✔️ MALEDETTO | 18 +

By LilaAurora_LA

⚠️BE WARNED⚠️: This book is a dark romance and contains abusive and mature content. Smut. An emotional roller... More

PLOT
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epilogue

Chapter 45

6.1K 316 43
By LilaAurora_LA

Previous chapter:
I gasped in joy hugging him. I would really be healthy again. I would live, I would not die.

Calina's pov

It has been three weeks since the procedure which was not painful at all while it was performed when I was awake. All in all, it took about three hours to carry it out.

Since then, Draven did not leave my side. Sara told me that he even refused to leave my side and rest after giving me his bone marrow.

The amount of love and care he showed me made me feel welcomed, I felt didn't only find love, but also a home with him.

Yawning, I stretched up, feeling peace inside, and it really felt nice to feel safe and protected by him, it gave me comfort and helped me relax. I could be me with him, and he still accepted me.

Looking at the clock, I saw that it was three in the afternoon. For the past three weeks I've literally slept like a bear after the transplantation.

Generally, I felt weak, had morning sickness and had a no appetite during the healing time. Though, I didn't google my symptoms, I thought them as a side-effect.

But now, I felt better, and I wanted to check on my children. Normally, they were either with the Nanny or with Draven. Getting up from the bed, I wore my robe, before leaving the room.

"Where are Lucy and Zia?" I asked the first maid that came to sight. "They are in the Lucy's room with Mr. Graham, Madam," she told me. "Alright, thank you," I didn't want to hold her any longer as she was carrying layers of towels. Turning around, I walked to Lucy's room.

Smiling, I entered the room. And I gasped at the scene before my eyes. Draven was lying on the bed, his face painted with make up, and on the ground was my make-up bag, the my make-up tools spread on the carped.

But what shocked me the most was Lucy and Zia. Their faces were full of make up too. They were both standing before the huge mirror against the wall, Zia stood behind Lucy and cut her hair.

"Zia!" I rushed to them, taking the scissors from her, "What are you doing?"

"Mommy!" she hugged my leg as I looked at them and their condition. "I give Lucy a haircut!" She smiled at me.

"Yes," Lucy nodded her head, looking at the granny hair-cut Zia gave her in the mirror, holding her hands together next to her cheek, her head cocked a little to side, "I look beautiful, like you!"

"Like me?" I asked them confused. "You look very pretty with short hair mommy, we wanted short hair too, can I have the scissors back pwease, I am not finished," she told me, stretching her hand.

"No," I told her sternly. "But we wanted to cut my hair too!" Zia pouted. "What did I tell you about sharp tools?" I asked her, crossing my arms.

"To not play with them," she muttered, holding her hands behind her back together. "And what did you do?" I asked her next scoldingly. "I played with them," she told me guiltily, "but Daven didn't say anything!"

Sighing, I looked at Draven, seeing him sleeping and snoring with his head hanging off the bed. Mad at him for not watching them, I approached him before kicking his shoulder. That made him wake up, and look around attentively before his eyes landed on me.

"Are you angry?" he asked me with a frown, as my jaw was clenched and my gaze said mad. "Yes," I gritted out. "Why?" he asked confused.

"Why?" I repeated his question before walking aside so that he could see the kids. "Bahh!" he said surprised as his eyes landed on Zia's make-up covered face, before they landed on Lucy, and another scream followed.

But he reached his highest vocals and even jumped in his spot startled as his eyes landed on the mirror and he saw his painted face.

"Is that how you watch the children?" I asked him, crossing my arms before my chest. "I agree we all look a little terrifying," he nodded his head, still looking at himself in the mirror.

"They were playing with the scissors, Draven!" I told him madly, holding him the scissors before his face.

"I can see that at my daughter's hair," he chuckled before prodding me with his elbow, "but hey, at least they didn't poke an eye out."

"Is that funny to you?" I asked him seriously. His laughter died and he took a serious attitude too, "No, of course not."

"How could you fall asleep and let them unguarded?" I asked him worriedly.

"Yes, Daven! How could you!" Zia intervened, crossing her arms like me. "Yes, daddy! How could you!" Lucy followed Zia's actions.

"It's Draven!" He told Zia offended who only shrugged. "And I'm your father, you should side with me," he said to Lucy, looking at her betrayed who shrugged too and smiled at me.

"And why am I the only one who's getting scolded?" he asked me confused, pointing to the children. "I didn't tell them to do that!"

"Mature! Very mature!" I sighed, nodding my head at his behavior. "Fix this all, otherwise you can get—"

"Not the couch," he shook his head threatened. "Oh, yes, the couch! If I don't see Lucy's hair fixed and the children's faces clean, in about two hours, you'll get the couch!" I told him seriously.

Putting the scissors in his hand, I walked out of the room, hearing him muttered something like calling his barber.

Sighing and rolling my eyes, I walked down the stairs, and headed to the library.

*****

I looked up as I heard footsteps, seeing Draven and the kids enter the library. "It has only passed fifty-nine minutes," he told me the time, making me smile, "and I cleaned them up before calling my barber to give Lucy a trim and cut aunty's hair before she thought to do it herself."

Letting go of the children's hands they ran towards me and got comfy on each of my side. "Mommy, look, I look like you!" Zia waved her short hair with her hands. "Me too!" Lucy did the same.

Smiling at them, I tousled their hair, before pulling them closer to me and kissing them, making them giggle.

"I've to say I am impressed," I smiled at Draven. "Shouldn't be after that threat," he said dryly, making me roll my eyes. "Stop acting like I threatened your life!" I told him with a frown.

"You threatened my ass with the couch, that's worse!" he said, acting hurt. Sighing at his cheeky attitude, I got up from the couch with the kids. Now that I was almost completely healed, all the bruises were also gone from my body, I could carry them on my hips.

"You'll get over it!" I kissed his cheek before walking away. "Wait! No couch tonight? Right?" he asked after me, making me chuckle as I walked away with the children.

ONE WEEK LATER

I was in the kitchen with the kids. We wanted to bake a cheesecake.

I stood on the counter because I couldn't reach the ingredients on the third shelf that we needed for our cheesecake.

As I gave the children the ingredients which they put on the kitchen island, the maid looked at me in horror.

"Madam, please get off the counter, you will fall," she told me worriedly. "What's your name?" I asked her as I gave Zia the sugar.

"Anna," she told me. "Alright, Anna. It's not like I'll break my leg if I fall off the counter," I brushed her off. "But Mr. Graham wouldn't be happy to see you there," she told me and I rolled my eyes.

"Then don't tell Mr. Graham! Tadaa! Problem solved," I said when I almost lost my balance before I regained it. "Phew, that was close!"

"Madam, please, I'll bring a ladder!" she said desperately. "No need! I'm done here anyway!" I muttered as I came down from the counter and went to the kitchen island where the kids were waiting.

"Are you ready to bake a cheesecake now?" I asked excitedly. "Yes!" both said at the same time.

"Good, Lucy, you can crush the biscuits!" I told her and gave her a bowl and put the biscuits next to her. "Zia, you can help me to put the ingredients in this bowl to mix with the mixer."

I put Zia on the kitchen island so she could easily grab the ingredients and add them to the bowl. When we finished I looked at Lucy. "Are you done?" I asked her with a smile and she nodded her head. "Good."

I took the bowl and put the crushed biscuits in our bowl before looking at Anna. "Anna? Could you please bring us the handmixer?" I asked her before she gave me the mixer. "Thanks."

"Well who wants to mix?" I asked. "Me!" both said again at the same time, which was pretty funny. "Okay, let Lucy get started and then you can mix too," I said to Zia.

Before I could approach Lucy for help, she excitedly picked the blender up, pressed the button, and placed it in the bowl. "No!" I said, but it was too late when she held the mixer at an odd angle, and I could feel some of the ingredients on my face now.

Sara took the mixer from her while Lucy looked guiltily at me. "Sorry," she muttered. "It's okay," I said with a chuckle as I wiped the raw egg off my face.

"Can you mix the ingredients in the bowl with them so I can clean up a little?" I asked Anna before she nodded her head and showed Lucy how to hold the mixer.

I cleaned my shirt with tissues as best I could while Anna mixed the ingredients with Lucy and then Zia.

"Are you done?" I asked as I approached them when I was done and the kids nodded their heads. "Well let's move on!

*****

The cheesecake was ready and looked really good. "Mom, why don't we put strawberries on the cake like in the picture?" Zia asked me as she looked at the cake in the recipe-book, where I got the recipe from.

"Yes! Strawberries would taste so good with the cake!" Lucy agreed, clapping her hands.

"Do we have strawberries?" I asked Anna. "Unfortunately, no," she said, shaking her head. I looked at the children and saw their shoulders sag as they heard that we had no strawberries.

"It's okay, we can buy it," I suggested and they both smiled at me before excitedly saying yes.

"Let's just go and grab my purse and cell phone!" I said and helped them off the counter before we left the kitchen.

Draven gave me a new phone and a card I could use for my needs, saying I couldn't use my money anymore as my identity has been changed.

And he made Zia and I get lost, by breaking into the system and writing our names in a hotel-boat that was lost in the Bermuda Triangle.

As we walked into my room, I grabbed my cell phone and my purse. Then, I messaged Draven that we would go and buy strawberries before we went downstairs. When we got to the front door, Lucy went down one more floor.

"Lucy? Where are you going?" I asked her and followed her until she stopped in front of an open door that showed a few cars, who was I kidding, lots of cars.

"Don't we go with car? Daddy always drives me out in his car," she said. "We don't have any keys?" I said, biting my lip. I had to ask him for a key.

As I was about to turn around and go to his office, Lucy said, "The keys are there! Daddy always takes them from there!" She pointed to a black metal box on the door frame.

I went to the door frame and opened the box to see many car keys. How smart, just put all the car keys in a metal box without a lock. I wondered if he wasn't worried about being robbed.

But who would dare to rob him? Me? No, I just wanted to borrow one. I would bring it back. After all, borrowing wasn't stealing. And he always said to me that what was his was mine too, so ... I grabbed a key.

"The Benz," I said, pressing the button on the car key before the children ran to the car. They were both in the back when I helped them buckle up.

When I was in the driver's seat, I started the engine and drove out of the garage. When I passed the security, the gates opened automatically.

I guess, seeing my message, Draven informed them about our little trip. Driving around, I looked for the nearest grocery store on my cell phone where we arrived after fifteen minutes.

"Let's go in," I said as I locked the car and grabbed their hands in mine. We went into the grocery store.

As I rolled the cart, the kids didn't stop putting sweets in it. I didn't stop them because the things they dropped in the cart made literally my mouth water.

I've been eating a lot lately. Like, really a lot. I guess being healthy again triggered my appetite. Though, I missed my period, I thought it was because of the chemo I received.

As I rolled next to the shelf with the pads and tampons, another reason why I didn't got my period came into my mind.

"Shit," I muttered as a cold sweat ran down my spine. "Mom? Are you okay?" Zia asked me. I hid my worries behind a smile and said, "Yes! Did you buy everything you wanted?"

Both nodded their heads. "Well then let's pay!" I told them before I rolled the car to the counter.

After paying we made our way to the exit, leaving the grocery store. And I gasped as I saw men in black clads and black vans outside the grocery store.

In the middle of all men, a very familiar figure with amber eyes was looking at me, mad but also relieved.

"Draven?" I said hesitantly as he walked up to me before crushing me in a hug. "You crash the strawberries! We need them for our cake!" I told him as the bag crashed between him and me.

"Strawberries? Strawberries? Right now I give a fuck about strawberries, Calina! I was worried! Sick! You can't just leave with a simple message! And I saw this damn message half an hour ago as I didn't take my cellphone with me to the basement! You were in a shop for half an hour, unguarded, you could get kidnapped!" he said madly, throwing hands.

"You said I could leave the mansion," I said calmly, frowning. "You can! But not without guards! You know he's after you! He is not here! But he has men in the US! What will you do when you run into some men who work for him? Will you attack them with some strawberries?" he claimed and, to be honest, he was right.

"I'm sorry," I said guiltily, biting my lip. Sighing, he cocked his head, saying, "Your apology wouldn't bring you back to me if you were all caught! You cannot imagine how worried I was! I literally felt like I had a stick up my ass as I drove over here!" he told me.

"I know you are angry and you have the right to be angry, but could you please watch your language around the children!" I told him annoyed when the children looked at us while they were carrying a bag.

When I looked at them I couldn't help but smile, they looked so cute. You could only see their eyes as half of their faces were hidden behind the bag, which they literally hugged to carry.

"Why are you smiling? Nevermind," he shook his head before taking the bags from all of us and handing them to one of the man, "get in the car, please."

I knew I was guilty for not taking guards, so I silently got in the car with the kids. "The keys to my Benz," he told me with an outstretched hand before I handed it to him.

He gave the key to one of his men before getting into the van and locking the door. During the trip he literally gave me the cold shoulder.

I touched his arm which made him look at me. "I'm sorry, I promise I won't go without guards again," I promised him. His gaze softened before he leaned closer to kiss my head. "And neither will I take your cars without asking."

"It's hard not to forgive you if you look at me like that," he muttered. "Am I forgiven?" I asked with a smile. "Yes," he sighed before I leaned my head contentedly on his arm as we drove to the mansion.

When we arrived, the guards carried the bags into the kitchen. Draven said he would take a shower before doing some paperwork in his office.

Lucy, Zia and I went into the kitchen to decorate the cake with the strawberries. Then we finally cut it after it cooled!

When the children were eating the cake on the kitchen island, I cut out a piece for Draven and put it on a plate before going to his office. When he called me in, I walked into his office with a smile.

"I brought you cheesecake!" I told him when I put it on the desk in front of him. "Are you trying to soften me up with cake because I'm still mad at you?" he asked me suspiciously.

"Maybe," I told him sheepishly, "does it work?"

"It tastes good," he said as he put a spoon in his mouth. "So yes."

"Draven?" I called for his attention. "Mmh?" he hummed, looking at me.

"You said Sara reviewed my results before telling me I was healthy enough for the bone marrow transplant." He nodded his head. These results also included blood results.

"She'd tell you if I had something, right?" I asked him pensively. "Yes, are you feeling sick?" he asked worriedly.

I looked him in the eyes before I asked him,

"Am I pregnant?"

❤️❤️❤️vote and comment❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 1.3K 11
I REMEMBER WHEN I CUT MY PERM OFF & YOU RATED ME A SIX. ❪ eren, black fem!reader ❫ ❪ ©qewchee 2023 ❫
3.2M 263K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
33.4K 2.7K 77
"Would you have killed that young boy!? Over a fucking purse!?"I shot back. It was a stupid temerity but I was willing to take the risk. "I would do...
205K 10.1K 54
⚠️BE WARNED⚠️: This book is a dark romance and contains abusive and mature content. And a sexy femme fatale. [SEQUEL OF MALEDETTO] "Open your damn e...