The lives he's lead - stiles...

By KRUG3R

Imma make this as simple as I can 5 months ago stiles disappeared from beacon hills without a trace after th... More

Info
Prologue - part 2
Characters
Theatres and goddesses
Quick vote
Punches and hugs
Dont be such a sour wolf
Abominable snowman
Keen werewolf senses ... not
No.. but im fine
Void of everything - pt. 1
Void of everything - pt 2
You see, there's this bastard called Theo
Not everyone lives in black and white
I could kill you with less than that
Vote - important
Survival
Help plz
You should've done a lot of things
Scars hold the stories of the journey
Control is over rated
Strength, determination, and will
Give me love
It was just us.

Prologue - part 1

12.5K 250 56
By KRUG3R

Pack POV

5 months ago stiles and Scott had a fight about Theo and him killing Donovan

5 months ago stiles disappeared with out a trace

5 months ago we found out he was right all along

Two weeks ago he came back to beacon hills a changed man. He was no longer the weak, defenceless, spastic teenager we remembered now he was 6'2, tanned, muscular, loved running, always carried a weapon, was covered in scars and had a haunted cold look in his eyes like he'd been through hell and back.

He was secretive and refused to tell anyone what happened to him during those 5 months he was gone.

We were worried about our friend the one who was always there for us when we needed him but when he needed us the most we let him down, we wanted to know what happened to him but we could tell that he needed space so we didn't push him.

Well most of us didn't push him.

Scott POV

I needed to know what happened to stiles, he was different and not at all the person I remember, he was .. strong but he had a sense of brokenness to him and I was determined to find out what happened to my best friend while he was missing.

When he went missing and Theo's true nature was revealed, I felt terrible and so guilty and I couldn't bring myself to face the pack and tell them truth about how I was the reason stiles had left in the first place, all because I couldn't believe my best friend over someone I had known only a few months.

I was on my way to stiles house to meet up with him before we headed to the pack meeting together, I was hopping that if it was just us two alone he might tell me what happened to him while he was gone, there was still a small part of me that doubted that he would tell me but I was still willing to try.

When I reached his house I knocked on the door. when stiles got back he changed all the locks on the house and his window so my old key doesn't work anymore and this was the only way anyone could enter the house except Allison who is the only one with a key to his house which made me a little jealous I'm not gonna lie.

It took a few minutes but eventually I heard footsteps approaching the front of the house before the door swung open to reveal the sheriff.

"Hey Sheriff, where's stiles?" I asked him

"He's in the basement" he replied shortly, no matter how much I tried explaining it to him I could tell that the sheriff was still mad about the Donovan thing and saw me as the reason stiles left and I couldn't blame him I did too.
I was really confused by his answer

"Why would he be in the basement?" I asked him but he simply shrugged and moved aside so that I could come in.

As I headed down to the basement I heard a heard a steady heartbeat and also the faint smell of...sweat?
As I opened the door to the basement I was stood frozen in place in the middle of the room there was a pull up bar and a few knives as well as a worn out target, I the right corner I saw a slightly dishevelled looking stiles who looked like he had somehow heard me coming and got off the pull up bar judging by the residual sweaty hand prints left on the surface of the smooth black metal.

"Hey Scott" he said to me as he walked out of the basement towards his room gesturing for me to follow him.

"Stiles where you working out?" I asked slightly shocked as I sat down on his desk chair, he gave me a look that said really Scott?

"Wow nothing gets past those keen werewolf senses huh Scott" he replied sarcastically and I chuckled at the reference, it was the most stiles thing he's said since he got back.

"Hey Stiles, I uh was wondering if I could ask you something?" I hesitantly asked him getting slightly nervous, he looked up at me from the other side of the room where he was getting clean clothes and a towel out.

"What is it?" He asked me

"What happened while you were gone?" I asked him and he visibly tensed at my question.

"I'm gonna have a shower" he said turning his back to me.

"Stiles wait-" I started but he cut me off

"Head to the loft I think I'll meet you there" after that he closed the door. I sighed as I heard the shower start and walked out to my motorbike. Stiles didn't tell me anything so there was only one more thing I could think of...Deaton.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 516 46
Summer 2019 Stiles Stilinski returns to Beacon Hill to enlist help from his old pack to help him locate missing members of a military convoy. As diff...
503K 10.5K 40
WARNING!!! Do not read if you haven't read the death cure or seen teen wolf season 4!!! I don't own the maze runner or teen wolf!!!All rights go to J...
81.5K 1.8K 18
Barbra McCall is Scott's twin sister who was abducted when she was 11. Stiles Stilinski was kidnapped when he was 13. He was young for his grade. Sco...
528K 11.3K 168
My name is Mieczyslaw Stiles Stilinski and I have been around a LONG LONG time. I left Beacon Hills 10 years ago after Scott, Lydia, Malia, and I gra...