Chico Salazar Imagines

By darzzs

Imagines about Deadly Class characters. Mostly Chico Salazar. If you like the imagines, please vote for the... More

~ Tension ~
~ T e n s i o n ~
Kidnapped. 1.
K i d n a p p e d 2.
"Mine"
Kidnapped 3~
The cousins
Cousins 1.
Cousins 2.
Cousins 3.
Cousins 4.
π‘†π‘‘π‘Žπ‘¦ π‘€π‘–π‘‘β„Ž π‘šπ‘’ ⌫
π‘†π‘‘π‘Žπ‘¦ π‘€π‘–π‘‘β„Ž π‘šπ‘’ 2⌫
π‘†π‘‘π‘Žπ‘¦ π‘€π‘–π‘‘β„Ž π‘šπ‘’ 3⌫
Stay with me 4
The new guy
Christmas Special

First Date?

4.2K 39 16
By darzzs

Requested by @reyna.ramve on Instagram. You guys should go and follow her! <3

Reyna's pov:

I woke up in my bed,pretty tired from last night. I don't even know how I got to my bed. I got so fucking drunk at that party. I don't even know who got me to the school. The last thing I remember was that I felt dizzy and I fall asleep in that creepy guy...Shabnam...I think was his name. S backyard.

Anyways. I did my morning routine,and I got to class. We learned how to make mellow yellow. It was pretty fun, untill I saw that one person.

He came into the room,with his girlfriend Maria. They were fighting again... nothing new actually. They always do. Maria doesn't understand him,and the whole school knows that this bitch cheated on him with the "hot new boy" pfff...a rat. Marcus Lopez was his name. I don't know why she finded him attractive. He was nothing interesting actually,and from what I heard he was a virgin before he met her. What a loser!

Me and Chico were really close. Nothing could keep us apart. But that one day when Maria came into our lives. She changed everything. He started paying more attention to her. Playing w her...and I was jealous of her even since I was a kid.

While we were growing up,she was always with him. She didn't look that happy,and I don't know why he always choosed her,but...that was his decision.

When we got to King's Dominion things got even worse. Chico and Maria started officially dating. He made sure that everyone knew that she was his,and nobody could touch her. I hated her. I hated her with my whole heart. She stole everything I had. My life,my best friend... everything.
I had to be on her place. I had to be with Chico. This was my life...the thing she stole.

She started spreading rumours about me,and she made me and Chico stop talking to eachother. She made everyone make fun of me,and Chico hating me. She told him I had a mad crush on him. Which is- kinda right. Well...was. I don't like him now.

But let's get at nowadays.

They had a fight. I wasn't surprised at that point. Nobody was. I was sad for Chico, because...no matter what,I still had some feelings for this man. Even tho,he is an idiot for staying with a whore like Maria. She doesn't understand him. I don't know what he even finds in her-

Out of all of their screams all I heard was:

Ch: It's over!!! I am done with you!!!

M: You better be! I can't stand you anymore...

I choked. Were they really breaking up?.

I smiled but then my thoughts made my smile disappear.

"No matter if they are not together...you will never replace her. She will always be better than you"

I tried to ignore my thoughts,and yeah. I continued my work. Chico sat next to me.

Ch: Hey Reyna!

R: Get lost!

Ch: Look! I wanna apo-

He couldn't even finish himself...I cut him off. I didn't want to hear a word from him.

R: Are you deaf? I told you to get lost!

He got mad at me. I really wanted to talk to him,but I was scared that the things he will say will be funny jokes about me.

Time passed. I had a few more classes,and then,at the end of the day,I got into my locker. I opened it,so I could put my books in it,but then I got scared, because I heard someone slamming on the locker. I was so pissed. I was ready to curse and even fight the other person,untill I saw it was Chico.

Ch: Reyna! I finally found you!

He said and he smiled at me.

R: I don't wanna talk to you,Chico!

Ch: Oh come on...it was nothing... don't tell me you're still mad about what I did.

R: Nothing?! My feelings to you are nothing?
You fucking picked Maria. I was your best friend Chico!

Ch: No! Look! I wanna-

I was about to cry, that's why I locked my locker,and I ran away to my room.

I layed on my bed,and I started crying. My feelings were a fucking joke to him. This is not the old Chico I know.

I was crying for hours,till someone came into my room. I got up and I wiped my tears.

Ch: Why were you crying?

R: Can't you knock?!

He just rolled his eyes at me.

Ch: Ay! Look! I am here to make you happy!

R: By making fun of me?

Ch: This was the past! Now listen to me!

R: What If I don't want to?

Ch: I will leave then. I tried to be nice to you,but you are the one who's acting like a bitch.

I thinked for a while. Then I decided that I wanna hear him.

R: Okay...go on and be fast! I don't have muxh time!

Ch: But you have time to cry like a baby, hugging the pillows...?

R: Shut uppp! Now come on...go on!

Ch: I wanna be friends again...

R: You think it's gonna happen like that? You came into my room, ask me to be friends again,and I say yes,and everything will be fine again?

Ch: No... that's why I want you to go out w me. Something like a date. We gonna go to a restaurant.

R: With you? Didn't you hate me?

Ch: Come on! It's in the past. Please just go out w me.

R: If that's the only way to get you off me...okay. I will come!

He just smirked at me looking me up and down.

Ch: Perfect. Meet me outside of the school at 8:00 o'clock.

R: Fine!

He got up from the bed,came closer to me, moved my hair behind my ear,and whispered in his low sexy voice.

Ch: Wear something nice tonight... We're going on a date...

He said as he pulled away from me,and smirked at me.

Ch: See you later... princess...

I couldn't even say a word I froze. He just looked at me up and down and smirked before he left. I felt like I was in heaven. I've never felt so happy before.

I quickly started looking for an nice outfit. I looked through a lot of them,but then I went with the classy one. Tight black dress,and hoop earrings.

I was putting on my earrings,when the door opened,and In the mirror I saw it was Chico.
I turned around to see him, closing the door,and looking me up and down while smirking. I immediately blushed,and smiled.

R: I thought I had to see you outside school?

Ch: I couldn't wait...I wanted to see you.

R: Oh...well...um-

He came closer to me,and moved some of my hair behind my ear,grabbed my face and made me look at him. I was having a heart attack at this moment. I couldn't breathe. I was looking at his eyes,and at his smile. I couldn't even realize that I was blushing.

Ch: Are you blushing?

I pulled away immediately,trying to hide my face and calm myself down.

R: I was not!!! Why would I be blushing from you? Ew!

Ch: Your face said otherwise! You looked like a tomato...

He said as he laughed playfully. I couldn't even say anything. I just got mad at him,even tho he was right. I turned around, trying to change the subject.

R: Are we gonna go? Or we gonna stay here playing games?!

Ch: I love playing games...but let's go. We gonna be late.

He said as he opened the door for me.

I got out,and yeah. We both walked out of the school,when I saw Maria. She didn't even say anything. She just ran away.

We got into the car,and he started driving.

R: So...where are we going?

Ch: You gonna see... It's a suprise.

R: Come on... Tell meeee!

Ch: It's a suprise,princess...

R: PRINCESS?!

He looked at me for a minute,and bit his lips.

Ch: Yeah...princess...it suits you. You're beautiful.

R: oh well- Thank you...🥰

Ch: No need to thank me for saying the thing that's obvious.

I just smiled,and while he was talking to me. I falled asleep. I don't know when we got there,but I remember that I woke up,when he opened the door for me.

R: HUH?! <We here already?

Ch: Yeah...want me to help you...?

R: No...i am fine...

I said as I tried to walk alone,but I couldn't even stay on my feet. I fall in his arms.
He just closed the car door,and said:

Ch: Looks like you can't...

He said as he picked me up bridal style. I wrapped my hands around his neck and layed my head on his chest.

We got into my room,and he let me rest on my bed. I just took off my shoes.

Before he could leave,I got up, and I tapped his shoulder.

R: Chico!!!

Ch: Yes?

R: Thank you for the AMAZING night!

He smiled at me. And told me it was actually nothing. He wanted to suprise his best friend.

I just hugged him. Surprisingly,he hugged me back.

Ch: You should go to sleep, princess...

R: I- but-

I let go of him and I looked up at him, while he slide his hand on my face,and made me look at him.

Ch: Go take some rest, Princess...you need it.

He was so caring. I just. I really wanted to kiss him at that moment,even tho it might be wrong. I was going for it,but then I stopped.

He smirked at me,and he kissed me. It was a passionate kiss. I didn't hesitate. I kissed him back. We had a mini make out session,but then he pulled away,and slide his thumb down at my bottom lip,while locking his,and then he looked at me.

Ch: Now princess...You go to bed,and take some rest for tommorow...

R: We don't have classes tommorow...

Ch: I wasn't talking about classes...

R: What?

He just kissed my forehead and winked at me as he left.

I got to bed and I tried to sleep,but after what happened it was hard to fall asleep.
I couldn't stop thinking about it.

Author's note:

Hey,Reyna! I hope you like the story!

_____________________________________________

Hey Guys! If you like the story please vote  for it! And comment below your requests! I will do more stories! I could do stories for all the Deadly Class Characters. Just comment your requests below! 🌟🥰

Have a great day/night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 98.3K 65
#1 in ROMANCE Started Jan. 2019 Completed April 2019 Rio fanfic [au] When a registered nurse of Detroit crashes her car into the car of a gangster...
59.8K 1.7K 33
Cursed by the 'Moreno' family name, the odds were never in your favor. Single handedly raising your baby sister and dealing with your junkie mother w...
75.3K 774 83
REQUESTS ARE OPEN! Cover by: @CoversForfree20010 Anywho, enjoy a range of imagines from one of our favourite pirates: Harry Hook. #1 imagineyourotp 3...
206K 2.9K 131
Imagines and headcanons of the characters off of The Black Phone. Join the adventure of your imagination to my book. I also post some off my Tumblr:D...