Philippine President And Her...

By KeiShiroga

WARNING! Two sites have plagiarized my work without my permission. This story goes beyond our perception of r... More

0 - Illustration Cover
0 - Introduction
0 - INTER-REGIONAL MAP
1 - Transference [FINAL]
2 - State Of Emergency [FINAL]
3 - Mission Failed [FINAL]
4 - Rat Extermination [FINAL]
5 - The Foreign Family [FINAL]
7 - Cruel World [FINAL]
8 - Special Final Test [FINAL]
9 - Heather's Genius [FINAL]
10 - Assassin And Lecturer [FINAL]
11 - Heather King Poncho [FINAL]
12 - Al Mycóta The Devil [FINAL]
13 - Love, Deception And Betrayal [FINAL]
14 - Luna and her Hostage [FINAL]
15 - Mage Genius Rooks Versus Fake Luna [FINAL]
16 - Luna's Twisted Death [FINAL]
17 - Flashback: Young Anna Montes [FINAL]
18 - Demon's Banquet [FINAL]
19 - Iclylic Archipelagic Kingdom And The Answer [FINAL]
20 - Arrival Of The Empress On The Cursed Islands [FINAL]
21 - The First Demon Encountered [FINAL]
22 - King Inaka And His Collusion [FINAL]
23 - Interrogation And Speculation [FINAL]
24 - Mother and Daughter Moment [FINAL]
25 - Demon Lord Enkanta [FINAL]
26 - President Luna Is Angry [FINAL]
27- Good And Bad Traitor [FINAL]
28- Demon Lord And Hell [FINAL]
29 - The Power of the Philippines
30 - Final And The New Start
APOLOGIES
PRE - VOLUME 2
Interlude I: A Hostile Cockatrice?
Interlude II: Captain Inam And Envoy
Interlude III- Rooks And Mariel
Philippine Statistics
Chapter 31- Meeting Before War
Chapter 32- Emperors
Chapter 33- First Naval Warfare
Chapter 34- War Ended And What?!
Chapter 35- Massacre and Luna Wants To Kill
Chapter 36- Luna Exercising Her Powers
Chapter 37- Casual Talk Between Anna And Homer
Chapter 38- Heather In Chaos
Chapter 39- A Princess In Grief
Chapter 40- Is Luna A Devil Or An Angel
Chapter 41- Lily Sagrada and Her Nest
Chapter 42- Ambassador of United Nations of Ordesax
Chapter 43- Xylma Adventure Part 1
Chapter 44- Xylma Adventure Part 2
Chapter 44.5 Current Map (To edit)
Chapter 45- Xylma's Return And Black Agila?
Chapter 46- Luna's Blade - Razenia Monte
Chapter 47- Legion of Four, The Bullet and Bomb
Announcement [UPDATED]
Chapter 48 - Unprecented Crisis Beyond
49 - Unexpected Crisis Beyond II [FINAL]
Chapter 50 - Eduardo Rizal and the End of Terrorism
Good News!
Chapter 51 - General Assembly

6 - Mariana Port Town [FINAL]

878 31 26
By KeiShiroga

July 31, 20XX, Earth Calendar

Xylma, Sherhimia, and Poma were the victim family who had been in a medical coma because of the unforeseen accident. When they awoke, they were in the place called the KapwaKo Qua-Medical Center to regain full mobility. 

After one month, they were secretly transferred to a mansion in the secret society for observation purposes and finally let them go to the smart and green ex-capital city, Metropolitan Green Manila.

"Where are we?" Xylma exclaimed with Sherhimia and Poma in tow, both shocked at the things that were not familiar to them. Looking around at the towering skyscrapers, skyways and cars rushing by, Poma cutely said, "These technologies... are amazing!"

As they looked around with several PSG protecting them as bodyguards, they saw people dressed in strange clothing, talking in languages they had never heard before. The trio had no idea where they were or how they had gotten in such an otherworldly country.

Walking through the bustling city streets of Metropolitan Manila, Xylma and the other two were amazed by the sights and sounds around them. They had never seen such a super advanced country before.

"What magic is this?" Xylma asked, watching as a group of people walked past them, their faces glued to their glowing devices and some touching on floating screens right in front of them. "These glowing things in front of them?"

"The glowing things you mentioned are called quanphones," answered an assistant AI robot speaking in their language and walking alongside them. "Photonic technology is a field of engineering that deals with the use of photons, or particles of light, to transmit, process, and store information. These include a wide range of applications and products, such as the glowing things you asked about and definitely pure science, not magic."

"Particles of light? I-I see," Xylma and even Sherhimia said, never having understood about these unknown concepts and just nodding.

Despite the trio's confusion and fear of such a marvelous country where each citizen seemed to be happy and possess wealth more than the royalty they knew, Xylma, Sherhimia, and Poma remained brave and determined to learn more about this country. Their faces were full of surprises as they discovered unusual things day by day and asked Luna about her country after they returned.

Of course, President Luna, in her nurse uniform, answered them with honesty as simple as it was easy to comprehend.

As they spent more time in the PhilSecta Society, the trio began to feel more at home in this strange and wonderful country. They made new friends and learned new skills, and they grew to love the advanced technology and culture of this amazing country. 

Despite the many challenges they faced, they remained determined and brave, always striving to learn more and make the most of their new lives.

----

In less than five months, Luna had become proficient in speaking with Xylma, Sherhimia, and Poma in their native language. Despite her fascination with the supernatural forces that seemed to defy the laws of physics and science, she had been unable to uncover any clues or patterns through her tests on the family's extraordinary abilities.

One however strikes Luna's interest- the neatly dressed girl named Xylma possessed an extraordinary power.

While watching the girl performing acrobats with her conjured thin pink crystal, Luna pondered for a while.

'We tried the traditional synchrotron x-rays for diffraction experiments, x-ray lithography first and other machines that we invented but never found unusual results. I guess I should permit my collaborated teams to use that latest state-of-the-art particle accelarator and find new particles related to this anomalous forces. Hmm... Magicules? Sorcelus?...'

"Mrs. Sherhimia, can you tell me again about the attributes of magic and sorcery?" Luna asked.

"Sure, your highness... uhh I mean Ms. President. As I mentioned before, I am a tri-attributed mage of earth, wind, and water and... do you have any other questions?"

"Yes, I just want to make sure. What other attributes are there besides the three you mentioned?"

"Hmm... As far as I know, there are a total of eight attributes: earth, water, wind, fire, light, dark, life, and null."

"Null? Do you mean none?"

"Yes, you could think of it that way. Null is an attribute where you can cast magic and sorcery without using mana, or by temporarily or permanently using it. For example, my son has a permanent type of thaumaturgical art within him that allows him to sense future danger."

"I see. So our research on the metaphysical properties of magic and sorcery in this decade has been in vain. No matter what we tried, we were unable to harness these forces for practical and significant use, unless we hired you for entertainment purposes." Luna sighed and momentarily gave up on the bright potential of magic and sorcery.

"My apologies, Ms. President. I am shocked to know that the people of your country do not possess magic."

"As you told us, intangible mana reserves have something to do with souls, right?"

"Yes."

"I guess I'll stop funding this research. It's beyond our capabilities and has too many inaccuracies to study. Fine, Ms. Sherhimia. I have something to tell you. Let's meet up later. Ms. Secretary!"

President Luna called out to her secretary, a nerdy woman in her thirties named Fila who quickly ran to her superior. Fila was in charge of the president's schedule and public appointments, and was known for her outstanding performance, reliability, professional accomplishments, and unwavering dedication.

"Yes, Ms. President! The setting and other preparations for SONA are 101% ready. Your PSG air-in-service airplane is waiting at SS airport, as well as the presidential motorcade at New Clark National Airport."

"Very well, then. Please prepare the VIP family's appearance and attire for the occasion."

"As you ordered, Ms. President," Fila replied.

With the order given, Luna left the area and went to her private room to change. As she walked, she felt someone tug on her hem and saw a teary ponytail girl looking at her eye to eye, asking, "Ms. President, are we out of use to you?"

Luna replied in a calm tone, "No, Xylma. Your parents and grandparents are worrying and missing you very much. I also want you three to accompany me to the kingdom because I have a mission to accomplish there."

"I understand, Ms. President! Please accept my gift!"

"Oh, the one you created, stardust, is it? Thank you. I'll treasure this, Xylma."

Xylma's purple eyes gleamed in delight, and she returned to her aunt's side. No person would be happier than to have their work appreciated and treasured by someone of such importance. Xylma was in a cloud nine mood.

"Ms. President!" Poma held out a full-bloomed red rose towards her while closing his eyes out of nervousness.

"Thank you too, little Poma. I'll place this in my office," Luna replied.

Just like his cousin, Poma's cheeks reddened and he hid behind his mother. Sherhimia and Fila, the secretary, smiled and bowed at the president once again before she left.

Sherhimia was reminded of the time Luna had said those words to her and was saddened as they walked.

After a couple of minutes, President Luna, her aide, and the VIP family were escorted by the PSG to their destination.

Although the family was in a foreign, technologically advanced nation, they had grown accustomed to the strange and wonderful things this country had to offer, from the tallest skyscrapers to quanphones.

Everything that modern knowledge had to offer, whether it be common sense to the public, the internet, or freedom of information released by the government. Of course, national secrets were excluded.

This was a country packed with conveniences, from necessities to amenities, with no poverty, countless resource surpluses, and overall happiness. How did such a country exist?

Xylma and Sherhimia envied the Filipino people while also dedicating themselves to learning more about this marvelous country. Even without magic and sorcery, they could live without financial insecurities, unless they decided to become lazy. 

Although their country origin, the Heather Kingdom, was impressive in terms of its magical military prowess and agricultural and natural resources, she still couldn't help but compare a primitive man to a civilian.

Because magic was convenient for everyday life, technological advancements had never been a concept in the Heather Kingdom. According to Luna, they were living in a medieval-like era.

Every Sunday, President Luna invited the trio to visit smart cities to understand how Filipinos lived and how they wished to live in modern society. This was the reason they had become accustomed to being treated as if they were Filipino citizens. The trio had experienced it all several times, including helipads, presidential suite cars, live conferences, delicious foods, and entering large buildings.

After hours of travel, the Batasang Pambansa Complex building, where the SONA event was being held, came into view.

The State of the Nation Address (SONA) is a speech delivered by the country's president every last day of July at the Plenary Session Hall of the Batasang Pambansa Complex in Batasan Hills, Quezon City, Metro Manila. Since President Luna had assumed the throne, the date of the SONA had been changed as well.

Security was tight as ever, and there was an influx of dignitaries wearing barong saya't and barong Tagalog of all ages. Of course, the family had to follow the norm.

At this time, the trio's complexions became tense. Who would have thought they were surrounded by nobles, or should we say, officials? 

The grandeur of the place was enough, but these people? The family received courteous smiles and nods from some, while others had malice in their eyes, some were genuine, and some didn't seem to care.

The time had come and everyone was looking in her direction. President Luna wore glasses, intensifying her intimidation of the entire area.

She arrived at the Batasang Pambansa Complex a few minutes before the joint session began and entered the main building through a back entrance. The beautiful and dignified president was welcomed with military honors and greeted by the Speaker of the House, the President of the Senate, and the welcoming committee before proceeding to the Presidential Legislative Liaison Office.

Luna then entered the Plenary Session Hall as the Presidential Anthem was played. The nerdy-sexy Secretary-General introduced the President, who approached the rostrum and was seated. The President of the Senate and the Speaker of the House then convened the joint session, and the House of Representatives Choir led the now standing assembly in singing Lupang Hinirang. Representatives of various religious groups then led the assembly in ecumenical prayer.

The Speaker then introduced the President with the following: "Ladies and gentlemen, honorable members of the Congress of the Philippines, Her Excellency, Luna Lo Csia, President of the Federal States of the Philippines."

The address, which could last anywhere from one to several hours, was broadcast on television, radio, and online streaming by state agencies such as Radio Television Malacañang, as well as private media organizations.

After announcing countless achievements and receiving countless cheers and claps from her subjects, President Luna Lo Csia ended her speech by saying that she would leave for the Heather Kingdom to negotiate – the first kingdom they wanted to establish friendly relations with.

Luna, who had undoubtedly survived countless assassinations, was best suited for a mission full of unknowns and avoiding a provocative approach. Furthermore, she was the type of powerful and unkillable person, so Filipinos were unconcerned because they trusted her with her agendas, whether personal or national.

The SONA concluded peacefully, and the Night Ball followed. The trio didn't join the party ranks, as they were called by the president in her private cabin at New Clark City.

"Ms. President, I think you didn't need to..."

"No, Mrs. Sherhimia, they're more likely to spill our national identity before I initiate international contacts with your king and the other parties."

"But Ms. President, deleting children's memories here... "

"We agreed in the beginning, right? Besides, you three have learned a lot about us. Don't worry; each pill can only delete the past six months' worth of memories."

"Please, Ms. President! Delete mine, not the kids! "

Seeing the pitiful and teary family, the president sighed and gave in.

"Fine. But I have conditions. "

The family's mood turned upside down, and they clasped their hands in prayer, expressing gratitude. President Luna didn't know who they were praying to.

"Please raise. Mrs. Sherhimia, I'll give you, your son, your parents, and your niece citizenship including her parents, meaning you'll live here in my country for the rest of your lives. Second, you are already aware that a child between Earthlings and you is impossible, right? The difference between our bodies is that you all have the RH Null blood-type category, and the fact that DNA and other properties of genetics didn't exist in your bodies."

"Don't worry, Ms. President; having a grandchild with these two is a possibility for me."

Luna became silent for a while, analyzing what this mother said, referring to the two children behind her. Based on our moral perspective, I'm afraid their line of thinking is blasphemous. Non-existent genes: I guess there are no bad consequences.

"Are you kidding me?"

"Certainly not, Ms. President! You love each other, right?"

The two nodded firmly, the boy, Poma, hugging his cousin while Xlyma, an early teenager, patted him. Nothing extraordinary. No matter how you look at it, it's a sibling's love, not a romantic one!

"Mrs. Sherhimia, in my country, incest is forbidden, and my people view it as blasphemous and unacceptable. You'll only gather animosities."

She replied stoically.

"Is that so? Even our royalties, the princes marry their sibling princesses to keep their bloodline. I'm surprised your kind people don't like it."

"You didn't realize how detrimental those defects would be for the outcome, Mrs. Sherhimia," said Luna.

"But let's forget about it for now. Xlyma and Poma will be in our custody, and you will accompany me to your kingdom. Once my mission is completed, the three of you will become Filipino citizens."

"Yes, Ms. President," replied Sherhimia. "I fully accept your conditions."

The next day, Luna, the president, and Sherhimia with her blonde hair boarded a super-high-speed boat.

Luna, the President, and Mrs. Sherhimia boarded a supersonic, boat and set off on their journey. As they passed through the Barrier Islands and the Philippine Coast Guard station, Luna increased the speed, causing Mrs. Sherhimia to cry out in fear.

"Wait! Ahhhh! Don't kill me!!!" she shouted.

Luna reassured her and, at a speed of 450 kilometers per hour, they reached their destination in a short time. At the coastline, they left the boat behind and began their trek through the high, elevated land, carrying their briefcases with them.

"Ms. President, your boat will be stolen by anyone!" said Mrs. Sherhimia.

"Oh, don't worry, Mrs. Sherhimia," Luna replied. "I can request a new one anytime I want. I'm the president, you know."

Suddenly, the boat exploded and shattered into pieces before their eyes. Mrs. Sherhimia was shocked by the sight.

"What a waste!" she exclaimed.

"Mrs. Sherhimia, I can request a new one anytime I want. I'm the president, you know," said Luna.

"Ahh... Yes, Ms. President, I understand," replied Mrs. Sherhimia.

And so, the three of them continued on their journey, with Mrs. Sherhimia accepting the President's power and authority.

As Luna and Mrs. Sherhimia arrived at the highest peak of the hill and then the town of Mariana Port, Luna was struck by the vibrancy and the old-fashioned feel of the place.

"Medieval era, how refreshing," Luna remarked.

"Ms. President?" Mrs. Sherhimia asked.

"Don't mind me, and please call me Luna from now on," Luna replied.

"But you are the queen of-"

"...?"

"Understood. This is my house, and this town is called Mariana Port Town. Luckily, we arrived on an unchecked west coast," Mrs. Sherhimia hurriedly said.

"I need to reorganize myself and our bags. Let's visit your relatives and Xylma's too. Do you remember everything we planned?" Luna asked.

"Of course, Lady Luna. Welcome to our humble home!" Mrs. Sherhimia said as they entered the typical medieval townhouse with a sufficient front yard and backyard, a perfect plot for farming.

Comparing this residence to the other houses in the neighborhood, it was clear that they were in the lowest stratum of society.

"Lady Luna, forgive us; we are just a poor family," Mrs. Sherhimia said.

"Don't worry, Mrs. Sherhimia. I'm not picky and spoiled like what you're thinking. Let's go before we attract more attention," Luna replied.

Luna was hiding her identiy by wearing a white hooded jacket that covered her face and hair, as well as sunglasses. However, her clothing was obviously a luxurious item in the town, and people who noticed the two strangers - one wearing white clothes - assumed that they were a high-ranking young noble and a maidservant. 

When they saw the briefcases being carried, they realized that something shady was going on between nobles right there in that abandoned house. To avoid being involved, they left one by one.

As Luna and Mrs. Sherhimia entered the house, they were greeted by the smell of wood. The interior of the house was neat and well-organized, with a cozy and welcoming atmosphere.

"Lady Luna, my parents left me a letter saying they moved to the royal capital along with my brother and his wife, Xylma's parents. And it has been five days," Mrs. Sherhimia said.

"I see. Well, your house is very well-maintained," Luna commented.

"Thank you, lady Luna. Here is your room. Please feel at home and I'll prepare our lunch," Mrs. Sherhimia said.

"Please do so," Luna replied, and Mrs. Sherhimia left the room.

Luna set up her computer and network system, along with a 3000 rpm portable fan to help keep the room cool. She let out a sigh of relief as she relaxed on the cotton-cushioned bed.

Suddenly, there was a creaking sound from the door, and Mrs. Sherhimia appeared, surprised.

"Mrs. Sherhimia?" Luna asked.

"Ah, lunch is ready," Mrs. Sherhimia replied.

"Okay, I'll change and come over. Please prepare my black tea as well," Luna said.

"Understood," Mrs. Sherhimia replied and left the room.

Luna pulled out her laptop and activated her AI assistant, Kiki. "Kiki," she called out.

"Ms. President!" Kiki replied from the laptop's screen, giving a salute.

"Kiki, I need you to send a message to my 'particular' secretary. Bring Xylma to my location ASAP, password PSREXYLMA, and Agent 32-1B will do the job. And Kiki, message PhilSA head secretary to locate my GPS 10.1 BRG Wideband HK east-wing, IP 160.21.47.33:45, and send it to the one who told her the password," Luna instructed.

"Clipboard copied! Right away, Ms. President!" Kiki replied.

Luna closed her laptop and went to join Mrs. Sherhimia for lunch. She told Mrs. Sherhimia that she needed Xylma to enroll in the prestigious academy.

"But how can I pay for her tuition?" Mrs. Sherhimia asked.

"Don't worry, my spy bots discovered there's an underground society here and learned that I can work there," Luna replied.

"You don't mean..." Mrs. Sherhimia's face gradually lost its color.

"Yes, I'd be an assassin and exterminate rats," Luna confirmed. "It's the only way I can earn enough money to pay for Xylma's tuition and provide for her expenses."

Suddenly, a person popped out right at the door. "Aunt Sherhimia! Ms. President!"

"Oh, you're late," Luna said.

"Lady Luna, why?" Xylma asked.

"I'll tell you later, Xylma. Please take a seat and eat with us," Luna replied.

Xylma suddenly appeared in the room, and Luna confirmed her suspicions by asking, "Xylma, can you teleport from my country to this country?"

"My teleportation spell has its limitations, Miss President," Xylma replied.

"You must call me Luna now, not Ms. President, okay?" Luna said.

"Ah, yes, Lady Luna. If my estimation is correct, I can teleport only within 100 to 400 kilometers. So while in the ocean, I kept chanting and remembering the image of this place until I got here," Xylma explained.

"Impossible. In quantum mechanics, if the possibility such as this exists, it would be a catastrophic end for the transferee since this planet moves so fast relative to space, unless this spell is somehow bound by the planet's gravity... wait... So you left Homer out in the ocean?" Luna asked.

Later that night, a bunch of crates were brought secretly to the house, filled with food and other necessities. Luna and Xylma spent the evening organizing and stocking the supplies, while Mrs. Sherhimia retired to her room for the night.

As Luna and Xylma worked, Luna filled Xylma in on the details of their mission. "Xylma, I need you to enroll in the prestigious academy here in Mariana Port Town. I'll be working as an assassin in the underground society to earn enough money to pay for your tuition and provide your expenses."

"But Lady Luna, why do you have to do that? Can't you just use your position as president to pay for my tuition? uhh I mean you shouldn't do that!" Xylma exclaimed.

"I can't risk drawing attention to myself or revealing my true identity. It's important that I maintain my cover as a nobody while we're here. But don't worry, I'm a skilled and I'll be able to handle any job that comes my way," Luna reassured her.

"I understand, Lady Luna. I'll do my best to excel at the academy and make you proud," Xylma said.

"I know you will, Xylma. Now let's get some rest, we have a big day ahead of us tomorrow," Luna said, and the two of them retired to their rooms for the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 211 16
The 2040s, a fresh scent of war is filling the air. The Republika ng Pilipinas finds itself in a precarious position amid rising geopolitical tension...
31.3K 743 56
In a world made up of fantasy and myth, new nations emerge from another world. Magical kingdoms reign across the lands. From grasslands to splendid c...
12.4K 307 14
In the year of 2026, our world will never be the same again. A mysterious portal was opened on coast of Manila, Philippines. As the world on the othe...