INDIAN WEDDING PARK JIMIN FF...

By BlueFlameDiamond

Yn a childish girl meets the rude and cold guy Park Jimin They hate each other....but.......destiny wants the... More

Episode-1
Episode-2
Episode-3
Episode-4
Episode-5
Episode-6
Episode-7
Episode-9
Episode-10
Episode-11
Episode-12
Episode-13
Episode-14
Episode-15
Episode-16
Episode-17
Episode-18
Episode-19
Episode-20
Author's Note
Episode-21
Episode-22
Episode-23
Episode-24
Episode-25
Episode-26
Episode-27
Episode-28
Episode-29
Episode-30
Episode-31
Episode-32
Episode-33
Episode-34
Episode-35
Episode-36
Episode-37
Episode-38
Episode-39
Episode-40
Not an update

Episode-8

3.2K 123 4
By BlueFlameDiamond

Next morning yn woke up and got ready and directly went to the mehndi hall without eating anything.
Her outfit 👇

While walking she saw Jimin on her way but she left before he could approach her or say something. He sighed sadly. His eyes got teary thinking that his loved one is ignoring him because of a silly misunderstanding. He went in his room and got inside the washroom and punched the wall several times in anger and broke the mirror . He started crying so badly and didn't knew that the mirror pieces were piercing his skin and he got a deep cut but he didn't feel the pain because the pain inside his heart was much more than that.
Tae and jk came inside his room happily but got teary when they heard  Jimin crying. They went inside the washroom and the next thing they saw made their heart drop. Jimin's left hand was bleeding too much and there was deep cut. Tae came near him to comfort him but Jimin sat on his knees and started crying.
Jimin: why is s-she d-doing this to me*sob*it's j-just a misunderstanding . Tea pls tell her na . She is not listening to me. I love her so much.
Tae and Jk were shocked after hearing his sudden confession.
Jimin: I never thought I will love her but after she is ignoring me I came to know about my true feelings.
Jk: bro pls don't cry we told u na will help you and at tonight's function only.
Tae and Jk helped him stand up and took him out from the washroom.
They started cleaning his wounds and applied medicine and bandaged it.
Jk: bro u take rest we are going to plan something
Jimin just nodded and went to sleep.
Tae and Jk went to Isha and Aela and told them the scene which happened. They both teared up after hearing Jimin's condition.
Isha: he loves her? Then I will surely help him.

Time skip to night
It was the time of mehndi and both the families were there while groom,bride and their brother sisters were still getting ready.
Mrs.Park: yn really did a great decoration.
Mrs.Singh: yeah u r right.
Then only Aela came inside the hall.
Her outfit and makeup 👇

Then Tae came.
His outfit 👇

Tae: where is Isha and Jk
Aela: idk they must be coming.
They saw Jk and Isha coming while talking something.
Isha dress and makeup 👇

Jk outfit 👇

They came to Tae and Aela and said.
Isha: guys at the time of dancing we should do something.
Jk: yeah so I will dance with yn and I will tell her everything.
All nodded.
Then Jimin came.
His outfit

Then the groom and bride entered.
Mahir outfit 👇

Maya outfit

(Ignore henna cuz she will apply it later)
They came and sat on the assigned seats.
And lastly our yn came smiling but was hiding her pain behind her smile.
Her dress and makeup 👇

Jimin pov
OMG she is looking too good but I cannot compliment her . She is not talking with me.
Yn pov
From the time I am ignoring Jimin ,he tried many times but I still ignored him but my heart wants to talk to him, like the way he takes care of me ,flirts with me, makes me blush but sadly he has a gf but why she is not here with him in this function. I came to know that she is the wedding planner. Maybe Jimin hired her so that he can spend more time with her.
They both were staring at them with distance.
Jk ,Tae ,Isha and Aela looked at each other and nodded.
Jk went on the stage and spoke in the mic.
Jk: so we all are gathered here for the mehandi ceremony of my sister and soon to be jiju.
So its incomplete without dance. So let's start.
LIGHTS OFF!!
All the couples went on the dance floor. Mahir and Maya also went and started dancing.
Tae and Isha also left.
Jk smirked and asked yn , she accepted and went with him .
Then Aela went to Jimin and they also started dancing .
All couples were dancing but Jimin and yn's mind was elsewhere.
In the mid of the  jk said
Jk: yn do you trust me?
Yn : yes jk why?
Jk: why are you ignoring Jimin
Yn didn't said anything but looked down.
Jk sighed and said
Jk: yn if in any case u are thinking about that girl and Jimin so it's not true. She just accidently spilled coffee on him so she was cleaning. Trust me I will not lie to u. Please just listen to him once.
Yn nodded.
While jk was talking to Yn Aela told everything to Jimin.
Aela: Jimin jk is convincing yn but rest of work u have to do.
While they were dancing Jk pushed yn towards Jimin and Aela pulled her towards Jk.
Now yn and Jimin were dancing together.
Jimin: yn?
Yn looked up.
Yn: yeah?
Jimin: yn it's not like what u r thinking pl-
Yn: I know Jimin Jk told me everything.
Jimin smiled
Yn: I am really sorry for not listening to u and made stories on my own. A tear escaped her eyes.
Jimin used his left hand which hand which was on her waist while the other interwined with her to wipe her tear. Yn was looking in his eyes but when she looked down ,her eyes widened.
Yn: J-jimin what happened to your hand.(she said while taking his hand in her)
Jimin:. nothing
Yn: pls tell me
Jimin: ohh actually when u were ignoring me so I punched the wall in anger and some glass pieces pierced through the skin .
Yn couldn't hold her tears and she cried.
Yn: i-i a-am really s-sorry J-jimin because *sob* of me you*sob* hurted urself*sob*.
Jimin felt his heart clenched and said
Jimin: yn-ie pls don't cry.
To lighten her mood his pervert mind helped him. He pulled her closer to him and snaked his hand through her waist and then pushed her then backhugged her.
Jimin: u know I am always watching u so  don't dare to hurt urself.
Jk,Aela,Isha and Tae were watching them and became happy.
Isha: finally the misunderstanding is solved
Tae: yeah.
While back hugging Jimin kissed her neck and she closed her eyes feeling his touch.
Time skip
The dance was over and everyone started applying mehandi on their hands.
Isha and Aela wrote Tae and Jk's name on their mehandi.
Now it was yn's turn and the mehndi girl asked if she should write a name or not.
Isha: yes..yes pls write Jimin.
The girl write his name and yn blushed.
Here tae ,jk and jimin also wrote their lover name on their hand.
Time skip
It was night time and everyone came to their rooms to sleep but for yn it was a big problem.
She can't eat because of her mehandi because she was the last one to apply mehndi and she was hungry too because she didn't ate anything since morning
Meanwhile Jimin was going to his room when Mrs.Sinfh came to him and said
Mrs Singh: Jimin can u pls take some food fro the kitchen and give to yn. She didn't ate since morning.
He got shock that she didn't ate since morning . He immediately nodded and ran towards kitchen and took some food and went to her room and went inside.
Yn pov
I am hungry but I can't eat*pout*
She turned and saw Jimin.
Jimin: why u didn't ate since morning
Yn : I was busy that's why. Sorry
Jimin: sorry will not do anything. Now let me feed my billi.
Yn sweetly smiled and sat on the bed while he sat infront of her and fed her. She finished her food and thanked Jimin and he left.
She shyly smiled but also got teared up when she remembered his hand . Then she carefully removed her lehanga and wore her night wear and slept.

TBC

-------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95K 5.5K 19
Leave me alone Stay away from me No , I need to tutor you to get my points I don't care , get lost Not until you pass your exams I will make you...
76K 2.6K 9
You are new at school and all the students were warning you about this particular guy. You didn't think he could possible be that bad so you decided...
144K 11.7K 66
"You were a song. I listened to you and instantly knew that you'd be my favourite." ---------------------------------------------- He fell first, she...
3.7K 311 32
"Your such a dumbass Min yoongi" "Shut the fuck up brat" . . . Where two rivals are falling in love but keep denying their feelings Who of which a...