no body, no crime

By acowboyliketaylor

Taylor Swift is a nerd, but what happens when the Queen B Karlie allows her into her little group? And will i... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN

CHAPTER THREE

129 8 4
By acowboyliketaylor

Dear Diary. I still don't know the boys name and i haven't seen him since the encounter in the hallway. I'm beginning to think i'm going crazy and i've just made him up. That would explain why he just seems perfect. Karlie Katy and Olivia are coming round to mine today so i hope my mom isn't too embarrassing.

"Here you go, girls! Care for some lemonade?" My mom asked them carrying a tray of Fanta into the garden. Karlie looked her up and down.

"That's not Lemonade that's Fanta." Karlie stated her head held high as she frowned at my mom, who just laughed.

"I know that, Karlie. It's a family joke!" She laughed at herself before placing the tray down on the garden table.

"Funny." Karlie said letting out a clearly fake smile, although my mom didn't seem to notice.

"So, girls, any plans for tonight?" My mom asked kindly, whilst she poured the fanta into glasses for us.

"There's a big homecoming party at Harry Styles' house." I explained. She nodded at me smiling.

"Is that tonight? Well have fun girls!" My mom said sweetly. Olivia smiled and said thank you as she took a sip of Fanta. Katy didn't say anything, and Karlie stepped forward picking up her bag.

"Speaking of the party we better get ready, let's go girls." Karlie ordered as Katy followed quickly behind.

"Hey Taylor, don't let the popular girls change you." My mom told me quietly.

"They aren't changing me Mom." I replied before turning to follow them but she grabbed my wrist keeping me with her.

"You don't need to impress them. You have friends. You have Joe!" My Mom pointed out unhelpfully.

"I know, and Joe is still my best friend, I'm just making new friends." I shrugged and she sighed.

"Well those girls do seem really nice. Have fun at your party then." She concluded waving goodbye to me. 

After we were ready Karlie insisted that we needed to go food shopping before the Party so I ended up in the corner shop as Karlie and the others waited in the car, Olivia offered to come and help me, but i told her it was okay. 

"TAYLOR! Don't forget to buy Pringles!!!" Katy screamed from out the car.

"Yes Katy, which flavour?"

"SALT AND VINEGAR." She screeched as I picked the box up.

"Greetings and salutations. You want a slurpee with that?" I heard a familiar voice say. It was the boy from the yesterday.

"No thank you, I think i'm okay." I told him politely.

"That's like going to Macdonalds to order a salad. Slurpee is the signature dish of the house. Did you say cherry or lime?" He responded. Wow this guy really wants me to buy a Slurpee.

"Im sorry i don't like them that much. I'm Taylor Swift, by the way. Were you ever gonna tell me your name?" I said confidently.

"I'll end the suspense. Adam Wiles but people call me Calvin Harris." He said taking a sip of the Cherry slurpee he had in his hand.

"So what brings a Baudelaire-quoting badass like you here?" I asked him. I was curious.

"My dad's work. He owns a deconstruction company." Adam said shrugging. Jesus did this boy shrug a lot, was he just unsure about everything? He shrugged again. Evidently.

"Hey TAYLOR! Hurry up i'm hungry!" I heard Karlie shout from outside. Adam raised an eyebrow.

"I don't really like my friends." I shrugged. Great now i'm shrugging, must be catching.

"I don't like your friends either. Ditch the party, hang here!" He reasoned gesturing to the inside of the corner shop.

"Thanks for the offer but i think i might get murdered if I ditch Karlie. And this isn't the best place to hang." I laughed, looking around at the rotting ceiling above us.

"Hey, I love this place." He responded

"No offense... but why?" I asked genuinely confused. This place was an actual dump.

Our conversation was interrupted by Karlie who stormed into the corner shop, wrinkling her nose up as she grabbed my wrist.

"Taylor! Hurry up, Wave bye-bye to this loser and let's go." She snapped dragging me out the shop. I saw Adam glaring after her as i was dragged into the car.

Later at Harry's party it was crazy. there were people everywhere, i'd never seen so many people fit into one house before, they were all either making out or close to making out, including Katy who had her arms around Harry. Honestly it was enough to make you puke.

I knew Olivia had gone off with her boyfriend Josh but I honestly didn't have a clue where Karlie had got to, but to be honest I was liking it better on my own anyway.

"Tay, Tay!" I heard a voice say sweetly. Well I guess we found Karlie.

"I think I left my bag up in Harry's bedroom, would you be a good friend and go fetch it? I would go myself but I don't think i'd make it up the stairs." She laughed pointing to the drink in her hand before smiling sweetly.

I gave her a fake smile and began to make my way to the bedroom to collect her stupid bag. As I walked in the room was dark, which was rather weird, I thought there'd be people in here. I was about search for the light switch when i heard the door close shut.

"Hello?" I called out nervously, turning towards the door. And before I knew i felt a hand on my waist pulling me towards the figure who had closed the door. The figure was very close I could feel his breathing against my cheek. I tried to pull away but he was too fast and his lips pressed against mine, kissing me fiercely. I pulled away and slapped him in the face, turning on the light to see Tom stood there a confused look on his face.

"What the hell was that for?!" He asked me angrily. I looked at him in disbelief.

"Because you kissed me?" I said stating the clear obvious, but to be honest he was probably too stupid to understand.

"Karlie told me you wanted to have sex with me so she said to wait in here and she'd send you up? And you came so I thought-" He explained awkwardly as I looked at him in complete shock. Karlie said what?

"Okay I'm sorry but I never said that! Karlie told me to go fetch her bag she left in here." I explained still furious at Karlie. Why had she lied to me and Tom? Oh well maybe it's because she's a bitch.

"Why would she have left her bag in here?" Tom asked me confused. I just shrugged before apologising to him again and turning on my heel out the room, and off to find Karlie.

I found her in the kitchen with another drink in her hand. I stormed over causing her to smirk at me.

"Well, we gave it a shot. I'm resigning my commision from the lip gloss gestapo and going back to civilian life." I announced to her throwing the necklace she had lent me at her.

"No." Karlie said simply taking another sip from her drink.

"You won't even get to be a nobody. Come Monday, You're an ex-somebody. Not even the losers are gonna touch you now. You can transfer to Washington and you can transfer to Jefferson, but no one at Westerberg is gonna even acknowledge you. I know who I'm eating lunch with on Monday. Do you?" She said smirking before strutting away in her too high red heels.

I wasn't going to let her see me cry. I wasn't going to give her that satisfaction. I ran towards the front door, not even saying goodbye to anyone and began to make my way back towards my house. It was rather late and slightly raining which was rather annoying, although it didn't really matter cause my tears were making my mascara run anyway.

"I told you, you shouldn't have gone to that party" I heard Adams voice as he hopped off the wall he was sat on.

"Now isn't the time Adam." I said walking past him. He ran to catch me up walking beside me. I tried to hide my face from him but failed miserably.

"Hey, what happened at the party?" He asked softly stopping me and forcing me to look him in the eye. I looked away again and shrugged.

"Karlie happened okay. I don't wanna talk about it." I mumbled walking on.

"Look it's raining and my house is literally there." He pointed to a very small looking house to our right.

"You're welcome to stay the night." He offered.

Okay I stayed the night. It wasn't until I was asleep in Adam's bed that I began to truly realise what had happened. I saw a figure standing by the window.

"Hello, slut." Karlie said smiling. She was in the red dress she'd wore to the party. She seemed to have got in through the window but I wasn't sure how she was standing in Adam's bedroom but I just went with it.

"How did you get in here?" I asked her nervously.

"I'm like oxygen: i'm everywhere." She replied before looking me up and down.

"Really, Taylor? Sleeping with the psycho DJ kid? I will crucify you for this. Everyone in school is gonna know that "good little Taylor Swift" is nothing but a dirty whore." She said smiling her signature evil smirk.

"Why are you so determined to hurt me?" I asked her seriously.

"Because I can. It'll be fun to watch." She smirked again before the figure that was Karlie started to morph very disturbingly into a crimson red python with deep black eyes glaring into my blue ones, it's giant mouth unhinged and opened up getting wider and wider ready to bite me.

"Taylor! Taylor! Are you okay?" Adam asked concerned as I woke up screaming, sweat running down my head.

"It was just a dream." I whispered getting out of his bed and starting to change back into my clothes from the party.

"What's the rush Tay?" he asked now very concerned.

"I gotta get to Karlie's." I said simply smoothing down my blonde curls and wiping the mascara from under my eyes.

"Why? You said you were done with Karlie." Adam pointed out, confused but now starting to change too.

"Yeah, and I thought I was but she's going to make my life hell, I've got to go apologise." I explained. I knew he really didn't understand but I didn't expect him to. Girl friendships were cruel sometimes and also very very fake.

"I'm coming with you." He stated. I looked at him and shrugged as I started walking out his house with him following close behind me.

(A/N im sorry about Calcium pls forgive me 😭)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 757 29
Taylor is a 17 year old girl. She has a low self esteem, no friends, no father and her mother spends all her time working. She feels alone. Harry is...
16 12 19
They say first loves are exceptional and that's true for Lacey and Tylen. But all good things must come to an end, even the letters that she holds on...
545 18 5
[kaylor au] "I'm Karlie, by the way. But my friends call me Kar." "Taylor. No nicknames." taylor meets someone completely enchanting. when their liv...
527K 11K 60
******** DISCLAIMER ******** This story is a work of Fiction, and bears no resemblance to any real life events. Any similarities are pure coincidence...