𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 (lee...

Galing kay spxceish

𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 broken hearts, broken promises. did he still love her or not? ━Lee Suho x fem!oc ━T... Higit pa

𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐊𝐈𝐌.
𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄.
𝟎𝟎𝟏. 𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃.
𝟎𝟎𝟐. 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓.
𝟎𝟎𝟑. 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐊 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒.
𝟎𝟎𝟒. 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒.
𝟎𝟎𝟓. 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒.
𝟎𝟎𝟔. 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐒.
𝟎𝟎𝟕. 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍.
𝟎𝟎𝟖. 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐒.
𝟎𝟎𝟗. 𝐖𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐈𝐄.
𝟎𝟏𝟎. 𝐈 𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐁𝐀𝐃.
ANNOUNCEMENT

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄.

2.4K 69 0
Galing kay spxceish

프 롤 로 그 !

𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘. One moment you could be smiling the next moment you'd be sitting there in tears. It was natural, all a part of the rollercoaster but what kind of rollercoaster was this? Always being thrown away after being used, always facing the people that were your so called "friends" but they never bat an eyelash when you were in need. This was all normal for some people.

𝐌𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆. That name was long forgotten, always known as the girl who mysteriously ran away after being dumped by her boyfriend and never came back. She was a part of Saebom history you could say, the only girl that melted the cold princes heart. Nobody knew the real story though, not even Suho.

𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐇𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘'𝐒 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌. A hotshot CEO that everyone loved. His perfect image never went unnoticed. Women would die for him, his looks down to his gentle personality. It was crazy how he used to be the ice cold prince back in school.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

82.2K 2K 30
Miyeon is back in Seoul,she is staying at her cousins house who hates her crush What will she do now? [Han Seoj...
41.6K 1.1K 12
❝ sometimes when you open up to people, you let the bad in with the good, that's all. ❞ [ a true beauty au fic ] [ han seojun x fem!oc ] [ based off...
190K 6.3K 28
❝ it won't matter how loud you love if the other person isn't listening. ❞ [ a true beauty fanfic ] [ lee suho x fem!oc ] [ based off kdrama ] © 𝐬𝐭...
45.6K 2.7K 26
~Dedicated to that special GC fam~ Sure, Han Seojun let Lim Jukyung go at the end of True Beauty. And sure, Kang Sujin apologized for what had happen...