๐‘๐Ž๐’๐„ | ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–+

By cassidyhudspeth

โ ๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™Ž ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™Š๐™‰๐™‡๐™” ๐™‹๐™€๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐™€ ๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ ๐™†๐™‰๐™Š๐™’๐™‰ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐˜ผ ๐™‘๐™€๐™๐™”, ๐™‘๐™€๐™๐™” ๐™‡๐™Š๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™๐™„๐™ˆ๏ฟฝ... More

synopsis
prologue
1 || welcome
2 || rules
3 || improvise
4 || insomnia
5 || the journals
6 || boundaries
7 || frustrations
8 || nightmares
9 || urges
10 || progress
11 || fresh air
12 || past
13 || first session
14 || cat and mouse
15 || contact
16 || bloom
17 || cold shoulder
18 || retrogress
19 || confrontation
20 || progress two
21 || confessions
22 || second session
23 || vulnerability
24 || coping mechanism
25 || vanilla
26 || labels ... or not
27 || even balance
28 || midnight hour
29 || third session
30 || progress three
32 || one month down
33 || possessive
34 || truth be told
35 || passion and pain
36 || bad news
37 || fourth session
38 || let the walls down
39 || quality time
40 || progress four
41 || the last good day
42 || ten words
43 || goodbye
44 || ready to comply
45 || radio silence
46 || end of the line
47 || salvation
48 || stay
49 || let's go home
50 || fresh start
epilogue
author's note
bonus chapter - the wedding

31 || party

37.7K 1K 1.2K
By cassidyhudspeth

alexa, play crazy in love remix by beyonce

18+ warning - smut

DAY 31

James' jaw nearly dropped to the floor underneath his feet as Amelia emerged from her bedroom. Her long, raven-colored hair was pulled tightly back into a high ponytail, showing off her round cheeks and defined chin, cascading down to the middle of her back - which was in full view in her silk, open-back black dress. The slit in her dress helped her tan, toned thigh peek through, just enough to make his mouth salivate at the sight of her.

"You look ..." James trailed off, fumbling to find the correct words to describe how Amelia looked in this moment. "Hot."

The corners of Amelia's plump lips curved slightly as she observed his appearance, too. James' broad chest was covered by his sleek, tight-fitting suit, squeezing his muscular frame in all of the right places. His thick hair was slicked back, parading his freshly shaved face - a look Amelia had never seen before, and oh, was it a good one.

"You look hot, as well," she teased rather bashfully, stepping towards him to adjust his somewhat crooked tie in her tiny fingers.

"Do we have to go?" James swallowed the lump in his throat forcefully. "We can have our own party here ... just me and you."

A small part of him wanted to hide Amelia away from the party guests, save her for himself to look at - and that part only grew in size the longer he examined her beautiful features. There was no doubt in his mind that she would be the show-stopper tonight, catching the attention of any male or female. The thought made him grit his teeth.

"It'll be nice for you to get to see everyone," Amelia reminded him with a stern, but playful, glance. "And for them to see how well you're doing."

"And they get to see how insanely gorgeous you are in that dress," he blurted out with an exasperated sigh.

"You almost sound ... jealous," she suggested tauntingly, running her fingers up to adjust his collar now, purposely grazing the skin of his neck just barely.

His blue orbs captured her hazel ones. "I would hate to ruin the party because I snapped someone's neck for gawking too hard."

"You can't control who looks at me," Amelia rolled her eyes buoyantly, despite how pleased she was that James felt possessive over her. "But it should put your mind at ease to know that you are the only one who gets to touch."

"Hmm."

James couldn't help but fight back the smile that was tugging at his lips. Even though he had no right to claim something that wasn't technically his, it was relieving to have the reassurance that she wasn't going to be anyone else's. The thought of someone else relishing in her beauty, her company, or anything made him feel the first bit of anger that he had felt in a long time.

"If you stay on your best behavior tonight, maybe I'll reward you later," Amelia whispered as she leaned up next to his ear, grasping his collar to pull him closer towards her. "Now, let's go, Barnes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the elevator doors glided open, James immediately felt his chest tighten at the sight of all of the people walking around, laughing, conversating, dancing. It was an atmosphere he was not familiar with, and if he was, he didn't remember it in the slightest. Not to mention being put in a room with all of the people who had every reason to hate him.

"Breathe," Amelia murmured softly, sensing his sudden anxiety, as she nudged his arm gently with her elbow.

James shot her a thin-lipped smile, his face just as tense as the rest of his body, as they stepped out of the elevator. As he took his eyes off of Amelia, they instantly landed on his old friend. It was impossible to miss Steve practically foaming out of the mouth as he stared at Amelia in her stunning outfit. Bucky's neck pricked with surges of heat as he struggled to keep his face from showing his emotion.

"Best behavior," Amelia reminded him with a gentle tone of voice, looping her arm through his, guiding him towards the awaiting Steve Rogers and Tony Stark - who were perched at one of the cocktail tables.

As they approached the pair, both of which were donning suits as well, she caught Steve's blue eyes dart to her and Bucky's looped arms before landing back on her face. The unmistakable look of confusion flashed on his features, before disappearing as he forced a smile.

"You clean up nicely, Doc," Tony commented, handing over a fresh glass of wine, his eyes unsurprisingly trailing down to the length of her tight dress.

"As do you," she shot him the friendliest smile she could manage, nudging Bucky's ribs secretly with her arm as another warning.

Steve stepped forward, pulling James into an clumsy, one-armed hug, as he patted him firmly on the shoulder. "It's good to see you out like this, Buck."

"It feels good to be out," James commented through a tight, awkward smile as he swallowed the lump forming in his throat.

Amelia's eyes drifted around the commotion of the room as they spoke to James, finally landing on Fury, who was undoubtedly keeping a very close eye on Barnes from afar. Mentally rolling her eyes, she took a lengthy sip of her wine. She could understand why some people were reserved when it came to James, but she couldn't understand why they wouldn't at least give him a chance to prove himself.

"How has Dr. Rose been treating you?" Stark asked James, bringing Amelia's attention back to the conversation in front of her. "It seems as though everything has been going ... well?"

James' jaw clenched together tightly as he irritably watched Tony's eyes dart down to Amelia's dress for the fifth time. Steve was well on his way to gaping at her for the hundredth time. For a fraction of a second, he didn't feel so bad for murdering Tony's parents - reliving the moment briefly in his mind, relishing in his past actions to keep him from strangling the pair in front of him for making eyes at his sweet girl.

"She's fantastic," James grunted acquisitively, his head tilting to the side as he spoke. "She is really good at her job."

Amelia could feel the tension pulsating from James' body as she tightened her grip around his arm, her fingers digging into the fabric of his tuxedo, as she peered up at him through her lashes. Her examination of his uncomfortable features was short-lived, however, as Agent Romanoff appeared at the cocktail table.

The short, fiery red hair was a dead giveaway, falling down around her sculpted cheekbones, down to her collarbone, which was visible in her beautiful, black cocktail dress. A flicker of self-doubt washed through Amelia's veins as she basked in Natasha's blatant beauty. Her dress made Amelia's feel inadequate.

"I wasn't sure if anyone was capable of taming the beast."

Even her raspy voice was attractive.

"It was quite the challenge," Amelia laughed nervously before taking another big sip from her wine glass, setting it down on the table in a rather clumsy manner. "I, uh, have to use the restroom, if you'll excuse me."

Amelia cringed at her sudden embarrassment and lack of self-confidence just by being in the presence of Romanoff. It was unlike her to feel so beneath someone, but it was so difficult to feel as stunning as she looked being around someone that resembled a goddess. She would use this moment as an excuse to leave James alone with everyone, to dip his toes in, as she escaped to the safety of the bathroom.

As she entered the confinements of the powder room, she observed her appearance in the mirror. Not a hair out of place, her black tresses were still perfectly held in place by the ponytail, showing off her rosy cheeks, smoky eyeshadow, and mascara covered lashes. Her round lips stained with red lipstick. Alone in the bathroom, she felt no reason to be so self-conscious.

Her assessment of herself was quickly interrupted by James bursting into the restroom, making Amelia's heart race in her chest, as he locked the door behind him. Running his fingers through his slicked back hair, he grumbled, "You left me in there with the wolves."

"To give you a chance to mingle," Amelia hissed quietly, bending down to see if there were any occupants in the stalls as she glanced back up at him. "What are you doing in here?"

"I don't know how many more times I can watch Steve and everyone else in there ogle over you," James said gruffly, rubbing his chin as he walked towards her, making her step back until her ass was pressed against the counter of the sink.

"They're going to wonder where we disappeared to," Amelia murmured faintly, her breath catching in her throat at their close proximity.

"I don't care," he groaned needingly, grasping Amelia's thighs and lifting her swiftly up on the marble top of the counter, the coldness of the surface sending goosebumps all over her body. "Let them wonder, let them barge in here and watch me fuck you, for all I care."

The gasp that was ready to escape Amelia's lips were interrupted by James' mouth smashing down on hers, biting down on her pouty lip, running his tongue over hers as they parted from the initial shock of his bite. His hands held her face roughly as she wrapped her legs around his hips, feeling his erection through his pants against her sex.

Still forcefully holding her face with his metal hand, his other hand slid down the silk of her dress, stopping at her panties as he pulled them to the side, plunging two fingers deep inside of her. The squeal that left Amelia's lips, vibrating against his, made him smirk as thrusted his fingers in and out of her dripping folds.

"Has anyone ever made you as wet as I do?" James grunted raspily as he broke away from her swollen lips, reveling in the way her lipstick was smeared.

"No," she answered breathlessly, one of her hands holding her steady on the counter while the other one held onto his arm. She loved this side of James - the aggressive, possessive side. The way his palm pressed against her clit, giving it the friction she craved, made her heart want to soar out of her chest.

"It took everything in me not to kiss you right there, in front of everyone," James growled, removing his fingers from her throbbing core to unclasp his belt and yank his pants down just enough to release his hard length. "So he would get the hint."

Amelia watched with adoration as he positioned himself at her wet entrance, teasing it slightly as he rubbed up and down slowly, before spreading her legs even wider as he speared himself into her. His hand on her face slid down to her neck as he gripped it tightly, using it as leverage as he pounded into her, eliciting a mewl from Amelia's mouth.

Her face pinched, her eyes heavy, as he slammed into her over and over again. Her body leaned back slightly as she propped herself against the countertop, her head pressing against the mirror as his hips smashed into hers. As her eyes barely fluttered open to watch James fuck her senseless, she met the gaze of his lust-filled eyes.

"You-"

Thrust.

"Are-"

Thrust.

"Mine."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 7.4K 47
When Y/n moves into Avengers Tower on the same day as Steve's best friend, you and Bucky become fast friends. Looking at Bucky you want something mor...
4.5K 235 18
If you asked Doctor Aurora "Rori" Harris if she was your average psychologist, she would undoubtedly tell you most definitely 'Yes!'. She worked long...
3.8K 68 23
This tells the story of how a 15-year-old girl made in a lab helps Morgan Stark get back home to her family after getting kidnapped by Hydra. Follow...
159K 5.5K 55
"A gift." One guard says to someone else in the room as he leaves. I groan in pain and scrunch myself into a ball, squeezing my eyes shut. Seconds l...