Innocent

By starizarr

Capri never thought twice when she had to use her charm in her favor. She was sweet but manipulative. Innocen... More

The Funeral
His little girl
Boundaries
Flower
Guns & kisses
Dinner party
No undergarments
Red circle & black X
Hitman
Happy birthday
Birthday Sex
Yellow
Charity ball
Possesion
The stepsister
Blackmail
Three
Freedom
His
The chairman
Engaged
Wedding planning
The wedding
Ice cream
Innocent
Credit

Marcella & The redhead

10K 206 126
By starizarr

Capri looked at over at the gorgeous man beside her, sometimes she wondered if it was best to just leave the relationship as it was and act like a normal seventeen year old but every time he looked at her with those beautiful eyes the idea was thrown at the window as soon as it came in.

"Thank you again Mateo for taking me to school on my first day, I must say I'm a bit nervous". She revealed as she bit her lip anxiously.

Mateo chuckled heartedly as he lifted his hand to ruffle her hair, Capri's face fell at his actions nonetheless deciding to ignore it as she fixed the messy strands.

"You'll do fine, plus it is your last year amore mío, it will fly by". He reassured her with a squeeze to her bare thigh.

A tingly sensation creeped through her.

"I hope so". She grinned, gazing as the school came into view, it was huge.

She looked over at Mateo who had parked in front waiting for her to step out.

Shifting in her seat, she sat on both legs as she leaned over to kiss him on the cheek.

"Will you be picking me up"? She asked, playing with the collar of his dress shirt as a small pout appeared on her delicate features.

"I can't, not today at least, I'll have one of my men pick you up instead". He answered, tucking in her hair behind her ear.

It was all just an innocent interaction for all the outside viewers, even for Mateo but for Capri it was what she wanted it to be.

She was sure he was a good kisser and she knew he was even better in bed something she was desperate to find out.

"Okay I understand. Busy, busy, busy"

Capri once again leaned in to kiss him on the cheek before opening the car door to step out for her first day.

Skipping her way towards the entrance, she made sure her skirt rose with each jump, hoping her conquest would enjoy the view.

Mateo's face fell as he watched her run off, noticing how her skirt lifted with each bounce to her feet.

He would need to speak to her about making adjustments to her uniform.

High school boys were relentless but grown men could be worse, he cared for her and he wanted to make sure no one harmed a hair on her head.

She was young and pure, Mateo wanted her to preserve that until the right man came along to love her the way she deserved.

*

Capri made her way down the hall trying to find the principal's office.

She halted when the name on the door came in to view.

Direttore Colombo, she knocked.

"Accedere"! The voice boomed. (Enter)

Capri opened the door her eyes zeroing in on the principal who stood next to his desk as he read through some papers, the man looked to be in his early thirties.

He had shaggy brown hair, sporting a five o'clock shadow that made him look more manly than what he already was, he also looked strong but not as strong as Mateo.

His eyes met hers and they wasted no time in trailing down her body before returning to her face.

"You must be the new student"?

Capri grinned before entering as she closed the door behind her.

*

A great day would've been an understatement when speaking of Capri's first day of school.

She had a blast and she had already made a friend, her name was Isabela and she was coming over her house on the weekend, she couldn't wait to tell Mateo about her day.

Capri dropped her bag as soon as she entered, quickly removing her suit jacket that she threw onto one of the guards that stood at the door.

She ran towards the kitchen, her hair and skirt moving in sync, she couldn't wait to stuff her face with food.

Capri quickly halted in the doorway, finding Mateo chatting with some of his men.

She would've liked to continue her path towards the fridge but a blonde she didn't recognize was sitting right next to Mateo, laughing along to whatever he had said.

"Amore mío"!

Mateo opened his arms as he noticed Capri at the entrance, waiting for her to come towards him for a hug, she complied, slowly removing her gaze from the blondy towards Mateo.

"How was your first day"?

She shrugged. "It was ok".

"This is Marcella, she's.. a good friend of mine". Mateo spoke as he introduced his lady friend, Capri had noticed his slight pause.

"Capri". She extended her hand waiting for it to be accepted which Marcella happily took in.

"Mateo has told me all about you, my condolences sweetie". The blonde said with sad eyes as she pulled Capri in for a hug.

Oh god, Capri was hoping she'd be a bitch, she had a feeling she was wrong.

"Well, Marcella and I will get going, we have somewhere to be". He said as he and the blonde stood up.

"Where are you going"? Capri quickly asked, wincing at how desperate her voice had sounded.

"Aren't you a little nosy"? Marcella chuckled as she tapped Capri's nose.

Okay she was a bitch, confirmed.

"Just a reservation that we have, I'll be back later". Mateo didn't give her another glance as he placed his hand on Marcella's lower back.

Capri balled her fists in anger, her appetite had completely dissipated.

*

She had waited the whole night to talk to Mateo but there was still no sign of him, maybe she could surprise him in his bedroom? He did see her as his sweet little girl.

There wouldn't be any harm in doing so.

Closing the door behind her, she slowly walked in before jumping on his bed, it smelled like him.

She was walking around his grand room stopping at the big shelf of books that stood in the center of one of the walls, she ran her hand through them but quickly halted as she heard voices, especially a loud giggle that resonated on the other side of the door, Mateo wasn't alone.

Capri's eyes widened in fear, her heart beating out of her chest.

She remembered her conversation with Mateo about boundaries and she was sure he'd have at it with her if she was caught in here.

She looked around the room noticing how huge it was but finding it difficult to find a spot to hide, she went old school and opted for under the bed.

Capri noticed her mistake when both parties entered the room and quickly fell on top of the mattress, she wanted to vomit.

Her eyes followed their movements, watching from the side as shoes were removed and clothing was discarded.

Something had caught her eye and it was the fact that the dress that was removed was not the same one Marcella was wearing this afternoon.

Capri wiggled her way to the corner of the bed, remembering a big mirror that would give her a view of whatever was going on on top of her.

Her eyes widened like saucers as she watched Mateo and the woman who was not Marcella.

She was a redhead and she was having the time of her life.

Capri gazed at their movements watching as the woman smirked at Mateo before giving him a push so he could fall back on the bed.

Mateo was completely nude and he was grinning at the woman before him, Capri died a little bit inside.

She knew he didn't love her, hell, he probably didn't even know who she was and possibly only met her today but that didn't stop Capri from feeling any less heartbroken.

The redhead wrapped her right hand around Mateo's shaft before slowly lowering her mouth towards it, never removing her gaze from his as she did so.

Before she had the chance to fully connect with his cock Capri shut her eyes, turning her head to the other side as she didn't want to see that bitch do wonderful things to Mateo.

*

It had lasted about an hour and Capri was on the verge of exploding with anger.

Mateo escorted the redhead out before making his way towards the bathroom, shutting the door behind him.

Capri took this opportunity to crawl from under the bed finally taking in a much needed breath but gagging as she inhaled the smell of sex.

"Fucking disgusting". She whispered to herself, quickly bolting towards the door as she slammed it shut behind her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 39.4K 44
[Originally published in 2018 but deleted twice in 2021] [This is the first book of the "Mrs. Mafia" trilogy] Arabella Bianchi was born into the mafi...
2.7M 72.8K 35
"Il Mio Amore, wait and see what I have planned for you." Adriano said with a smirk that made my stomach churn. All I could do was turn my head aw...
63.8K 29 9
"Ren's warm forehead presses against mine, and I feel his breath tickle my cheek as he speaks. "I could lose myself in the scent of your skin," he mu...
541K 13.8K 71
Looking at myself in the mirror I studied my reflection. I exhaled a long surrendering sigh into the quiet that was my bedroom. I kept telling myse...