ɢᴜᴇsᴛ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ⟳ɴᴄᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ

By jisungistheloml

⟳ɢʜᴏsᴛʟʏ ʜᴏᴛᴇʟ ᴀᴜ ⟳ɪ sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜ. ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ. (ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ɪᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ sᴜʀᴇ ɪғ ɪᴛs sᴄᴀʀʏ) NOTE:... More

CAST
CAST (ii)
♮𝟏
♮𝟐
♮𝟑
♮𝟒
♮5
♮6
♮7
♮8
♮9
♮10
♮11
♮12
♮13
♮14
♮15
16♮
17♮
♮18
♮19
♮20
♮21
♮23
♮24
♮25
♮26
♮27
♮28

♮22

50 1 2
By jisungistheloml

"RISE AND SHINE PEOPLE." Hyewon yelled from the kitchen, loud enough to make everyone snap out of their deep sleep.

It was 10 in the morning and Hyewon was an early bird along with Jaemin, Jisung and Yuri. Being kind enough Jaemin and Hyewon decided to cook breakfast for everyone and to somewhat lift up the mood after what happened the night before.

[Last Night]

"Weren't you the one who told me to be careful with my words, am I the only one who is supposed to follow that?"
"I might be robot to you. A mere irrelevant robot with no feelings."

The atmosphere surrounding them was awfully silent, heavy— almost suffocating. Everyone took time to process his words. Hyeri stared at him; no signs of any guilt or regret in her eyes.

The silence was broken by the door bell's sound.

"8 Large Pizzas with 2 bottles of Soft Drinks for Min Jaerin?" The delivery guy said handing over the boxes to Yerim and Jeno, who opened the door.

"Ugh finally. Let's eat everyone I'm starving."

"I don't have an appetite." Haechan answered, walking towards the door and leaving the bungalow.

"Should we follow him?" Lia Questioned, not exactly sure on what to do.

"I think we should give him some space. He'll be back in an hour or so." Renjun replied and kept glasses for everyone to drink the fizzy drink in.

"I hope he's not too hurt." Jaemin whispered to himself knowing how upset he looked earlier.

Stuffing his hands inside his pocket as he wandered along side the beach. The Sea shimmered in the moonlight, stars scattered across the sky. It was a relaxing scenery, the stars and the moon comforted him.

The calming sound of the waves and the faint music was heard, along with the sound of his steps.

He wondered why he was upset over Hyeri calling him annoying. Not like it was the first time someone did.

Humming to himself, he walked and walked till he couldn't walk any further. It was midnight by now and he didn't plan on going back anytime soon, he wanted to sort out his thoughts before heading back.

Leaving his discharged phone on the Sand, Haechan laid down, placing his hands under his head.

Lonely under the wide and starry sky, he kind of hoped that he had company. He felt like talking his worries out to someone but again he didn't want to seem clingy.

"So I'm not the only one alone here."

Upon hearing a new voice, Haechan sat up and turned his head around. As if his wish was heard, a 5'4 girl stood behind him, dressed comfortably in sweatpants and a t-shirt, her hair tied into a loose ponytail.

"Can i join you?" She asked and gave a smile.

"Yeah Sure." Haechan answered, patting the space beside him.

"You look like you have a lot going up there, Mind sharing some thoughts." The girl pointed at his head.

"Not at all."

◙◘

"Jaemin stop panicking." Jaerin trying to calm down Jaemin, who was beyond worried because Haechan wasn't back yet.

"Its been 2 hours Jaerin and he isn't back. What if something happened to him."

"He isn't 5, nothing can possibly happen to him and he has his phone. So stop panicking and sit down." Jaerin sighed and pulled the boy down to sit on the couch in the living.

"Lia ITS NOT YOUR FAULT." Lia, the second person panicking after Jaemin.

"No Jeno I told you that we should follow and check once, WHAT IF HE GOT KIDNAPPED OR WORSE."

"They're on the same boat." Jeno and Jaerin sighed as Jaemin and Lia started panicking together.

"You take Lia to your room and I'll take jaemin to his. Atleast they won't panic together." Jaerin suggested and Jeno nodded.

Picking up Lia on his shoulder, he started to walk away with Lia hitting his back.

"Lee Jeno put me downnnnnn."

"You can panic in the room Lia." She groaned in defeat, letting him carry her.

"Jaemin Let's check your room maybe he left a note saying where we went." Jaemin immediately stood up and looped his arms with her, walking towards the stairs.

(2 hours later)

"Okay Yerim and Chenle will stay back in here and wait for him. The rest will go in different directions and search, if you find him message in the groupchat." Yuri explained her plan and everyone left one by one in search of the one and only, Lee Donghyuck.

"The Stars are so pretty. I wish I could stay here for a little longer." Renjun said and Yuri agreed to it.

"You seem to love stars alot. Astrophile?"

"Mhm. They just make me feel so relaxed. I want to try stargazing someday."

"Oh me too. We shall go stargazing together." Yuri suggested and Renjun smiled at her.

"Of course but first we need to find Haechan."

"Hyewon can I ask you something." Jisung slowly started. He didn't know how to start conversation, according to himself he was too shy for that.

"Shoot." Hyewon smiled and made finger guns.

"How did you guys get your powers?"

Hyewon paused for a minute and Jisung thought he asked something he shouldn't have.

"You don't have-."

"Mine are hereditary. It's in my blood. As for the rest, their powers came from past experiences, specifically saying Traumatic experiences. When they entered the hotel, the powers attached themselves to their bodies and activated them. It took everyone a while to learn and take control over their respective powers, I somehow already knew how to use my powers but I had zero control over them. My Grandpa taught me how to control them. They do get out of control sometimes." Hyewon explained and jisung listened to her attentively. 

"Can you show me something even though I've seen it."

"Okay hold up."

A Green-ish blue flame lit up on top of her palm, playing the scene from earlier. They both payed attention to it.

"Hyewon, can you like go back a little?" Jisung asked and Hyewon went back and paused the scene on the flame.

"I feel like I've seen Hyeri noona somewhere before I don't know where or when but I'm sure I have. She seems familiar."

Hyewon and Jisung just shrugged and continued to talk and search for Haechan.

"Do you by chance like her, Romantically?"

"I don't think so. We met some months ago and we don't talk to each other, just small talks. It's unlikely for me to fall so fast. I don't know much about her either." 

"So let me get this straight– you guys are all colleagues but became friends and two of them are even dating. Ya'll came here for an vacation and while deciding roommates she said something that upset you alot, you tried to brush it off but couldn't for some unknown reason. Then you both got into another argument and you left the bungalow without telling them where you're going and your phone is dead. Did I miss something?" Haechan nodded at her words.

"She's almost emotionless. I've tried so many times to get closer to her but she just pushes me away." He explained and the girl listened closely to every detail.

"Could you tell me what she said that made you upset? Only if you want to."

"She called me an Annoying Bitch."

"Oh." That was the only thing that came out of her mouth.

"Sounds childish I know. I seriously don't know what's up with me." He sighed letting his head down.

"No no. She seems familiar. Very familiar."

"Now there seems to be a lot on your mind, uhh."

"Fei. Lin Fei. And you are?"

"Lee Donghyuck, call me Haechan though."

"Okay then Mr Lee wanna hear my story." He laid his head down on her lap and nodded.

"I'm all ears."

◚◛

"We didn't find him." Mark, Doyeon, Yuri and Renjun came back to the bungalow.

"We didn't either." Jisung entered the living room with Hyewon on his back.

"What happened to her." Chenle said pointing at Hyewon who was sleeping peacefully.

"I asked her to show me some of her power, I didn't know she gets tired after that." Jisung answered placing hyewon on the sofa.

"Didn't you already see alot of her powers though." Yerim laughed remembering the time Jisung almost died in Hyewon's hands.

"Don't remind me. I wonder why I did that in the first place."

"Did what?" Jaemin and Jaerin enetered the living room to tired adults.

"I think it's about time to throw Hyewon to bed– I mean water Hyewon. Uhh you get me." Jisung quickly picking up Hyewon and running towards towards stairs, waking up hyewon who started whining.

"Don't drop her for the sake of this vacation." Jaerin yelled from downstairs and he loudly hummed in response.

"We're back and we didn't find him sadly." Jeno and Lia said removing their shoes at the entrance.

"Where could he go at 3am." Mark  rubbed his forehead in thought.

"I swear if he is drunk and laying in the ocean, I'll beat him up." Renjun said and pulled up his sleeves ready to punch.

"He's not drunk or laying in the ocean." Hyeri, the last one to enter said and walked towards the stairs.

"How do you know?" Yuri asked

"I saw him."

"Why didn't you bring him back then?"

"He was talking to a girl, they looked comfortable and I didn't feel like disturbing them."

"Well then let's go to sleep everyone." Mark and Doyeon got up and went ot their room.

"Renjun are you sleepy?" Yuri shook Renjun and shook his head.

"Not even a bit."

"Should we go out and see stars then." Yuri was kind of hesitant but asked it anyway.

"Can we come too." That's how everyone except Mark, Doyeon and Hyeri laid in the sand watching the stars.

"The only good thing that came out from living In China for me was my boyfriend and my best friend." Fei and Haechan talked about everything they could about their lives.

"You have a boyfriend?" He sat up and looked at the girl, who just pulled his head back on her lap.

"Yeah his name is Yangyang."

"Yangyang? As in Liu Yangyang? The guy Ten Hyung used to baby? Wait sorry the guy Ten Hyung treats like a baby?"

"You know him? And yes he's my boyfriend. Is there something wrong."

"He was my neighbour for some time, we became good friends but I had to move. I'm still in contact with him though."

"He never told me about you. He tells me about everyone other person he meets though." Fei ran her fingers through his hair.

"When's your birthday. I wanna know if you're older or younger than me."

"2nd September 1999." Fei answered his question and he pouted.

"I'm younger than you. Mine is 6th June, 2000. But that's okay you can be the older sister I never had."

"If I'm the older sister you never had, you can be the younger brother I never had." Fei ruffled the younger boy's hair and he just glared at her.

"Should I call you fei or noona or something like that."

"Call me Fei Noona. That's better."

"As you wish Miss Lin." Haechan stood up and bowed, making her laugh as she stood up as well.

"Well then Mr Lee, I hope you like ice cream cause I know an amazing ice cream parlour nearby. But before that you need to catch me or else you'll be the one to pay." Fei said and ran before haechan could even reply.

"HEY THAT'S NOT FAIR. YOU GOT AN HEAD START." He yelled and ran behind her.

"NOT MY PROBLEM." Fei turned her head to see if he was still running behind her.

"Where did you go. Yah Lee Haechan don't scare me." She was suddenly picked up by a smiley Haechan who had a mischievous smirk on his face. Running towards the water with Fei in his hands.

"No no don't you dare." Fei threatened, holding onto his shirt.

"nOt My pRoBLeM." He mimicked her from earlier.

"I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'LL PAY FOR THE ICE CREAM, EAT AS MUCH AS YOU WANT, I don't like getting wettttt." Fei pleaded.

"Promise you'll pay for the ice cream."

"I PROMISE." And they came back to the Sand, Fei still In his hands.

"Okay then let's go fei noona will tell you the directions." Fei pointed and they both laughed in unison.

Hyeri watched this from a distance feeling a small pang in her chest but to her it was just minor chest pain. Walking back to the bungalow, not interested in watching the duo or joining the rest.

Like some say, you can never go wrong with good starry nights.

This is the longest chapter I've ever written.

What do you think is Fei's connection in this story?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

424K 27.9K 27
❝when can we go home?❞
69.8K 2.4K 20
𖦹 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖣𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗁𝗒𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖺 𝗌𝗆𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗒𝖾𝗍 𝖽𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾, 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗎𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒, 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗈�...
331K 7.7K 49
❦︎• ᴀ sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ɢᴇᴛs ᴅᴀɪʟʏ ʜɪᴄᴋᴇʏs ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ's ғᴜᴄᴋʙᴏʏ [there may be a few spelling mistakes and errors. please ignore! also this i...
35.9K 1.3K 31
markhyuck | "us being jealous really brought us together, huh" . . . . this book is so cringy i wanna cry