Stay With Me. ✅(JJK X Y/N X K...

Da midnight_breezee

JJK X Y/N X KTH [Book 2] Y/n and Jungkook shares a loving relationship until one day, she sees Taehyung. The... Altro

Before Words
Disclaimer
Characterization
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
Double Trouble
Final Decision
Good bye?
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18
19
Irene
20. Final
Explanation
New Book??
EPILOGUE

7.

595 47 35
Da midnight_breezee

It is so sad to see you all giving me silent treatment. I try my best to keep you entertained, why don't you show some encouragement by voting and commenting? Trust me it really cheers me up. Now I understand why people leave their books unfinished. 

DW, I am fine. And I will complete this book.

Is anyone even reading this Author's note? Anyways go on to who are bearing with my dramatic ass.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🚫Slightly Mature Scene🚫
Ahead

Y/N's pov

"Aish!! Jeon Jungkook!!!! Give back my chicken!" I slurred as we fought for the last piece of chicken. We were pretty much drunk. I was dizzy and everything appeared double infront of my eyes.

"I dare you to take it from me..." he stood up and grooved his body in the imaginary music. Right, this is Jeon Jungkook, who loves food more than anything else in this world. I rolled my eyes and stood up ready to snatch my food back.

Just when my hand was about to touch the chicken he gulped it down. I lost my balance and fell on him and together ended up on the floor.

"Aiiishhh! You are so heavy!!" he complained. I smacked his chest and rolled off. Suddenly my eyes caught something interesting. His t-shirt was lifted up revealing a minute bare portion in his waist. I smirked and tickled it with my finger. He continued laughing until his eyes teared up.

"That's what you get for eating my chicken!"

The next thing I know, I am on my back Jungkook hovering on top of me. He pinned up my hands and legs. His bangs partially covered his forehead and beads of sweat tickled down from either of its side. His hooded eyes burned through my skin. I swear I could feel my hormones at its peak. The alcohol was not helping. Why does he need to be so hot??

C'mon Y/n you cannot be so shameless. Sober up! My eyes finally committed the sin as it landed on his luscious lips. He smirked at my gaze as his orbs travelled down to my chest. That's when I realized that I wasn't wearing a bra.

He sexily licked his lips. The duality of his boy! I nervously bit my lips which made him gulp hard.

"you're gonna regret this!" my subconscious mind warned me.

"Regret my ass!" I smashed my lips with his. He pulled me up to deepen our kiss. I enjoyed every part of his mouth. He picked me up and threw me into the bed......

[ Time for imagining your own smut! I'm gonna take a chai break, meanwhile]

.........

The sunlight disturbed my beauty sleep. I reluctantly opened my eyes and sat up. Instantly a wave of headache hit me. I groaned in pain.

"Why are you awake so early??" I heard a sleepy voice of a man. I gulped. It can't be him. I turned my head and saw Jungkook rolling over to the other side of the bed.

My eyeballs dropped on the ground when I saw that I wore nothing. I gasped as the memory of last night flashed in my brain. We did it.... WE DID IT! It wasn't our 1st time but still, I am embarrassed as hell! Can I just jump into a hole and never come out?

I decided to ignore my heart and washup myself. I stood up and wrapped the bedsheet around my body.

"Give it back! It's cold." Jungkook shouted, eyes still closed. My eyeballs dropped for the second time when I saw a naked Jungkook on bed. I quickly turned around and took a deep breathe. Suddenly I was sweating. Not a good morning to start the day with.

I grabbed the nearest t-shirt, without caring if its Jungkook's and ran into the washroom, ignoring the pain in my lower abdomen. I threw the blanket back at him.

"Yah! Get yourself dressed!" I shouted before slamming the door shut. I clutched my hammering heart and leaned against the door.

I calmed my nerves under the warm shower and got out of the bathroom. Jungkook sat on his bed wearing t-shirt and sweatpants. I tried to avoid him.

"Y/n? Are you avoiding me??" I stopped on my tracks.

"A-Aniya (no)... I was just.... hungry? Nae (yes), Hungry!" I replied without turning around.

"Oh really?" I flinched when I felt his breath under my earlobe. Why is he being so cocky?! He spun me around to face him.

"How did it feel?" he smirked. Someone please call the ambulance! I am about to have a heartattack.

"Idunno! Iamembarrassed!" I hid my face behind my hand and blushed. I swear you could fry omelette on my cheeks.

"Why are you embarrassed? Aren't you my yeolching? (Korean: short form of girlfriend) Its normal then."

"Easy for you to say!" I was still hiding my face. He gently pulled my hands down.

"You look cute with those red cheeks." He leaned in and pecked my nose before running into the bathroom. It took me some minutes for my brain to register what had just happened. After it sunk in, I ran out of the room.

I could imagine my own grave stone.

Name: Min Y/n.

1997-2021

Cause of death: Sexiness of Jeon Jungkook.

Such a stupid thought.

It was Sunday. I had my breakfast before rolling onto the sofa and switching on the TV. Kdramaaaaaaaa time!!

Suddenly I got an idea. I took out my phone and opened our group chat.

Y/n
Why don't you come over tonight?? 😊 It's been
L

ong since we spent time together.

Namjoon
Glad to! 😉 

Jisoo
On my way darling~ 

One by one everyone agreed to my proposal. I went to Jungkook's room. "Yah! Jungcock! Go get some food for tonight's sleep over! Guys are coming!"

"Jinjayeo?? (Really)" he beamed and quickly ran to the wardrobe to wear something decent.

"Wait... did you just call me 'Jungcock'??" He asked as if he is the most innocent boy in this world.

"Because you're behaving like one since morning."

He smirked at my words. I kicked him out of the flat before he spoke anything else.

Time skip

"Wait!!!! I'm coming!" I cried as the guest went on ringing the bell. "Yah! Kim Seokjin! Have some decency!" I scolded as I opened the door. Others followed him inside. Jisoo and Lisa took turns to hug me.

We were settled around the couch in the living room. We chatted on random topics and laughed at Jin's dad jokes.

"Shall we play SIP?" Lisa suggested.

[a/n: Sip is a game where each player will have a glass of alcohol. They will be asked questions and if the answer is NO then take a sip of liquor else move on the next player. We used to play this so much in middle school! But ofc not with hard drinks.!]

"Nice idea!" Hoseok clapped his hands together.

I gulped. Last night wasn't good, though I do not regret but it was embarrassing. No way I am drinking again when guys are around.

"You don't look much interested, Y/n?" Jimin placed his hand on my shoulder.

"I-I am... Uh... I just..."

"Yeah. You what, Y/n??" A smirk was plastered on Jungkook's lips. It took me everything not to break those bunny teeth.

"Y/n you okay there?" Yoongi asked with concern.

I realized I was spaced out. "yeah! I am fine, let's begin!"

Jungkook gave each of us a glass of beer. The game began. I played cunningly and just pretended to sip from my glass when required.

"Y/n, are you virgin?" Namjoon randomly threw ma a question.

I chocked on my saliva. It suddenly felt feverish. I gulped and locked eyes with Jungkook. Ugh! That same dirty smirk!

"What's taking you so long??" Jisoo asked with her naughty smile. All eyes were upon me as I shyly sipped my drink. My cheeks were again heated up. I looked at Jungkook he was surprised at my denial. Time for me to smirk. *makes taehyung's naughty faceu*

"Let's move on. Jimin, do you like Jisoo in a romantic way?" I asked since I saw him eyeing her from the beginning of today's get together.

He was flustered. His eyes were wide at me. "Well, I—like girls like her. Not she specifically." he stuttered which only aroused more curiosity. He sheepishly smiled.

"WOooooooooooo!" Everyone cried in unison. Jisoo hid her face in her palm. It was an indirect confession. She was a little better than a tomato. I poked her tummy. She slapped my arm away.

We were soon bored and moved on to truth and dare. Hoseok was completely drunk. He had completed 2 glasses of alcohol in the SIP game. Not to mention he is weak in alcohols.

Jungkook spinned the empty beer bottle. It landed on Lisa.

"Dare!"

"I dare you to kiss Jin." Jungkook winked at her. Her eyes were wide. Even Jin hesitated. But the alcohol took over their brain and they kissed. The room was again filled with 'oooh's.

The next time bottle landed on me.

"Truth!"

"Taehyung or Jungkook?" Hoseok slurred. He was really out of his mind.

I felt my heart clench but before I could make an answer the name of 'Jungkook' slipped out of my tongue. I swear I saw hearts in Kook's eye balls. I just hope he forgets everything the next morning.

[a/n: sorry to interrupt. But I think I forgot to mention this. The guys know Y/n and Jungkook are a thing. So don't think she is hiding her relationship to them.]

The game was soon over since most of them were either passed out or tired. I stood up, still sober. I told the girls to sleep in my room. Namjoon and Yoongi were awake, they went into Jungkook's room.

The others were passed out on top of each other in the living room itself. Jin hugged Hoseok's one leg as pillow. Jimin had his lips on Jungkook's cheeks. Jungkook slept on Jin's tummy while Hoseok's free leg could kick Jimin any moment. The house was a mess of beer bottles and pizza boxes.

I sighed looking around myself. "I am not letting anyone of you leave without cleaning all these" I spoke to the sleeping boys and placed a blanket over the oblivious figures.

I went into my room and saw girls were in deep slumber. I squeezed myself beside them and closed my eyes. Suddenly my notification rang.

Tae
Asleep?

Y/n
About to...

Tae
Good night. Sweet dreams Jagiya~

Y/n
Good night to you too.

There was a reason I didn't call him over. First, the guys don't know about his miraculous reappearance. Even Taehyung never wanted to meet them, it seemed like he is only interested in me. Secondly, whenever Tae and Kook are in same room the atmosphere become intense. The mood drops and there is an uncomfortable conversation between two. I didn't want to ruin the mood. Moreover, he was acting a bit suspicious.

I mentally groaned. Tomorrow I will give Taehyung my answer. I fear how he will react. I just hope he understands. I finally closed my eyes and let sleep take over.

The morning alarm woke me. I washed up myself and woke up the girls.

"Just five more minutes, Y/n..." Jisoo whined.

"Ani! I need to go to office! You better leave before that or you are cleaning up the full house."

"IAMUP!" She rolled out of the bed and rushed into the bathroom. I went into the kitchen as the sweet smell of pancakes filled my nostrils. Namjoon and Jin were cooking breakfast.

"Good morning." Jin greeted. I greeted him back.

I went to the living room and saw Jimin, Jungkook and Hoseok sleeping in the same position as before. Yoongi gestured me to keep quiet as he took out his phone and clicked a picture of Jimin and Jungkook. I silently laughed and returned to the kitchen.

"Yah! Delete it!!!" I heard Jimin yell. You can already guess what was happening.

"Jungkook!! Catch Yoongi Hyung!" Jungkook's quick steps were heard followed by Hoseok's laughing.

"JEON JUNGKOOK! Give back my phone!!!" Yoongi yelled.

"I am sorry, the neighbours might throw you out of the apartment." Namjoon apologised.

"Next time were having sleepover at your house." He nodded at my reply.

The pancakes were ready and I served them on the table. Surprisingly the notorious boys had cleaned up all the mess. I was pleased indeed. We had our breakfast before everyone left the house.

Jungkook left for work soon after. I took a shower and drove to my office.

"Did you tell him yet??" Jungkook asked as soon as I was home. I shook my head in denial. I couldn't bring myself to do it. I feared he might react in an unwanted way.

'Oh." He half-heartedly and I went into my room.

----------------------------------------------------

Okay, your dear author got SANG BY JIMIN!!! AAAAAAAAAAAsdsdjshhfsdhfahdofyadhajk!!

I'm crying. Sadly i didn't took an ss of my chat because I never considered myself to be lucky. If you doubt go check the comments around 45.00 to 55.00 mins, when he sang promise. AWW Jimine is lyf.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

31.9K 1.5K 42
6th book! in the hospital, jungkook awoke with a headache and severe amnesia. his head has healed since then, but his memories have not returned. he...
186K 7.4K 62
"I love you." "And I loved you." Jungkook loves his boyfriend, Taehyung, but so does Jimin. Taehyung doesn't love Jungkook anymore. He falls in love...
75.9K 2.2K 17
[Completed] "See you tommorow..." In which y/n only has 3 months left to live.How will her last moments pass? 18K Reads💓💕(28/8/19)
166K 8.3K 36
After all the hurt and misunderstandings going on between Jimin and Taehyung who are both members of Bts, they finally realize their love for each ot...