The Collapsing One

By MorganMurrr

In which Jungkook has an illness that causes him to randomly collapse. He has lost all hope of love, he hate... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Epilogue

Chapter 45

623 26 3
By MorganMurrr

Old Pains

After a few days Jungkook was released from the hospital.
Taehyung had taken so much care of the younger, he was by his side as much as he possibly could.

Soon they were on their way back home, the new home.
Taehyung had reacted to the news of what happened with anger, he was angry that Jimin lied, for years, even to his face, and the fact he landed Jungkook in the hospital, only made his rage even bigger.

Taehyung had walked the younger inside their home, it was clean, beautiful.
Jungkook was in awe as he stared at it, tears filling his eyes as he did "Kook? Are you okay? What's wrong?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook gulped turning away "Oh nothing- this place is so beautiful" Jungkook smiled, before he was turned around to Taehyung "Kook, you know you don't have to lie about your emotions" Taehyung spoke "Oh- I know! I'm just overwhelmed is all" Jungkook smiled "I know your lying...but I won't press you for answers, all I can do is try to make you happy again, and that's what I'm gonna do!" Taehyung smiled grabbing the youngers hand, showing him around the house more.

The elder showed the younger all the rooms, every single one being perfect.
The elder even had a whole other house for his men to sleep, eat, and do whatever they needed to do.
He cared about his men, and he wanted to give them the best.

The elder eventually showed the younger the room he lived the most.
The garden room.
It was a room, filled with flowers, and other plants.
Inside held tons of butterfly's, and the walls had fairy lights.
Jungkook stared at the room in awe, his heart feeling so much at once.
He smiled brightly at it, purring his hand out watching as several butterfly's landed on his hand, he felt like a male Snow White.

"Look Taehyung! I'm Snow White!" He laughed turning to the elder. Taehyung smiled at the younger, his heart beginning to feel full again.
Jungkook was like a light in the dark, and without the younger knowing it, he was saving the elder from the dark depths he never thought he'd get out of.
He walked up to the younger, the butterfly's flying away and landing on the flowers.

He slowly grabbed the youngers hands, pulling him close, putting his forehead on the youngers "I just want to hold you" he spoke "I just want to hold you to" the younger replied "I've missed you more than you know" Taehyung spoke "I missed you so much I had wished I wouldn't have woken up from the dream...Jimin had told me it was all a dream so much I wished I could go back to the paradise I was in...just to be with you again" The younger spoke, feeling tears want to fall again, but with force he didn't let them fall.

"I did manage to snag this" The younger spoke pulling out the wedding ring, watching as Taehyung went wide eyed "I...lost mine" He spoke closing his eyes, shame filling him "I burned it all...all of it gone..." Taehyung spoke letting out a quiet cry "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry" Taehyung spoke and Jungkook sighed, smiling at the elder "That's okay..." the younger spoke grabbing Taehyungs hand "You know the difference between those things and me?" Jungkook spoke putting Taehyungs hand on his heart "I'm real, I'm here, and I don't just let myself go down, those little items that are gone, they mean nothing, we can make new rings, new pictures, and clothes, they can just be bought again" Jungkook spoke, wiping away the elders tears

"We can start a whole new, make our lives better, restart! I'm here- your here, and there's nothing in our way now"

-

"Why did you let me die?"

"What- No- Your alive! Your okay Jungkook!"

"It wasn't real, you are going crazy, you let me die, you killed me, your the reason I'm dead"

"I-Jungkook I didn't hurt you! You know that! I know your alive! I know you are!"

"What if I get killed now?"

"W-What?"

The sky went dark, the air getting cold, and in just seconds, Jungkook stood "Kook! It's you!" Taehyung spoke but as he walked closer, and closer the world got colder and colder.

As he was about to reach out, a gunshot aired.
Jungkook collapsed to the ground "J-Jungkook! No! DONT DO THIS! JUNGKOOK!"

"Taehyung! Please! Wake up! Please" Jungkook begged as Taehyung yelled louder and louder, begging for help, begging for Jungkook.

"T-Tae- please!" Jungkook begged his heart speeding up, his head beginning to spin, his conciseness fading from him "No- not now please" the younger begged, pleading with himself.
The younger shook Taehyung softly, his sobs loud as he begged Taehyung to wake up, eventually the elder awoke with a loud yell.
Jungkook was almost hyperventilating at that point, his hands shaking madly.
The younger covered his mouth, watching the elder silently, trying to catch his non existent breaths.

Seeing Taehyung in this condition, seeing him so broken, and so hurt, killed him.
The younger felt sick, his stomach twisted and turned and his head went light, and in just seconds he saw nothing but darkness, the only thing he could feel was himself vomiting, before nothing.

"What's wrong with him?" Jimin asked worried "It would seem...he's gotten worse" The doctor spoke "worse?" Jimin asked "Look at these brain scans" The doctor began "There is a series of traumas...here...here...and here" she spoke riding her glasses "These traumas at first helped him" She spoke "The first time Jungkook was brought here his illness...his disease seemed to have disappeared as you know, the reason is one of the damaging traumas fixed it....when he came here again, with even worse traumas, his illness...and or disease came back even worse, and more brutal, which is what your seeing now"

"Will he get better?" Jimin asked "No"

"This time he won't"

"There's...more" she spoke

-

"Jungkook!?" Taehyung yelled trying to wake the younger.
After minutes of trying the youngers eyes eventually opened "Kook- oh my I'm so sorry" Taehyung spoke "N-No...it's the disease" Jungkook spoke trying to lean himself up but failing "it's worse" Jungkook gulped "Worse?" Taehyung asked "It's gotten worse because of the traumas" Jungkook gulped "How is it worse?" Taehyung asked nervously

"If one of my fainting spells is bad enough....my heart could stop"

-

Hello everyone!
Sorry this chapter came out so...late?
I've been working on it for days, and I just kept adding and adding.
Plus I haven't been sleeping well and I've been working- so I've been rather busy.

But- I should be back writing.
I cannot wait to see how y'all react to what I have planned ugh- I want to just spoil it.

How are yall?
Mentally okay?
Eating?
Sleeping?
Drinking?

Should I keep asking how you all are? I don't know if you guys want this to be the ending anymore.

Should I start asking different questions, or should I keep it the same.

Also saved a burb.
I'm so amazing
The level of detail on these photos is unreal- and I didn't even plan them to be so nice!

-Morgan Morrow
💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.6K 2.5K 35
Jungkook is a cute bunny but is weak and is poor and Jimin is the leader of the Mafia.
611K 20.9K 200
Just a bunch of Jungkook getting hurt, sick and more...
78K 2.2K 16
He's a ruthless killer and mafia leader, showing no mercy. Just loving the feeling of having a bullet puncture someone's skull by him hand. He's a sh...
287K 10.3K 92
When Taehyung confessed his love for Jungkook, the other humiliated him in front of everyone. Jungkook hated him and wanted him to disappear from his...