Obsessed

By avengersrecruit

Seems like everyone is obsessed with Y/N Dixon. It starts off with her friends in the house of Gryffindor, 3r... More

Info
𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮
𝒿𝑒𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓊𝓈
𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒶𝑔𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈
𝓈𝓁𝓎𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃
𝓉𝓌𝑜 𝓂𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒽𝓈
𝒻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒
𝓃𝑒𝓌𝓈𝓅𝒶𝓅𝑒𝓇
𝓅𝓊𝓇𝑒-𝒷𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹
𝒹𝒾𝓍𝒾𝑒
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓁𝓁𝑒𝓃𝑔𝑒
𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁
𝒞𝒽𝓇𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓂𝒶𝓈
𝓈𝒸𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹
𝓈𝒸𝒶𝓇
𝒹𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓈
𝒶𝒹𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝒶𝓃𝓎
𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝓊𝓇𝓇𝑜𝓌
𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀 𝓎𝑜𝓊
𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒾𝓇𝑜𝓃𝒾𝒸
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓂𝓅𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓉𝓎
𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹𝓈
𝓉𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉
𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒻𝓊𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒
𝒴𝓊𝓁𝑒 𝒷𝒶𝓁𝓁
𝓈𝓉𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓈
𝓉𝒽𝑒𝑜𝓇𝓎
𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓁𝑒
𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒪𝓇𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇
𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒
𝒶𝓉𝓉𝒶𝒸𝒽𝑒𝒹
𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈
𝒶𝓇𝓂𝓎
𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹
𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂
𝒸𝑜𝓂𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓉
𝓇𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓅
𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓁𝑒𝓉𝑒
𝑒𝓃𝒿𝑜𝓎𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉
𝓉𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇
𝒻𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓎
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇
𝓈𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
𝒻𝒾𝓃𝑒
𝒻𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝒹
𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒
𝓉𝑒𝒶𝓂
𝓈𝓊𝓈𝓅𝒾𝒸𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈
𝒻𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒶𝓈𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓅𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈
𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒
𝓅𝓈𝓎𝒸𝒽𝑜
𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒻𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒
𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝓈𝓎𝓂𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒽𝓎
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
𝒹𝒾𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓃𝓉
𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒻𝑒𝒸𝓉
𝒻𝑜𝓇𝒸𝑒𝒹
𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝓁𝑜𝒸𝓀𝑒𝓉
𝒹𝑒𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝑔𝓎
𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒽𝑒𝓈𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝓈𝓊𝓇𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓈𝑒
𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝕕𝕙 𝕡𝕥.𝟙 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎
𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓎
𝑒𝓍𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀
𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑜𝓃
𝒻𝓁𝒶𝓈𝒽𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀𝓈
𝓃𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑜𝓊𝓈
𝓅𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻𝒾𝓈𝒽
𝓂𝒶𝑔𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁
𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈
𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮
More Info

𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒

3.7K 111 231
By avengersrecruit

FIRST PERSON
The sky was clouded and dull as the express to Hogwarts passed by the trees and what not. We were halfway to the school and Ron was being rather annoying.

"Please, Y/N? We've got to get them back and it's not like we can't use magic anymore right?" Ron begged excitedly to me. I sighed, trying my best not to give in.

He was trying to use me to get back at Fred and George but it was too much of a risk. Who knows what'll happen if someone actually sees me using magic without a wand..

"Ron she can't do that. If anyone sees she could be a threat to the students.. or she could be expelled." Hermione whispered nervously.

"Hermione it would never get that far calm down." Ron waved his hand at her while still facing me. Harry was on Ron's side as Hermione and I sat across from them in our compartment.

"Anything from the trolley?" The woman who gave out candy stopped at our room as she passed by.

Ron quickly dove into his pockets and Harry jumped up to check his bag for coins. I didn't feel like reaching into my bag so I just followed Harry.

Don't look at me like that i'll pay him back.. eventually.

Ron stood by the cart and bought a pack of Drooble's as Harry and I approached.

"Would you like anything, Y/N?" Harry whispered to me as I searched the cart.

"A-"

"Two Pumpkin Pasties, please?" A friendly voice unintentionally cut me off.

Harry and I turned our heads at the same time revealing that it was Cho who was speaking. Harry froze completely as she smiled at him.

"Hi, Cho." I grinned at her.

"Hi, Y/N, Harry." She waved as the trolley lady handed her the pasties in return of the money.

Harry was still staring as Cho walked away. His nervousness caused me to laugh. It also caused my competitiveness to try and make an appearance but I fought the urge.

"Anything sweet for you, dears?" The lady tried pulling Harry out of his transe but, I spoke up instead.

"He's.. mesmerized as you can see- I'll take two Whizzbees, please." I answered and lifted Harry's fist filled with coins.

He looked down at his hand and opened it for the lady. She kindly took the money and handed me the candy before walking away. I lead Harry back into the compartment with a smirk.

"Was that.. that was Cho?" Harry whispered to me from across the window.

"Yes, do you not remember?" I asked him while eating my sweets.

Hermione gave Ron and I looks since he was smacking on his candy.

"She used to meet us at Diagon Alley until she got tired of seeing us." I scoffed, "She's had a good few summers hasn't she?"

I smiled at him as he barely listened to anything I said.

"Yeah.." He looked out of the window.

I rolled my eyes, not out of bitterness but because of how he was acting.

The rest of the ride was pretty calm and normal. Hermione continuously lectured Harry on what he saw at the World Cup and how he should write to Sirius.

Harry obeyed to avoid any more of her lecturing.

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

I was more than excited to be back at Hogwarts. Harry was even more excited and everyone could tell by the smile he held since he got off the train.

All of a sudden, screams and laughter were heard as someone ran into my arm.

"Hey, watch it!" I shouted after them. The area continued to get crowded as the students pointed towards the sky.

I moved to the edge of the platform and looked up, spotting a few winged horses flying and leading a carriage our way.

Ron, Hermione, and Harry joined me in looking and their jaws dropped at the sight.

Hagrid was directing the horses on which way to go with signs in his hands.

"There's something you don't see everyday." Fred announced causing us to laugh.

"Where did you come from?" I questioned the twins after noticing how crowded it got.

Harry tapped my shoulder and pointed towards the lake as a ship emerged from the water. I knew not to question the logic behind how it worked.

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

THIRD PERSON
"I'm starving." Ron voiced with impatience as Dumbledore did his welcoming speech. Hermione glared at him and sighed when she looked away.

The seating arrangement from left to right went; Hermione, Ron, Y/N, then Harry.

Ginny was on the other side of the table along with Neville who had his arms crossed over the wooden surface.

"Hi, Y/N." Seamus waved from Hermione's side. Y/N smiled and waved in response, "Dean told me that you and Malfoy fancy each other now, is it true?" Seamus curiously asked and glanced at Dean.

"No- where did you get that, Dean?" Y/N lowered her brows and turned to Dean who was nervous to even talk to her.

"It was- well I read The Daily Prophet- it was in The Daily Prophet.." He responded.

"It's not true. Don't believe everything you read, Dean." Harry interrupted with a straight face.

Seamus eyed Ron and Hermione since they were so quiet, "Weren't you and Y/N on the cover once?" Seamus raised an eyebrow. Ron scoffed with a smile on his face, waiting on Harry's response.

Y/N made a bunch of different faces to stop herself from laughing while Hermione shook her head and focused on the speech.

Harry opened his mouth to respond but quickly left the conversation leaving Ron to laugh louder. Hermione nudged his shoulder to make him stop and he quickly halted his laughter.

Professor Filch ran down the isle making everyone's head turn, "Why is he jogging that way?" Y/N pointed out Filch's high knee kicks as he ran towards the headmaster.

Ginny heard her and giggled which caused Ron to laugh again.

Then Harry began to laugh and soon enough all of her Gryffindor friends that heard began to laugh.

"Shhh!" Hermione ordered. The table settled down and returned their focus to Dumbledore.

Albus nodded at whatever Filch said and Filch ran back down the isle. Y/N laughed at him again as he left and the group who laughed before joined in.

Hermione shot them a bunch of death stares, "It's honestly not that funny." Hermione crossed her arms and legs, rolling her eyes.

"Hermione, just look." Y/N motioned to Filch as he exited. Hermione followed Y/N's line of sight and smiled slightly but quickly dropped it.

"So, Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event. The Triwizard Tournament." Dumbledore announced with pride.

Fred and George smiled at each other, far away from the fourth years but still at the Gryffindor table.

"Wicked." They whispered to each other.

"The Triwizard Tournament brings together three schools for a series of magical contests. From each school, a single student is selected to compete. Let me be clear, if chosen, you stand alone." Dumbledore emphasized the last sentence.

Harry turned to Y/N who was a very fierce person.

"I'm doing it." Y/N confirmed quickly.

"Please join me in welcoming, the lovely ladies of Beauxbatons Academy!" Dumbledore introduced before the corridor doors flew open.

A bunch of teenage girls in silk blue dresses pranced in immediately catching everyone's attention.

Y/N's eyes slightly widened as she admired them. Harry noticed her expression as they walked by and tried getting Y/N's attention but she was preoccupied.

Ron tapped on Harry's shoulder eagerly as the girls approached. The students of Beauxbatons stopped in front of them and laid their hands out in front of the Gryffindors.

Ron nearly fell from his seat while Y/N smiled and waved as they got further away from them.

"You do know that Y/N's S/A, right?" Hermione giggled at Harry's confusion.

"She is? Brilliant." Harry replied with a grin. Knowing didn't really change anything, he just hoped she liked him back.

"Bloody Hell." Ron muttered at the sight of the women. Seamus tapped his shoulder as their headmistress walked by. She was tall.. like abnormally tall.. probably ten Harry's stacked.

"Blimey, that's one big woman." Seamus spoke humorously.

One remaining student from their school did a couple spins for the Hogwarts students and bowed. She was blonde and honestly the most perfect girl Y/N has ever seen.

Everyone started clapping for them and Dumbledore motioned for them to calm down.

"And now, please greet the proud sons of Durmstrang and their high master, Igor Karkaroff!" Dumbledore set forth and everyone turned back towards the doors again.

A group of teenage boys in burgundy uniform walked in with large sticks of wood in their palms. They marched down the isle and hit their sticks against the floor, causing sparks to form.

Y/N watched them but not in as much awe as before. They went on and did their tricks before the last two men entered.

"Blimey, it's him! Viktor Krum!" Ron turn his head as he walked by and clapped in joy. Y/N smiled and rolled her eyes but, clapped along.

Krum locked eyes with Y/N and smirked at her, winking as he passed by, "Oh, come on!" Ron slapped his forehead, "Not you too Krum!" He folded his arms.

Ginny smiled brightly and tapped Hermione from across the table. Hermione was already thinking the same thing as Ginny and turned to Y/N.

"So.. two celebrities, huh?" Hermione smiled at Y/N from Ron's side. Y/N leaned over the table to respond.

"No, stop that." Y/N firmly pointed at Hermione. Ginny chuckled and tapped Y/N.

"At least try.." Ginny encouraged.

"There's no way on Earth i'd romanticize with Viktor Krum." Y/N whisper shouted over Dumbledore's talking.

"Why not?" Ginny responded.

"Because of your bloody sibling that's why. He's obsessed with that man." Y/N argued.

"Ron looked at her, "What are you three mumbling about?" He accidentally caught Harry's attention who heard him. Ron placed a frown on his face as the girls laughed at him.

Harry turned his attention back to Dumbledore and placed his hand on Y/N's hand that sat on her thigh.

Y/N turned to him but his back was turned as he focused on the headmaster. He smiled to himself as she interlocked her fingers with his and continued talking to Ron.

"I'm talking about you." Y/N verified to Ron with a sarcastic smile on her face.

"I'd love for you to say it to my face Mrs.Potter." Ron stuck his tongue out at her.

"I'm sitting right beside you, Ron." Y/N squinted at him and formed her lips into a straight line.

The food was finally starting to appear on the table and Ron ignored her to reach for what to put on his plate. Y/N snatched her hand away from Harry and joined Ron in taking food.

"Wow.." Harry whispered with a smile, pretending he was hurt by what she did.

"Ron," Y/N said while placing more food on her plate. Ron turned to her with his fork still in his mouth, "Whoever finishes first gets Hermione's notes for the remaining of the year." Y/N smiled and grabbed her fork.

"Hey, I-"

"You're on, Dixon." Ron smiled and quickly turned to his food. Y/N started eating and Ron looked at her before panicking and starting too.

"Stop that!" Hermione shoved Ron, "Find your manners, Ronald." She curled her top lip.

"Fee's 'oing it foo!" Ron exclaimed with his mouth full.

Hermione shot him a confused look and faced Y/N for clarification. Y/N swallowed her food and cleared her throat.

""She's doing it too"." Y/N translated.

"Then you stop as well. It's rather gross, right Harry?" Hermione turned to Harry who was distracted by Y/N. He enjoyed whenever she got competitive.

"Hmm? No- Yes, stop that immediately." Harry shook his finger in Y/N face dramatically.

"Make me." Y/N cocked her head sideways.

Harry innocently smiled at her and looked around at everyone else for help. Ron shook his head with wide eyes as soon as Harry's eyes laid on his fellow redhead.

"I'd rather not.. do that.. to myself.." Harry slowly shifted and turned away.

"-Eternal Glory." Dumbledore spoke loudly.

"Y/N turned to face the headmaster after those two words, "Wait- did I miss something?-"

"Shhh!" Hermione hushed her again.

"Okay fine, librarian." Y/N muttered and rolled her eyes in defeat.

"The champions will have three tasks to face in order to receive that glory. Three extremely dangerous tasks. To explain the new rules we have Mr.Bartemius Crouch joining us today." Dumbledore introduced the same man the golden quadruplets met the night of the quidditch world cup.

Thunder unexpectedly roared above the students causing Harry and Ron to jump. Hermione and Ginny looked around as other students began to scream at the lightning in the air.

"It's literally not even real." Y/N continued eating as the others panicked for no reason.

The storm stopped after someone who mysteriously Y/N knew used his wand to end it, "That's Mad-Eye Moody, the Auror." Y/N pointed out and dropped her hand onto the table.

"Auror?" Dean looked back at her.

"Yeah, that's what I said." Y/N replied with disorientation.

"Dark wizard catcher." Ron answered Dean.

Moody had a smug look on his face as he walked up to Dumbledore and shook his hand. His hair was wet and to his shoulders.

I think I forgot to mention his fake blue eye- he has a fake blue eye with a strap attached to it. Don't believe me? Look it up.

Seamus noticed Moody pull out a flask and drink whatever liquid was inside of it, "What's he drinking do you suppose?" Seamus queried. I turned to him with scrunched brows.

"That's what you're worried about?" I asked him and he giggled in response.

"Due to your safety, the ministry has decided that no student under seventeen shall be allowed to enter the tournament-" The students began to talk over the minister in disbelief.

"That's so shitty." Y/N turned away.

"It's probably for the best, they mentioned it to be extremely dangerous." Harry attempted to uplift her.

Y/N blankly stared back at him, "Aww poor thing." He lifted his hand to her chin but she smacked it away, "I think you're overreacting." Harry stated bluntly.

"I think you're under-reacting." Y/N blinked with a straight face.

Harry took her hand again and hid it under the table. "That's rubbish!" Y/N belted for everyone to hear.

Harry of course jokingly joined in with a smile on his face. George and Fred smiled at each other because they were actually of age and could enter.

Dumbledore stepped forward to stop everyone's shouting, "SILENCEEEEE!" The headmaster exclaimed and calmed everyone down.

He used his wand to reveal a goblet that held blue fire. Y/N was numb to the fact that she couldn't enter so she zoned out.

Dumbledore continued talking about placing a piece of parchment in the goblet of fire to enter and what not.

"You hear that Y/N?" Harry swiped his thumb back and forth against her knuckles to calm her nerves.

"No." She honestly replied.

"Whoever enters the tournament can't back out. It would be a nightmare if you were to join." Harry whispered softly to her. She sighed and laid her forehead on the table.

"Is it too late to join the quidditch team?"
Y/N talked into the wood quite dramatically.

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

948K 26.9K 66
Completed! Enemies to lovers! Although the main character (Y/N) will have multiple love interests (including Louis Partridge and Harry Styles) it wil...
1.3K 144 71
Written in first person, this is story of a Ravenclaw, Mary, who falls in love with Fred Weasley. At first, it's perfect, but she learns that he has...
1.1K 10 11
"Hey Daph" Mattheo says, "Whos the chick with Enzo" "Oh thats his 'Imaginary friend' " she laughs, "Damn she is real" Theo says surprised, "Yeah real...
204K 7.4K 44
~ Year three ~ Warning: This is the third book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read...