ATEEZ imagines

IknowUknow98 рджреНрд╡рд╛рд░рд╛

Just some ATEEZ imagines. (requests are open) -pls don't take it seriouslyЁЯШЕ these all came out of my brain... рдЕрдзрд┐рдХ

Time of Love-Hongjoong
Precious-Seonghwa
Treasure-Yunho
I'm the One-Yeosang
Win-San
Promise-Mingi
To the Beat-Wooyoung

Wonderland-Jongho

3 1 1
IknowUknow98 рджреНрд╡рд╛рд░рд╛

최 종호
Choi Jong-Ho

"A haunted house?!" Your best friend was so excited. "Jongho, it's just a house full of props" You said. Your teacher gave you a project that you and Jongho have to work on. You have to make a short horror film and you wanted to experience some chills first.

Jongho, loves horrible things. Horror movies, books and especially, a haunted house, it's his wonderland. "Y/N, when are we going?" He asked. "Today" You replied. You never told him that you liked him. Friendship is everything right? You didn't want to ruin it.

You went to the haunted house, it wasn't that super scary but you would sometimes jump or even grab Jongho's hand by accident, then quickly let go. He would just smirk at your cockiness. As soon as you got out, you sighed.

"That was good" You said. "Yeah, well uhm...never mind" He was going to say something but brushed it off. "What is it?" You knew something was going on. "Come on...tell me" You said as you poked his rib. He shook his head, "It's nothing...I forgot" He said.

The next day, you and Jongho decided to start working on the film. "Who's gonna act?" You asked. "You and I, maybe...and some props" He said. "I know, how about we film it in the woods?" You asked. "Uh...sure"

Jongho borrowed his parent's car and you two went to start with your project. Jongho acted as the lost boy who couldn't find his family. You were the cameraman. "That's good" You complimented his acting.

"You should really become an actor" You said as he took a break. You were hanging and setting up the props. "yeah...no" He said while blushing. "Hey, Jongho, could you help me with this?" You couldn't reach one of the branches. Jongho was taller than you so you were kind of depending on him.

He walked straight to you, grabbed your legs then lifted you up from the ground. "Yooo! Put me down, pabo!" You yelled. He didn't put you down but just laughed. You finally gave in and hung up the halloween prop. "You can put me down now" You said and he slowly put you down.

You slightly hit his chest. "It's not funny!" You scolded. "I'm not laughing" He said with a serious face. It was quiet for a short while. "Ehm...Thanks by the way" You said breaking the silence. "No problem, pabo" He said and patted your head.

As soon as you finished making the film, he drove you back home. "See you tomorrow" He said. "Yeah...bye" You said and got out of the car. You watched him drive off until his car was out of sight.

You went to your room and started editing the film. "Oh shit" You found out that one of your cameras was on during the whole time. You watched how silly you looked when Jongho picked you up. "Wait-" You said and rewind the video.

Before Jongho picked you up, you were struggling pretty bad. That was not the thing that caught your attention. It was Jongho, who was staring at you with a smile then shook his head and looked away. Then you called him for help.

"What was that look?" You asked yourself as you stared into the screen. "Ugh...I'm starving" You said and headed to the kitchen. You grabbed something to eat then went back to finish working on the film.

The next day at school...

(Class just finished watching your film) everyone clapped. "Wow! That's impressive!" Said your teacher. "Thank you, Mrs. Kim" You said as you and Jongho stood and  bowed to the class then sat down again. You felt someone tap your shoulder. You turned to see Jongho handing you a piece of paper.

You opened it and was going to read it but stopped when you heard Jongho spoke up. "Mrs. Kim, please can I be excused? I have something to attend to...it's a family emergency" The teacher nodded. Gave him a pass card then he left. You finally got to open the paper.

Y/N,
Meet me at the haunted house at 5...pls be there.

-Jongho

"Seriously?" You said to yourself. Soon the bell rang. You were walking in the hallway, almost forgot about Jongho. "Oh that idiot" You said as you opened your locker and put your books inside. "Maybe it's something to do with the film. Maybe he doesn't like it" You were curious of what he's about to tell you.

You got home and there was still time. You freshened up a bit then started making your way to the haunted house. Jongho was there in front of the building. This was one of his most favorite haunted houses.

It's more like an escape house. You have to find clues to escape while people in costumes and props are giving you the scares. "Hey, Jongho...ehm...what is up?" You asked. "Follow me" He took your hand and went inside.

Something was really going on. You thought. "Jongho...is everything okay?" You asked and he stopped. "Yeah...Why?" He asked. "You told Mrs. Kim that there was a family emergency" You said and he just laughed and continued walking. This was not Jongho and you were starting to get scared.

You passed a few rooms, broke a few codes and answered a questions, doors opened. Jongho was quiet and so were you. There were three more rooms left. The first room...there was nothing, it was an empty room. "Y/N..." Jongho stopped you.

"Yes?" You were seriously worried about this boy. "Ehm...this was my family emergency..." He said and you were confused a little. You tilted your head which made him half smile. "I mean, I've been here since I left school...I was preparing something" He said.

There was a piece of paper on the floor. It says, I told Mrs. Kim that there was a family emergency. This is my family emergency. To me you are... You answered, "like a family to you?" The door opened. You both entered. You were wondering how did he manage to make that happen.

The next room was designed just like the library back in middle school where you two officially became friends. There was a door on the other side. On it, there was a digit lock. "What the hell?" You were so confused at first.

Then you thought, the time we became best friends. "Year?" You asked yourself. You entered the year. Wrong. "Month and year?" You asked yourself again and entered the number. Wrong again. "Ahh..." You entered the day and year. You heard a small click.

You took of the lock and opened the door. "Jongho, you're literally doing nothing" You complained. "I did most of the first ones so now is your turn. Let's be fair, Y/N" He said and you just rolled you eyes and laughed. You knew that this was his doings, you just wanted to complain a bit.

The last room. It was dark. "Jongho? I'm scared" You said. "I think you have to find the Light switch" He said. You started touching the wall. You felt something. You took it. It was a torch. No. it was a blue UV light. You looked around, using the blue light. There was nothing in the room.

You scanned the walls, you saw something...It's something written on the wall. Behind the entry door. You went to the door the door where you entered, you felt something hanging behind it. "I'm seriously scared of this" You said but Jongho just chuckled.

It was an actual torch. You turned it on and scanned the room. You saw a little box in the corner. It wasn't there before. Jongho, you sneaky little pabo. You said to yourself, mentally. You walked over to the box and opened it.

Inside was a key. There was only one door there. The entry door. You scanned the key and written on it was the date you became friends. You jumped in excitement, knowing you were almost there to solving everything. You didn't even notice that there was nothing creepy anymore.

You ran back to the previous room. You tried to find something that has a lock on it. There was nothing. Wait- you looked at the book shelves. Everything's not the same. Except for your favorite section. You walked over the shelf. You scanned it and there...

There was a fake book. You took it out and bingo. There was a lock on it. You unlocked it, you were expecting a congratulations paper or something. "What's this?" It was your favorite novel back in middle school. "You remembered" You said and he just smiled and said, "open it"

You opened the book and there was a folded paper, you opened it and read it. "In this world, You are my wonderland" You looked at Jongho with a confused look. "Does this mean? You-I-ehm..." You were stuttering. "Ever since we became friends, I've been having a huge crush on you..." He said and you blushed.

"Also, the reason why I brought you here is because, it symbolizes how I will be there with you...no matter what you go through. You make me happy. I hope the feeling's mutual" He said. "It is" You replied and his eyes widened. "Really?" He asked and you nodded.

"Yes, pabo! I've had a crush on you too, as we grew older, my love for you grew stronger and stronger" You said and he was literally teary. "I would go through, all escape rooms, hauntes house, mazes and etc. If you're by my side" You said.

After your confession for each other, you both headed out. "How did you manage to do all this?" You asked him. "Well, it took me a few weeks to prepare" He said. "Weeks?!" You asked, feeling astonished. "It's no big deal...It's all worth it" He said.

자 열린다 진실의 문, 그 앞에서
부숴버릴 듯이 we on fire

Ja yeollinda jinsil-ui mun, geu ap-eseo buswobeolil deus-i we on fire

(Now open the door of truth, in front of it
As if to break it, we on fire)

-ATEEZ

рдкрдврд╝рдирд╛ рдЬрд╛рд░реА рд░рдЦреЗрдВ

рдЖрдкрдХреЛ рдпреЗ рднреА рдкрд╕рдВрджреЗ рдЖрдПрдБрдЧреА

treasure. choi san тЬУ ria рджреНрд╡рд╛рд░рд╛

рдлреИрдирдлрд┐рдХреНрд╢рди

2.2K 77 43
- Halateez !┬б au - тЭЭ You again? тЭЮ - тЭЭ You say that as if you're not secretly pleased. тЭЮ Ended : 05/01/24
Ateez imagines Seonghwa girlfriend рджреНрд╡рд╛рд░рд╛

рдлреИрдирдлрд┐рдХреНрд╢рди

9.2K 72 21
it's my first imagines of ateez so I hope you enjoy you can request it
ATEEZ Imagines a.tease_fics рджреНрд╡рд╛рд░рд╛

рдлреИрдирдлрд┐рдХреНрд╢рди

7.2K 85 12
One shot scenarios and reactions of the ATEEZ members. I also post these stories on my Instagram account: @a.tease_fics
106K 3.8K 62
"I don't do relationships. That would be boring." тЪая╕П Warning тЪая╕П Sexual scenes Abuse Swearing Violent scenes Self harm Started: 2nd March 2021 Comp...