Days Union Oneshots :)

By Emerald_12o6

No longer updating this book but I'm leaving it up because the comments make me laugh ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ– โš ๏ธcontains smutโš ๏ธ ... More

"Why So Quiet?" [Macarbre_Day x Benevolent_Day]
"Wet Hands" [Radiant_Day x Unpredictable_Day]
"Under The Table" [Great_Day x Scary_Day]
"Why So Emotionless?" [Unstable_Day x Emotionless_Day]
"Soft Kisses" [Unpredictable_Day x Dynamic_Day]
"Bites" [Dreadful_Day x Scary_Day]
"I'm Straight I Swear" [Sorrowful_Day x Radiant_Day]
"You Like Degrading Huh?" [Placid_Day x Macabre_Day]
"Drunken Actions" [Benevolent_Day x Emotionless_Day]
"Teasing" [Great_Day x Enouement_Dawn]
"Shut Up" [Merciless_Night x Powerless_Night]
"Cuddles And Kisses" [Great_Day x Radiant_Day]
"Relax" [Unpredictable_Day x Joyous_Night]
"I'm Literally Begging You To Stop" [Merciless_Night x Sonder_Dawn]
"Fuck Me" [Great_Day x Merciless_Night]
"Cross-Dressing" [Emotionless_Day x Great_Day]
"One Taste And I Was Hooked" [Otherworldy_Night x Scary_Day]
"Sweet" [Scary_Day x Emotionless_Day]
"You Caused The Problem, Now Fucking Fix It" [Macabre_Day x Joyous_Night]
"Sleepy" [Anemoia_Dawn x Practical_Day]
"Accident" [Practical_Day x Dauntless_Night]
"All That For A Fucking Hat" [Emotionless_Day x Dreadful_Day]
"Dirty Laundry" [Benevolent_Day x Scary_Day]
"Distraction" [Scary_Day x Horrid_Night]
"Seduction" [Great_Day x Emotionless_Day x Scary_Day] (DISCONTINUED)
NOT A CHAPTER [ANNOUNCEMENT]
NOT A CHAPTER [MESSAGE]
NOT A CHAPTER [PLEASE READ]
Yes im alive lol
Starting a new book

"You're Such A Bottom" [Macabre_Day x Practical_Day]

4.5K 22 96
By Emerald_12o6

⚠️CONTAINS SMUT AND BEING IN SMALL SPACES⚠️
IDEA FROM: Azyuu_

THIRD-PERSON POV:

Macabre and Practical sprinted down the hallway of a night's facility, their feet pounding against the steel floors. A pack of nights running right on their tail, several gunshots were fired at the days. Macabre and Practical had been ordered to sneak into a night facility, located in the night city to find out information about new possible specimens the nights could be producing in their facility.

Unfortunately, Macabre was being very risky when sneaking around the facility. He was talking as if he owned the place and not being very "sneaky" at all, Practical frowned at this behaviour. Practical found that the other operative had too big of an ego, acting like he was the best and could dominate anyone, it irritated Practical too much.

Macabre had encountered a night in the hallway with Practical, Macabre's reflexes had been too slow to shoot the night and the night fired a shot first. This sent the two days running down the hallway and causing Practical to wear loudly at Macabre, they had been ordered to not fire any shots. Their [SUPREME LEADER] didn't want the nights to hear the shots and suspect them of invading the facility, which could cause more trouble. But Macabre being the operative that he is, completely disobeyed these orders.

The two days turned a sharp corner and Practical spotted a nearby door that looked as if it was unlocked, he grabbed onto Macabre's wrist and pulled him towards the door. Macabre yelped a little as the other operative pulled him towards him, he hit Practical with a small thump. He leaned into the operative as Practical dragged him into the room, shutting the door behind them quickly. Macabre was pushed up against the wall, the wind knocked out of him from the impact. He felt his temper rise, being pulled around and controlled like that was not something he was fond of. "You little uhmp-", Macabre had started to go off on Practical but Practical had covered the operatives mouth with his hand. Macabre muffled uselessly, he tried to push Practical's hand off of his mouth. This resulted in Practical using his other hand and grabbing both of Macabre's wrists, pinning them above Macabre's head.

Practical strained his ears for any nearby noise, he prayed that the nights had walked by where they were hiding. Practical's heart beat slowed as he only heard silence, he observed their surroundings and ignoring Macabre who was clearly struggling. They were in a small storage closet, a thin shelf was against the wall and filled with few cleaning supplies. Macabre was only observing their surroundings while Practical continued to keep his hand over his mouth and basically pinning him against the wall, he also noticed how close they were. Practical was pressed up against Macabre, both of their bodies touching and their faces inches apart.

Macabre felt himself blush a little as Practical shifted around, trying to find a more comfortable position. Their lower regions rubbed together slightly and Macabre was glad Practical had his hand over his mouth, or else he would have let countless noises escape him. As Practical shifted around, even more, he moved his hand off of Macabre's mouth and moved it to the side of his face. Macabre bit his lip as Practical continued to rub against his dick and he went crazy as he felt Practical slowly slide his hand off of his face, as if caressing it. Macabre's arms were still pinned above him so he couldn't push Practical away, but he wasn't complaining.

Macabre could feel his pants grow slightly tight, Practical must have felt something rubbing against him because he stopped his movements and looked down at where he felt something poking at him. Macabre blushed even more and looked away, the embarrassment was too much. Practical felt himself smile a little at the sight of Macabre being so flustered by his actions, the big ego operative was no more. Practical moved again so that he was facing Macabre, he smirked a little as he saw the operative bite his lip to suppress the noises that threatened to spill out of him.

Macabre felt himself go insane at every touch that Practical made, his pants were uncomfortably tight now and he twisted the urge to buck his hips for more touch. Practical leaned in closer, while still pinning Macabre to the wall and used his other hand to grab the operative's chin and force Macabre to face him. Macabre's widened in shock at Practical's sudden action, a small breathy moan escaped his mouth and Practical smiled. Their lips were so close together, nearly touching and Macabre wanted the other operatives' lips on his. He craved it, he wanted a taste.

Practical could see how desperate Macabre was acting, he stared into his eyes and got lost in them. Without thinking, Practical moved his face closer and felt Macabre's lips on his. Macabre moaned as Practical's soft lips met with his, the moments that he had spent waiting for this were torture and this finally made up for it. Practical moved his lips slowly with Macabre's, their tongues intertwined with each other's and both operatives smiled into the kiss. They savoured each other's taste, Practical moved his tongue into Macabre's mouth and explored every crevice. Macabre groaned a little at the feeling of the other operative's tongue in his mouth, it felt heavenly.

When the euphoric feeling of the kiss was over, Macabre's attention was turned to his tight pants and the uncomfortable feeling in his lower region. He squirmed a little in an attempt to rub him himself against Practical's body and only managed to get a small sliver or touch, this made Practical pull away and look down. Practical couldn't help but smirk at the sight of the tent inside the other operative's pants, he looked so needy. Practical reconnected their lips again, the kiss was slow and soft, unlike the previous lusty one. Practical trailed a hand down to the other operatives boner and rubbed it slightly through Macabre's pants, this caused Macabre to moan and buck his hips toward Practical's hand. Practical continued these actions, slowly stroking the operatives clothed dick with a single finger, his soft touch made Macabre crave more.

After some testing, Practical began to loosen Macabre's belt and not breaking the kiss while doing so. Macabre felt his belt become undone and Practical's fingers latch around the waistband of his pants and boxers, he whined into the kiss. Practical pulled the other operative's pants and boxers down slightly, enough for his dick to come out. Practical pulled away for air and immediately placed his hand on Macabre's dick, leaking with precum. Macabre whimpered as Practical stroked him up and down, the actions were slow and Practical teased Macabre again.

Practical kissed Macabre again and moved his hand down to the operatives' thighs, slowly caressing them. Macabre whimpered again, the way Practical teased him turned him on even more. He would feel a climax slowly build inside of him but it would subside due to Practical moving his hand to his thighs and caressing them. This made Macabre whine and beg, "m-more", was all he managed to say as Practical stroked his dick again and making Macabre roll his head to the side. Practical smirked and leaned close to Macabre's ear, "such a desperate boy~" and continued to live his hand up and down the operatives dick. Macabre whimpered again at the lust dripping from Practical's words, he felt more precum spill out of him and he could feel a climax build inside him.

Macabre gave up on trying to keep himself quiet, his bottom lip hurt from biting it so much to suppress his moans. Practical pecked his lips every now and then while stroking him, Macabre bucked his hips again violently. Practical made one last stroke and Macabre released into the operative hand, a solid moan escaped him and the feeling was amazing. Practical slammed his lips onto Macabre's again, partly silencing his moans.

Their kiss was slow and passionate, Macabre savoured Practical's taste. Practical removed his hand from Macabre's wrists and pulled away from the operative, he began to clean Macabre up. Macabre was still in slight shock from what they had just done, it was such a new feeling to him. When Practical had finished tidying up, he pulled Macabre in by the waist and kissed him again. Macabre slowly wrapped his arms around Practical, pulling him closer. Practical's grip on Macabre slim waist tightened as the kiss deepened, it was addicting to the both of them.

Practical pulled away and spoke immediately, "we should go, we cannot risk getting imprisoned". Macabre could only nod a little, he had completely forgotten they were on a mission and they hadn't collected any information. Practical slowly opened the storage room door and looked around, he signalled for Macabre to follow him once he knew the coast was clear. They silently walked down the hallway together, not speaking a single word.

They had managed to get out of the facility and made their way to the outskirts of the city, they stayed silent so they wouldn't attract any attention. "What are we going to tell the [SUPREME LEADER] when he finds out that we returned with nothing?", Macabre asked as they got to the city gate and climbed over it. Practical thought about that for a moment and they answered, "we can just say we found nothing and nearly got caught, no big deal", Macabre only nodded and they walked through the vast forest that lay outside the city.

TIME SKIP
AT THE DAYS CITY

Both operatives stood outside the day's city gate and let themselves in, they began walking through the city to the [SUPREME LEADER]'s residence. They were both illuminated with moonlight and the streets were all covered in darkness, it was a breezy night.

After a lot of walking they reached the entrance of the [SUPREME LEADER]'s residence, they made their way towards the door. "You're such a bottom", Practical muttered as he knocked on the door. "Shut up", Macabre muttered as he heard footsteps approach the door.

THE END LOL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 3.5K 29
โš ๏ธ PSA: THIS BOOK IS INACTIVE! โš ๏ธ I am no longer writing for Tom since I have moved on to other things. You can find my other future works on Tumblr...
61.1K 2.4K 21
โœ”๏ธ | I'm Greyson Adler, also known by screen name DirtyLitteSecrets. I'm your typical 21 year old. The only thing is, no one knows i'm secretly an ad...
17.1K 96 12
Welcome to Roblox! Full of fun to have and friends to make! But behind the scenes of obbies and parkour maps are myths waiting to be discovered, and...
163K 1.6K 49
Hi. This is my first book I'm writing/typing. This will be a Days Union x Reader, most of these will be for fun though :-) ------- Includes: - Bad wr...