÿš
~Chapter 27~ Aftermath of Hosu City
~Chapter 28~ Never Trust A Man With A Side Part
~Chapter 29~ Final Exam
~Chapter 30~ Pass
~Chapter 31~ You Can't Run Forever
We All Hate A/N
-Two Heroes- Part 1
-Two Heroes- Part 2
-Two Hero- Part 3 *Finale*
-Chapter 32- An Emotional Day
~Chapter 33~ An Undead Friendship
~Chapter 34~ A Rich Girls Sleepover Part 1
~Chapter 35~ A Rich Girls Sleepover Part 2
~โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŸ~ ๐•Ž๐•–๐•๐•”๐• ๐•ž๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•  โ„๐•–๐•๐•
~โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ ~ ๐”ฝ๐•๐•ช ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•„๐•–
Important A/N

~Chapter 36~ A Rich Girls Sleepover Part 3 *Finale*

272 18 14
By AfroDuckWriter

Her room was just about burnt to a crisp. Whatever wasn't charcoaled was melted or simply disintegrated. And all she could do was cry as she sat in the center of it all. Her hair still burning white as she sobbed.

She honestly looked pathetic. Yet he didn't have the heart to mock her for it this time.

"Impressive. Never took you as an arsonist." Alex confessed, stepping over the mess in the direction of the girl.

"I didn't mean to..." The girl sobbed, nose dripping with snot. "I had a nightmare and couldn't wake up. Mr. Hoshi is gonna be mad at me." All of a sudden a handkerchief was put to her face nearly suffocating her.

"Will you stop being a big baby." He ordered, wiping at her face. "The old man wouldn't care if you burnt down half the house."

"But-"

"Trust me kid." He interrupted. "As long as your alive in the end is all that matters to him."

"He won't be mad?" She questioned, wiping away the rest of the mucus.

"Not at all." Alex confirmed, lifting the girl to her feet. "Wanna get some ice cream to cool down?"

"I can have ice cream for breakfast?" She asked, stars filling her eyes. "Kane said that that's not healthy."

"Hey, what he don't know won't hurt him."

She had to have gotten about three hours of sleep before yet another nightmare had chose to plague her.

She pried the eye mask off, as she panted for air. Her bonnet no where in sight as the curls flowed around the bed, yet not passing through the canopy.

"So...hot..." [Y/n] muttered, staring up at the sky with blurred vision. Her fingers trailed over the cracks on her skin feeling the warm fire underneath it all. Before she could stop them, boiling hot tears had filled her eyes and began to slide down her cheeks.

The pillows on her bed began to float from their spot as everything around her seem to fall apart all over again. She felt as if she was falling deeper and deeper into a dark abyss that left her with no leverage to climb out.

It always felt odd to be at someone else home. Especially, when your the only one awake. He wasn't sure what to do.

That's when he felt something brush across his leg.

"Mow." Oh, it was Hina. He stuck his arms down, expecting the cat to jump into his arms like most would. Instead, she simply turned tail and waited for him to follow.

With every twist and turn he took he felt the heat increase. Till he came in front of a white double door, with a star across them. Before he could stop himself, he was already twisting the doorknob. A rush of hot air hitting his form causing him to cover his face.

When he finally gained the courage to lower his hands, he wasn't expecting to see a large portion of the room off the ground.

Anything that wasn't nailed down floated about. Some being broken and morphed from the heat and pressure. That's when he saw her.

Cracked skin...

White flared hair...

Glowing ivory horns...

And boiling hot tears...

She was a glowing white, sheltered only by the seemingly fireproof canopy. Flames had gathered into small forms of light, akin to stars. All white in color as they flared with every small movement she made.

He thought to turn around and leave, but he didn't have the heart to leave his classmate alone when she was clearly suffering.

Gathering all the courage he could, he pushed the canopy to the side to meet the whitened eye of [Y/n].

"Koda?"

He cared about her. To an extent she didn't even knew existed. But it was clear as day as she watched her brother sewed the last part to the hand made stuffed bunny. Despite, reading from the directions it took him longer then he had ever hoped for.

Its fur as black as the night and eyes silver buttons. The inside of its long droopy ears a royal blue with stars in them.

"Here." Alex shoved the stuffed rabbit into the girls arm.

"What I ruin it?" She questioned.

"You shouldn't be able to." He defended. "I had a friend make the fur fire resistant. Theres also a ice pack in it, to throw it in the freezer if you want it to be cold or whatever."

Before he could stop her, she had wrapped her arms around his neck. "Thank you, Alex!"

"Get off!"

"I am so sorry, Koda." You apologized, wrapping the boys hand with cool bandages. In his haste to help you his hands had touched the still scolding hot skin, leaving burns. "Does it still hurt?"

He shook his head, allowing you to let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank goodness." You stared down at the large hand in yours. "If I knew someone would get hurt because of me, I wouldn't have invited you all over just to put you at risk."

The shine in your hair visibly lessened, coming to reveal the [h/c] roots. Koda waved his hands out in front of him in hopes of providing some form of comfort to the girl.

"But you got hurt."

Koda held up his hands, before moving them in calm and clear motions. Sign Language. It was one of a few things your mother had left behind to you.

'It was an accident.' He signed. 'I know, you didn't mean to hurt me, but I couldn't leave you when you needed help. That's not what a hero does, let alone a friend. Even though I got hurt, I would do it again if that means you'll be alright.'

"You all are way too nice." You whispered, wiping at your teary eyes. "I should have expected that coming from people striving to be heroes."

'If you don't mind me asking, what was all that?' He questioned.

"Well, it's hard to explain." You admitted. "Like most Quirks, I have a draw back of some kind. One being that if my emotions aren't in check then there's a risk I could activate it by mistake. If I'm put into a situation that I can't escape on my own, my Quirk kinda acts on its own to get rid of whatever threat is near. Even when the threat isn't physical."

'What exactly was it was trying to protect you from?'

"To be honest, I don't know. It could have been a physical threat, a bad dream, or a mosquito." You listed, leaning back in your chair. "But its better to just forget about it all and move on. It wasn't the first and surely won't be the last." You gave the taller boy a smile. "Thanks for caring about me, Koda. I glad you were there to help me."

He couldn't help, but to turn red as he looked away. His hands far too shaky to sign anything.

"Wanna hang out in the garden after lunch? The canaries usually start singing by then."

~Breakfast~

Katsuki was the first to wake up. The smell of eggs on ham far too enticing to ignore.

"Morning Sparky." You greeted, placing the pot of coffee on the cart with the rest of the food. "How'd you sleep?"

"Dunce face wouldn't stop kicking me." He grumbled, rubbing the back of his neck. "How long have you been cooking?"

"Three hours?" You guessed, with a shrug. "Mind getting the coffee creamer from the fridge?"

"You actually drink that garbage?" He scoffed, but none the last grabbed the ingredient.

"You know, I'm pretty surprised you showed up yesterday." You confessed. "I'd think you spend the time training."

"I didn't want to come." He muttered, cheeks turning pink. "But Shitty Hair wouldn't stop talking about and my mom heard. Now, I'm stuck here."

"Cheer up." You gave him a nudge. "If your stuck here with us, I'll be sure to make it tolerable."

He smirked, "How so?"

"Well~" You leaned towards his ear. "We have a training dojo by the gardens full equipped with weaponry from around the world."

"I'll believe it when I see it." He turned on his heel, making his way out of the kitchen. Just then you grabbed the back of his shirt collar.

"After breakfast." You chided, holding up a finger. "The best way to start the day is with a full stomach."

"When the hell did you become my mom?!"

"Since I realize you need a good mom friend." You stated, pulling his cheek. "Its always nice to have someone looking out for you when you need it."

It wasn't long before everyone else was up. Whether by own will or Katsuki demanding they get up and eat, so he can get to the dojo faster.

"This is delicious!" Kaminari exclaimed, mouth full of ham and egg.

"Kaminari, you shouldn't talk with your mouth full!" Iida scolded, from down the table.

"Please pass the jam!" Toru called out.

"Strawberry or grape?" Momo questioned.

"I wish I could have these pancakes everyday." Ochaco admitted, face flush in joy as she took another bite.

"So, whats the plan for today?" Mina questioned, turning to you. An excited expression plastered to her face.

"We're giving Strawberry a hair day!" You exclaimed, causing said boy to choke on his food. "Did you really forget? Its one of the things I was looking forward to since the Sports Festival."

"I didn't think you were serious though..." He confessed, mouth covered by his napkin as he struggled to take in air.

"Nothing is more serious then curly hair in need of help." You stated, with a determined look.

"You're really passionate about this, kero." Tsu commented.

"Anyone else want to join in?" You questioned. Not too surprising the girls immediately jumped a board the idea.

"Mon Cheri, that would be far too lovely to pass up." Aoyama commented, sparkles floating around him.

"No offense, but is there anything else?" Kirishima questioned. While the idea sounded nice and all, it just wasn't for him.

"Sparky, was planning on heading to the dojo on the first floor. Maybe you should tag along with him if you want to get some exercise in." You suggested, cutting into your egg with your chopsticks. "It's fully equipped with training equipment's for beginners if you want to try out the weapons."

"That sounds awesome!" Sero all, but shouted standing up. "No wonder, your so good at hand to hand combat."

"I will admit, your skills are unparalleled to anyone in class." Tokoyami complimented. "And to know where it stems from is nice to know."

"Maybe you can teach us a few things." Denki suggested, mouth still full.

"Sure!" 

"This feels amazing~" Mina sighed, as the bubbles of the foot bath messaged her muscles.

"You can say that again." Ochaco voice wavering as she relaxed deeper into the message chair.

"I never knew, there could be so many colors of nail polish." Toru confessed, gazing at the never-ending shelf. She picked up a green bottle, holding it to Kyoka. "Do you think this matches my eyes?"

"Toru, I can't even see your eyes."

While the girls were doing their thing, you and Izuku sat on one of the benches, flipping through magazines.

With every new page he saw, the more excited he'd become with idea of a new hairstyle. There were so many choices to choose from.

"So many choices..." He muttered to himself. "I don't even know what to get."

"Less defined curls or more defined?" You questioned. 

"Um..."

"When was the last time you've got a haircut?" You asked, closing the magezine.

"My mom usually cut it, but never really styled it." He explained. "She wasn't really that good at it. I tried it and I wasn't much better at it."

"Curly hair is a bit tricky to get right." You stated, pulling him up. "But with the right tools they can become the most beautiful thing in the world."

First, she had to wash it. And what better to use then overly expensive shampoos and conditioners from across the world?

"So, how exactly do we do this?" Tsuki questioned, staring at the girl who sat in the salon chair. Her usual pinned curls were free and extended to full view. Sadly, full view covered her eyes.

"I have no idea." The woman admitted, staring at her nieces hair. "I don't usually get clients with curly hair. What did you usually do before?"

"Kane and I  mostly kept it in pigtails." He started, nervously. "When she came from Rose Petal we thought, her hair was naturally straight, but it was just the hair products they used in it."

Mayu frowned, hands coming to rest on the mass of hair. "And not once did it get wet?"

"Not until she fell into the pond yesterday." At that a small frog jumped from the curls to land on the ground.

"I'll have some shampoo sent over. In the meantime, check her for more frogs."

He felt as if he was in heaven. Gentle hands messaged his scalp, rubbing in the scented conditioner.

At some point the girls had lit candles, wanting to smell the sweet and rare smell. Soft tunes played with the help of Kyoka lulling him into a state of utter peace.

All the stress he felt before seemed to melt away with every second that passed. He was sure he would have fallen asleep if it wasn't for the water suddenly turning off.

"Huh..."

"Sorry for waking you up." You apologized, combing out the curls with a wide toothed comb, being careful not to pull a snagged knot. "But I'm done washing your hair out. So, I need to dry it before I add in the curlers."

"Okay..." He let out a yawn, as you picked up an old t-shirt. "Wait, do I have to change clothes?"

You chuckled, "Its for your hair. Its better to use cotton t-shirts to dry your hair since the fibers are much smoother then a towels." With that you wrapped his hair into the towel, making sure it was secured. "There."

"Now what?" He questioned, as you pulled him by looping your arms with one another.

"Face mask!" You exclaimed, pulling him in the direction of where the girls were. "While you were snoozing, Aoyama suggested we do facials."

"Its a wonderful way to rejuvenate the skin." Aoyama stated, holding up the jar of face cream.

"Cold!" Ochaco squealed, as the cool mask was brushed over her cheeks by you. For the last five minutes you had been trying to apply the mask only for Ochaco to move about. Which ended with you straddling her in an attempt to stay as close as possible.

"Hold still, Ocha." You laughed, as the girl finally held herself in place. "And done."

"This feels kinda nice." The girl confessed, jittering beneath you. "Is this how rich people feel?"

"This or depressed." You answered, climbing off of her to sit in the chair beside her. Which happened to be right beside Momo. Without a second to waste you placed the cucumbers on your eyes, just like everyone else had.

All was silent in the spa. Music was just loud enough to block out all outside sounds, but not to be overbearing in volume.

The stress that had plagued you all seemed to wash away. The stress of being successors and heroes disappeared within seconds, leaving only fond memories in place.

*KABOOM*

Izuku sat up straight, "What was that?" He looked to the others only to see that they were still completely sunken into the chairs.

"I could only assume an explosion." You answered, not bothering to move. "If its the others they'll sort themselves out."

Momo nose scrunched up as she sat up, "Does anyone smell smoke?"

"...I'll be right back."

It looked like a bomb went off. Half of the dojo was missing with the other half crisped beyond repair. All the participates seeming to be frozen in fear as they stared at you. Though, the most odd thing was Shoto and Katsuki who were on the ground, beside one another.

"Its only be an hour." You sighed, messaging your temples. "Let me guess, Sho and Sparky got into it which ended in the dojo being destroyed."

"Yea..." Sero confessed, scratching the back of his head. "What's on your face?"

"Face mask." You answered, crossing your arms. "You guys want to join us for facials?"

"What about the mess?" Kirishima asked, as one of the burnt away support beams fell down. Nearly crushing him in the process.

"I'm sure, Sparky and Sho can handle it."

"Why the hell am I cleaning up when he started it?!" Katsuki all, but shouted standing up.

"Cause I said so~" You chided, pinching his reddening cheeks. "I'll come get you both when your done."

To say he was scared when he saw the clippers would be an understatement. And with that look you just about ready to refuse to cut even a hair.

"Are you sure?"

"Y-Yea! Cut it!"

"Its okay if you don't want to."

"We've come this far, we can't back down now. And if you mess it up, it'll just grow back, right?"

"Yea, but-"

"Lets do it!"

And you did it. And it was not a mistake.

(Art not mine)

"You look amazing!"

"An undercut really makes you look much more mature."

"Your really starting to look like a hero."

Izuku couldn't help, but to turn red at the compliments from his classmates.

You snapped a photo, "And this is going in my favorites."

"I never knew you were so good at cutting hair, ribbit." Tsu stated, leaning over your shoulder.

"My cousin taught me a few things back in America." You admitted, sheepishly. "Actually, I was more of a test dummy then anything. They would spend hours trying out different styles and experiment with different things."

"Didn't you say that a mix of products can damage hair?" Izuku questioned.

"Yea, but oddly enough if my hair were to get cut it'll grow back pretty face. It might have to do with my Quirk, but I've never been too sure."

"No offense, Hoshi-San, but you don't seem to know a lot about your Quirk." Tokoyami stated. "Why is that?"

All eyes seemed to be on you now, leaving you glowing a light pink.

"My Quirk isn't exactly my own." You started. "You see, my Quirk is a combination of my parents. Solar Flare from my mom and Lunar Power from my dad. Thus creating Stellar Flare."

"That's sounds amazing!" Ochaco squealed, bouncing beside you.

"To an extent. While the combination of the parent Quirks are cool there's no idea of the drawbacks or other issues. Like, my mom is able to withstand high temperatures while my dad can't even stay in a room that's more then 75 degrees. While, it sounds small it plays a major role in how my Quirk functions. While my body can withstand the heat it also things that it should be use. Which is why more often then not, my skin cracks." You rolled up your sleeve, revealing the still cracked skin that had yet to reveal any wisp underneath.

"So thats why you wear that suit under your uniform." Shoji commented.

"And sometimes, I worry that my Quirk will get in the way of what I do in life. I worry that someone will get hurt, because I'm not ready to take on what I have." A small smile came to your face. "In all honesty, I'm kinda excited for training camp." You admitted, hair turning bright pink. "I can actually try out my Quirk to a better degree without anyone getting hurt. I can finally learn my limits and just how far I can go."

"And we'll be there to see it." Kirishima cheered, throwing an arm over your shoulder. "If you were able to take down those villains during the USJ Attack, not even full powered, its no doubt your one of the strongest class 1-A!"

"Maybe we can spar together." Ojiro suggested. "I'm interested in learning your fighting style."

"If you were able to get the upper hand on Bakugo during the Sports Festival, I don't doubt you can find a way to use your Quirk fully." Toru said.

They were believing in you. They had faith in what you could do. Even when you thought you couldn't. You blinked, before a goofy smile came to your face. "You guys are just the sweetest! Okay, after today no more holding back!"

"I can't wait to see Bakugo reaction to this!"

When she was told her brother was a good acrobat, she wasn't expecting to see him capable of doing so many flips and turns. His body seemingly weightless as he went. A sparkling green fog settling around his performance as he hung upside down.

And like most children, she wanted to do the same. And like most children, she didn't take in how high up she was.

Sure the purple suit was pretty and the smoke her brother made in her theme was nice, but the fear was far too strong.

"You can do it, Starlight!" Tsuki cheered, from the ground. Kane right beside him with a camcorder in hand.

"What if I fall?" She questioned, hanging on tightly to the trapeze bar. Her palms growing ever more sweaty by the second.

"There's still a net to catch you and Alex is on the other end if you need help." And true to his words his son was just across the other side, in a skin tight green suit, leaning on the trapeze bar. His hair pinned up into a bun with makeup and rhinestones on his face. He looked amazing.

"Trust me, you'll be fine." Alex called out. "All you have to do is swing and when you get close to me, I'll catch you."

[Y/n] looked to the ground, "Promise."

"...Sure..."

"Alex!"

"Okay, I will!"

Taking in a deep breath she scoot closer towards the edge.

"Ready...set...go!" She did just that. Hands holding onto the bar for dear life. The first time she swung forward her as were squeezed tight, the second time she took the courage to open them. Letting her see her  brother swinging towards. Legs over the bar with his hands outstretched. "Are you ready to jump?"

"No!"

"Too bad! Let go!"

And like everything else, she did just that only to be caught in a pair of arms.

"See? It wasn't that bad." Alex stated, looking down at the girl that hand clung to his hands.

"Yes it was!" [Y/n] argued. "I could have died."

"Quit being such a baby." He cringed. "You did just fine, even when it was your first time doing this kind of thing."

She huffed, "Your just saying that, because dads here."

"For once, I'm being sincere." He tossed the girl onto the platform, landing beside her. "I'm almost always being a dick on purpose, but I'm not trying to be one now." He gave her a small smile. "You can actually become something if your not constantly afraid of what you can and can't do. Sometimes, you just need to take a leap."

He had faith in you.  Even when you were scared, he had faith that you'd move forwards instead of backwards.

"You know, you could be the sweetest brother if your not always frowning."

"Next time, I'll drop you. That'll keep a smile in my face."

"Your so mean!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

549 7 21
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž Black ๐…๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Œ๐š๐ฅ๐ž and other various ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ, all in one story. ๐…๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐ญ...
1K 68 25
Disclaimer. A solo leveling x female OP protagonist/oc x MHA, JJK na bit HK. Sorry if there are some grammatical mistakes in this story, cause englis...
465K 21.3K 25
๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น? fluff. wholesome crackfic. lowercase...
697K 9.6K 87
Hey friends! As part of the LGBTQAP + community, I made this book. Everyone loves the MHA/BNHA girls. I intend this for FEMALE readers. Homophobic c...