𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐃�...

Por chickennuggetgremlin

❝ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʀᴇᴠᴏʟᴠᴇꜱ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ.❞ ❝ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀ ꜱᴀᴅ, ꜱᴀᴅ ʏᴇᴛ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ ᴅᴜᴅᴇ. ❞ In a galaxy far... Más

Season 1 ぜ日い
【Chapter 1】
【Chapter 2】
【Chapter 3】
【Chapter 4】
【Chapter 5】
【Chapter 6】
【Chapter 7】
【Chapter 8】
【Chapter 9】
【Chapter 10】
【Chapter 11】
【Chapter 12】
【Chapter 14】
【Chapter 15】
【Chapter 16】
【Chapter 17】
【Chapter 18】
【Chapter 19】
【Chapter 20】

【Chapter 13】

8.2K 299 242
Por chickennuggetgremlin

ஜ۞ஜ

ஜ۞ஜ

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

"This place is as empty as my soul." (Y/n) whispered and hit a small pebble making it fly towards Ban's head, going through it causing blood splatter everywhere, though he did not react and instead continued to walk looking like a soulless creature, his head down. 

"Creep, you good?" (Y/n) questioned Ban in worry as she ran over towards him. Ban looked up at her and smiled, his eyes blank. "I'm fine, (Y/n)..." Ban answered her and continued to walk ahead, eyes forward. (Y/n) quirked an eyebrow as she saw Ban's figure continue walking. 

Shrugging, (Y/n) looked around as she walked behind him and examined her surroundings. At first, Meliodas wanted her to become his own personal maid by helping him hand people their beers, but after Ban and Diane had their fair share of throwing him against mountains he decided no to. 

"You know, I don't know how to comfort people and stuff, but when you said you're fine like that, I think you're not fine, just saying." (Y/n) pointed out and shrugged. Ban stopped walking and turned towards her, a small smirk on his face. "So... you're worried about me?" Ban asked her in a teasing tone as he leaned closer towards her. 

(Y/n) backed away and scoffed, "I still have some dignity left, Creep, but the only reason why I'm even asking you is that I don't want to deal with someone emotional, not until I learn how to deal with people like that, anyway." (Y/n) answered him and glanced around, still not finding anything alive except for themselves. 

Ban sighed and walked next to her, leaning his head on her shoulder. "What you saw earlier, with me and captain... that didn't mean anything, and nothing did happen." Ban stated and puffed his cheeks. (Y/n) was looking down at him when she saw that making her smile. "Sonic, you can trust me, besides, it's already too late, I already ship you both together." (Y/n) announced happily as her eyes sparkled making Ban give her a face of disbelief. 

"You... you seriously think me and captain have some kind of secret relationship?" Ban questioned her, his head now away from her shoulder which was now near her face. (Y/n) chuckled and nodded, "Sure do, and there's nothing to change what I think." Ban sighed and looked away from her, pouting. 

"How the hell am I supposed to get you to like me then?" Ban whispered to himself and frowned. 'It's all captain's fault!'

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ---- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"It's all Ban's fault!" Meliodas yelled in anger as he slammed his fists on the table, his face scrunched up. Diane sighed and looked away from the window and continued to mumble words that were supposed to attract attention to the Boar Hat. 

"Give it up, captain, (Y/n) will never love you." Diane stated and twirled her hair, her expression screaming bored. Meliodas snapped his head towards her and snarled, "Shut up! (Y/n) does love me, she just doesn't show it often!" Meliodas scowled and looked away from her. 

Diane huffed, "You're delusional, captain. At least one thing is certain, (Y/n) loves me... like a friend!" Diane proudly announced and puffed her chest. Inside the Boar Hat Elizabeth sighed and shook her head as she helped sweep the floors.

"You and (Y/n) barely even met, so what makes you think you two are friends?" Elizabeth questioned Diane in an innocent voice, sweeping the floors faster as her face was slightly dark. Diane flinched in surprise and looked back down at the window, her eyes showing surprise. 

"You did you just say, Elizabeth?" Diane asked her in a dark tone, clenching her fists to stop her hand from reaching inside of there and grabbing the girl, squeezing her to death. Snapping out of her thoughts Diane shivered. 

'What the hell was that? Why would I ever want to hurt someone? I must just be getting mad is all. I should calm down immediately.' Diane thought in, her thoughts fighting against one another. The innocence was strong, but sometimes, the evilness inside of her would win. 

"I don't know why you see this as a shock, Diane." Elizabeth frowned as her back was turned against the two. Meliodas glanced back and forth at the two as he enjoyed the display being shown to him. "Look, not to intrude in... whatever the fuck is happening here, but do you even think (Y/n) thinks of you as a friend?" Meliodas questioned the gray-haired female making her stop sweeping and look over at the calm Meliodas. 

"What... what do you mean by that? I and (Y/n) surely are friends! She even insisted that I called her by her given name!" Elizabeth countered, her hands gripping the wooden broom tightly. Diane snorted and glared back at the offended Elizabeth. "Captain has a point, you know? (Y/n) only wants people to call her by her first name because she's not into anyone calling her formally." Diane giggled and turned away from the distraught Elizabeth. 

"(Y/n) thinks I'm special... I know she does! You guys... you guys just don't know!" Elizabeth exclaimed as her grip on the broom tightened resulting in her knuckles turning white. Meliodas and Diane exploded in laughter. 

"Nice one, Elizabeth, but on the case of (Y/n) I think she's been away too long, don't you think? We should go look for her, especially with her being with Ban." Diane offered her idea as she got up from her sitting position, glancing around in hopes of finding the (H/c)-nette. 

Meliodas nodded and also got up. "I agree, nothing good comes when two people like Ban and (Y/n) are alone together." Meliodas agreed with Diane and walked out of the tavern. Elizabeth huffed and sat down her broom and ran out of the tavern following Meliodas and Diane. 

"Wait for me!" Hawks yelled out to them as he quickly trotted in high gear in hopes of catching up to the trio. 

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ---- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Fight, fight, fight!" (Y/n) yelled in glee as she was waving around two sticks as a way to hype up the fight that was going on with the mysterious cute fairy and the immortal creepy sonic. "Left kick- I told you to do a left kick!" (Y/n) yelled at Ban in frustration as she continued to wave around her two sticks. 

Ban attempted to punch the fairy but he dodged it, a frown quickly forming on his face. "I'm trying!" Ban yelled back at her only to be thrown at the stone wall. Looking behind her she saw the two kids cowering in fear hiding their faces from her view. 

"Hey, kids? Why are you guys scared?" (Y/n) questioned them as she slowed down the speed of the two sticks. Glancing up at the girl the two siblings went back to gripping her pants in fear. "W-We're scared that they're gonna hit us!" Ellen cried out clutched the cloth of the pants tighter, her brother Luigi doing the same. 

(Y/n) froze for a second before smiling and bending down, picking up the two siblings and into her arms. "As long as I'm here, no one can ever harm you, okay?" (Y/n) smiled down at them warmly. The two kid's eyes shined as they nodded and buried their heads on her chest. 

Smiling fondly (Y/n) looked back up and saw the other sins walking towards them. "Oh.. they're coming." (Y/n) mumbled as she saw Elizabeth light up once she saw her. "(Y/n)-" Elizabeth yelled only to fall, the other two ignoring her as only Hawks went to help her up. 

"Harsh." (Y/n) whispered and walked over towards them. "Bad Ban!" Meliodas scolded Ban as he hit him with a beer mug on the head stopping Ban from fighting any further. Holding his head in pain Ban looked back at Meliodas and growled. "What the hell was that for?!" Ban exclaimed in frustration as he mumbled curses under his breath. 

"Marshmellow, did you also come here to watch the fight?" (Y/n) asked him as he shook his head. "Nope, just came here to find you." Meliodas responded and walked over towards her, hugging her waist. Sighing, (Y/n) looked back over at the group as Meliodas was staring intently at the mysterious fairy. 

"Pervert! Let go of Ms. (Y/n)!" Luigi exclaimed and hit Meliodas on the head with his small hand. Meliodas looked away from the mysterious fairy and instead looking up at Luigi who was clutching the shirt of (Y/n) like there was no tomorrow. 

"Who the hell is this kid?" Meliodas asked (Y/n), his eyebrow raised. (Y/n) shrugged, "Don't know, met him when he stapped Creep with a pitchfork, and his name is Luigi." (Y/n) informed him and looked down at the two and smiled. "The other one is named Ellen." (Y/n) smiled as she messed up their hair. 

"Are you that fond of kids?" Meliodas asked her, small hope rising in his heart. (Y/n) quickly looked down at Meliodas and snorted. "I don't really like kids if I'm being honest, but these two are an exception." (Y/n) chuckled as Ellen began to play with (Y/n) hair seemingly happy of touching someone's hair.

"Did they hurt you?" Meliodas asked her, his face darkening. (Y/n) frowned at this, "No, and stop looking as if you're gonna hurt the kids if they actually try." Meliodas snapped out of it and smiled innocently. "I wasn't! I was just worried about you, is all." Meliodas countered and looked back at the mysterious fairy and Diane. 

(Y/n) was also looking at the mysterious fairy as well and decided to check something, and so she handed the two kids over to Meliodas and walked over towards the mysterious fairy. "You'll pay for what you did to Elaine, Ban!" The fairy warned Ban as his eyes shown nothing but fury. 

Feeling something touching his back King quickly looked behind him and saw a disappointed human. "You have no beautiful wings... I came here for nothing." (Y/n) pouted and looked down and waved at Ban. "W-What the hell?! Human, get off of my Chastiefol!" King exclaimed and turned his whole body towards her. 

(Y/n) reached over towards his ears and touched them only to find them not pointy making her pout deepen. "Not even ears..." She sulked and met eyes with the flustered yet furious King. (Y/n) smiled goofily and waved. "Hey, how are you doin'?" (Y/n) asked him politely as King only scowled and tried to push her off. 

"Get off of, now!" King ordered her only to make (Y/n) frown. "Hey, I just asked you something and you got to be so rude, tsundere fairy." (Y/n) frowned and looked away from him and got down. "You're ruining my vibe, dude." (Y/n) stated one last time before going back to the other group. 

His cheeks were still a bright red as he huffed and floated away and into the forest. 

"I swear, that's not a fairy, that's a cute goblin or something." (Y/n) commented as she saw Meliodas let go of the kids and walk towards everyone else. "I have some good news, gang! These two might be able to tell us where the Capitol of the Dead is located!" Meliodas informed the group happily as the two ran over towards (Y/n). 

"You should seriously consider having kids with me, (Y/n)." Ban stated making everyone give him a deadly glare. 

"I'm a man now."

(ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ!)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

71K 2.7K 18
♡︎♥︎⇨ "AHHH!, ELIZABETH IS SO SO CUTE ESPECIALLY WHEN SHE'S BRAVE!!" ------------------------- In Which The Sin of Love known as [Name] Kanroji is o...
116K 2.2K 36
This is a story about when you watch an anime your friend is begging you to watch. But when you watch the anime you get knocked out. You find yoursel...
2K 57 18
Y/n L/n is the strongest and fastest in the demon realm.She was best friends with Zeldris and Meliodas.But then,she and Zeldris fell in love,becoming...
112K 2.5K 12
(Y/n) went to a party with her friends, unluckily on the same night the Ten Commandments escaped their 3000 year old prison! She wakes up at her home...