ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ʟᴏᴠᴇ {Kyojuro...

Per hehechika

She was a blossom He was the sun {Name} Kamado grew up poor but loved by her mother and father yet she was em... Més

🅲🅰🆂🆃
Page 1: Play and Write
Page 3: Dancing and the Dreaming...
Page 4: For all the sorrows....
Page 5: Welcome to my panic room...
Page 6: To the money's delight
Page 7: A start of a friendship
Page 8: The little boy by the streets
Page 9: The Stone Pillar and blooming friends
Page 10: Final Selection
Page 11: Summon thy sun
Page 12: {Name}'s trial
SPECIAL CHAPTER!: KIMETSU GAKUEN!
Page 13: A love blossoming
Page 14: Mission Accomplished
Page 16: Sun Breathing
Page 17: Light Swift
Page 18: A choice
Page 19: A dreary silence
SPECIAL CHAPTER!: KIMETSU GAKUEN! Part 2
Page 20: Mask
Page 21: I'll be waiting...
Page 22: A departure unnoticed
Page 23: Tea
Page 24: The blossom who could control the sun
Page 25: The Aftermath
The 1st aftermath : Why she was called blossom...
Page 15: A boring life
The 2nd aftermath: Sakura mochi?

Page 2: All the crowds listen in

10.7K 343 584
Per hehechika

After {Name}'s birthday, a few months passed by and her mother and father announced that Kie was pregnant (I wonder why? 🤔).

They explained the innocent explanation of pregnancy to her and saying that inside Mommy was a new baby. She watched in wonder as her mother's belly grew in 9 months. She sometimes placed her ear in the belly to hear the baby. All she can hear was the gurgling sound of her mother's insides.

On 14th of July, She was ushered out the living room with Saburo, someone who lived in the mountains as well to accompany her. Her father and mother were in the inside, she can hear her mother scream and her father whispering sweet nothings into her ears.

"Don't listen to the screams little one."

Saburo said with a stern look.

"Will..Mama be alright?"

"Of course she'll be..."

"Okay..."

{Name} stated and sat cutely by the bench outside. Moments later the screaming stopped and the doctor called them in. {Name} entered the room and looked at Kie in wonder as the said woman was holding a baby in her hands.

"That came out of Mama's stomach?"

"Yes, He did. Looks like you have a baby brother {Name}."

"What's his name?"

"Tanjiro....Tanjiro Kamado"

{Name} got closer to the boy and admired his cuteness. She touched the baby's cheek, poking it. The baby's finger then grabbed her finger and she felt like the happiest girl in the world.

And for the first time, she smiled and looked at her parents.

"Thank you Mama and Papa!"

The parents and doctor were in awe that the distant girl smiled for the first time. What even was more adorable was that she smiled because of Tanjiro.

For the past few months after Tanjiro was born, people around them started to see the difference of the siblings. {Name} was quiet and always in thought while Tanjiro was out going, always smiling and cheerful.

{Name} liked to go somewhere quiet while Tanjiro always ruined her peaceful time.

But behind closed doors, what the village couldn't see was the smile that {Name} has on when she is with Tanjiro. At first, it was only for Tanjiro, but as time flew by, she began to smile at her parents and grandma as well. (Much to their joy)

{Name} was somewhat protective of her little brother. She always was watching him from afar. She always made sure that she was out of harm while also teasing him like a big sister should.

During winter, She'll help mom around the house while her father and Tanjiro left to sell charcoal.

Tanjiro would always come back with a smile on his face and hug {Name} like it was the end of the world.

.
.
.

In time, {Name} grew up to have more siblings. She thought after Mom gave birth to another baby girl named Nezuko was enough but she had 1 more sibling, it was a second son named Takeo,  who was 1 year old.

During this time though, {Name} learned that she had the blessing of smelling and a tough forehead.

Kie even told the story on how she headbutted a boar once. {Name} just looked concerned at her mother.

But one night, the family was asleep. The certain 10 year old was having a dream.

"Ugh.."

{Name} groaned as she drifted off to her dream.

Darkness...

Darkness is what she sees...

She then sees the.....sun?

It wasn't as bright as she presume it was...

Then there was a man, who wore the earrings like her father wore. His hair just like his father but he was tall. She couldn't see his face except the features she described.

'Who?....Who is he?'

"Conquer the Sun....its your destiny..."

"Wait a minute, Destiny? Conquer thr sun? Can you-"

Then a bright light illuminated in her face. Her eyes closing by reflexes.

She was then surrounded by a field, she looked behind her and saw a small cottage. She looked down and saw that her hands were too large and she wore a male's kimono. She was also equiped with a katana, which she knew she never had.

Her body reacted on its own as she walked towards the cottage. She then saw a man and a woman, she felt big compared to them.

"Ah! Yoriiichi you came!"

'Who's Yoriiichi? Why didn't he call me by my name?'

"We were just about to have tea, would you like to come in?"

The man who was speaking finally came forward and {Name} got a good look at his face.

She was surprised to see the man looked like Tanjiro and the woman who {Name} assumed his wife looked somewhat like her and Nezuko. She was holding a little girl who she also assumed to be their daughter.

"Yes...I would like to,Arigatou Kamado-San"

She felt her mouth move but she didn't even had anything to say, more importantly, she sounded like a man.

'Kamado? Is this my ancestor or something?'

"Great!"

The flash of white light returned and she was transported to a rather fancy japanese style home. This time she had her own body however she was in the backyard of the house. She saw 3 figures, all men. Two men were a little boy and a grown man that seams to be their father. However what caught her eyes were the boy that seemed to be in the same age as her.

He had....actually they all had yellow hair with red tips...

'Well, this is one interesting looking family.'

{Name} stated blankly.

She saw the boy in her age swinging a wooden sword and his father correcting him.

'This is....weird....Are they real people?'

She then heard the sounds of her mother screaming her name. Along with her siblings....
Then she woke up.

"{Name}!"

She bolted up and looked to the side, it was already late morning. How much has she slept?

"Finally, your siblings and father are already up. Breakfast is ready."

"Nee-chan! Nee-chan! Play with us please!"

"Yeah! Yeah!"

Tanjiro and Nezuko opened the sliding door and ran to her to tackle her. {Name} caught them swiftly and hugged them, still not smiling nor expressing emotions but you can feel her love for them.

"Alright, Alright, Let me get ready first. Then we can play"

"Yehey!"

{Name} got ready for the day, she wore a simple kimono. A pink with black linings. Her mom opt her with a new kimono but she turned it down, saying its a waste of money.

She went outside to see her little brother holding a leaf and her sister a toy.

"What are you doing Tan-chan? Ne-chan?"

"Oh! Nee-chan!! We were copying Papa's dancing!"

Ahh yes, The dance that her father did as a tradition when winter has fallen and new year is near. Winter was coming in mere months. She already felt the cold breeze in the air.

"You know, Papa said that when the time comes, you'll also learn the dance Tan-chan."

"Ehh??!! But I'm not the oldest!"

"But you are the oldest boy, the dance is learned by the eldest boy of the Kamado clan. Its only fair if you learn it..."

"B-but...What if Papa is no longer with us when I can learn the dance? W-what happens then?"

{Name} sighed and smiled slightly, kneeling down to pat Tanjiro's head.

"I assure you that Papa is strong, He will teach you the dance when you are old enough and I'll be hear watching. Alright? You might even inherit the Hafunda earrings."

"No!! I want nee-chan to wear it! It will look pretty on her!"

"Yeah! Yeah! Pretty nee-chan!"

Nezuko chanted and Tanjiro laughed.

{Name} gave a rare smile and chuckle at their adorableness.

'So cute'

"Alright, Alright, Let's play pretend, Shall we?"

"Yehey!"

{Name} then brought out her music box that she always carried with her and played the tune while Tanjiro danced and Nezuko played with her toy. She then gave a rare smile and laughed while clapping to the beat.

Her father watched from afar, smiling at his adorable children.

"Breathe...Tanjiro..."

He mumbled as he watched Tanjiro dance.

He then glanced at his eldest and mumbled.

"You too....{Name}"

.
.
.

A few days later, Tanjuro called his eldest daughter for a talk by the porch.

"You called for me papa?"

"Yes, I wanted to talk to you about something..."

"Oh? What is it?"

{Name} noticed that her father's ears didn't have the hafunda earrings.

"Why don't you have-"

"I was about to get to that..."

There was a long pause, until Tanjuro spoke again.

"I am dying, I am weak and no longer able to dance the Kagura... So I am lending these to you.."

Tanjuro passed {Name} the Hafunda earrings. {Name} widened her eyes and looked at her father.

"Papa, Will all do respect, I don't think I am qualified to have those. I am not a son..."

"I know that my dear blossom, however, If I die without making someone an heir then I can never look at our ancestors in the eyes. I don't want to be the man that ends a tradition of the family."

"Father....What about the dance?"

"I will teach you...However, after my death promise me something..."

"Anything papa.."

"...."

Everything was silent. You couldn't hear what Tanjuro said to his daughter. You could only see the widening and confusion of her eyes.

There were a few talking, until you could see the girl trying to argue with her father. However Tanjuro silenced her with a single sentence.

The sounds returned when {Name} sighed deeply and responded...

.
.
.
.
.

"If that is your wish Papa, then I will gladly do so..."

"Good, Now tomorrow I will teach you my dear. You may leave"

"Yes Papa"

She then closed the sliding doors of the porch and went back to what she was previously doing.

.
.
.

Tanjuro taught his daughter everything about the dance. However, it also meant she learned the breathing technique.

"Breathing Technique?"

"Yes, Our family works with fire. Every step I take are prayers from every danger we may encounter. I am weak, thats why I use a breathing technique..."

"Will it be hard to master the technique?"

"For you, I don't think so. You are my daughter. You can do anything...If you can master the breathing technique, you'll be able to dance forever too...If my time comes my blossom, Make sure that the earring and dance get passed down uninterrupted."

"I understand"

{Name} then continue to practice the dance. With her father correcting every step. At first, she was rusty, her legs trembled and her hands at their breaking point because of the staff with bells. But with patience and practice she was able to handle them with elegance.

.
.
.

Its been 3 years since she started to learn the dance and breathing technique, her siblings watched when she practiced. Mesmerized on how she glided and handled the staff, her father watching and correcting her mistakes and her mother making sure she doesn't tire herself while taking care of her new baby sister Hanako.

Her practices begun from night until dawn considering that it was how the dance worked. She wasn't one to believe in superstitions but she was told it was to keep nightly dangers away like demons.

'Yeah right, as if they actually exist.'

She remembered her grandma telling her about them. But she just shrugged it off, thinking it was just for children so they can do their chores or go to bed.

She practiced her stamina and the breathing technique she was taught during the 3 years gap. It was tiresome at first, she kept fainting and getting sick. (Her mother even telling off her father but she didn't mind). But now, she was sure that she could handle it. Which reminds me....

It was beginning to feel cold and eventually winter came by. The days were passing before her first ever performance of the Hinokami Kagura and she was nervous. She didn't want to screw it up.

"If you make a wrong step or do a wrong move, the ancestors will have your head."

Her father threatened in a gentle way which made {Name} more scared.

"To learn such a dance, you must feel the flame inside your heart, my dear blossom"

It was just a few more minutes until she got to do the dance. Her father and her setted up the torches and made a clearing in the snow for her to dance on. She was now suiting up the heavy armor her father used when dancing. Thank god it wasn't smelly.

"Are you nervous {Name}?"

"Of course I am, your threat didn't help my either."

"Haha..I guess I was a little hard on you but you must understand that this dance is important for the family. The dance was passed down to a man who passed down to his son and so on. You will be the first woman to dance the Hinokami Kagura. That's why its important."

"Because I represent change in the family?"

"Exactly, now make sure the kimono is tightened and the mask is in position."

She doubled checked and nodded.

"Good, and {Name}?"

"Yes?"

"I love you..."

"I love you too Father"

{Name} gave a rare smile. She picked up her staff and got into position. The moon was shining above and the torches with the snow created an ambience.

Her father nodded, signalling it was time to dance. She started the first step and then another and continued the steps she was taught.

(Refer to the video above, obviously you are only following one person's movement. But if you aren't able to see the vid then I suggest to go to https://youtu.be/AAzkJBk4zeM, The cinematic and music was so beautiful I think I cried (╥﹏╥))

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

58 3 3
"So I always saw this coming, the impending loneliness. The deafening silence that everyone else left behind. It's not completely silent yet, but I c...
19.2K 709 11
Nezuko Kamado was never cured, She is still a Demon and to make things worse, Everything and everyone she knew and loved had perished, and now she is...
5.3K 119 5
Part 10 of the 𝙎𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝘾𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙨 Series ❞Zenitsu never could stay out of trouble for long. Be it in school, friendship or in love... We...
2.8K 112 20
At the tender age of 29, (Y/N) Rengoku found herself grappling with a reality she never envisioned. The tragic demise of her beloved husband aboard t...