Oath Under The Shattered Moon...

By AndikaSurya186

After fighting Angelica, Shirou was sucked in by the black hole and when he woke up, Zelretch stood in front... More

Chapter 1 : Prologue and Shitty Luck (Remake)
Chapter 3: Starting a New Adventure
Chapter 4 : Welcome to Beacon Academy
Chapter 5: Very cringe motivational words, don't you agree?

Chapter 2 : Thanks For The E-Rank Luck, Don't You Think?

4.2K 78 23
By AndikaSurya186

Hello everyone, haven't seen you all in a long time, I haven't updated this story in almost a year!
Reasons?? Well ... Like Zelretch doing whatever he wants when in the mood, I'm updating this story again because I'm just in the mood! Hahahah 😂😂😂, so forgive me for my lazy behavior.
Then please enjoy my latest updates.

Chapter 2 : Thanks For The E-Rank Luck, Don't You Think?

(Unknown Place)
??? POV
I felt like something was going to happen to me soon but I ignored it because things like this happened a lot and sat enjoying the silence in my gloomy place.

Then I felt like something or someone came to my soul, maybe that damn bitch will give me another mission, well.....I don't care anyway.

Suddenly a portal opened near me, it seemed I was familiar with this and also my instincts were screaming for me to run everywhere but here - even though I was still ignoring it - I wait for what's coming, then someone comes out, like an old man in his sixties, maybe.

But suddenly I realized who the old man was, "OH FOR THE LOVE OF-!!" but my swears were cut short when he shot me with a ball of energy from him and felt my perception of this place being cut off.

Shirou POV
Right now I'm in a situation where everyone migh-no, definitely run scurrying away to save their ass from a certain old prankster in front of me with his shit-eating wide grin that makes me sweat cold and pale.

"... What do you want Zelretch?" I asked while trying to calm down even though in my mind I was swearing colorful to Root and E-Rank Luck a certain Red Smug Bastard Archer. (Unbeknownst to him, Archer went through the same thing he did.)

"Calm down son, I won't do you any harm." He lied!! Saying things like that with a big grin doesn't make me calmer, you bastard!!

"O-Oh Yeah!" I said with a nervous smile. "But my hunch says you will definitely do something to me !!" I said but his grin widened making me sweat cold all over my body.

"Relax Shirou. I'm having a serious problem that's why I called you here to help me" He said while waving his hand in a gesture to calm me down, even though it didn't work at all.

I took a deep breath to calm myself down and asked what the problem was and he answered with a serious face while dropping the Root Fucking Boom Shell.

"*Sigh*...the truth is I'm bored, boy. So I wanted to give you an offer and all the entertainment for me." He said with a tired and bored face.

But that answer only made me paler and almost made me piss in my pants in terror because I realized what I was dealing with right now, this means Zelretch plans to comfort himself by using me, the memory from EMIYA doesn't calm me at all because when this old man said things like this were very rare for him to end in peace.

"....Can I refuse? Please?" I begged him, fuck this old prankster, I'd rather face all the servants in Ainsworth's HGW including Angelica at the same time instead of meeting this CRAZY OLD VAMPIRE!!!

"Can you stop with the swearing that you are thinking about now, even though it really amuse me, but we don't have much time." Said Zelretch made me surprised and winced with a 'oh shit' , because he knew that I was swearing at him.

"Tell you what, boy, how about I offer you a second chance to become a hero by saving the world?" Zelretch asked.

It confused me, even though I still wanted to be the Hero of Justice, but I had top priority as a big brother to ensure my sister's happiness.

"Even though I really want to, but I have to refuse." I answered firmly.

"If you think of your sister, you don't need to worry about her, Shirou. Your wish for the Holy Grail has been granted with her to go to another world and have the happiness and friends who love her according to your request, and if you still doubt it, then you don't need to worry because I will watch over her, what do you think? "said Zelretch.

"Thank you old man," Then I looked at the palms of my hands that held nothing, and clenched them. "But I am just a villain who is willing to sacrifice the world for my sister, do I deserve to be a hero?" I asked with a sad smile.

"I see......so you doubt yourself and feel worthless?" I nodded and he continued, "Then Shirou Emiya, I'll ask, do you want to say saving and helping people is wrong? Are you trying to say saving your sister is wrong too?" Zelretch said firmly.

Hearing his words made me flinch and said, "....no...." Even though I admit to being a villain, but something so deep and connected to my soul, a reason. It felt like some kind of driving force was growing weaker but still present. my core is still screaming at my body to help and save others, "There's no way helping others is wrong!" I answered with subtle yet firm tone while looking at him.

Zelretch smiled and said, "Then you already know what the answer is, right?"

"Are you sure I deserve it, Zelretch?" He nodded. "Do I really have a chance to redemption for my sins?" I asked him hopefully.

Zelretch smiled softly and said, "You're lucky boy, like what I offered to you earlier, I called you here to give you a second chance to redemption for the sins you said earlier." He said 'even though the thing you do doesn't fit to be called a sin to me'

I smiled in relief because I heard what he said, even though he is a pranker, but Zelretch is always on the side of mankind and always did something for the good of mankind. "Very well .... Then tell me the details." I asked in a determined tone.

Zelretch still smiled and explained about a world called Remnant and about Aura, Semblant, and the conditions there.

"I see....All right, I accept it, Zelretch." I replied with determination.

Zelretch nodded, "Before that let me activate your Aura so you can adapt easily there without suspicion, take it as a bonus from me."

Then Zelretch walked up to me and said some kind Aria, I guess? and I feel a gentle warmth come over me before it slowly shifts into a cold, hard feeling. Like a human hug had changed into an embrace of steel. It makes sense, I suppose. In any case, I feel a powerful surge run through me, energy coursing through my body. It's a strange feeling, and with a quick structural grasp, I can see that some sort of shroud made of spiritual flesh - the soul - had been stretched across my body.

"What the hell....." I whispered

"And one more thing to accompany your journey." Then he took 2 balls of light from inside his robe and put them into my body.

I felt like something had happened, but I didn't know what it was, "There's no need to worry about it Shirou, this is just a gift that might help you on your adventure,"

"Now you can go, Shirou!" He said with a wide grin, amused by what I was going to go through and opened a portal under my feet.

'Ah ... Somehow it seems like I've experienced something like this, what did it call again? Oh right De Javu if, I'm not mistaken. 'I thought before I fell into the portal below me.

With a panicked face I shouted "DAMN YOU ZEEELLLRRRRREEEEEETCHHH ..........." I shouted while listening to that damn old man amused laughter!!

Zelretch POV
"Well.....Everything is arranged, I wonder what they might be going through, Oh....This will definitely entertained me a lot."

Then I looked again at the portal where the boy fell, 'Even though I said that, my real reason was to give them a little rest,'

I then closed the portal, 'they are a good human being who is selfless and always tries to help the world and the good of mankind, but the world never helps them.'

'They never have the intention to do something bad without having a clear reason, even though that reason hurts them, wherever the world is, and no matter what path Shirou Emiya has chosen... he always placed others before himself, it really makes my heart that I think it has been hollow without emotion touched "

I looked again at where he was standing before. "Hope you guys can enjoy your adventure," Then I grinned broadly, "and gave me lots of entertainment with it."

"Oh yeah, maybe I should also go to say hello to Ozpin first, he won't know what will happen to him." Then open a portal and enter into it.

This story is based on translation from Indonesian
so if there are words that are wrong, please forgive me, because I have not learned proper grammar

See you in the next update, Bye Bye😝🙏

Some meme if you want!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 1.6K 16
Hi! My name is Noctis L/n and this is my journey to how I become the Greatest Swordsman in Remnant's history in the group Team RWBY.
8.7K 137 12
Y/n is on a never ending journey. He had made some friends during his travels. what awaits him now.
923K 14.3K 85
A man that thought he was loved. By a group of people that accepted him. But what if he was nothing but all lies? What happens when is taken by those...
4.5K 51 19
As they're walking home from school, Y/n and Cinder step into a portal which transports them to both sides of Remnant. Will Cinder fall to the darkne...