Their Fireheart

By KShroye

In a world where Prythian and Erilea were once one, Aelin Ashryver Galathynius is the Queen Who Was Promised... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Part One Epilogue
Part Two
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight

Chapter Twenty-Five

1.2K 54 15
By KShroye

Aelin

The last person I expected stood at the entryway to the small cabin that Mor had brought me to a day ago. After a few hours of wallowing in my agony, I had managed to pull myself together enough that the casual observer couldn't tell anything was amiss - wouldn't be able to see the roaring hollowness that now existed. I had numbed myself to the point where I couldn't even feel anything anymore. It was probably for the best, I needed to be completely focused on saving Prythian and Eirlea before I was forced to pay the price of my ancestors actions. It was better for everyone involved that I remained separate.

All of that carefully curated numbness was threatened when I was faced with the determined face of Rowan. I stared at him, taking in his disheveled appearance, at a complete loss for words for once in my life.

"Fireheart."

His use of my nickname in a shockingly reverent tone finally snapped me out of my stupor. Adopting and icy glare, I challenged him, "What do you want, Whitethorn?"

My attempt to appear unaffected failed completely at his next words, "I failed you, Aelin."

I jolted forward half a step before regaining myself and standing tall. I had already been broken beyond belief by this male, I couldn't allow him to damage me further. I cleared my throat, "Rowan-"

His eyes blazed with determination when he spoke over me, "I broke your trust. I know that. I am a warrior that has seen countless wars full of death, destruction and grief. I have seen the worst our world has to offer and yet I would face it all again without a second thought. But the thought of losing you, of pushing you away..." My breath caught in my throat as he kneeled before me, this powerful, mighty fae warrior brought to his knees before me. "I have done horrible, unforgivable things to you in an attempt to keep you way from me, to keep you safe. But I was always fighting a losing battle. Everything that I am, all I can give to you, it is yours. I am yours. In whatever way you will have me."

His eyes shown with the truth of what he was saying and it was all I could do not to collapse with relief right in front of him. Determined to make sure there was nothing I could misinterpret, I pushed a little bit harder, "Are you saying that you want this? That you want to be my mate, that you want...me?"

Insecurity raged through me and the moment Rowan sensed it he tore up on his feet, pulling me against him and cradling my face between his large palms. He locked his fierce gaze onto mine as he whispered, "I want you with every single piece of me. There is not a part of you that I do not want, that I do not love Fireheart."

With that heart-stopping statement he swooped down and captured my lips with him, and I was lost. Lost to the feeling of his rough kiss as his lips moved against mine. I gasped at the sensation and he took the opportunity to plunder my mouth with his tongue. We waged a war with our mouths, Rowan determined to take, to give, greedily taking my pleasure, forcing me to accept his love and desire. I fought back with every scrap of anger, of desperation and relief at finally having this male in my arms.

He pushed me into the doorframe, groaning loudly as my curves pressed against every hard inch of him. His hardness was demanding against my thigh, and I moaned at the sensation. Our kisses grew more frantic, and my body pulsed with the need to be touched. Gasping, I wrenched my mouth away from his, breathing harshly.

He pressed himself against my more firmly, sucking and licking down the length of my neck, causing me to shiver. He continued his torturous teasing as I gasped out, "Rowan - there's something else. Something you need to know before this can go any further."

My eyes practically rolled to the back of my head when he sucked harshly on my pulse point, making him chuckle darkly. He slowly ran his hand down my neck, tracing my collarbone with wicked intent as he raised his heated gaze to me, "I already know about your other mates, Aelin." I was stunned into silence while he dipped his heat, licking a hot path up the side of my neck, "I know, and I don't care. You're mine, my Fireheart, and I'm yours. No matter who else I need to share you with."

His hand moved lower, delicately tracing my hardened nipple through the thin tunic I was wearing and I let out a needy sound. I dragged his face harshly back to mine as he growled low in approval. His hands dropped to my ass and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he pulled my center flush against his hardness. I groaned, rocking against him harder, and he nearly snarled in feral pleasure.

He picked me up against him more firmly and carried me through the open doorway. His mouth never left mine as we traveled through the cabin, the hot feeling of his lips assaulting my senses until I was desperate and gasping. The feeling of him was unlike anything I had ever experienced, unlike anything I could ever dream of. Electricity was coursing through my veins as he moved against me, our hips rocking together harshly enough to rob the air from my lungs.

He dropped my ass roughly down on the kitchen countertop, tugging me forward so he could still grind his hard cock into my hot center. Running his hands worshipfully down my sides he reached the tops of my leggings, tracing the waistband teasingly. I groaned, "Don't tease me, Buzzard. I need you."

Dipping his fingers to the seam of my pants, he rubbed my pussy, and I was certain I was soaking his fingers, even through the fabric of my leggings. His searing gaze almost undid me, and he leaned forward to nibble the shell of my ear, "Don't worry Fireheart, you'll take all of me. But you'll have to wait, because right now I'm starving."

With that, he stripped my leggings from me in a move that was almost too smooth to be real. His calloused palms pushed my thighs apart and suddenly he was kneeling before me again, but this time it was to bury his face in my pussy and devour me. I sucked in a harsh lungful of air when his hot tongue swiped over my slit, circling my clit in the most teasing of motions. I let out an almost embarrassing sound of pure need, and it only spurred him on further.

He let out a harsh groan and dove in further, licking and sucking at my pussy until I was trembling. His thick tongue speared into me and I moaned. He pushed my thighs impossibly wider and moved up to lick at nibble at my clit, tracing his fingers enticingly closer to my core. His focus remaining on my clit, he slipped one finger inside me. I was no longer in control of the noises that were escaping me. His finger moved slowly, fucking me with a precision while he attacked me furiously with his mouth. When my trembles turned into full on shakes, he backed off and I wanted to scream.

He laved long, luxurious licks up my pussy until I came down from the precipice of coming. I glared at him as harshly as I could while still deeply encompassed in the fog of pure desire. He chuckled at me, "Oh no, Fireheart, the first time you come with me, you'll come all over my hard cock."

Well.

That didn't sound too bad.

Still, I snarled at him half-heartedly, "Then stop messing around and fuck me already Buzzard."

His eyes lit in challenge and I just knew the bastard was going to tease me some more. I wasn't having it. I whipped my top off, thankful I had forgone any undergarments and spread my legs enticingly, completely naked.

"Well? What are you waiting for?"

He growled, low and feral, but was immediately on his feet, tearing free of his clothes. The sight of his sculpted chest was breathtaking, but it was nothing compared to when he finally shed his pants and I saw his hard, massive cock brushing against his stomach. I could see the enticing wetness of precum on his tip, his cock apparently as desperate to be inside me as I was. Without conscious thought, I reached out and wrapped my hand around the hot, throbbing, silky hardness, my fingers not even able to connect around the girth of him. Rowan groaned out a tortured sound that had even more fire rushing to my core.

Hand still circling his shaft, I raised one eyebrow, trying to pretend like I wasn't panting at the idea of having him inside me. "Are you sure you know how to use this properly?"

It took a minute for my words to pierce the lust encompassing him, but once it did, his demeanor shifted to one of wicked delight. Fuck. He thrusted into my palm and purred at me, "You forget, Fireheart, that I have centuries of experience. Centuries of restraint. Restraint that you've tested ever since I found you drunk on that rooftop. You're going to pay for all of that tonight."

Suddenly my back was flat against the marble countertop of the kitchen, and Rowan was towering over me. His pinned my hands above my head, his cock brushing against my folds in the most delectable torture. He rocked against me for a few more torturous moments until the head of his cock was lined up with my opening. He made scalding eye contact, desire, challenge and fucking pure, unadulterated love in his eyes. I knew that mine reflected the same. We mirrored each other, even in this.

I didn't need to be able to dive into his mind to know what he was thinking at this moment, Are you ready for this? Because if we do this you will be mine, and I will be yours. Forever. 

With only my eyes, I told him, I was already yours. I am beyond ready.

The love in his eyes only intensified. 

He thrust into me in one, rough move that stole the very breath from my lungs. We paused there momentarily, both of us panting and I wanted to cry at the glorious full feeling that rearranged my galaxy. Fire surged beneath my skin as pleasure like I'd never felt encompassed my entire being. Exhaling roughly, he pulled back, his cock dragging deliciously over my inner walls before pushing back in hard. Wind that shouldn't exist within the cabin started swirling around as and he thrust inside me almost gently before picking up force, leaning down to lave attention at the delicate column of my neck.

My arms were still pinned over my head as he worshiped my body with his cock, with his lips. I was making these breathless, gasping sounds every time he thrust inside of me. His growls of pleasure growing in strength as our magic began to grow in force around us. Finally, he moved his hands to steady my hips and instantly I gripped his hair, dragging his face to mine in a desperate, messy kiss. He groaned against my lips, mumbling nonsense against my lips before moving back down to grasp one of my nipples in his mouth and make me moan out my pleasure.

He moved inside me, his hard, measured thrusts that hit that sweet spot inside me each time me threatening to be my undoing. He was barely holding on to his control, but still clearly trying to be careful with me. I refused to go without dragging him with me, and a vicious part of me wanted to goad him, to truly see what he was like when he lost that iron-clad control.

I gasped out, "Is that all you've got, Buzzard? Doesn't seem like all these centuries have taught you much at all."

He raised incredulous eyes to mine before letting out a feral sound from deep within his chest. One of his hands wrapped around my throat, pressing me more firmly against the kitchen counter, while the other propped up my hips with a grip so hard I knew it would bruise so he could hit me at an even deeper angle, dragging a sudden moan from my lips. His hips moved impossibly faster, fucking me into the counter with the harsh slap of his hips against mine. My eyes nearly rolled into the back of my head from the pure ecstasy he was wringing from my body.

Our magic had formed around us, the fire, wind and ice almost playing with each other as we came together again and again. His cock drove deeply into me and I began trembling, so close to that enticing cliff of oblivion. He moved his thumb to rub against my clit until I was shaking. He growled against my ear, "Come on my cock my Fireheart, my mate, mine."

With those words he bit harshly into my neck and I snarled at the beginning of my orgasm, surging forward until I could drive my own teeth into his neck, marking him as my mate, mine. I free-fell over the cliff, my pussy clenching around him, milking his cock as ecstasy filled every inch of my body. I felt his pleasure surge until his hot come began spurting inside me, filling me completely as I continued clenching around his cock. Our magic exploded as we found completion and nothing existed for me in that moment except for Rowan and the unfathomable pleasure that we found together.

He was finally mine. 

The outside world remained blurred for several long minutes until we slumped against each other, completely and utterly spent. Our eyes met, betraying our emotions. Traitorous tears pricked at the corners of my eyes when I realized that no matter what I had gone through, everything was worth it to be here with this male. His thumb brushed against my cheek reverently as he leaned down to kiss me in a way that left no doubt for the breadth of our feelings for each other.

He was still inside me when he lifted his head and I finally looked around at the cabin. Or, what had been the cabin. The walls were completely blown out, pieces of charred and frozen wood surrounding the lone kitchen counter we were currently laying upon. Not a single room of the building remained standing and I let out a slightly hysterical giggle at the sight. At my hysteria, Rowan finally raised his gaze from my face, gaping slightly at the destruction surrounding us.

When he looked back at me in shock, I completely lost it, laughing so hard that I couldn't breath. Rowan's adoring, amused look brought me back down, but I was still giggling slightly when I coughed out, "How in the hells are we going to explain this?" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 757 43
Taken place right after Feyre is taken to the Spring Court, it's Amren who comes up with the perfect plan to save Feyre. She contacts two fae of a di...
81.2K 2.5K 27
New beginnings. Fresh starts. In two seperate worlds, kingdoms are rebuildings, cities are rejoicing, and people are beginning anew. Both Aelin Ashry...
94.6K 2.5K 47
A ACOTAR and TOG crossover. Takes place after KoA and aCoFaS: Aelin and Feyre, and their kingdoms, are at peace. But after they somehow end up in eac...
13.6K 296 45
Tog and Acotar crossover. When the Court of Dreams visit the Spring Court for Calanmai they, and the other High Lords, and High Ladies are sucked int...