love and crosses JJK *READER

By springknight12

A simple cute college love story which folds in a type of beautiful comforts and discomforts. love and maturi... More

Me
My best Impression
stepping stones.
The truth revealed?
consoling? more like combating.
a ride to hell or heaven?
the ultimate movie night
A new secret ?
cheating already?
Library
why are you here?
taking care
you matter to me.!<3
Big save.
visit.
blooming love.
Fight?
second time
New girl
Left Alone:(
Drink and Drive 'Crazy'!
Not her's
Finally together<3
Epilogue
Upcoming stories.

clear up

1.6K 71 1
By springknight12

Leaving y/n with lia at her house,it was already 12.30 in the shivering night,i was out now,i hadn't regretted my life decisions as of today for not carrying my freaking coat,i had called jimin hyung to know about taehyung's situation, i relaxed when he said he was fine.I guess things have been ugly with these people for few days now but they were hiding things, i was still oblivious of the whole situation,i was curious but still held onto it to not make things more hurting.

i was right now outside the station waiting for jin and namjoon hyung, they told me they would come with me and obviously i didn't want to go there alone."ahh fuck,these people are taking decades together to come." i felt 2 headlights coming my way, identifying the car i sighed relief thanking all deities for hearing my call.

"wear this jungkook-ah."jin hyung helped me wear his thick warm coat,and i was as happy just like a kid getting a chocolate which he was craving for from his mother without even asking for it. jin hyung was just that mother to me. "shall we go and finish the process." namjoon hyung asked. as soon as we entered the hall,it was dreadful,the guys i had beaten up were still holding onto the wound but i guess they were added with more scars,maybe the cops hit them hard. after finishing the process we were educated that the other 4 members would be left eventually as they don't have a complaint registered against them and their families had already paid for them but for sung-ho it depends upon y/n. i was ready right there,to throw hands on them to keep all of them in, but jin hyung held me back requesting not to create any scenes,and i eventually understood their rules and couldn't help much, all i could do was draw daggers on that person who was staring back at me with gritted teeth, and wiping the blood oozing from his nose, it was so hilarious to see him like that and wanted to laugh badly at his state but all i could think was of y/n and tae-hyung and my anger boiled each passing time. 

coming out we headed straight to our house,as i wanted to see taehyung first, i was dead worried about him,he sounded very bad on call and the last thing i want for him is to have a broken tooth,he smiles unreasonably wide every time,that if he looses his teeth he would look like Sid the sloth from ice-age with all the teeth gone at once,acting cute around and laughing at his own jokes,shut up jeon he is hurt, wtf are you even thinking? i halted all my thoughts as we halted the car in front of our dwelling place. getting in,i directly crossed halls reaching for the door of the injured,knocking for the first time ever in life, i didn't wait for a reply and busted in, there he was my so called brother wrapped in thick cover, while having a big bump and a scratch on his head, and his hands dressed up with white bandage, he looked so,umm...hurt?i felt really bad towards the latter at the sight,but all i did was laugh, i started laughing like a maniac pointing at him,

"hyung, you remember that mr.bean episode in which he goes to visit the doctor and he has a patient next to him,completely covered with bandage,who couldn't speak and he keeps on teasing her,you look exactly like that, and now i'll be mr.bean"i said while moving towards him pressing on a wound on his face making him scream at the top of his lungs, i laughed.

"what the fuck, jungkook, you think this is funny,i'm hurt, badly."he muttered the last part while pouting, all awed at him but i continued laughing." what is there to laugh."he asked angry now.

"hyung, you know what, actually i was thinking of building a gang of our's to beat up others and thought would make you the leader as you are,sorry my bad, you were handsome.but looking at you, i sense you would drown our own group." i teased him while i still laughed,i felt really bad for doing this but i was not good at sympathising people,all i could do was make them laugh or angry, i don't know, what's working now. 

"yahhh,i'm the handsome one here, how dare you claim him handsome when i take care of you all the time, and obviously even after seeing my handsome face."jin hyung yelled furiously making everyone laugh. i was glad the air was light here. i saw tae glaring a me,walking out and in the room for a second i had bought his favorite milk and mine,helping him secure the bottle in his hand,i felt very bad when he winced in pain every now and then,they had brutally hit him, even if,i was there i would end up being in bed even after knowing many skills.now i was sitting next to him and the room was empty with only us beside each other while the tv played in low sound.

"i was alone when they were 5, 5:1 ratio,how could i win against them." he said sulkily. i chuckled caressing his hand, that was the most skin ship i had with a man, eww, "it's okay hyung you did your best,even if i was there i wouldn't be fit and fine, they had weapons,but why didn't you call any of us beforehand, we would have been there for you." i said in a calm voice as  breeze made it's way inside,from the windows behind the closed curtains making them fly in place.

"i didn't know myself either,i was just passing through the valley to meet y/n and check on her."i felt a sting pain when he mentioned her."oh, how is she by the way?, she must have been devastated to see them all at once." he continued after taking a sip 

"yes she was,she trembled a lot,but why didn't you both let us know anything of this before? and who the hell on earth is that guy? why was he there?"i bombarded him with questions.he smiled caressing the hand i had kept on his long before and started with the whole story.

"that bastard, fuck i would have killed him right there and then if i had known this,i feel so bad for y/n, she must've gone through so much, i hate myself for being a jerk to her yesterday after college."i angered at first,mumbling softly at last,i had changed my mood and feelings just in seconds. 

"why,what did you do?" he asked me 

"oh,umm after i had an argument with you i was very angry that both of you had lied to me.and i kinda busted on her"i said scratching my back nape. 

"i'm sorry."he apologized instantly. "i should have told you and everyone for that matter but i wanted to keep the girl safe,she asked me not to tell anyone and i couldn't help but make her the promise, she's been through so much and it's okay for her to be afraid of the circumstances but we have to be there with her and make her feel safe. and i thought i would stay with her and also we had already filed a complaint,so i thought we could handle without bothering others." he mouthed in an apologetic way, i felt way worse for not understanding them and treating them bad,Fuck!, i even hurt them bad with my attitude.

"no, it's okay hyung,if i was in your place maybe i would do the same, maybe if i was more mature enough to understand you,then maybe you wouldn't have ended up like this."i said while lowering my head.he chuckled mouthing an "it's okay" while caressing my hair. i felt the storm inside me calm after listening to his words. 

"okay, hyung call me if you want anything and i'll bring you them, now i have to go back to y/n's, she and lia are alone and i want to make sure they are safe, i'll stay back there." i said as i picked back my coat, and closed the windows of his room before tucking him in the bed placing every necessities next to his reach and strolled out after bidding my bye. "was it just me or did he get excited when i mentioned about y/n and lia,this is not the time kookie, WTF"

--------------------------------

reaching her door step my heart made a jump as i spotted a man standing at the door step. skipping my way, i was fast now standing in front of the man who held a drill in his hand, i gave him a questioning look,then turning towards the girl who was standing few steps away, my face looked same asking for an answer, she opened her mouth to explain but the drill went on, making me jump at my place and move away from the weird looking man laughing at me.

"who the fuck is he?" i whisper screamed at lia, who stood there controlling her laugh at the scene that just took place.

"oh y/n called him to fix the door locks."lia said in a calm tone, i was horrified.

"what the hell,it's 3.20 in the morning, who on earth would call someone to fix their door at this time?,are you both crazy?,it could be risky and he seems to kill me with that drill."i said first looking at my watch and then at the person who still held the drill but had turned to the door to fix it.

"i know, i told her not to, but she said that this guy was well known and he had worked for her father many times, also she looked very distressed, so i just gave in not wanting to give her more hard time." i nodded understanding.

"where is she?"

"maybe still in her room?" she said looking upstairs.

walking upstairs, i found her in the bathroom holding a piece of broken glass in her right whilst she looked down,i pulled her at once "what the hell y/n what were you doing?"i yelled holding her wrist tightly, she slightly winced in pain trying to get out of my hold.

"leave koo, can't you see i'm discarding all the broken pieces.and you are hurting me." she held the black polythene cover in front of my face, showing she was clearing up, i felt my ears turn red with heat due to the embarrassment, she eyed at me for a minute.

"jeez, you just did not think that i was harming myself,were you?" she screamed out loud astonished and i turned away hiding my flushed face. "oh my god, look at your face, so that's true, you thought, GODDDDD" she laughed now softening her hands on my cheek. god i would dig a hole for myself now.  composing myself i held her hand leading her to the bed making her sit next to me. grabbing the glass piece and the cover away from her i pulled her to a hug.

"why are up doing all these, you should sleep and rest,you could have got this all done tomorrow. i will clean up everything for you if it's disturbing, you sleep with lia next to you now."i said while softly caressing her hair.i felt her smiling behind me, moving closer she held me tight

"thanks,koo, thank you soo much for everything,but now i can't sleep even if i want to, all i want is to distract my mind with things,and let me do that, please don't stop me,or i would feel much worse than i already am." nodding at her consent i pulled back from the hug smiling softly,tucking her hair back to her ear, caressing her cheek, she started "about that koo, i'm sorry,umm."she stopped while she looked at my eyes 

"do you wanna talk?" i asked her to which she nodded a no and then yes and then again no then yes. i held her head still,

"see, you don't have to push yourself, if you want to talk and let out,tell me,if you don't want, you don't have to,but remember you can trust me with anything."i said in a very calm voice, i am new me whenever i am with her.

"koo, i trust you, but.." she strolled off, "but what bun?"i made her turn completely towards me. "don't be afraid and tell me, what's running in your mind?" she eventually started with the whole story about her ex which i had known before from tae,but didn't cut her off, as i wanted her to feel relived and talk out everything, finishing with the story,i smiled softly assuring her it's okay.

"y/n,why would you tell tae but not me?,do you not trust me?"i didn't know if that was the stupidest question to ask that moment or not,but that was digging my mind for a while and i wanted to know,to which she vigorously shook her head in denial 

"NO, no, it's never like that koo, it was just co-incidence how, tae got to know, he had brought a book for me and had seen my ex beating me up, so i had told him but trust me, i promise,i approached you many times before that to tell you everything,remember the day when you took me to the medicals?and that day when you had held my arm in the canteen?and i had winced out of pain,you had asked me all worried if i was okay or not, i would have spilled out everything that day, but i held myself back to not let you get hurt and not to pull into my misery,i also thought you wouldn't stay back with me if i told you or even worse would judge me like others, i'm sorry if you felt neglected,but if i had to tell someone,it would be you first and lia then, i would never choose anyone above you both."she uttered the whole thing in one go as fast as she can as if i would run away if she didn't clear up now, she looked afraid as if she would loose something precious, i smiled at her innocence, i felt very happy when she made me as her priority or as the first person to here her secrets and i was more than glad. i was the happiest ever.

"hey calm down, i'm happy to know that you thought of me before, i'm sorry i asked you the stupid question,i'm glad to know you consider me."i said genuinely.

"yeaa, i do consider you if you don't act like an asshole every now and then avoiding me."she said while hitting me harshly making me rub my arm, i muttered a sorry and pulled her into a hug again, oh how much i miss her,her hug, her smile,laugh.       

AHEM,AHEM.

we,sorry,ME, i was brought back to reality when someone fake coughed, looking at the intruder of the sweet moment i heard lia say while smirking."sorry to ruin your romantic moment but,the man downstairs has completed his work and have to pay him,i ran here without my wallet, if you give me the money to pay for him, i would go and you can continue your 1950's romance."she mocked,i glared at her but the girl next to me had blocked my staring competition by standing in between giving her the money.that's when my eyes traveled on the body of the women in between, her hand had fresh and old cuts, with bruise marks on her neck, blood clot mark on her thighs while green marks spotted here and there on her body.it looked like the marks were given more than months before as it was slightly fading,

bringing up my eyes to see the side view of her face,she had taken many things in her life and stayed silent she had been laughing,acting cool all the time while going through tough times, she must be so strong. i saw her squinting back to the bed maybe she was hit badly before. grabbing her hand softy,i closed the door of her room, bringing her to the corner, i searched for the ointment tubes,when i found the right ones,i came back to her standing,next to her closet.

"you trust me right?y/n" i asked gulping visibly."yes, but why?" she looked at me confused.without talking i bent down to her feet where she had few cuts,applying the cooling cream to make it less burn on her skin,then moving to the next mark below her knee i applied pain relief gel from other tube,completing every other mark while she winced once in a while when i pressed hard,me muttering a sorry right after,it didn't feel awkward,i stood on my feet straight,turning her around tucking my fingers on her soft fabric length,i pulled it up above from her head leaving her only in her inner wear.she gasped."trust me y/n" i said in low calm voice as she calmed down nodding,i applied medicine all over her back which was marked brown while changing tubes now and then, later turning her to front, i worked on her tummy area and neck,

 i saw a huge green mark right next to her collar bone,there was silence filled all over the room,she had closed her eyes,i involuntarily took few steps towards her bending down to reach her neck, placing my lips on the mark leaving a soft kiss,i felt her shudder at the touch traveling my left hand behind her back for her support, i kissed it again with more delicacy she kept her hands on my shoulder for grip, moving my lips to her jaw placing a kiss there,i looked at her eyes which were still closed while she had started breathing heavily,i bent down to kiss the side of her lip which had a small cut and looked a little bruised from before,placing my lips on it she clutched my shoulder tight while a single tear rolled down her cheek,wiping it off from the back of my hand,she slowly opened her eyes, her gorgeous brown orbs looked into mine,which showed mixed emotion of pain, hurt and yearn for love,i looked at her lips,and back at her eyes, my mind was numb all i could think was about only her, i didn't know if this was a right or wrong but,OH GOD,i want to feel her soft lips, i bent down as she closed her eyes,i was just 2 seconds away from placing my lips, my heart was beating crazy, i was having second thoughts,afraid that she would run away, kicking my thoughts off i moved closing the proximity between us,but that just built more when i found my back hit the wall as she had pushed me back, slightly yelling "Tae, oh, yeah,Tae, i have to call him, li-lia said he- he's hurt. i should go."she stuttered,while messing up her closet pulling up a large hoodie sliding down she ran as fast a lightning. it all happened just in seconds that it took time for me to digest her actions and words.my pulse started raising,i found myself strolling back and forth her room "shit!,fuck!,shit!,fuck!,i ruined everything, shit she must think i'm a pervert, shit i should have controlled myself, why did i let that happen, oh godd, fuck, why would she say tae in between to make it even worse for me, is it....does she? like him? no,no ha-ha no way right. that can't be, i like her, shit i'm so selfish i fucked up with her right now and what do i do now. shit calm down jungkook apologize to her and that's the only way you can save your ass.

----------------------------

GOD,what was that, i was going to kiss him,why would you close your eyes y/n, fuck what would he think about me now, ahh, why's my heart beating so fast, fuck it felt good with him, shut up y/n, thank god i thought about tae at the right time or i would have fucked up. climbing stairs down slowly,i met with lia preparing breakfast it was already 5.30 by now and still we were not sleepy,i went to her and started helping her while chatting with her.

i saw jungkook coming down,he strolled towards me. he started "umm,y/n,i'm sor-" i cut him off immediately looking at lia who had her brows furrowed at him,i jumped out of kitchen grabbing his hand,pulling him out,last thing i wanted now was lia knowing what happened between us, "koo, we shall go to the station,they called me to go there early,please drive me there."i said while i waved at lia who mouthed"it's still 6 in the morning why are you in a hurry", but before i could reply i had bought the man out out of the house with me.

-----------------------

do support by voting, follow me if you like my work.

have a good time and keep safe<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

501 35 21
(Park Jimin x reader) "He's not my boyfriend." "Sorry." "He's just a close friend that I'm secretly, madly in love with." //Started: 25th August 202...
16.3K 1.9K 40
PARK JIMIN "we were just two tender adults who got involved with each other in ways to satisfy each other's needs. we were trying hard to forget some...
147K 4.3K 14
He's a bad boy with a bad attitude and I'm a good girl with a bad temper. Who would've thought that this bad boy was interested in someone like me an...
15 0 1
Kim Seokjin is in 'love' with her childhood best friend Kim Namjoon. Min Yoongi loves Kim Seokjin. This is the story of a somewhat complicated love...