Sweet Temptation [Completed✔]

By Queensland_26

Main leads: Sidneet Mafia King & Mafia Queen are enemies of eachother but the god planned them as soulmates s... More

cover
character sketch
Prologue
1. Mafia Queen
2. Mafia King
3. Lusty Silence
4. Badass
5. Hot one
6. Lusty Marriage
7. Babygirl
Hungry For sex
8. 34+35
9. Wet
10. Hungry
11. Creamy Pasta👅
Disaster Changed our life
12. Daddy
13. Rules
14. Loyalty
15. Growing Feelings
16. Emotions
17. Him?
18. Mr. Nandra
19. Don't know
20. Remembering eachother
21. Mysteries are open
22. Mafia Queen's Pic
23. Friends
24. Letter
25. Mafia Meets
27. Red cheeks means love
28. Betrayal
29. Sid's Anger
30. shocks, tears and froze
31. I Love You
Honest one
32. Beautiful 🥀
33. Painful yet loveable Kiss
34. Hot Ass
35. ONE YEAR
Author's Note
Season 2
My Works

26. Red Video Call

2.1K 247 74
By Queensland_26

In sid's room

Sid: I am in big trouble. What should i do now? Hiding it from her (Queenie) will be a big task but i have to or else she will kill her (Avneet)

Suddenly his phone rang flashing Mom on the screen. And seeing the caller id one smile came on sid's face as if he got all the solutions of his problems.

Sid received the call

Sid: Hello Mom, how are you and sonia mom?

Vibha: Hello and we both are fine.

Sid: Any work?

Vibha: No, just called you for some random talks.

Sid: ohkkkk but i want to ask you something.

Vibha: say what happen

Sid: Mom actually Avneet is Mafia Queen and you know na that she is the one whom we are finding.

Vibha: Ohh so you got to know that who is Mafia Queen, good!

Sid: Mom actually....

Vibha: What happen? Now your work is easy na so go and kill Mafia Queen.

(On other hand of the call vibha and sonia hi-fied)

Sid got shock

Sid: Are you mad mom? How will i kill my own wife?

Vibha: Then tell Queenie to do this work.

Vibha and sonia are suppressing their laugh

Sid: No ways. She will directly kill her without listening to me and i dont want that to happen.

Vibha: Why so? Mafia Queen is your rival so go and kill her.

Sid: Mom are you serious? I cant kill her because she is my wife.

Vibha: But she is your rival too so go ahead and kill her.

Sid: Mom no ways. I will not means not. I will not let anyone to harm her.

Vibha: why you care about her?

Sid: Because she is my wife.

Vibha smacked her head

Vibha: But you just wanted a wife who can fulfill your desires so you can get other also.

Sid: Yeah but still she is my wife so i cant.

Sid was confuse with his own mind

Vibha: That's why i am saying that tell Queenie to do this.

Sid: No i will not tell her.

Vibha: Ok dont tell but tell me why you want to save her?

Sid: Because I want her with me forever.

Vibha smirked

Vibha: Why so?

Sid: I dont know.

He said this and cut the call.

Sid just stared his phone. Suddenly his fingers opened gallery in his phone and kept His Wife's photo as his Home and lock screen.

Sid smiled seeing her and got lost in her smile.

Sid: I will never harm you and i will not let anyone to harm you because I love you so much and want you with me.

And he didn't realised what he said but mind is their

Sid's mind: I LOVE YOU SO MUCH??

And this brought sid back in his senses

Sid: No no no. Love dont exist in this world and i just said normally.

He tried to convince his heart but his heart cant be convinced now as tongue just spilled the truth.

Sid's Heart: Love do exist in this world. You will experience it when you will fell for it and you are deeply in love with your own wife.

Sid: No i am not. So better shut your mouths.

He said this and threw his phone on the bed and went in washroom for taking one shower and thinking about the sweet topic of love.

After some minutes he came out of the washroom and changed into some comfy clothes.

Sid: Should i call her (Avneet)?

Sid's heart: yeah you should so go ahead.

Sid: Yeah as a husband i can.

Sid's heart: What about video call?

Sid: Yeah nice idea.

He said this and called his lovely Mafia Queen.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

On other hand vibha and sonia just sighed and said

Sonia: One is realizing but denying to accept it.

Vibha: And one is out of idea.

Sonia: I so wish that they realise their feelings.

Vibha smiled a little and said

Vibha: they both will and it is already started so dont worry.

Sonia: I soo wish that this three months bring some change.

Vibha: Yeah it will.

And with this both ended this topic here.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Avneet threw her mask and glasses on bad.

Avneet: He escaped this time but next time i will catch him.

She removed her accessories in anger.

Avneet: Will kill him next time.

She said this and went in washroom to get fresh and curse Mafia King.

After some minutes she came out with calm mind but still a little disturbed one.

She changed went in closet to change. She picked on comfy night suit.

She removed her towel and wore her bottoms first. When suddenly her phone rang.

She went out of the closet and saw the caller id, it was written lovely hubby. She smiled and quickly received the call and stretched her hands a little, holding the phone little far.

Avneet: Helloo Mr. Hubby.

She smiled widely seeing him and forgot about everything. And she also forgot that she is not wearing anything on her upper body.

Sid saw her naked and went red for the first time.

Readers be like: Author unbelievable chize kar rahi hai book mai!😂

Avneet: Hellooo. Will you say something or not?

Sid came back to his senses and said

Sid: hello

He said while not making an eye contact with her.

Avneet made confused face and said

Avneet: Are you ok? Look at me yaar

Sid just ignored her and said

Sid: Just look in mirror

He said while looking at the mirror in the background

Avneet got confuse but still looked in mirror and saw herself half naked in front of her husband on video call.

She too went red

Avneet got worried thinking that he might be thinking that she is cheating on him so she quickly said

Avneet: I.. i was just changing and your call came so i forgot about it. I am sorry. I am not cheating on you. I swear i was just changing.

She said this and brought the phone more close to her face so her shoulders are only visible

Sid: Its ok i believe you. I know you were just changing and all this happened.

He said while looking at his phone corner and not focusing on screen.

Avneet: Will call you later after changing.

Sid: ok bye.

Avneet: Bye

And with this both cut the call.

SidNeet: What was that?

Author: Give answer because i am not writing your dialogue this time.😂

Both are shy for the first time in their life in front of eachother. Both have saw eachother naked but still the redness on their face says that something is their in their hearts which is right now coming out in terms of shyness. Both have respect for eachother and today something more too, i guess.

That's it. I hope you liked this chapter. And do tell me how are shy sidneet who were bold in this terms? And what about sid's confession to himself? And tell me that do you want this story to go smooth or only want main points? If main points came then i have to cut the call Conversations of sidneet for sure so do tell me so i can start writing next chapter in that way. Will meet soon and till then bye and and and tap on vote button before leaving.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 2.2K 28
Completed Ft. Sidneet The story revolves around an online world . This is a Sidneet ff .How two people fell in love with each other without meeting...
181K 13K 92
[HINGLISH] Two people which were rivals from their childhood. What will happen if they will marry to each other as their family ask them to? Will the...
19.3K 1.6K 47
my 2nd book sidshek story story about two brothers who love each like hell . they are each other's life . abhi hate mafias but Sid is world biggest m...
24.4K 1.2K 40
The story is basically based on how do a mere coincidence can change our life. Story about a police officer and a independent girl. What will happen...