🅱︎🅰︎🅱︎🆈 🆂🆃🅴🅿︎🆂

Por cloudyduck200

"𝗠𝙖𝙢𝙖!" "𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙?!" Y/N made some bad choices as a teen and is now left with trust... Más

Meet Y/N
❣︎Chapter Two❣︎
❣︎Chpater Three❣︎
❣︎Chapter Four❣︎
❣︎Chapter Five❣︎
❣︎chapter Six❣︎
❣︎Chapter Seven❣︎
❣︎Chapter Eight❣︎
❣︎Chapter Nine❣︎
Hey lol
Hey again
❣︎Chapter Ten❣︎
❣︎Chapter Eleven❣︎
❣︎Chapter Twelve❣︎
❣︎Chapter Thirteen❣︎
❣︎Chapter Fourteen❣︎
❣︎Chapter Fifteen❣︎
❣︎Chapter Sixteen❣︎
❣︎Chapter Seventeen❣︎
❣︎Chaptet Eighteen❣︎
❣︎Chapter Nineteen❣︎
❣︎Chapter Twenty❣︎
❣︎Chapter Twenty One❣︎
❣︎Chapter Twenty Two❣︎
❣︎Chpater Twenty Three❣︎
❣︎Chapter Twenty Four❣︎
❣︎Chapter Twenty Five❣︎
❣︎Chapter Twenty Six❣︎
❣︎Chapter Twenty Seven❣︎
5𝐾 𝐵𝑜𝑛𝑢𝑠 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 :)
❣︎Chapter Twenty Eight❣︎
❣︎Chapter Twenty Nine❣︎
Sorry lmao
❣︎Chapter Thirty❣︎
Ily
Haha

❣︎Chapter One❣︎

6.4K 240 66
Por cloudyduck200

☀︎︎

Y/N's eyes shot open as she heard a loud bang coming from down the hall. Her mother instincts immediately kicked in as she ran to her son's room to check on him.

"Haru?!" She exclaimed.

She burst open the door to find her son, laying face down, on the floor instead of his bed.

"H-how..nevermind." Y/N sighed, not even wanting to know how her son ended up like that. He slowly sat up as he rubbed his forehead.

"Mommy." He mumbled, tears welling in his eyes.
"Come here babes." She cooed as she picked him up.

She rocked back and forth until he seemed completely calm and then set him back down in his bed.

Once Y/N was sure her son was fine, she walked back to bed, flopping on it. She let out a tired sigh as she finally got comfortable.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Bee-

"Jeez I get it!" Y/N huffed in frustration. She hit the stop button on her phone and groggily got up.

'Why must school be a thing?' She thought to yourself as she got ready.

She put on her uniform and brushed her hair putting it in a comfy hairstyle. She then went to the kitchen to make her son's breakfast. She cooked the eggs than wrapped them up and put them in the fridge. Making sure to write a little note to the nanny saying a small thanks like she always does.

She made one final check in Haru's room to make sure he was fine, then she texted the nanny that she was leaving.

Grabbing some bread, she headed out. Y/N always made sure to get up extra early so she had time to make food for her son and feed the ducks.

Feeding the ducks was Y/N's favorite thing to do, besides being with her son if course.

She walked to the pond and pulled out the bread she stuffed in her bag. She sat on the bench like she does every morning and started throwing chunks at the ducks.

"Ah, if only life was as simple as my love for ducks." Y/N sighed as she threw some more bread to the ducks.

As she was about to throw another piece, she heard multiple footsteps, which scared the ducks away. She only sighed and sat back in the bench.

This was also normal. Every morning the volleyball club used this as their running route. She never paid any attention to them as she didn't feel the need to, but for some reason Y/N decided to turn around today.

As she did, it was like time slowed down. Her eyes were met with a certain red head. It's like everything stopped, even though it was just a glance.

The red head's face slowly formed a big grin.

"Good morning Bread-chan!" He did a wave motion with two fingers as he ran past.

"Bread....chan?" She mumbled as she watched them grow smaller due to the distance. "What a weird guy." She tore off another piece of bread as the ducks slowly came back.

☀︎︎

"Did you see that? She actually looked at us today." Tendou pointed out, with a satisfied smile on his face.

"Bread-chan has never glanced in our direction even once, I wonder why today is different?" Goshiki questioned, running next to Tendou.
"Who knew Bread-chan would be so pretty." Semi stated bluntly.
"Right?! I didn't even know Bread-chan was a girl!" Goshiki added.

They saw her everyday. Every year since Y/N was a first year she had been going to the pond. And every year they would pass her. The volleyball club found it interesting how someone is there everyday but hadn't noticed them.

Soon it became their routine to see Y/N. It was like their good luck to start the day. They grew fond of
Y/N, without even knowing her, they always subconsciously smiled when they saw Y/N.

Like when a person goes to get the same coffee everyday to wake them up before work. In a sense, Y/N was their coffee.

They would occasionally talk about her, using words like "that person" or "the person who feeds the ducks." Though, they thought it would be rude, so instead they gave her the nickname Bread-chan, since they always saw her with bread.

☀︎︎

Y/N threw the final chunk of break into the pond and checked her phone. Right on time.

She got up from the bench and made her way to school. She buried her face in her scarf and shoved her hands in her pockets. It wasn't winter yet, but it was colder than usual.

Y/N finally arrived at school. She walked through the halls quickly getting to her class, without interacting with anyone.

Y/N had her plate full already, with her job, her son, and school, she wouldn't be able to have friends even if she tried. Her life simply didn't allow her to be a teenager. And she only had herself to blame.

Y/N plopped down in her seat, setting her bag down. The teacher came in and told everyone to quiet down.

"Take out your textbooks. Pay attention everyone, you guys need to remember this stuff, it will be on the test tomorrow." The teacher informed.

Y/N unzipped her bag and moved things around. Her eyes widened when she couldn't find her book.

Her mind flashed to last night, she was up studying really late and she never put the book back.

Y/N groaned as she sunk in her seat.

'This is what happens when I don't follow my normal routine. All the stupid volleyball clubs fault.' She thought as she scrunched her nose in annoyance.

"Is something wrong L/N-san? Why don't you have your book out like everyone else?" The teacher asked her.
"Sorry sir, I left it at home." You stated.
"That's very unlike you. I'll let you off with a warning this time. Can someone share with her?" The man asked.

"I will." A voice spoke up.

She turned your head to the right. Oh. It was the captain of the volleyball team.

"Thank you Ushijima-san." The teacher said, before starting the lesson.

Ushijima scooted his desk closer and held the book out so she could see. Y/N leaned in to read without saying anything to Ushijima. He of course didn't mind or think anything of it.

After a very boring class, the lunch bell finally rang.

Both Y/N and Ushijima both started packing up.

"Excuse me." Y/N spoke up with a stoic look on her face.

"Yes L/N-san?" Ushijima replied.

"Thank you, would you mind lending me the book so I can copy what we highlighted into my book?" Y/N bowed as you asked.

"Unfortunately I have another class that I need this book for." He stated.
"Ah I see. Can I get it after school then?" The girl asked hopefully.
"Sure. Stop by the gym and pick it up before you go home." Was all Ushijima replied with before walking off.

Y/N grabbed her lunch and headed for the school garden. Despite it being cold, Y/N enjoyed eating in the garden. She got to the garden and sat in her usual spot under a big tree. In the spring it has cherry blossoms. Y/N ate her lunch, frustrated with how the day was turning out.

She blamed everything on the fact that she messed up her routine by looking back at the volleyball players. She decided to blame it on a specific red haired boy because he was the one who actually called out to her. He totally threw her off.

She couldn't help but feel like her days would change just a bit from now on.

All because of a stupid red haired boy.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

71.5K 1.5K 18
Experience what it is like to hang out and date these various anime boys 🤭🤔 Male reader x anime boys This is my first story, so I apologise if it...
5.3K 171 11
Tendou Satori and Y/N L/N start to quickly fall in love after L/N lets him stay at her apartment after living with his crazy ex, Akiko Suzuki. 🤍 *ba...
261 6 17
"...𝙂𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩..." °˖✧~ °˖ + A bond created by the shore as infants to their adolescen...
954 34 25
*[new text alert]* TSUKISHIMA: Remember that favor you owe me? I've got a weird request. ~~~ Kageyama and Hinata have conquered nearly every obstacle...