Obsession Nct Mafia

By Zuleyma64

She was young. She was average. She was the one they wanted. It was common for them to get a little obsesse... More

00:
01:
02:
03:
04:
05:
06:
07:
08:
09:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
Ima get fired
15:
Super M
16:
17:
18:
Oi
19:
20:
Heya good news
21:
22:
23:
24:
Yo yo im crazy
25:
Bonus: Immortal
26:
27:
28:
29:
30:
31:
32:
extra:
33:
Yo ❀️
Dah Live
34:
35:
36:
37:
38:
39:
40:
41:
42:
43:
44:
45:
46:
47:
48:
49:
50:
51:
52:
53:
54:
55:
56:
57:
58:
59:
60:
61:
62:
63:
64:
65:
66:
67:
68:
69:
71:
72:
73:
74:
75:
76:
77:
78:
79:
80:
81:
82:
83:
Extra;
84:
85:
86:
87:
88:
89:
90:
91:
92:
93:

70:

2.8K 152 218
By Zuleyma64

Arc II Finale:
Y/n...Typing:/

⚠️: blood, sad elements, sexual content.

Y/n's view:
Taking over the role of the medic was hard. I had no clue what I was doing. But I tried my best by remembering what Zuley would usually do.

I managed to help YangYang.

I never would've imagined it was him who helped in kidnapping, but from what I could tell..he was guilty about it for months. He kept asking for forgiveness.

"Yang Yang." I spoke up making him look at me. "You're forgiven. I didn't even know it was you...but I can tell it affected you mentally worse then it did to me."

Yang Yang smiled. "Thank you..Y/n."

I approached Jisung. He was still holding the gun in his hands. His hands shaking uncontrollably.

I tried taking the gun out if his hands but he pulled his hands back. "I'm keeping it..."

Taeyong was also shaking sitting besides him.

"Taeyong."

"Sm really is dead.."

"He is." I said patting his leg. "But it's time for us to go. I don't know where but we can't sit in an alleyway all day."

"Let's wait for Yuta Hyung." Jeno said as he stared at his phone. He was looking at a picture of him, Yuta, and Zuley.

I clenched my fist. " he had to fight with her before this too.."

"Not every relationship is perfect." Jaehyun muttered. He wiped the blood off his face. "But Im sure it's Eating up Yuta inside."

"You're right..."

Yuta's view:

I didn't care what everyone was telling me.
They kept saying she won't make it alive to the hospital. But I know Zuley better, she may seem like a weak girl but..she's stronger then most men I know.

I swooped her up in my arms, she hissed in pain as she looked at me.

"Zuley I'm taking you to the hospital."

"You told me to go die..I took that personally." She joked...even in this state she could joke.

I clutched her close to me and ran down the staircase. She kept groaning in pain.

(Play the music)
I placed her on to the motorcycle and I got on.
"Zuley, hold on to me."

"Okay." She muttered softly and wrapped her arms around me.

I could feel her blood soaking my back.
I took a deep breath as I held back my tears.

I started driving, making sure she was still holding on.

"Yuta.."

"Hm?" I hummed as I tried looking around the city for the hospital.

She passed me a key, I had seen it before. She always carried it wherever she went, but never once talked about it.

"Give this to Taeyong..I know..you guys need a place." She coughed and spat out blood to the side she took a deep breath before speaking again. "It's my home in Utah..I give it to nct...lay low there for a bit...I know there's a lot of things you don't know about me..but there..you'll know all about me. The address is...(some address in my boring state of Utah)."

"Hey Give it to him yourself."

She shook her head and nuzzled her face into my nape. "And...tell my mom I love her."

"Zuley..you're not going to die on me."

She giggled. That darned giggle that I loved. "I'm grateful you tried."

I tried going faster. I know there should be one around here.

"Yuta..I. love you..thanks for everything."

"I love you too." I said back to her. The tears falling down my face since I felt desperate, and I didn't see a hospital around. "Hold on alright. We still need to get married."

The rest of the trip was quiet.
I had a one sided conversation for a while.

And at one point, her grip loosened. Making me stop, I caught her before she fell off the motorcycle.
Her face was pale, but I could tell...she was relaxed and calm.

We're we on a highway to heaven?

I gripped the key in my hand and yelled out in frustration.

We were outside of the hospital.

I still carried her inside..hoping for the impossible.

///
Y/n's view:
Liv was crying uncontrollably while Doyoung held her. "Jess!!!"

Sungchan was holding her hand. Also letting out a few tears, the three of them had grown up together.
She was practically another little sister for him.

I was sitting in Renjun's lap, he had his head on mine as he cradled me. I admit it felt comfortable to be babied by Renjun. It wasn't something he'd normally do.

Morkly joined our cuddle pit, by snuggling me from behind.

Mark carried Angela over here. Chenle followed after him. Angela, was looking at all of us. "Where's everyone else?"

Kris was crying like a mess. "They're gone..Jess is gone."

I froze when Yuta approached us.

He tossed a key towards Taeyong.

Taeyong caught it and grasped it tightly.
"This is..Zuley's."

"She said she had a place for us to stay low." Yuta spoke up. "She asked me to give to you."

"In Utah." Jaehyun nodded. "Even on her last breaths she thought of us."

Jeno choked on his sobs.

"She's not dead..." Yuta spoke up. "She's in critical condition at the hospital."

(Ima be honest..at first I did wanna kill off my character since I hate myself..but I realized some of you guys love my character. So I'll keep it going."

"Zuley is alive!" I asked jumping up.

Yuta nodded. "For the first time in my life I prayed..they managed to save her. She's just in a critical condition."

Seulgi showed up in a black van. "Guys..I rented out a hotel..let's go and rest up."

"How did you avoid the cops?" Lucas asked pointing at Yuta.

"I paid the nurse and doctor to stay quiet." Yuta said showing his empty wallet.

I walked over to Jisung and offered my hand to him. "Let's go Jisung."

He stared at my hand before taking it.

I walked forward along with Seulgi, Taeyong, and Jisung.

Seulgi wiped off a Golden badge but instead of placing it on herself she gave it to Jisung.

"Sister?" He asked looking at it.

"You killed him..I think the company should belong to you."

Jisung glanced at Taeyong.

"Hyung..I can't do it..please someone else take it."

Taeyong sighed and took the badge. "I'll hold on to the business until..Jisung feels prepared to do it."

Jisung nodded. "I'll never be ready..but please, you take it Taeyong."

Taeyong glanced at me.

I froze when I saw him staring at me.

"What?"

He placed the badge in my hand.

"Y/n...help me to take care of it."

Renjun walked up to me and raised his eyebrow at Taeyong.

"Y/n. This business is the reason your life was ruined. I want you to have power in it too, it's the least I could do."

I clenched my hand around it.
"It's not like I can go back to living a normal life anymore..I'll take my share..and I'll help you with it."

Jaehyun smiled. "So what now. The enemy we had..he's dead."

"Relax in riches." Hendery asked as he stretched.

"I want to find my sister still." Seulgi said as she stared at the sky.

I nodded. "I want to find her too. I'm sure my mom would love to see her again."

"But what if she's dead?" Jisung asked as he crossed his arms.

"At least find her body."

"For now let's just relax and lay low in Utah." Taeil said as he closed his phone.

"Nct is still the hottest topic in Korea. We won't be able to go back in a bit."

We all started walking towards the hotel. We got in through the back since we didn't want people to see us all bloodied up and hurt.

I took a relaxing shower.I let my mind wander.

Am I new mafia boss??? I can finally have my family in a mansion. I could even buy one for the oneus boys.

And Renjun..we can live in one ourselves.

I jumped when I heard the bathroom door open.
"Sorry Y/n.. I'm just getting something."

I heard Renjun say.

"Ah okay."

He opened the shower curtain making me jump.

"What are you trying to get!" I screamed at him.

His eyes were looking into mine.

"I want a kiss."

He kissed me and came into the shower with me.
His hair got wet as he kissed me.

I blushed feeling completely exposed to him.

But from what I could tell, he didn't even look down he kept his eyes in mine the whole time.

When he stopped kissing me he giggled along with me. "I'll leave now."

"But you're all wet." I said smacking his back as he turned his back to me.

"I know..I just couldn't resist." He said as I kicked him out of the shower.

This man..I love him.

I watched him leave the bathroom soaking wet.

Then I heard a loud Haechan in the background.
"Oh my god!! Renjun isn't a virgin anymore!"

Nct arc II -end-

Nct arc III _start_

Thanks for reading I'll update the new arc soon!! I love y'all and it's going to get very fun from here!! Thank you!!! My Rozes!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 1.9K 51
"The guy that I secretly had a crush on, the guy that I never thought would notice me, today, he broke my heart into pieces and left me heartbroken...
152K 4.5K 30
Two broken hearts allured to mend oneself. Γ— 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙨𝙝 𝙬𝙀𝙧𝙙𝙨 β€’ do not plagiarize my work !! κ’° π–Όπ—ˆπ—†π—‰π—…π–Ύπ—π–Ύπ–½ κ’± season 1 out of 3 --- β˜† #1 o...
2.4M 106K 37
- She never knew giving a boy a band aid would lead to this - Gang! Au #1 in Mark #2 in kpop Thank you guys!!
261K 6.2K 55
He was in a mafia gang, she was an innocent girl. When they cross paths, what would happen? β€’Mafia/soulmate au. Highest ranking: #1 NCT !! (x5 and m...