The Alphas Mate?

Від abbywebb370

Kylan is a warrior. One of the best in her pack. She has a thing about rouges. No restraint when it comes to... Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chpater 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
EPILOGUE
Sequel

Chapter 21

3.6K 146 0
Від abbywebb370

Derek smiles at me and Lukas as he exits the room. I shake my head and shut the door. I turn and Lukas has a troubled look on his face.

"Whats wrong?" I ask.

"Why didn't he tell me?" He ask

"Lukas are you jealous?" I ask.

"No."

"Damnit. Yes you are I can feel it." I say.

He doesn't say anything. He looks down at his computer. I sit down in front of him. I let my fingers drumm across the desk.

"Why would he tell you and not me?"

"He was is the beta. He is suppost to be strong and as the Alpha you are strong. He didnt want to make this harder. Then he saw you find your mate and he was even more down in the dirt." He says.

"Why?" He ask.

"Hes the only gay shifter in the area." I say.

His emotions play all over. Anger, frustration, and most of all love.

"Lukas please. You need to stop." I get up and move to stand next to him I lay my hand on his arm and he relaxes.

"Im sorry." He says.

"I know." I sit down on his lap. His hands grab my waist. He turns me in the seat. Im straddling his waist. I kiss his lips and pull him close.

"You need to quit beating up yourself." I say.

"I know. Its just weird." He says.

"Well lets get your mind off of all this."
BAHHH!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.3M 33.2K 39
Della King has been a rogue for eight years. She left her pack and family at age fifteen when she found out her mate had died. After running for so l...
Misunderstood Від livwolfread

Перевертні

6.8K 265 24
Mates, love, betrayal, death. It's the life of Iris, to be luna of Nightpaws pack. Being a werewolf is already hard. Iris knows it. But when death an...
First Shift Від Neon_Reese

Перевертні

189K 8.1K 20
Kye is a 15 year old werewolf and part of the Night Shade pack. When her birthday comes so will her first shift into her wolf form, and pack law stat...
952 5 23
War has divided the Darkwood and Dagger packs greater than ever before. Dimitri Darkwood's hate for the Dagger's started it all because of a careless...