Innocent

By starizarr

Capri never thought twice when she had to use her charm in her favor. She was sweet but manipulative. Innocen... More

The Funeral
His little girl
Boundaries
Marcella & The redhead
Flower
Guns & kisses
No undergarments
Red circle & black X
Hitman
Happy birthday
Birthday Sex
Yellow
Charity ball
Possesion
The stepsister
Blackmail
Three
Freedom
His
The chairman
Engaged
Wedding planning
The wedding
Ice cream
Innocent
Credit

Dinner party

8.5K 193 151
By starizarr

Capri stared at the two stupid love birds as they laughed and drank tea together, oh what a couple of fancy losers.

"What are you doing"?

Capri closed her mouth, now noticing how she was mimicking whatever Marcella was saying to Mateo, she looked up to find Tony once again stuffing his face as he stared down at Capri who was basking in the sun in her new white bikini.

"None of your business". She mumbled as she crossed her arms annoyingly.

"Looks like you were making a stank face at Marcella".

"How about you leave me alone Tony, go eat a horse or something". She waved off, once again leaning her head back on the lounge chair near the edge of the pool.

Tony looked over at the blonde who was giggling playfully as she reached out to touch Mateo.

"Don't worry you're not the only one who doesn't like her, she's a huge bitch". He said in between bites.

"Oh"?

Capri sat up, staring at Tony with an intrigued look as she now wondered what he spoke of.

"Yea, Mateo is only fucking her cause she has a rich daddy he's trying to do business with, it's been a few months now and we're all fucking tired of her". He muffled, once again returning his gaze towards Capri before shrugging.

She dug her nails into her forearm, doing her best to ignore the part where Tony had informed her of their sexual rendezvous.

"Well hopefully that goes through so she can like leave already". Capri scoffed with a chuckle, looking up at Tony who was now staring down at her.

"Am I right"? She added in with finger guns.

"Mhmm". He answered, cocking his head to the side as he eyed the teen girl in front of him.

"I've had enough sun, I'll be heading up now". Capri squeaked as she quickly grabbed her things and walked away, feeling his gaze follow her all the way into the house until she disappeared.

He was just being funny she thought, he didn't know jack shit.

*

Capri sat on one of the chairs of the kitchen counter, scrolling through phone as she ate the spaghetti that Loretta had cooked.

"I can't wait for dinner tonight, I have the perfect blue dress". Marcella squealed as she and Mateo made their way into the kitchen.

Capri looked up finding the two idiots walking in and ruining her peaceful afternoon.

"Caro mío, what are you doing all alone here"? He joked before ruffling her hair, she was going to kill him if he continued to do that.

"Having some alone time, thank you for ruining it". She smiled tightly.

"Oh lighten up". He laughed as he sat down next to her.

"I actually wanted to talk to you, I know you've been bored here at the house since you got here and I wanted to invite you to a dinner with Marcella's family tonight, what do you think"?

"Hard pass".

Mateo's face fell at Capri's cold demeanor, now she was annoying him.

"Well I think it's a great idea so you're going". He stated, not asking for Capri's opinion on the matter.

She looked over at Marcella with slumped shoulders, hoping for her enemy to help her out this one time.

Marcella only shrugged, trailing behind Mateo who had now left the kitchen.

She didn't want the girl to go, especially with such a nasty attitude but being nice to her was an obligation at this point, for some reason the young girl was special to Mateo and Marcella had to be on her good side to not ruin her chances with her lover.

*

Capri stared at her reflection in the mirror, sucking in her stomach to look at herself from the side, she had a feeling she was not going to have a good time.

She had gotten her dress last minute and even though she felt beautiful she just wanted to stay in and die of boredom instead.

Marcella and Mateo enjoying each other's company really bugged her especially now that she knew that they were involved sexually, she hated Tony for telling her that.

Capri made her way down the stairs as she flipped her hair behind her shoulder, basking in the stares of the security.

"Caro mío you look beautiful". Mateo hummed grinning as his eyes connected with hers before quickly returning them back to his phone once it chimed.

Capri balled her hands in anger.

She walked past him with her chin held high, not even voicing a thank you as she walked out of the house towards the limo.

"No Capri, you'll be sitting in the other limo, this one's for Mateo and Marcella". Tony voiced, signaling the other vehicle with his thumb and a nod.

Capri was this close to throwing a fit.

She scoffed loudly with a roll to her eyes as she turned to leave, making sure to hit Tony's face with her long hair.

As she passed the limo she noticed the window being rolled down, revealing Marcella who was smiling at her.

"Sorry, Mateo and I like our privacy".

Capri wanted to punch her, instead she smiled tightly before walking away.

*

All three walked in, Capri trailing behind the couple.

She tried to make conversation but kept being interrupted by none other than Marcella.

"Mateo"!

A man around his sixties opened the door, quickly embracing Mateo as soon as his eyes landed upon him.

He turned his gaze towards Marcella who he kissed quickly on the cheek before ushering them in.

Capri tried making her way through, her eyes quickly widening as she noticed the door being shut in her face.

"Oh wait, she's with us"!

Mateo stopped what seemed to be Marcella's dad from closing the door, chuckling as the older man laughed loudly when he noticed his mistake.

"Oh I apologize, I hadn't noticed you there"! He laughed, guffawing even louder when he noticed Capri's grimace.

Her night hadn't even started and she was already annoyed.

*

They were already seated, the maids bringing out the variety of plates so they could all dig in.

Capri had lost her appetite before even stepping into the house.

"I'll pass thank you, I'm not hungry". She declined, not even looking at the maid as she spoke.

"What do you mean, it's a dinner Capri".

Mateo was practically glaring as he watched her shrug in response.

"How about I head out and you guys enjoy the dinner, I actually have a friend picking me up in five minutes". She lied, quickly standing as she grabbed her purse before heading towards the exit, ignoring Mateo who was quickly running behind her as he excused himself and her behavior.

"Capri, Capri stop, Capri"! He grabbed her arm, both now out of the visual of the other guests.

"What is wrong with you"? He barked.

Mateo was enraged with Capri's disrespectful behavior, he didn't understand where it was coming from.

"I don't want to be here Mateo, you should've listened to me when I said hard pass". She bit back, yanking her arm free from his tight hold.

"You don't understand, what you're doing right now is sabotaging m-

"What? Your stupid little business with Marcella's dad, does he know you're fucking his daughter just to get his money"? She whisper shouted angrily.

Mateo's eyes widened briefly, his facial expression quickly turning into a deep scowl.

In one swift movement he wrapped a hand around her throat squeezing hard enough to make her stop breathing shortly.

"Listen to me Capri, either you calm down or I make you calm down, you are not to disrespect me like this ever again, we are both going to turn back around and enter the dining room to sit and eat and if you try one more thing, just one more thing I will bend you over my knee and spank you until you act like the good girl that I've known this whole time, understood"?

Mateo's eyes stared into hers, awaiting a sign of disobedience so he could eagerly fulfill his threat.

Capri didn't give him the satisfaction as she grabbed onto his wrist to quickly yank away his hold.

She backed away, fixing her dress before returning to the dining room, he could hear her apology as soon as she entered.

An hour had passed and Capri found herself sitting on her own as more guests had arrived and the dinner had turned into a party.

Her brain filled with thoughts of her father, thinking about he would've probably left along with her if she would've pulled something similar, she chuckled to herself at the thought of him, god how she missed him dearly.

"The crazy ones are usually the ones who laugh to themselves, care to share"?

Capri looked up at the handsome fellow before her, a grin plastered on his face as he looked down at her.

"Well I am a little crazy but I've always been told it's part of my charm".

Her right leg swayed above her left one as she sat crossed legged, a champagne glass filled with water hanging from her left hand.

"I've always had a thing for the toxic ones". He shrugged, once again smiling as he earned a chuckle from the deviant teen.

*

"Would you at least like to know my name"?

The unknown man lifted Capri's dressed as his hands raked over her thighs before reaching her panties to remove them quickly.

"I doubt I'll see you again after this and if I do you can tell me your name then". She breathed out grabbing his face as she slammed her lips to his.

They had exchanged a few words before Capri had told him to follow her into one of the empty rooms, they now found themselves moaning in pleasure as they devoured each other's mouths.

She was sure Mateo wouldn't notice her disappearance since he was so heavily engrossed in a conversation with Marcella's dad and a few other men.

It had also been more than a month since Capri had had any action, and to think she didn't let Colombo touch her, what a mistake.

"Fuck you're so hot". He breathed into her as he quickly pulled out a condom, kissing her roughly every few seconds.

"I know".

He picked her up quickly, adjusting both of them as she wrapped her legs around his waist, she was anxious to feel something inside of her, it had been so long.

"What the fuck is going on here"?

Capri's gaze snapped to her side as she found Mateo charging towards them with pure rage dancing in his eyes.

Uh oh.

She pushed the guy off of her quickly, causing herself to fall to the ground as she looked up right when Mateo threw one solid punch, knocking the guy out.

"Fuck Mateo, why did you do that"?

Capri was completely stunned, the guy had toppled over and slid to the ground as soon as Mateo's fist connected to his face, she felt bad.

"You shut the fuck up, you're going home"!

Mateo grabbed Capri harshly by the arm as he lifted her up and whipped out his phone to call his driver.

Capri's heart was beating a hundred beats per minute, she could feel the blood running through her veins and fear consuming her chest.

Yes she wanted to save herself for Mateo but she couldn't wait that long until he came around and it would've just been a small quickie to clear her head, but now she was scared of trying anything at all with Mateo lurking around.

"Can you please calm down"! She begged but Mateo only continued to ignore her, anger radiating off of him as they made their way past the guests, Capri didn't dare to look up, she felt like a scolded child.

Once they stepped outside Mateo let go of her with a push causing her to almost lose her balance as the limo appeared.

"Get in the fucking limo and go straight home, I don't want to see your fucking face right now".

Mateo turned around swiftly, making his way inside.

Capri cried the whole drive home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 39.3K 44
[Originally published in 2018 but deleted twice in 2021] [This is the first book of the "Mrs. Mafia" trilogy] Arabella Bianchi was born into the mafi...
240K 3.9K 113
"Everything comes with a sacrifice, deal, or benefit, however for some reason I can't figure out if I'm either of those." ...
64.8K 1.8K 21
π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ βœ”οΈŽ 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃 π€π‹πŽππ„ πŒπ€π…πˆπ€ π‘πŽπŒπ€ππ‚π„ ❧ π‹π’π§πš π†π¨π§π³πšπ₯𝐞𝐳 is a poor girl who's never had much. After runni...
614K 13.6K 67
{book two of the Gang love series} * I got pulled into an empty classroom and a pair of hands covered my eyes. "Guess who?" he whispered into my ear...