☆ I Want To Break Free ☆ Ston...

By _heavensdo0r

Female Insert ____ "...I guess I'll help. But only because I see this as a get out of jail for free pass." ... More

☆ Character Info ☆
☆ Prologue ☆
☆ Chapter 1 ☆
☆ Chapter 2 ☆
☆ Chapter 3 ☆
☆ Chapter 4 ☆
☆ Stand Pic + A/N ☆
♡ Valentine's Special ♡
♡ Valentine's Day 2 ♡
☆ Chapter 5 ☆
☆ Wowza ☆
☆ Chapter 6 ☆
☆ Chapter 7 ☆
☆ Chapter 8 ☆
☆ Chapter 9 ☆
☆ Chapter 10 ☆
☆ Chapter 11 ☆
☆ Chapter 12 ☆
☆ Chapter 13 ☆
☆ Chapter 14 ☆
☆ Chapter 15 ☆
☆ Chapter 16 ☆
☆ Chapter 18 ☆
☆ Chapter 19 ☆
☆ Chapter 20 ☆
☆ Chapter 21 ☆
☆ Chapter 22 ☆
◇ Halloween Special ◇
☆ Chapter 23 ☆
☆ Chapter 24 ☆
♤ Christmas Special ♤
☆ Chapter 25 ☆
☆ True Ending ☆
☆ Good Ending ☆
☆ Bad Ending ☆
☆ Ending: Jolyne Cujoh ☆
☆ Ending: Ermes Costello ☆
☆ Ending: Foo Fighters ☆
☆ Ending: Weather Report ☆
☆ Ending: Narciso Anasui ☆
☆ Ending: Secret Ending ☆
☆ Final Notes ☆

☆ Chapter 17 ☆

1.7K 79 64
By _heavensdo0r

☆ Chapter 17: Rise of Mickeyism ☆

▪︎▪︎▪︎

Well, now that you were done trying to beat up your friends, it was back to the regularly scheduled 'Where the fuck is Pucci' show. 

The best idea Jolyne had was to split up, so while she, Ermes and Emporio went one way, you had to go with Anasui and Weather Report. 

As the three of you walked down the street in silence, in the pouring rain, you let out a sigh.

"Y'know..I want to start a cult."

Both Anasui and Weather looked at you oddly.

"Yea..yea, a cult. And we're going to worship..uh..Mickey. We're gonna fucking worship him, and then at the end of every day gather around the campfire and sing that one song about hot dogs.."

You closed your eyes a bit, feeling the rain tap against your eyelids.

"Yea..Pucci will be our first sacrifice to Mickey."

"Um..Y/N, we need to find him first." Weather said. "Besides..I want to know what he has taken from me." His gaze was distant. "Yea, well I wanna kill him. I thought he was cool, but he was just stupid. I can't just forgive him when he killed F.F. The only way I'll be happy to see him is if he's fucking dead."

"Same. I will protect Jolyne from that asshole." Anasui declared. "Hey, don't forget me. How am I supposed to be jealous of Jolyne if you don't give me a reason to? In your little daydream where we all get together or something."

Anasui gasped. "Y/N..you're a genius. Yes..I think that'll work. I saved your life from an evil person, and due to my devilish looks and flirtatious personality, you've fallen head over heels. However, that's when the beauty Jolyne comes i-"

"Sorry to interrupt, but I've gotta piss." You stated.

And so, you changed directions to the nearest bathroom, hiding as you saw police cars speed by. Not as fast as Lightning McQueen though.

As you went to the bathroom, Anasui turned to Weather. "Say..that birthmark on you..I saw Jolyne had it..as well as her father." He noted. "Why were you at Green Dolphin?"

"All I can say is that the priest is my enemy. He's taken something from me..and I need to get it back." Weather stated quietly, a determined glint in his eyes.

"And..Y/N. I've seen you gravitate towards her. Last time I checked, I don't have room for you. So, gladly leave her al-"

"That was honestly the best piss I've had in a few months. Oh, fuck, am I interrupting something?"

Weather shook his head. "No."

"Ok, good."

You then frowned. "How are we gonna avoid the cops? They know which car we took, so we can't use that. And walking would just be a pain in my ass."

Anasui glanced at Weather, who was silent. "I dunno. Stealing a car would also be a bad idea..how about we take the bus?" He questioned.

It was then you noticed an old man walking down, carrying a heavy bag, as he appeared to be struggling a bit. "Are you waiting for the bus?" He asked. "..I feel very good right now. The pain in my knees is even gone. There's even a light shining through the clouds.."

You looked up, seeing that a singular gap between the cloud was shining on the old man. You paused, before looking at Weather. 

You then walked forwards. "Hey. How about I take those bags off of you? I'll carry 'em to your car." You offered.

The old man looked shocked. "Really? Oh, you're so sweet, young lady..but how can I repay you?"

You paused, before shrugging. "I don't need repayment. What counts is the thought that makes you feel good about yourself." You stated. The old man then smiled. "Well, how about I repay you by giving you three a ride? You can get off whenever." He offered.

You glanced back at the two men as you took the old man's bag. "Thanks for that..I suppose that we'll accept your offer." You decided, before going over to the man's truck, and placing the bag inside, before closing the door, and climbing in the back of the truck, where there were crates of magazines. Anasui and Weather got in as well. 

As the old man began to drive, you grinned. "This is better than having to stand in the rain, eh?" You asked. "..I agree. We're very lucky." Weather agreed with you, staring into your soul.

Anasui then paused. "So, Jolyne..where is she heading?" He asked Weather. 

"I can feel that she's going north..so as long as we go north, we'll find her." He responded.

"I miss her." You mumbled, placing  a hand on your cheek. You were soon pulled out of your sadness once you saw a sign that the truck was passing by. "Ooh, Magic Kingdom..hey, maybe Jolyne can wait. Let's go to Disney and ride some rides!" You exclaimed. 

Weather paused, raising an eyebrow. "So the Disney place is up north."

Anasui replied. "Yea..have you never been there? (Or do you not remember?)"  while you gasped. "You don't know what Disney is?! Well shit, Weather. I'm gonna take you there. And you are going to feel so happy, you might explode." You stared at Weather intensely. "I don't think I want to explode, so I'll pass." He stated. 

Anasui then grabbed one of the magazines, and begin to flip through it. You looked at Weather. "I didn't mean literally, Weather Forecast." You stated. 

"Weather Report." Weather Report said.

"Yea, I know, Weather boy." You were startled when Anasui suddenly slammed his magazine down. 

"Look at this, Weather, Y/N!" You both turned your attention to Anasui as he had an angry look on his face. "What a crappy guidebook! None of the Disney characters are on it! I WANT TO SEE THE DISNEY CHARACTERS, GOD DAMN IT! WHERE THE FUCK IS MICKEY?!" 

You let out a gasp. "What the fuck?! This isn't a Disney guidebook without Mickey! Where's Mickey at?!"

"Yea! You can't call it a DISNEY guidebook if MICKEY isn't on it!"

"Mickey has to be front and center! Where is he?! I SWEAR TO GOD, if I don't see Mickey on here soon--"

"If there's no Mickey, THIS SHIT AIN'T DISNEY!"

"This isn't Disney anymore." You stared at the magazine with an empty look in your eyes. "Whoever published this guidebook is dead to me."

Anasui then noticed something moving behind a box. "Hey, there's something here! Diver Down!" Diver Down then knocked the box aside, before grabbing something.

"I got it!"

Weather's eyes narrowed. "There's..more than one of them."

You looked at what Anasui had caught. "Ew, why'd a gremlin hitch a ride on the truck? Hand it over, Anasui, I'm gonna punt it."

Taking a closer look, you saw that the gremlin thing looked an awful lot like Pinocchio.

"Ahh..can't breathe.." With that, the things nose suddenly grew and stabbed Anasui. You then began to approach the 'Pinocchio' looking thing. 

"Y..you shouldn't hurt me. If you hurt me, all of the children around the world will be sad.."

You tilted your head to one side. "Small price to pay in exchange for snapping that puny little neck of yours." You stated. 

Your gaze then traveled to an apple that seemed to have legs. That wasn't the worst part though.

You then pointed at a sleeping woman who looked an awful lot like Snow White. "Aahh! Dead lady on the car! Dead lady!" You then paused, before noticing Anasui seemed to disappear. "Anasui?!" You exclaimed. "Anasui, where did you go? Old man, stop the car!" Weather exclaimed.

You then stood up.

Anasui, however, was confused. "Guys, I'm right here! Guys?!" Yet neither you or Weather heard him.

"He might've fallen off of the truck.." You then narrowed his eyes. "I'm going to find him!" You then ran, and jumped off of the truck.

"Y/N!"

"Y/N, no! I'm right here!"

One of the dwarf's watched you go. 

"Isn't she so heroic? Almost like a prince.." 

"If she's a prince, shouldn't she be trying to wake up Snow White though?"

You landed on the road, and began running back. "Anasui?! Anasui, where are you?"

You then paused, before hearing someone singing. "Huh..?" 

You then began to follow the singing. "Hey, whoever's singing, cut it out! You're kinda annoyin- what the fuck.."

You stared up at a tall tower.

"That was not there before.." You then paused, before suddenly, golden hair was dropped down in front of you.

"Oh shit..what the fuck..?" Before you could even react, you were suddenly climbing the golden hair, and, once you reached the top, you were pulled up by a pretty blonde women, who then kissed you on the cheek. "Ah, my prince..you've returned to me!"

"Okay, you're cute and all, but I'm an escaped convict so I don't think this will work out." 

The blonde lady smiled. "Oh, but it will work out. You and I have fallen in love, and we've agreed to get married once you get me out of this tower. Though..my dress is getting a bit tight."

You were confused. Was this Rapunzel or something? But was it..the Brothers Grimm version? 

"You've given me a piece of silk that I'll make into a ladder. But one day.." She appeared to be reading from a book. "The witch will cut my hair off and send me to live in the wilderness. And when you come to see me..oh dear! She's gonna tell you you're never going to see me again..and then, you're going to leap from this tower into a bush of thorns and blind yourself!" 

"What the hell?!"

This shit was dark as fuck..but how were you going to stop this?

And more importantly, how would you find Anasui and Weather?

▪︎▪︎▪︎

Chapter 17 end woohooo 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3K 59
Somewhere in Florida, the year is 2011, a young teenage girl name Jolyne Cujoh, 19 years old, who happens to be sent to jail, for being framed of a c...
1.2K 82 19
in a world where stands , hamon and ofcourse vampires exists.Y/n was an unfortunant human turned into a vampire out of her own wil by an obssesive fr...
29.8K 1.3K 33
DARK THEMES BE AWARE! • Born in italy Y/n had a difficult childhood growing up Raised by an alcoholic mother and has an absent Father; Y/n tries to l...
3.9K 325 33
Before the summery, this is an X Reader book. Y/n will be used, as well as acronyms like (f/c) and (e/c). These are minimal, but it's worth noting ...