Hate • Taekook

By voguebts

Where Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook absolutely hate each other because of one teacher. Park Jimin. But what... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

10

1.4K 59 7
By voguebts

"Wha-" Taehyung was cut off as a pair of lips were smashed onto his. The phone fell out of his hands due to being shocked. Jungkook then backed away staring at him. "A-are you out of your-" Jungkook leaned down giving him another kiss on the lips. "Jungkook stop! What the hell-"

"Just kiss me back damn it!"

this is not okay...

Taehyung ignored his thoughts and pushed Jungkook's head closer reconnecting their lips. Jungkook held himself up moving his lips against his smoothly.

This feels nice too nice

He is fucking crazy and I just did what was told

Finally after awhile they pulled away catching their breaths. Then realization hit both of them.

"ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY!!?" Taehyung pushed him off.

"You fucking kissed back!" Jungkook tried to defend himself.

"You forced me!" Taehyung shouted sitting up.

"No I didn't!"

"Why would you fucking kiss me?"

"Your lips were asking for it!"

"Oh my lips! My fucking lips" Taehyung said dramatically as his eyes averted to his body.

Oh my god and of course your muscles Jungkook...

"fine I'm sorry, l-let's just move on-"

"I won't to tell anyone if you let me touch you" Taehyung cut him off not thinking straight.

"Okay now what the fuck I'm pretty sure that's ra-"

"I meant your muscles!" Taehyung cut him off embarrassed. "Actually never mind, you're right lets never talk-"

"Fine but if you let me kiss you one more time, and then we'll go back to hating each other"

"Deal"

Jungkook removed the blanket from Taehyung and pushed him down on the bed reconnecting their lips as Taehyung's hands ran up and down his body feeling the warm skin. Jungkook didn't mind in fact he kinda liked having Taehyung's hands all over him.

"God I hate you" Taehyung mumbled into the kiss.

"I hate you too"

"I hate you more" Teahyung replied back before letting out a gasp as Jungkook rolled his hips against his letting him slip his tongue in.

Taehyung you taste good, too good.

Jungkook rolled down his hips again as he sucked on his tongue. Taehyung moaned in mouth about to roll his hips up but the door opened, the hallway light hitting them both in the face.

"Yeontan wanted to- oh my god" Taehyung's mother stood there shocked as Yeontan walked into the room. Taehyung shoved Jungkook off of him making him fall onto the floor.
"Oh Taehyung I didn't know you were gay... not that I have a problem with it I just wished I didn't have to find out this way, I'm just gonna go" She said closing the door slowly as Taehyung tried to stop her but he was embarrassed, as well as Jungkook who was on the floor petting Yeontan.

"Jung fucking Kook" Taehyung seethed walking to the other side of bed. Jungkook looked up at him expecting for him to get yelled at but he saw Taehyung raising his hand.

Jungkook ducked his head ready to feel some time of slap on the back of his head but felt nothing.

I-I can't hit him... his father has done enough damage

Come on Taehyung, hopefully you don't hit as hard as my dad

"Get on the fucking bed, you will not touch me! If I feel you touching me in any way I will choke you"

Thank god

Jungkook got onto the bed not making any eye contact. Taehyung bent down picking up Yeontan and making his way to the other side of the bed.

I kissed him

I kissed him

Fuck

"I'm sorry" Jungkook whispered facing away from Taehyung.

"I don't want your stupid apology, I just want us to never talk again"

"okay..." Jungkook mumbled, was he hurt? A little bit but it didn't matter because they both hated each other. Right?

————

Jungkook woke up to the sound of a phone going off.

My phone! Mom's ringtone

Jungkook sat up looking around, he saw Taehyung and Yeontan cuddling up together making him smile at them.

The phone! Where's my phone?

Jungkook slowly got out of bed not wanting to wake up anyone and went over to Taehyung's side, he saw his phone on the floor vibrating and going off. He quietly grabbed it answering the call.

"Mom?" He spoke quietly.

"They need you here down at the station for proof, I'm going to pick you up where are you?"

"Uh T-Taehyung's place"

"What!? Out of all of your friends you choose him?"

"It's a long story"

"A story I wanna hear"

No you don't

"yeah haha..."

"What's his address?"

"I don't know I'll just send you my location"

"Alright quick cause I'm in the neighborhood"

"Alright bye!"

"Bye!"

The call ended and Jungkook went straight to their messages sending his location. He then went over to his backpack putting on his clothes. Taehyung later then woke up at the noise Jungkook was making.

"Let's forgot about last night" he spoke in his sleepy voice making Jungkook stop in his tracks.

"Yeah, and not mention it to anyone" Jungkook said making his way to the door.

"yeah"

"By the way Jimin is still mine" Jungkook quickly said before leaving making Taehyung roll his eyes.

We'll see about that

————

"Hey, do you still have that bruise? Oh it's kinda fading away but it's enough for proof" Jungkook's mother said the moment he hopped into the car.

"Hopefully" he mumbled buckling himself in as his mom stepped on the gas.

"soo..." she started taping on the wheel with her index finger.

"What?" Jungkook looked at her waiting for her to continue.

"Why Taehyung?" She asked making Jungkook panic a little.

"B-because I had no choice" he answered truthfully.

"No choice? What about your other friends?" She continued to ask questions.

"Um they were already home and Taehyung was the only one left" Jungkook looked out the window trying to erase last night memories.

"Oh, must've been awful" she said making a turn.

"I-It was um unexpected I guess you could say" He replied shyly.

"Well at least he gave you a place to sleep, that's all I'm thankful for" she reached over grabbing his hand and bringing it up to her lips giving it a soft kiss. Jungkook smiled softly before looking back out the window as she let go.

"So what exactly happen?" Jungkook asked.

"Well when he came back home I started yelling at him, he yelled at me back and we were both just yelling at each other after awhile he started to throw things towards me but his aiming was awful. I did call the cops and they showed up in no time thankfully.... But um he also mentioned Taehyung being there? So mind explaining that?"

"Oh right... um Taehyung's dog ran away and ended up at the front door steps while I was cutting the grass and then he accused me of stealing his dog and we were just going back and forth and then he came out pissed"

His mother hummed as they arrived at the police station. "Did Taehyung see when he hit you?"

"No he left right before it happened"

"God that asshole, I don't know what I saw in him"

"Did you know he was going to do this?"

"Hit you? Hell no, maybe be strict with you but put his hands on you definitely did not see that coming... I guess I stayed with him because of you, you needed a father Jungkook and I didn't want to take that away from you so I stayed with him, now am I going to divorce him? yes! But it's going to be hard cause I know he won't sign the papers"

"Cant you get a lawyer for that?"

"Too expensive"

"Divorce is expensive too"

"But worth it!" She said pulling into the parking lot. She parked the car as they took their seatbelts off "ready?" She asked receiving a nod before getting out.

"Is he here?"

"No they have him down at the jail county, they just want proof of your cheek so they can charge him for it, oh and they also called cps" She said as they walk towards the entrance.

"Are they going to take me away?" He asked worried.

"No" she laughed "the officers said they like to call cps when children are involved"

"I'm not a child!"

"Which is why cps didn't take apart of it, cps had a choice to be apart of it or not" she explained as she opened the door to let her son in first.

—————

"Are you hungry?" Jungkook's mother asked as they walked out the building.

"Yeah, but I haven't brushed my teeth yet" he said.

"That's fine I'll drive back to the house" she said making Jungkook nod. They both approached the car and got in making themselves comfortable before putting on their seatbelts. Jungkook felt his phone vibrate so he pulled it out seeing that he received a message from Namjoon.

oh no

Namjoon
Good morning Jungkook! Enjoy your day

Just leave him on seen

But I'm not like that

Reply with a "k"

No too mean

Jungkook
Good morning! Thank you, enjoy your day as well hyung

Shit too nice, next I'm going to hit him with the "gm"

Namjoon
Any plans for today?

Leave him on seen

Jungkook
I'm gonna eat out with my mother

dumbass

Jungkook
What about you?

dumbass times two

Namjoon
Oh that sounds sweet!

Namjoon
I don't know, a boring day I guess

what do I say?

I'm gonna leave you on seen... sorry

Jungkook shut off his phone looking out the window watching the houses go by. "So are you and Taehyung on good terms now?" Jungkook's mother asked.

not even

"No, we're still going to hate each other forever and ever" he replied.

"Why do you guys hate each other?" She asked taking Jungkook by surprised cause he himself didn't even know.

Why do I hate Taehyung? Or why does Taehyung hate me?

Why did we even start hating each other in the first place?

Did I give off a bad impression?

Was he always annoying from the start?

Did I give off a bad vibe?

Was he too good of a person to even be my friend in the first place?

Wait Taehyung isn't good, he's bad, he's rude, he's disrespectful, disgusting, and doesn't mind his own business

Wait disgusting? He tasted good though

Wait no stop... that's enough

Jungkook your mother asked you a question respond

"Uh... I don't know we just do I guess" he shrugged.

"Why do you hate him?" She asked.

Cause he's annoying

An attention seeker

Always complaining about every little thing I do

Picks fights for no reason

And yet I kissed him?

Why did I kiss him? Oh right his lips, I thought they were pretty

I was probably so tired that I started to hallucinate that his lips were pretty

"Jungkook?"

"Hmm?" Jungkook looked at her.

"Why do you hate him?" She asked again.

Right why do I?

"He's annoying"

He's annoying because he likes Jimin

THATS WHY I HATE HIM!!

THATS WHY WE HATE EACH OTHER!!

We're going after the same person

"That's it?"

"No there's someone who I like and he likes them as well"

"Ohh all this over a girl? Jungkook I bet she doesn't even want any of you, does the girl know you guys are fighting over her"

Right... her

I've never told you I was gay?

weird

"Nope, but hey you never know maybe he'll end up liking me"

"Taehyung? Why would he end up liking you?"

"No mom my teacher"

hopefully she doesn't take this harsh

"You guys are fighting over a fucking male teacher!?" She shouted as she stopped the car looking at him in shock. He nodded slowly. She let out a sigh of disbelief. "That is so stupid... that teacher probably has a whole family and you guys are- wait hold on how old is this teacher!? And I didn't know you were into men"

"He's 25 mom, and yeah surprise haha but no he has no family he is a single man!"

"So you're telling me you guys would've had an amazing friendship if that teacher didn't work in that school?"

Would we?

Jungkook shrugged "I don't know, but it's not like I'm upset about it I'm pretty happy with how it's going even though I can't go a day without arguing with him on school grounds"

"I think both of you are taking this a little too serious, your teacher is NOT going to choose any of you, your teacher sees you as his students, but if I fucking find out that your teacher looks at you the wrong way he's going to loose his career, look I don't care you have crush on your teacher it's normal, but I don't want you thinking you have a chance with him and I don't want him thinking he has a chance with you either, you got that"

woah mom it's not that serious

"It's not that serious"

"It is if both of you hate each other for it! Please a teacher? Hate each other because of a teacher that you guys will never even kiss, and don't fucking prove me wrong young man if I find out you have anything going on with that teacher you're out the house Jungkook and I'm serious as much as I love you I can't have you messing around with older men"

"But what if I like older men?"

"Well wait till you're 18 and then you can fuck as many older men as you want!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

522K 18.4K 33
Hi I'm doctor Jeon Jungkook Taehyung felt his palms start to sweat V needed answers and Dr. Jeon has them. Grow close under unfortunate circumstances...
376K 20.4K 41
" You know, people say that there's one world, but when I look into your eyes, I see two. " •••••• Jeon Jungk...
3.4K 134 29
Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung are rivals. Ever since that one day that Taehyung joked about Jungkook and Jungkook roasted back, they've had some A...
322K 10.8K 25
Y/n, the nerd girl in School,being bullied,and treated like heck.Worst part,Park Jimin,hates Y/n, bullies Y/n,does not give kindness to her.Kim Taehy...