ROUGE

By never_able

"Damn Kitten... You got me acting like a teenage boy. Is that how it's going to be for the rest of our lives... More

INTRODUCTION
PAIN
GREY
KITTEN
MISTAKE
DEAL
HOSTAGE
NO DEAL
LEAVING
HUG
CUPCAKES
TRUTH
CLUB PT.1
CLUB PT.2
HELL AND FAIRY TALES
PLEASE DADDY (M)
DUCK YOU (M)
FEAR
CONFUSED
CONFRONTATION
ANCHOR AND BULLETS
I PROMISE
GOODBYE
CHAOS
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

GOOD GIRL

20.4K 371 98
By never_able

THEA'S POV 

I honestly did not understand where I got my irrational personality side from. My parents were the epitome of well mannered and very scheduled people. I don't remember the last time that they actually did something that could count as stupid or wrong. For the last thirty minutes I have been cursing myself for actually offering the creepy guy cupcakes and a blanket. From the looks of it, he was as surprised as me.

In my defense, I felt that sweets were an excellent bribe. And before I could actually talk some sense into me, I was already out of my house, on the streets. The guy did look like he had done some bad stuff in his life. The scars, the rugged look, the numerous tattoos, the unkempt hair; god, the list could go on.

Right now I am on my laptop, trying to distract myself with some of the old episodes of gossip girl. I did believe that Chuck's face could distract me from any amount of troubled thoughts so yeah, here I am. But it's not working. My mind keeps wandering off to the guy in front of my building.

"I have had enough of this" Screaming at myself, I got out of bed and walked towards the window. I don't know what I was expecting, maybe he was wrapped around the blanket, passed out from the sugar rush, but I was taken by surprise when I saw no one outside. I wanted to feel a sense of relief, however I felt myself panic. Did he finally decide to kill me? Is he in my house right now?

I was scared and before I could decide what I should do, I felt the door of my room creaking.

OH MY GOD. HE IS HERE. AND HE IS HERE TO KILL ME.

I was freaking out. With my back faced towards the door, I didn't know if he had a knife or a gun. I am going to pray to god that he has a gun. Easy death, no pain. One bullet and gone. Will Lila come home tomorrow? How long before she finds my body? What if she doesn't come home for a week? Will my body just rot on the floor? Will my parents even come to my funeral?

No they wouldn't. A part of me spoke. I knew they wouldn't. They hated me. They wanted a strong child. Someone who could survive in their world of business and be the perfect child. I wasn't anything that they had ever wanted. As soon as I turned 18, they threw me out.

" We don't want a weakling. The Gracias family deserved a boy who could carry our name or a strong daughter who could fight for herself and her family. You disgust us" The last words of my father before he slammed the door on my face. I hated myself for never being enough.

I didn't even realize that I had tears in my eyes. Taking a deep breath, I turned around, ready to get killed.

"I would prefer if you just killed me with no torture. I expected you to not kill me at all when I gave you my cupcakes, but it seems like they weren't enough to move your heart. So as my last wish, which I know everyone gets asked for, I wish for a painless death. I am not really great at the whole pain thing, so yeah" Nothing. I heard nothing. The only sound in the room was of me breathing. Heavily.

"Hello. I know you are there. Let's just cut to the chase. This whole scary murder thing is working and I am super scared so why don't you just get done with the killing thing and be on your way. It will..." Before I could finish my sentence, my room was suddenly filled with a lot of lights.

Closing my eyes from the sudden brightness, I felt footsteps approaching me. God, he wanted me to remember his face when he kills me. People really have a very peculiar personality. I suddenly felt two huge arms around my waist and I felt myself being pulled into the guy.

Great, he wants to kill me from up close.

"Open your eyes" I heard him speak.

Wait a minute. His voice sounds very familiar. I opened my eyes and there it was. The most beautiful pair of eyes I had ever seen in my life.

"Xander," I whispered.

XANDER'S POV

She had tears in her eyes and I knew that the humane part of me ached. Her voice was soft and her hands on my chest felt like feathers.

"I remember telling you that I won't kill you, right kitten? I spoke, making my voice sound as dangerous as I could. I needed her to be scared of me. The talking will be so much easier when she does and listens to exactly what I tell her to do.

"I asked you something baby" I said again, though I am shocked with the word baby that slipped out of my mouth.

"I... I.... What are you doing here?" She stuttered out. Her eyes were staring right at me.

"I asked you something," I asked again with a hint of annoyance. She really needs to start listening

"I thought you were the guy from outside" She murmured looking down. Putting my finger under her chin, I brought her face closer to mine.

"Eyes on me. Understood?" I liked her eyes on me. She nodded. Our faces were close. Very close. I could feel her breath on my lips. She was very short. If I had sent Volkov to kill her, he could have killed her in seconds.  My eyes flickered to her lips which  looked soft. Very soft and I had the sudden urge to feel them.

The sane part of me tried to put some sense into me. 'You tried to touch her without her consent. There is no way she will allow you to kiss her'

I guess she felt my stare on her lips, since she pulled her lower lip between her teeth. Biting them. Her eyes were wandering over my shoulder and I hated it. I pulled her even closer to me, if that was possible and growled

"Eyes on me, kitten" Her eyes settled on my face and I felt content. Submissive and docile. I liked my kitten with no claws. She was beautiful. Everything about her was beautiful. Her eyes, her nose, her lashes, her mouth, her skin. GOD SHE WAS BEAUTIFUL. I was losing my mind and it hasn't even been more than five minutes.

"Xander, you are staring" She spoke.

Fuck. My name. How can you hate and love something at the same time?

Love??? SHUT THE FUCK UP XANDER. YOU ARE FUCKING LOSING YOUR MIND. I was mad and angry and it seemed like the little kitten sensed that. She tried to move out of my grip but I only tightened my hands around her waist.

"Don't fucking move, малышка (little girl)" I spoke. My voice came out louder than expected. I felt her freeze and her eyes closing in fear. Fuck, how fucking weak could she be.

"OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES" I screamed. But she only shut them more.

"THEA, I SAID OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES" I screamed again. But she made no move to open them. I hated being disrespected. And this little girl has disrespected me more times than any person alive or dead had. I growled in annoyance. Pushing her against the wall I placed my lips on hers. 

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Thea opened her eyes in shock and tried to push herself away from Xander. But that man was twice, almost thrice her size. She couldn't move an inch. Giving up, she just let the man do whatever he wanted. He continued to kiss her with aggression. She felt her lips ache from the amount of pressure and tears had started to stream down her eyes.

Xander couldn't understand what it was about this girl, but what he knew was that her lips tasted divine and he wanted to taste her more. He bit her lower lip and he felt her lips part. He also heard a small whimper that escaped her lips, but he was too lost in her taste.

Thea felt his tongue slide into her mouth and her sense exploded with a foreign feeling. She had never been kissed before. Let alone with the tongue. She felt his tongue exploring her mouth and she would be lying, if she said that Xander didn't taste good. 

Alcohol and smoke. That's what he tasted like.

Sugar and chocolates were the only thing that Xander could taste.

His kitten tasted amazing and he was enjoying every second of it. With each passing moment, Xander felt his anger fade and the only emotion he could feel was peace. Only with her, could he feel peace. Xander was suddenly very aware of what was going on when the room echoed with a moan that passed through Thea's mouth.

Xander parted their lips and stared at Thea's face. Her skin was flushed in pink and her lips were all swollen and red. Her eyes were closed but her lashes were wet from her tears.

Beautiful. The only word Xander could manage to think of. He had never seen anything more beautiful than what he was seeing right now. Another wave of anger passed through him when he thought of another man getting to look at Thea like this.

No. Never. 

Xander was very used to getting what he wanted. He always had to fight for it, but at the end, he got what he wanted. And that feeling of possession was exactly how he felt at the moment when he looked at Thea. He wanted to make Thea his and he was going to do exactly that. He was going to mark his little kitten and ruin her for everyone else.

Thea was already very shocked and dazed with the kiss she and Xander just shared. But the man had continued to shock her when she felt his palm fist around her hair and his lips that moved to her neck. His teeth were biting her flesh and it would have been almost painful but she felt his tongue soothing the ache from his teeth and she had to force herself to not let out any sound of pleasure . She continued to feel his lips and teeth on her neck and the swell of her breast that was exposed because of the low cut top that she was wearing.

Xander was marking his kitten.

Aggressively.

Any skin that was exposed to his eyes, he was leaving his mark. And the way she tasted, the mix of strawberries and chocolate, wasn't helping his raging mind. If that's how her lips and skin tasted, he wondered how her pussy would taste. Just the thought of her sitting on his face, screaming from pleasure, watered his mouth.

He had to stop, or he was going to take her here. He already had her on a bed without her consent and he didn't want to repeat it again. He wanted his kitten willing and he knew she wasn't ready yet.

Just a few more marks, he thought. The room was filled with Thea's whimpers and moans that she really tried to suppress. Xander's lips had found a place at the crook of her neck and swirled his tongue around it. And that was it. Pleasure shook through Thea's body and she let out a loud moan and Xander knew that it was his kitten's soft spot. He made sure to bite there a little more roughly and before he could soothe the skin with his tongue, his phone rang.

Xander growled in annoyance. He wanted to stay like that for a bit more. Burying his face in her neck, he inhaled her sweet smell. He didn't believe in god, but right now he was ready to beg in front of him, if it meant the phone would stop ringing and he could continue marking his kitten.

He felt her hands on his shoulder, holding onto him. Thea's legs were weak and her body was shivering. If Xander moved right now, her legs would give up and she would fall. Thankfully Xander still had his hands wrapped around her waist. As much as Thea wanted to believe otherwise, she was confused as to why she felt sad when Xander's phone rang. She should be glad that he would finally leave her, but she didn't feel glad.

The phone continued to ring and Xander moved.

"Close your eyes" Xander ordered. He knew that right now, he was feeling weak and vulnerable. He was swayed by the few minutes of peace, his kitten very unconsciously offered and he didn't want her seeing him like this. At least not yet. Atleast till the time he figures out whatever the fuck he is feeling whenever he is around her.

Looking down. Xander saw that Thea had her eyes closed.

Good girl, he whispered and if he wasn't that close to Thea, there is no way she could have heard that. Thea felt all tingly when she heard him say that.

Xander picked up Thea in a bridal style, and walked towards her bed. Placing her on the bed, he slowly spoke

"Go to sleep. And shut your windows at night Thea. I mean it. And the guy outside won't hurt you. I promise"

Kissing both her eyes and giving one long and content stare at Thea's neck, he walked away from the bed, towards the window. Drawing the curtains shut, he finally walked out of her room with an unsettling feeling in his heart.

Soon, kitten. I promised.

Thea didn't open her eyes for the rest of the night. She just lied down on her bed, feeling calm and tingly as she re-played all the things that happened with her in the last hour and soon fell into a dark slumber. 

DON'T FORGET TO  VOTE AND COMMENT ;)

PS: I DO NOT OWN ANY PICTURES USED IN THE STORY

BTW I read this really cute comic called Under the oak tree on Manga and I will recommend everyone to read it if you like super cute stories. The guy in the story is BEAUTIFUL and he and his girl have an adorable height difference. 

Here is the picture of the guy. I do not own the picture either. The credits of the picture go solely to the the respective author. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 43 13
The name Gustavo sends a shiver of fear through every local in Italy. Franny is just a regular girl spending her last college semester studying abroa...
191K 6.4K 47
Mikhail Petrov. A name synonymous with ruthlessness in the city of Moscow. A man who brought even the strongest of men to their knees. He had never r...
2M 71.5K 30
"Emma, you're playing with fire" he whispered against my ear and the warm breath tickled my earlobe, sending electricity down my spine. "What if I li...
1K 101 10
"I'm not comparing you to a literal animal. In Russian tales a fox is always a woman. It represents her beauty," he was slowly inching towards me, my...