Stuck with you || Adrienette...

By B4BYYYYY

"You can be honest with me Marinette I know you're hating every second of it." He looked away, his eyebrows a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 ~ The End
Chapter 23 ~ Mini Epilogue

Chapter 8

1.5K 38 28
By B4BYYYYY

Hello lovelies! I apologize for not updating the past few weeks. I'd been busy with the whole party planning for my birthday. Anyway here is Chapter 8! 💗

_________________________________________

The sound of croaking was created from swinging the door open. Nino took a step inside, watching his girlfriend rinse her hands in the sink. Closing the door shut, he snuck up behind her to wrap his two arms around her waist.

Lifting her head up to look at the mirror, she immediately turned around and pulled out her phone. "Look!" She screeched happily, holding the phone up to his face to show him the picture of Adrien and Marinette sleeping together.

He was stunned at the image of the two snuggled up against each other. "They're sleeping?! I didn't even notice!" Snatching the phone away from her hand to get a closer look, a wide grin formed on his face. "You see my plan is working! My favorite ship will sail in no time! 'Adrienette!'"

Giggles echoed in the restroom.

"Adrienette?"

"Yeah, Madrien sounds weird." She sarcastically rolled her eyes.

Nino's expression switched into a serious one.

"Babe are you sure that plan of yours is actually worth it though? This is literally my dudes first school field trip and I don't want to ruin it for him."

"Yes babe! It's fine! Adrien is always telling her how much of a good friend she is so don't worry it'll work for sure." She spoke confidently.

His eyes grew dull.

"And if it doesn't?"

"Then we will have to buy your "dude" a pair of glasses sense he's too blind to not realize that my girl has a huge crush on him."

Nino chuckled while tucking Alya's phone back in the back pocket of her jean's.

"I'm gonna go back before Mrs.Bustier suspects anything else-"

Before she could leave, Nino gripped her hand and placed a kiss on her lips. Her arm stretched out to playfully hit his chest. Smiling shyly, she left the restroom.

He sighed and looked around.

"Wait, what was I gonna do?"

...

A hand gently caressed Marinette's bangs. Their fingers slowly pushed them to the side, the gentle fingertips made contact against her skin. Her eyes slowly fluttered open. She had waken up to a lap beneath her.

"Huh?"

Marinette sat up. Looking up to see who it was, Adrien was smiling down at her. Flinching at the sight, her body reacted on its own by quickly sitting back in her seat. "O-Oh my gosh! Was I sleeping on you-"

"Technically we both slept on each other." He said with a chuckle.

The girl blinked a few times and tried to process his words. She was still pretty much half asleep to even take in his words fully. The blonde boy reached into his bag. Pulling out a water bottle he sat back into his seat. "Here." He offered her the bottle. A "Thankyou." was heard from her, she opened the bottle and took a few sips.

The plane slowly began to land. "Flight #1659, landing at Bora Bora"

The pilot spoke through the speaker.

They both smiled at each other. Once the plane had landed, Marinette took the chance to stretch her body out a bit.

"Okay everyone listen to what I'm about to tell you!"

Mrs.Bustier yelled loud enough for everyone to hear. Standing up from her seat she began to explain what's going to happen next.

...

Everyone had finally gotten out the limo and began to talk to their friends. Once Marinette had gotten out herself, she became amazed at the sight in front of her. The beach house was bigger than she'd expected.

"AHHH!! IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!" Alya shouted with joy. Marinette chuckled at her sudden burst of excitement.

"I wonder if there's elevators inside?" Nathaniel eyed the large building that stood before him.

"Welp! I can't wait to go inside!" Max threw his backpack over his shoulder.

"This is awesome!" Nino eyed the building as well.

"We can do so many things here!"

Marinette noticed that Adrien hadn't said anything. "Adrien?" His green gems shifted over her. The boy was impressed. His expression was enough to make Marinette laugh. She'd gotten a bit more used to him. Now she managed to say a few more words without stuttering.

"It's beautiful..." He was speechless.
"Move out the way! Chloé Bourgeois! Coming through!" She shoved Marinette and Nino apart as she walked past them both with Sabrina, who was carrying all the bags and luggages.

Max blinked. "Should we help her?" "Nah Sabrina chose to suffer so let her suffer." Nino watched the girls head towards their teacher.

"Okay students! I will each give you a ticket with a room number! That number will be your room for the next 3 and a half days!"

The sound of gliding and splashing filled Marinette's ears. It was the sound of waves. Looking ahead to the direction where the sound was coming from, she spotted the ocean. "Look!" Pointing to the direction, everyone turned their heads to see what it was.

Alya grinned at the sight. "Oh my gosh! It's huge!"

Mrs.Bustier handed Adrien a ticket with his room number on it. Alya peered over his shoulder to see.

"What number did you get?"

"Room 8.5." He said being a bit unsure about it.

"So that means there's like 8 rooms in there?!" Nathaniel shrieked. "Nah I'm sure there's way more than that, there's like 30 of us here." Max flicked the back of his head.

"Ow!"

"Dude we got the same room!" Nino walked over to Adrien, he held out the ticket to show him. Mrs.Bustier gave Alya two tickets. Alya flipped them over feeling eager to know what room she'd gotten.

"Room 6.0 hm, that's like a few doors away from Adrien's room wait-why did she give me two?" "One's for you and the other's for Marinette." Nathaniel replied, walking over to his teacher to get one himself.

"WE HAVE THE SAME ROOM YESSS-"

"NO WAY! WHAT!"

Marinette and Alya turned their heads to see a furious Lila who was looking at her ticket with disbelief. Her friends were with her, patting her back to give her some comfort.

Lila grunted, she then realized everyone's eyes were on her. Clearing her throat, she smiled sweetyly. "Sorry I'm just a bit excited." It was easy to tell that she was clearly lying. Everyone went back to what they were doing.

"The heck was that about?" Alya watched Lila speak with her friends.

"I have no idea."

"Guys I got room 9.0, I'm with Mylene, Alix and Sabrina." Juleka showed them all her ticket. "Who has room 8.5!" Ivan placed his hands over his mouth to yell. "We do!" Nino waved his hand in the air. Ivan walked over to his two classmates. "Aren't we missing one more person?" Adrien looked around. "Me, I'm with you guys." Max stood beside Adrien.

Adrien looked at Max then back at Nino. "So how exactly does this work? Are we all sleeping on the same bed or what?" "I think there's more than one bed dude, why the heck would you think that." "I don't really know much about field trips." His lips curved into an awkward smile.

"Okay everybody! Head inside and find your rooms, for the first 30 minutes you'll all have some time to look around the house! When you hear me call you outside we will begin our activities!"

"Okay! Let's go!" Alya was about to grasp onto Marinette's arm but she quickly stopped her. "Wait who's with us though?" Alya looked around. "I don't know, nobody has came up to us." She shrugged. "Doesn't matter, we'll find them in the room anyway." She headed towards the entrance of the door.

It was brown and made out of sketchy wood, it reminded Marinette of the sea from the swirl designs it had.

They both entered the large house. Workers and other staffs were working at the very front. It was similar to the front of an office. A chandelier hanged high above the ceiling, the place was all decorated with many paintings. It was almost like a mansion.

Alya found a set of stairs by the left side of the large room. "I believe our room is this way." She stated while walking to the stairs. The girl behind her followed sense she didn't intend on getting lost the first day here.

"Hm, let's see." Her lips pursed together as she pulled out the map she had tucked beneath her arm. Carefully unfolding it, her hazel eyes scanned over the map. "Room 6.0." Alya said.

Stopping at the front of the hallway, many doors lined up along the sides. The ground was made of carpet in the shade of burgundy. A long white stripe traced down the middle of the carpet. Some images of the ocean hanged beside each door. "Well this is gonna be more difficult than I thought it'd be." Alya's eyes wondered over the walls.

"Isn't that the room?" Marinette pointed down the end of the hallway. Adrien and his own roommates were entering their own room. "Yup that's the room!" Alya made her way to the white moderned door. Their luggages created sounds from pulling them. Reaching out to grab the handle, the door swung open widely.

Next thing they know a high-pitched scream came upon their ears. Marinette was very sure that she'd go deaf in less than 3 seconds.

"WHAT IS THIS?!" Chloe gave them both a disgusted look. "MARINETTE DUPAIN-CHENG AND ALYA CÈSAIRE?! NO WAY YOU'RE MY ROOMATES FOR THE NEXT 3 DAYS!! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!! UTTERLY RIDICULOUS!!" Crossing her arms over each other, her brows knitted together with anger.

"Oh great we're stuck with her." Alya mimicked her expression. "This must be some mistake! There is no way you're both-" She snatched the ticket from Alya's hand just to see the printed room number. A gasp left her lips. "Oh no we're roommates." Now she was twice as angry.

"Chloe trust me I don't want to be here either but at least accept us for now, we can't do anything about this." Marinette spoke calmly. "Oh no no no I am NOT staying in the same room with HER I'm gonna ask our teacher for another room!" Alya stomped out the door.

Before she could look forward she ran into someone. Marinette's jaw dropped after seeing Lila standing at the door way. "No don't tell me-"

"Is this room 6.0?"

"NO! I mean yes! But NO!"

Marinette gritted her teeth together. Her jaw clenching with force.

"UGH! I HATE THIS, WORST FIELD TRIP EVER!" Chloe flopped down face flat into her pillow.

"...It is isn't it?"

Alya slowly nodded in response.

"Well it's okay! I mean Alya is a good friend, so is Marinette!"

'She really called me her friend..I barely even talk to her! And she's still keeping up her dumb little act of playing innocent! I can't let her get away with it!'

"Yes of course." Marinette gave her a fake smile but deep inside she wanted to rip her guts out. Lila smiled at her and walked in the room.

"I'm leaving! I'm calling my daddy and telling him all about this!"

"Yeah go ahead! We don't want you here anyway!" Alya snarled back.

Chloe glared at her and got out the room to call her dad. Lila took in the room. Two bunk beds stood on both sides of the place. The sheets were a shade of a burgundy red just like the carpet floor. White pillows layed at the top of the beds, the whole room painted black.

Some wooden drawers sat next to the beds to store belongings. A large window stood at the right side of the room. Black curtains drawn over it. Another chandelier was planted above the ceiling.

Marinette didn't even expect any of this to happen, she expected some of her other classmates sharing a room with her. But turns out she assumed wrong. "You see it isn't so bad, Chloe might get a little annoying but I'm sure we could figure something out."

Lila flashed a smile and placed her things down on the bottom bed. "I'll take this bed."

Marinette glanced at the door.

"Alya! We need to talk now!" She pushed her out the room.

"Don't tell me this is about Lila." "Uh yeah! Of course it is! I am NOT staying in the same room with HER! I'm gonna go ask our teacher for another room!" Marinette repeated Alya's words.

"Hahaha! Girl we were meant to be bestfriends we're literally the same person, just sisters from another mister." Her arm wrapped around her. Marinette budged by shoving it away.

"This isn't funny Alya! I'm serious! I don't want to face her and pertend to be her friend for 3 days!" "Girl I don't get it, she's literally not even a bad person." "Yes she is! Just watch what she does!" Stomping back to the room, Lila watched them innocently.

'Oh how much I want to break her bones right now.'

"I'll take the other bottom one, Marinette you can have the top one." Alya sat down on her bed and pointed upwards where the other bed was. She shrugged, she didn't care which bed she'd end up with, all she cared about was making sure Lila doesn't do something stupid again.

Lila cleared her throat. "Ehem well what should we do? Mrs.Bustier did say we should all have a look around the house."

Twirling a strand of her brown straight hair between her two fingers, she fluttered her eyelashes.

"We should go check what the boys are doin-"

"Yo! sick room my dudes!" Nino began checking out the room. Alya squinted her eyes at her boyfriend, he nodded knowing what was about to happen next.

"Marinette, can you go downstairs and ask Mrs.Bustier if we could all hang out outside."

"Uh okay." She left the room. Nino smirked, knowing Adrien was downstairs with Mrs.Bustier.

"Uhh Lila I'll be back, me and Nino are going to-"

"She's your roommate?" He gave Lila an expression that nobody could even tell what he was feeling just by that look.

"Yeah, anyway I'll see you in a bit Lila!" She took her boyfriends hand and dragged him out the room. Lila rolled her eyes and scoffed.

"Thank goodness you're all annoying and way out of my lead anyway." Pulling her phone out, she began texting one of her friends.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

582K 13K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
871K 40.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
819K 26.7K 26
❝Even if there was no gravity left on earth I'd still fall for you.❞ Sometimes, failing at things can lead to something beautiful; just like when M...
211K 5.1K 23
Chat Noir and Tortuga are on the hunt for the Perla. They captured a stubborn mermaid to help there quest. However, they will learn soon what happen...