✨Jujutsu Kaisen Boyfriend Sce...

By Iwillsimpfor2Dmen

(Jujutsu Kaisen and the characters in here do NOT belong to me!) Characters: Yuji Itadori Gojo Satoru Fushigu... More

A/n
How you met each other
What they think about you
When they realise they have feelings
How they confess
What its like to date them
📱Their phone📱
Random Scenarios (::
When you're sad Part 1
When you're sad part 2
Any requests?
Break up Prank
When someones flirting with you
When someones flirting with you Part 2
When someone flirts with you part 3
A/n
New Character!
Songs that remind them of you/ that make them think of you
A/n
If you rejected them Part 1
If you rejected them part 2
Small A/n :D
If you rejected them part 3
Pocky Game ❤
IMPORTANT
Good News :D
Open once again c:
New Characters!
Cuddles 😊
Help ;_;
Help part 2
Flinching when they raise their hand at you
Quick announcement
oh no...
Good news :D
What 😃
Dying in their arms pt.1
:D
Kabedon Challenge Part 1
A/n
Q n' A
Q n' A pt.2
Happy birthday Gojo! 🎉🥳
✨Special✨
Happy Christmas Eve 🎄🎁
🎄 Merry Christmas 🎄
A/n
Some headcannons
more head cannons
Yujis Edited: Dying in thier arms
more headcannons
So im back-
When they're sad |Yujis Part|
A/n
helloooo~

💕Comforting you💕 Yuji Itadori x Reader

4.3K 69 9
By Iwillsimpfor2Dmen

(Blood warning & Curse warning)

You and Yuji where on a mission with Gojo. He wanted to test the both of you since you had training and wanted to see if you improved or not. But there was just this one stupid curse that kept playing with the both of you guys.

Yuji: "DAMNIT! It won't die! No matter hard we try it won't just give up!"

He was getting frustrated and started to get impatient.

Y/n: "Just try to calm down we can do this!"

He sighed and just went back to trying to kill it. But the curse just kept dodging his attacks which made him more impatient. You where starting to get frustrated too and then thought of an idea to trap it.

Y/n: "Yuji I have a plan! We're gonna try to trap it-"

Itadori stopped and stood still for a second.

Y/n: "Yuji?"

No response.

Y/n: "Hey Yuji?"

You walked over to him seeing if he was hurt. Then that's when you saw the marks on his body... He switched to Sukuna.

You stepped away from him as fast as you could thankfully avoiding getting scratched by his hand.

Y/n: "Yuji why!?"

You had to try to get him back to his normal self as fast as you could so nothing bad would happen.

Sukuna: "He didn't switch out with me, I thought I would do it since I was getting bored of sitting in there all day long."

Y/n: "We could have done it on out own, we didn't need any of your help!"

Sukuna tried landing a hit on you but you managed to barley dodge it. He tried to land more hits on you but you dodged all of them but one. He managed to hit you in the gut causing you to spit out some blood.

'Shit!'

You took back your stance getting ready to fight again. But before you could get back into stance he was gone. You held your gut trying to put some pressure on it hoping it would stop the pain. You looked around you trying to find him.

Sukuna: "You fool."

You quickly turned where the sound was but he wasn't there, that's when you felt someone behind you. You turned around quickly too see him standing behind you with a little grin on his face.

You tried to back away but he grabbed you by the shoulder and that's when everything went went black.

(Yujis P.O.V)

As soon as I switched back I didn't know what happened l, but as soon as I did I saw Y/n injured... Badly. The side of their gut was bleeding and their head had blood running down  their face. I knew I had hurt them with Sukuna.

It seemed that they where unconscious, I didn't know how to feel. I just looked at my hands seeing their blood on them. I rushed towards them trying to aid them, at least try to help the bleeding stop but my hands where to shakey to even try and hold them to me. I tried my best to stop their bleeding with my handkerchief but all it did was soak up the blood. It was dripping in it and got heavy so I knew it wouldn't work.

'This is all my fault...' 'Are they gonna die because of me?' 'Please... Help..'

Yuji: "DAMNIT"

Yuji: "PLEASE DONT DIE, STAY IM SORRY Y/N"

In the corner of my eye I saw the damn curse and ran towards it finally killing it out of being frustrated and tired.

Before I knew it I let out a scream without even knowing it, my whole body just couldn't stop trembling. I just want them to be happy again, for them to be unharmed and safe. Never like this!

Then I heard a door swing open behind me, I turned around quickly seeing Gojo looking worried.

Gojo: "Hey is everything okay? I heard you scream like if a murder happened before your eyes."

Yuji: "Gojo I... I don't even know what happened.."

Gojo saw you on the ground injured, as soon as he turned to look at me it's like he saw the same murder I saw..

(Your P.O.V)

All you could feel was a horrible feeling in your head. Everything hurt and you didn't know what was going on.

Then you woke up in your bed as if nothing happened. But you felt weaker... You tried getting up from bed but everything just hurt. So you just stayed laying down. That's when you felt something on your head, you quickly looked around for your phone so you could use your camera too see what was there.

You thankfully found it and unlocked it. You went to your camera and saw that there was bandage on your face. There was one on the right side of your forehead.

You felt around too see if there was any other bandages, there was one where your side was. And that was the spot that hurt more. You just wondered what happened since your memory was just very fuzzy and couldn't remember a thing. Then you heard voices at the door. They where Gojos and Itadoris.

Gojo: "Just go in you'll be fine."

Yuji: "What if they're awake?"

Gojo: "Then I'll leave you to it. Just say what you gotta say."

Yuji: "I'll let you know how it goes..."

Gojo: "Alrighty."

You heard the door creek open a little too see Yuji at the door way.

Yuji: "Y/n..."

You could tell right a way that he was nervous to see you. He walked into your room and closed the door. Yuji walked over to your bed and sat next to you. He had some injuries himself. He had his cheek with a bandaid on it.

Yuji: "Y/n im.."

His voice was shakey but he cleared his throat to sound better.

Yuji: "I'm so sorry..."

You where confused on what he was appolagizng for.

Y/n: "Why are you sorry?"

Yuji: "....."

There was a moment of silence until he spoke again.

Yuji: "I don't know what happened exactly but Sukuna took control and that's when I managed to switch back and I saw you hurt badly... Gojo had to interfere and help.."

Yuji: "So I hurt you with Sukuna on accident... I didn't mean to though I-i just don't know what happened.."

His voice was still shakey but tried to keep it steady. He hid his eyes with his hand but stayed quiet for until you heard him cry You didn't know what to do but you just felt bad..

Yuji: "I'm just so tired of hurting people with Sukuna, I want to keep everyone safe b-but it's like I'm doing the opposite of what I'm supposed to be doing."

You moved yourself over to Yuji trying to hug him.

Y/n: "It's going to be okay, you're gonna be okay too Yuji, I promise that everything gonna be okay."

He hugged you tightly burying his face into your neck. His grip wasn't making you feel pain, it made you feel that he needed you with him.

Y/n: "It's also okay to cry. Don't feel weak cause of it. Your body is just trying to let out what you're feeling..."

Yuji: "Why are you comforting me w-when I hurt you? Aren't you mad at me? Aren't you scared of me? After the things I did to you?"

You're heart broke into a million pieces when he said that. You just didn't know what to say after that. But you tried your he's to comfort him.

Y/n: "Yuji please don't think this way, I'm not scared of you and I'm not mad... nothing is your fault here. I promise you that everything gonna be okay."

He was quiet for a second but it wasn't awkward. It was more of a comforting silence until it was broken.

Yuji: "I just don't want to hurt anyone anymore. I want you to be the last person who even has to see me like this. Or go through this. I just feel ashamed that I feel this way you know? D-dont you think I'm a monster for what I did to you?"

You just wanted to cry to but you managed to hold back your tears by pinching your hand.

Y/n: "Never say that Yuji, you're not a monster to me. Please never think this way. I promise you that you'll become stronger and get a hold of Sukuna..."

You're voice became a little shakey, just the thought of knowing he seems himself as a monster hurt you like nothing else.

He hiccuped a little but continued to hug you. You kissed his forehead and stroked his hair. Trying the best to make him feel okay.

Yuji: "Thank you Y/n, for everything. For talking to me, for helping me feel better... thank you."

Y/n: "You're welcome Yuji... Come talk to me any time if you feel that somethings wrong okay?"

Yuji: "mmhhm"

You hummed a little song to him trying to make him feel better while rubbing his back.
....

Yuji: "Hey Y/n."

Y/n: "Yeah?"

Yuji: "if it's okay with you, can we lay down together for a little bit?"

He blushed a little bit feeling embarrassed to ask.

Y/n: "I don't mind if you want to."

The both of you let go of the hug and laid down. He joined you trying not to make you feel uncomfortable.

Yuji: "Let me know if I'm making you feel uncomfortable okay?"

Y/n: "Okay, also you're not so don't worry."

The both of you cuddled together until you guys fell asleep. You where about to doze off until you heard Yuji mumble something under his breath.

Y/n: "Did you say something?"

Yuji: "I just wanted to say I love you."

You smiled blushing a little, it made you feel warm and fuzzy.

Y/n: "I love you too.."

After a couple of minutes Gojo went to check on Yuji to see if everything's okay. He opened the door a little too see the both of you sleeping peacefully. He had the urge to wake the both of you up but didn't.

Gojo: "I'll let them sleep for now..."

He smiled closing the door behind him.

A/n
Thank you GaleCastro for requesting! I appreciate everyone's kind requests but sadly I can't do all of them at once. But once I find time to do them I'll gladly write them out for you! Drink enough water and sleep well (:
For some reason it won't let me @ the person who requested this but I hope this gets to you <3

My Spotify Playlist hit with this :,_)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

705K 12.7K 108
"𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡?!" ╰┈➤ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐊𝐞𝐢𝐝𝐲, 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬/𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢...
67.1K 1.8K 35
A Jujutsu Kaisen fanfiction. Ryomen Sukuna x Reader. Y/N not knowing her own identity, was taken in into Tokyo Jujutsu High. When the cruel King of C...
714 21 7
[ Note : Closed series due to some problems but I'll make cute ff's with separate series of the jujutsu KAISEN MEN and boys soon ] ONESHOTS AND TWOS...
25.1K 693 32
A Various Jujutsu Kaisen Men x Reader 18+ The story revolves around a girl who made a big change in the world of Jujutsu Kaisen. Story Genre: Anime...