Another Hate Love Story

By Writerbyheart01

Collection of Memories is like a mix plate... which includes Some sweet, some tangy and some salty flavours o... More

INTRODUCTION
.1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25
Recipe of Date and Banana shake.
26.
27
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
Before You Read Chapter 54.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.

39.

2.4K 186 126
By Writerbyheart01

Sweat droplets were gathering on his forehead resembling the morning dew on fresh green glass, jaws were clenched tightly and breath was something between rushing and normal.

"Don't give up... Just few seconds more" He muttered for himself.

"5.. 4.. 3.. 2.. 1.." And with the countdown of five his forth set of three minutes plank was complete and he throw himself on the black yoga mat which was in between his body and floor. Taking few deep breaths he stood up for another exercise when a soft knock on the bedroom door disturbed him.

"Ji phuppo Jaan.. Come in" Granting permission he looked towards Sara who was sleeping on her stomach then at the clock which was showing quarter past five.

"jaag rahe ho?" That was the silliest question which anyone can ask and Adnaan shook his head with mischievous smile.

(Are you awake?)

"Nhi phuppo Jaan, abhi to so raha hu." He replied in playful manner just to got a glance of fake anger.

(No phuppo Jaan, I'm sleeping)

"Naam ke musalman reh gaye ho tum log... Exercise ke liye subah uth sakte ho.. Lekin namaz nhi parh sakte.." Scolding Adnaan with a glare Rushda made her way towards Sara who was lost in her land of slumber.

(You people have become name sake Muslims only, you can wake up early for exercise, but not for namaz)

"Uth jaa (Wake up)" Slapping Sara's head her mother said and she open her eyes with a jolt. "Kon Mar gya?" (who is dead)

"Wake up and pray namaz" Sara made a pout and again close her eyes.

"Mummy lemme sleep na.." She muttered in half sleeping state and again got a slap.

"Wake up in no time." This time Sara sat down lazily And Rushda glare both them.

"Aakhri baar namaz kab parhi thi?" She asked and Adnaan scratches his head with an embarrassed smile.

(When you've pray namaz Last time?)

"Umm.. On the day of Eid" He replied meekly with a hesitation filled smile and got a glare from his phuppo Jaan,

"And you?" that was the question for Sara

"Last Friday" She replied meekly

"Great.." That was a clear sarcasm as Adnaan had offered her last namaz some eight months back and Sara did that work six days back.

"Come on, both of you do ablution and pray namaz" They both nodded and Obey the order, Rushda left the room and they both husband wife offer the smallest but most important prayer of the day. Adnaan was going to remove the prayer mat when Sara looked towards him and he was stopped as she was going to say something.

"Jo tumne kra hai us ki maafi sirf mujh se nahi Allah se bhi mango, wo bhi pure dil se" She said making him guilt ridden and he raised his hands in air after making a cup of them.

(Apologise in front of Allah for what you've done in past, that too from the dept of your heart)

After a very long supplication and apology Adnaan's lips captured by a smile when looked towards Sara who was sitting on the bed, and reading Surah Ar-Rahman, a chapter of quran, which one should read in morning.

'I think Allah has already forgiven for my sins, because he has made my life beautiful by giving me my jungli Billi, if he isn't pleased with me then I must me living a miserable life' Adnaan's heart confessed and he looked towards his hands which were still raised in air in the form of a cup.

"Allah paak Thanks for everything... I can't get better than what I already have in my life" He muttered and sighed with satisfaction before completing his prayer, on the other side Sara also complete the recitation and stood up from the bed.

Adnaan went to her and held her arm when she placed the Quran back in the shelf. "Hmm.. What?" She asked with confusion and He smiled.

"Good Morning" He whispered and pressed his lips on her forehead giving happiness to her heart. His eyes were confessing his love but lips and tongue weren't ready to do that work.

"Take phuppo Jaan and go for morning walk" He suggested as the doctors advised Rushda for morning walk, moreover Sara had plenty of time to get ready for her duty.

"Okay" she mouthed and went to other room to her mother. Though Rushda didn't want to go but Sara's stubbornness wasn't hidden from anyone, so eventually Rushda had to gave up and both mother daughter due went to the park of society.

===========

"Adnaan is good.. Isn't he?"

"Hmm.. Bas theek hi hai" Sara replied in a lazy tone and her mother sighed with disappointment.

(Hmm just fine)

"He is your husband.. At least give him a little amount of respect" Sara rolled her eyes while Pressing '5' from numerous digits of lift button panel.

"Mummy that Bandar (monkey) will start jumping on my head if I'll respect him, he is better in this way only" Sara replied and her mother slightly glare her.

"Sara it's not good of you" A complaint like scolding! But Sara ignored and both mother daughter due entered back in the apartment after refreshing themselves with the blissful morning breeze and raw sunshine.

Holding a smile on her face Sara entered in the room where Adnaan was standing in front of mirror with the mobile in his hand, but as soon as he looked at Sara, he placed that down on dressing table.

"What's wrong?" She asked due to his sudden act but he shook his head and Sara glare him without any reason before stepping towards bathroom and glanced towards Adnaan who was still doing something on his mobile. Making herself stand on her toes she tried to see what her husband was doing but only got a glance of screen which made her realise that he was using WhatsApp, but she did not get any idea what he was doing?

"Why he put down his mobile after watching me?" Sara muttered while taking shower.

"Is he cheating on me?"

"Again?"

"But why now?" She mumbled and felt three emotions at a same time.

Anger

Anxiety

Grief

She was again in the edge of break down but somehow managed to save herself, and decided to check Adnaan's mobile to go in the dept of reality.

"I'm not going to leave him alive if got to know anything this time" Holding anger in her voice she muttered while stepping out of the bathroom. Her wet hair was muffled in a towel and half wet clothes were hugging her frame like second skin. Adnaan was sitting with his phuppo Jaan busy in having breakfast when Sara went towards him and picked his mobile which was placed on table top.

"What?" He asked with confusion.

"I have to call Maizah and Anzala bhai, today is their marriage anniversary" Sara replied and Adnaan made his brows furrowed because from the best of his knowledge there was still one month in their marriage anniversary.

"No.. T.."

"Unlock it" Without bothering to listen what Adnaan was saying Sara ordered him, "Use your own mobile" Snatching his mobile from Sara's Hand he said making Sara's doubt strong. She glare him and forcefully took his mobile from his hand, holding his hand she touched his first finger on fingerprint scanner to unlock the mobile and Adnaan was beyond shock.

"Phuppo Jaan ye Pagal ho gayi hai kya?" Adnaan asked with wide eyes and Sara took long steps towards her room.

(Phuppo Jaan is your daughter turned mad?)

"Jangli Billi.. Give back my mobile" Adnaan stood up but he was stopped by a voice.

"What's special in that mobile that you can't let her use that?" Rushda asked with furrowed brows and Adnaan was shocked because there was something which he didn't want to show in front of Sara or anyone else among his family members.

"N.. Nothing special.. I.. Just.. Nothing" Stammering nervously he sat down again but his eyes were fixed on the door of Sara's room and he was praying in his heart that Sara won't open WhatsApp to see what he was hiding from her, but some prayers are better to be unanswered!

"Today isn't their anniversary" Sara said with fake sad face while passing Adnaan's mobile back and he check his mobile.

"Now I'm going, and mummy don't you dare to step in the kitchen or do any other work... I'll do everything after coming back" Saying that Sara stepped towards the door while running her fingers in little bit wet hair, and shrugging her bag on left shoulder.

"Sara.. Sara.. Wait" Adnaan yelled but Sara already stepped out from the apartment.

"Oo.. Pagal aurat.." shouting that Adnaan stood up from he chair and she came back after listening that love filled call.

(O mad woman)

"Kya hai?" she asked with frustration but Adnaan laughed because she didn't respond on her name but listened at once on the call of mad woman

(What's wrong?)

"You forget your scooty keys" He made her remember and Sara smack her forehead in her thoughts.

"Umm.. I.. I haven't forget.. I was coming back to take them.." She tried to mask her small mistake because she didn't want to take Adnaan's favour.

"Phuppo Jaan I'm also going.." Saying that Adnaan also stood up from his place and both husband wife left the home together.

"Oh no.." Sara smack her forehead, after witnessing punctured tyre and Adnaan sighed

"Come.. I'll drop you" Saying that Adnaan hopped in his car, and Sara also nodded. She was only thinking about what she saw in Adnaan's mobile and didn't released when she reached her destination.

"Go.."

"Huh?" she looked here there then at Adnaan and nodded after coming out from the cage of her thoughts.

"Bye.." He mouthed with a smile and Sara also smiled after unfasten the buckle of seat belt. For a moment she keep watching Adnaan making him confused but then leaning towards him she gently kissed his cheek before jumping out from the car. For a moment Adnaan was shocked but then smack his forehead with a defeated smile and fake cry face.

"She has watched that" He muttered and hit his forehead with his fist.

=============

Hustle Bustle of road and bus wasn't making her tired, even after handing a good lot of pending work she wasn't feeling tired, the smokey smell present in the polluted air wasn't giving her headache. Stepping down from the bus she started walking towards her home but soon encountered with a considerable scrimmage on the road, the reason was unknown but someone pushed her. "I'm sorry" without any of her mistake she said to that unknown man and stepped ahead with a smile on her face. Soon she reached to her building and found the lift busy, but without any anger or frustration she decided to use stairs.

That magical change came in her just because of what she watched in the morning.

When she was checking WhatsApp in Adnaan's mobile there wasn't anything fishy but his status was showing wedding picture of Both of them with a caption '200 days of togetherness with my sweet chilli sauce ❤️'

But Adnaan's false ego, and attitude wasn't allowing him to show that in front of his family and specially Sara.

After watching that status Sara was on ninth cloud but couldn't show her happiness in from of anyone. As soon as she entered in her apartment she was bewitched by the aroma of delicious food cooked by her mother. Though she was a bit disappointed with her mother fordoing those domestic works but didn't said anything about that because of her happiness.

Giving a hug and kiss to her mother she went to her home to freshen up, Rushda smiled at Sara's happiness and felt satisfied.

Life was looking perfect for both of them.

But not for long time...

==============

"Phuppo Jaan.. Dinner was delicious" Adnaan said after polish off the plate and Sara started picking up the empty dishes from table. She got busy in cleaning kitchen and washing dishes. When she entered in the room found two red roses placed on the table, a smile made its way on Sara's face.

"Ye tum laye ho?" filling her nostrils with its sweet scent, Sara asked and sat down on bed, but she didn't bother to see towards Adnaan as her whole attention was fixed on roses.

(Have you bring this?)

"What? Huh... Why would I?" He lied while shrugging, how could he admit that he had bring flowers for his wife.

"Then who brought them?" Sara asked in duh tone because she also know Only Adnaan could do that.

"I don't know" He muttered in ignoring way while playing Clash of Clans and Sara glare him.

"Bandar.. (monkey)" She muttered angrily and placed the roses on side table before laying down on bed. 'Can't he give me these roses?' She huffed but what could she do other then feeling angry on her Bandar.

"Oye Jangli Billi, listen" He held her arm after finishing the round of game and she turned towards him.

"Bhoko" I love filled reply.

(Bark out)

"Dekh tameez se baat kra kar mujhse"

(Sara.. Talk to me respectfully)

"You don't deserve" He rolled his eyes on that replied and laid down beside her encircling his arm around her waist but she pushed his hand away.

"Why are you angry?" He asked as if he doesn't know

"Don't talk to me" She huffed again.

"Sara on a serious note.. Listen to me" This time Sara gave her attention to him as he was sounding serious.

"Say.. I'm listening"

"I have a doubt" He was sounding very serious and Sara's heart felt fear due to his tone.

"What doubt? Is everything fine?" She asked seriously and Adnaan maintained a good suspenseful silence for new one minute, with every passing moment Sara's heart was beating faster than before.

"I think.."

Again a pause..

"What?" her breath was hitched

"You've a secret Jinn lover who is sending you these flowers" He whispered with a wink and Sara blinked her eyes two three times and then glare him.

"You bloody monkey.." Slapping his arm abruptly she yelled and Adnaan laughed at her.

"I don't know about lover, but I'm Married to a ghost." She yelled and closed her eyes which gave happiness and satisfaction to Adnaan.

No matter how much he love Sara but watching her annoyed face give him satisfaction more than anything else.

===============

My mood is already like..
Active volcano
🌋🌋🌋

I don't know what I have written in this chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.4K 6.4K 24
simple and Beautiful love story ๐Ÿ’“. WARNING : CLICHE ALERT! Another cliche I wrote when I was a teen. Read at your own risk. Cover credits : @__aa...
144K 7.6K 82
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
171K 3.9K 53
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc
36.4K 1.6K 47
"Please don't leave me." I cried and begged to him. He was crying too, his beautiful brown eyes were shattered as if. His hands held mine, trembling...