Hurting.. MC BOOK

By AlexaBlake03

I remember that it hurt.. Loving him hurt; Missing him hurt; Seeing him hurt; Being away from him hurt even m... More

๐ป๐“Š๐“‡๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”- Introduction.
๐ป๐“Š๐“‡๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”- Chapter 1.
๐ป๐“Š๐“‡๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”- Chapter 2.
๐ป๐“Š๐“‡๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”- Chapter 3.
๐ป๐“Š๐“‡๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”- Chapter 4.
๐ป๐“Š๐“‡๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”- Chapter 5.
๐ป๐“Š๐“‡๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”- Chapter 6.
๐ป๐“Š๐“‡๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”- Chapter 7.
๐ป๐“Š๐“‡๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”- Chapter 8.
๐ป๐“Š๐“‡๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”- Chapter 9.
๐ป๐“Š๐“‡๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”- Chapter 10.
๐ป๐“Š๐“‡๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”- Chapter 11.
๐ป๐“Š๐“‡๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”- Chapter 12.
๐ป๐“Š๐“‡๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”- Chapter 13.
๐ป๐“Š๐“‡๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”- Chapter 14.
๐ป๐“Š๐“‡๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”- Chapter 15.
๐ป๐“Š๐“‡๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”- Chapter 16.

authors note..

1.2K 43 10
By AlexaBlake03

Good evening, 

I am here to say that I AM FINALLY BACK and that I am so sorry for the long break.

I had my baby, her name is Azriella Indigo. 
I had decided on her middle name thanks to our OG girl, without her, I wouldn't of gotten the chance to meet you guys, The Devil Renegades is our family & I cannot wait to continue on with this journey with you all.

new chapters coming soon <3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

651K 12.6K 44
โ๐™‹๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™„๐™จ ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™„๐™จ ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ, ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š๐™จ ๐˜ผ๐™ก๐™ก ๐™„ ๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™„๐™จ ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™‹๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃโž - ๐˜ฝ๐™–๐™ž๐™ก๐™š๐™ฎ...
389K 9.9K 45
Isabella had never really fit into the mold that her family was forcing her in. Luckily, she finds a place that accepts her as she is. However, she d...
2.3M 59.1K 44
Being a foster kid, she couldn't wait to be able to leave the group home. Finally eighteen, and the help of her mentor at the group home, she was abl...
258K 9.4K 33
~Updating every other Tuesday~ First book: Ripper - Hell Rider's MC #1 - ~Note: Cannot be read as a stand alone book ~ Bryan "Alpha" Taylor has had...