PERFECT PAIN

By Gianna3010

'THE ONLY TIME I FEEL ALIVE IS WHEN I FIND SOMETHING I WOULD DIE FOR' ✨ Sequel to 'OBSESSION' ©️Gianna3010✔️ More

•|1|•
•|2|•
•|3|•
•|4|•
•|5|•
•|6|•
•|7|•
•|8|•
•|10|•
•|11|•
•|12|•
•|13|•
•|14|•
•|15|•
•|16|•
•|17|•
Idk
•|18|•

•|9|•

1K 50 38
By Gianna3010

"I hate you so much." Alex whispered as he was nearing Mirae's table.

She turned towards him and smiled wickedly.
"Mina, we can order now."
"Sure! Okay so-

"Wow you're so pretty." Alex whispered not tearing his eyes from her face.

Mirae opened her mouth to say something but got interrupted by another voice speaking; from the adjacent table.

And let's just say... Alex didn't take that very well..

"Oohhh how much for one night miss?"

His eyes darkened and he put the notepad on our table with a thud.

"How bout' you get the f*uck outta' here and never show me your face again unless you want me to break your bones hmm?"

The other boy frowned but stood up and left anyways, hmm I wonder why.

My questions was answered when Alex turned around and I could see the gun tucked in his waist band.

"Alex!! Keep the gun hidden." Mirae whisper-yelled.

"He has a gun?!?!" Mina looked at Alex frantically.

He moved towards her shaking frame and made her look at him-

"Relax love. It's not for you.. well, technically it's for you- FOR YOUR PROTECTION." He corrected himself when he could sense her getting more scared.

"I'm hungry." Mirae stated with a blank face.

"Just cause you ain't getting any from Jeno these days makes you more of a c*ockblocker honey."

Mirae's eyes widened at what Alex said while he just went to put his gun aside while Mina.. just laughed.

"I hate him." She whispered.

"Too bad I-I love h-him." Mina said while holding her giggles.

Mina and Mirae were the only ones in the café along with the staff working and Alex; who wasn't very far away.

And let's just say that except the staff, everybody and everything froze at what Mina said. Mirae stopped her hands mid air, Alex turned around slowly and Mina stopped breathing.

"I- I didn't m-mean it like that.. it's okay I didn't mean it like that I didn't. Trust me, I-

"I love you too."

"Oh god just kiss already!" Mirae gushed but stopped when Alex actually ran towards Mina and kissed her hard.

"I-I didn't mean literally idiots but aww."

From that day, those two were inseparable- be it team meetings, a moment before missions or just normally eating with the entire fam, those were stuck together now.

He would never admit it but I knew that Jeno was worried about Mark, he still blamed him; not just for that night but for everything that happened between them earlier.

So Mirae decided to take him out on a date.

I was struggling to put my earrings while he was busy leaning on the door frame, with arms crossed and a stupid smirk on his face.

I looked at him through the mirror and I mean it- I really checked him out from top to bottom an didn't realise the earring was already hooked where it was supposed to be.

White polo button up shirt with sleeves folded, matched with black pants and a handsome boy. Yes.

"How long have you been standing there?"

"Not long. Just 20 minutes."

My eyes widened and I instantly froze.

"Wait!!" I moved towards him and pulled him inside.

"So you m-mean to say that-

And of course, he didn't let me finish.

"Yes I did see you change and don't you think it's a bit late to shut the door?"

"Je-

"What if it was someone else standing there and watching you change huh? Either start noticing your surroundings more or start to remember to always shut your door while you strip- or else I won't hesitate to."

He pulled her flesh close to his body and nuzzled his nose inside her hair, hands on her waist.

"Do you understand love?"

He moved his head and looked at her with his jaw clenched.

"Be thankful it was just me because I've already seen everything. But if I ever see this happening again, I swear to god I'll have you-

"UURRGH THE OLD JENO IS BACK COME ON WE NEED TO LEAVE!" She screamed while rushing towards the door with a giggling Jeno behind.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

"Did you really have to do this?" Asked Jeno who was being pulled by Mirae for a walk.

They had their dinner at a beautiful setting, all arranged by Mirae along with the help of Lucas, who knew the owner of this place nicely.

"Why? You don't like it?" She pouted.
"Love." He warned with a dark eyes

She stopped abruptly and frowned at him.
"What?"

"One; Stop pouting until you want me to kiss the daylight's out of you and two; How can you assume that I wouldn't like this?!?!" He exclaimed, pointing at the decorations around them.

He pecked her lips in a soft motion "I love everything single thing you do".

"I love the way you talk." He kissed her forehead
"I love the way you smile." He kissed her nose
"I love the way you breathe." Finally he gave her what she wanted.
A beautiful kiss which melted her every single time.

He moved his head and looked at her, with an emotion she couldn't decipher.

"When we get home though, you're gonna forget whose air you were breathing love."

Excuse me

I'm-
Speechless.
118k
WAT 😀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 437 30
🜚 Idol AU 🜚 Jaemin X OC 🜚 Aespa 5th member 🜚 There will be spelling mistakes so don't come for my neck
731K 21.2K 64
♧ʜᴇ's ᴄᴏʟᴅ . . . . ♧ʙᴜᴛ sᴛɪʟʟ sᴏᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴡᴀʀᴍ. •ᴍᴀғɪᴀ ᴀᴜ
2.9M 127K 84
➥ Mafia/Gang au ➥ "I could shoot you dead right here- don't try it."
579K 26.6K 66
❝You always need a hideout, when there's monsters outside right?❞ [ZOMBIE AU]