Steve Johnson✓

By kanneywordsmith

ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴs MATURE CONTENT 0πly f0r 18+ readers. #underediting " What I am thinking is to go out fo... More

chapter 1°
chapter 2°
chapter 3°
chapter 4°
chapter 5°
chapter 6°
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 50
chapter 51
epilogue
hey guys

chapter 49

364 27 3
By kanneywordsmith

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ
Mature content ahead.
Go on if you don't have a problem.
And I am warning them who is not comfortable with that, It's not for you so skip it.

_

___________________________________

Sophia P.O.V

You know... I am really feel great carrying his baby in my womb. I am really feeling like it is god's most special gift for me. But,

I am feeling sorry for him not being there with me during pregnancy. I shook my thoughts and looked at the sky. The thing about him hugging me from behind is driving me crazy.

" Care to explain? " he asked me. I smiled, " Great people joins one in stars after their death, " I said and didn't yet finished. " Oh!. Show me Einstein, Edison. I had a wish from my childhood to meet them and ask why you discovered formula for energy and how Edison created the bulb? " he said by raising his head to the sky. " Number of Stars. I think, it's gonna be pain in ass if I am about to find address of any one of them in these many stars " he said and backed hia head to me. I laughed at him. " I am not joking " I replied and he gazed at me in awful look. " Falling stars are called meteors. It sends positive vibes to one who gaze upon them. It's like magic... may be Einstein and Edison fallen too " I said with a teasing tone. We laughed at each other and I faced him who is leaning to his bike having me in between his legs. He cupped my face and our smile disappeared. 

" What is bothering you? " he asked me. I gulped, " What's on your mind? " I blinked at his question. " You regret not being with me during the pregnancy, don't you? " I asked him and he released a painful sigh by nodding. " I am sorry, I know.. how much you wanted have a baby.. I can't help it " I said by downing my look holding hia hands. He shook his head and hugged me. I burried my head to his chest holding him tight. " I am sorry. I TRIED to inform but retreated back seeing you engaged to Becca and.. I thought that you don't believe my words at that time... I am sorry, Steve " I said and cried into his chest digging my nails into the coat on his back. He rubbed his hand up and down my back kissing my temple. " It's not your mistake, princess... It's about fate. Just leave it " he said with so much pain in his voice. " I really am sorry.. please forgive me " I apologised finally. He held my hand to his chest and I felt something wet on my temple. He is crying. " Don' t be sorry. Let's forget about it " he shook his head and pulled me back. I gazed into his eyes. They are worried and painful. " It's okay, it's nothing comparing to be with you guys the rest of my life " he said and gave a peck on my lips. " Smile suites you, princess " he said and I tried hard to smile.

He then leaned to my ear, " I still know that you are as delicious as the dinner we had tonight " he whispered and kissed my ear. I chuckled. Finally he complimented my cooking. He leaned to another side where my eyes to the ground. " If one night of our love making resulted Winnie. I can't say about many more results I get.. I am worried about my shirts now, I need to buy more for your sake " he whispered and peppered a kiss there on my ear. God! If any one can see into my body. I can say that my nerves are sending electricity instead of strength. I am dripping wet.

I can't even think how it will be if he use one shirt for one whole night. I can say tgat he had an entire store fit in his closet and he pointed one item for... Ah!.. stop Sophia.

I am feeling dizzy thinking about his pants, trousers, ties, shoes etc. Etc. I shook my thoughts. " Let's go, it's freezing outside. " he said and we sooner left the beach.

-------

Now, I am laying beside him dressed in my night gown having my back to his bare front. He sounds asleep but his grip on me is still tight as if I escape any second if he loosen it. I chuckled and slowly drifted to a peaceful sleep.

                     Next morning.....

I quickly got freshen and found Steve is not there. I walked to the table and turned off the switches and turned around but froze seeing Steve swimming, this caught me off limit from the glass wall. I walked towards the glass wall and observed him. He swam back and his eyes found me. I think my looks dug a manhole on his back. He stopped swimming and stood where the water level is up to his chest. He smirked and signed me to join him. I stood there thinking for a bit and retreated back into the bathroom leaving out with a black lacy bikini underneath my silk robe. Soon, I am out and infront of him. He ride his hands in his hair and the water dripped down from his hair. Anyone please tell him not to look at me like in a way he is going to eat me alive.

" Wanna stand there or should you like to join me? " he asked by studying me from top to bottom. I tilted my head and loosened my hair freely from the band. " Not with the robe, princess " he said and the lust in his eyes is crystal clear. I smirked at him lightly by descending my hands to the waist band. He licked his lower lip and released the knot. " Dare not to get aroused, Mr. Steve " I replied and dropped the robe on the sand. His eyes went for a ride all over my body and do anyone believe, I can see him aroused 'cause the water is clean, very clean. We can see the sea bed.

I walked towards him slowly into the water. His eyes followed my every step and every time he is wetting his lips when ever they went dry. I came face to face with him and placed my hand on his chest. He groaned and quickly pulled me into his chest. I lifted my eyes to him and gave him a seductive smile.

" What Mr. Steve?... Are you- " I lowered my hands to the V shape on his body and gripped his shorts but a hand held my wrist hard. That's a daring move of mine. " Don't you dare if you want to walk steady this week, princess " he warned me by nudging my nose with his. I closed my eyes and bit his nose lightly more than minimum. I smiled at him and started swimming away from him escaping from him. " Fuck " he cursed under his breathe and followed me by swimming. I chuckled and escaped from his traps.

I turned my head back at him where he used to be right now but he isn't there behind. I observed around and went inside the water. He is not there under the water too. I came back and looked again but he isn't there. I opened my mouth to call for him but i choked on my words when I felt my lingerie off from me. I widened my eyes and turned around. There it is, floating away from me and a pair of hands held my waist tightly to his chest.

" Do you want to be naked, princess?.. or let me get you lingerie " he said and I gritted my teeth. " If you don't want any one of them... then.. let me- " his hands started moving down to my core. I held his hand. " No, " I stated. He chuckled, " wait here, I will get that back to you " he whispered and the next second he is chasing my undergarments. Soon he came back with it and I hid my shy face by swimming. We both enjoyed in water and later Steve excused himself for some work and I am now alone in the house. I dressed into a sweet sundress and stepped down for kitchen to fill my empty stomach. I cooked for myself and froze when I heard the  sound of heels tapping on the marble. I lifted my head and found Becca walking towards me. I released the bowl and it hit the counter before spilling out it's contents around  it.

What is she doing here?... why is she here?...

I observed her every step towards me. " Hey, Hi. Rebecca. " I don't know how I managed to say that. She didn't shown me any emotion.

And... how did she know that we are here?

" Isn't Steve home!? " she asked me. I walked around to reach her where she sat on the couch and I leaned to another one away from her. " He just went out " I replied. It's better to explain her that we are back together again. " Rebecca- " I started but she cut me off.

" Sophia,  I am here to tell him something very important " she said by looking into her lap. " You can tell me and trust me, I will convey that to him. " I assured her. She lifted her head to me and gave me a sad look before lowering her head back to her lap. She gulped and " I am pr-preganat with Steve's baby, Sophia " she said and I fell on the sofa with my eyes wide as like the size of word wide look when we see them in a theatre screen.

She sat beside me in hurry and placed her hand on my shoulder. I jerked and turned my head to her. " I am sorry, I didn't meant to inform you. I was here to tell Steve... I know, that you guys are together again but it was a mistake. He wanted to get rid of his physical frustrations and one night it happened on purpose and we didn't hesitated to give up for each other. In a hurry, we didn't used protection at that moment we both are aroused with sexual desire. And I am not in birth control. " she said by showing herself in sorry and confusion. Tears started from my eyes. It takes seconds to reach their destination.

" And I am now one month pregnant. I thought that you guys aren't but you guys are. I came here that I know Steve's relaxing place. So I guessed it and my guess is right." She said.

My heart shattered into pieces. It's already broken one but this time, some pieces are  missing.

Who am I kidding!... it's all my fault by leaving him. He is a rich man and there isn't any rule to restrict two attracted people in which one of them left alone by his wife. He can't control his desires when he is with a sexy girl who is ready to give what he wanted and the one whom he is going to marry him soon. I wiped my tears and found Becca.

" In fact, I am not saying you to leave him alone for me but give a think. You and your son used to be away from Steve and can live without him. Winnie can stay away from him but me... I was dreaming of him every second and my baby didn't even seen his father. Anyone of us deserves him right. I know, how angry Steve is at you before and I can say how many times he came for me to get relieved. He may changed now buy Sophia... I- I will die if my baby asks me about his father. I didn't want to be like you. I too deserve him right and my baby too. " she said.

I bit the insides of my mouth not to burst infront of her. Yes, she is true. We used to live without him and who will wish for a life like mine. Who wants to live like me.

" And- " I cut her off quickly because her every word ia taking my heart away from me, taking my Steve away from me.

" Becca... I understood. And please give me some time. It takes few days for me to get away from him forever with my son. They are liking each other however. I will... I will this time.. give him divo... divorce. The baby needs father and you too need husband. I know what society talks about a wife without husband and I can imagine how it will treat a girl being pregnant before marriage. You are right. Me and Winnie used to live for four years without him and it's not that hard to bounce back to that life... but just give me a week time. I will clear and set everything for you and the baby too. " I said even though every word I said is choking me inside. Her face lightened with a short smile. " I am sorry. It- ". " Don't be sorry, Becca. You are now carrying his baby. You should be proud for it. And he loves to take care of the baby every day in your womb too. You are lucky for that. As I said, just give me a week time. I will go away as far as possible. And do me a favour " I asked her. " Anything for you, Sophia " she said by holding my hands. I swallowed hard and " Can you get me the divorce papers ready? " I whispered and she nodded at me after a moment. Suddenly her phone started ringing. She gazed  at it and " Sorry, Sophia.  I need to leave. It's an emergency call. I will let you know about the divorce papers soon. " she said and I nodded at her. I gave her a send off and locked the door. I rested my head on the door and cried out my heart.

How can he do this to me?... He should have waited for me!... He should have come to know the truth!?... He should have at least used the god damn protection!?..

I cried out loud. My heart is aching again.

' how can I tell this to Winnie?.. what I want to tell him?.. He is slowly getting used to his father and is loving him more than his toys. I can't hurt him to the most. I can't blame anyone for this. This all started with me, only with me. It isn't his mistake. I know that he won't do if he knows the truth before. But it happened already, Becca is soo nice girl, she suites him perfectly than me. She can take care of him and Amy well. There isn't any reason to reject her. She and her baby have equal right on him compared to me. I am his runaway wife... but I too have feeling and I too have needs.

I quickly got up and rushed back to our room. I slowly walked in closing the door behind me. My phone beeps with a message. I opened it. It's from Steve.

Steve:
             Hey, beautiful... get ready by 8'O clock. I am going to take you out for dinner.

I read it. A sad smile escaped from my lips. I am once again going to leave my love. This time legally and permanently. I dropped my mobile and rushed to the bed. I cuddles into the pillows and cried out.

" Dad... where are you?.. why is this happening to me?... I never once done a mistake by myself. I am not the one to suffer. How can I?.. what can I say to Winnie?... He is a kid. Who rejects dad's care?.. who will tend to leave a husband and father like Steve. I want him. I want to be with him but... he isn't mine anymore.  Becca and her baby needs him the more than me and Winnie. And the only solution is to be away from him forever.

I don't know when I fallen asleep after crying into the pillows. Letting down everything I wanted to release.

--------

Tringgggggg!!!!

God!. My head is aching like some bug entered my brain. Who the hello is calling me now!!??. I groaned and rose up from the bed. My phone is ringing loudly never than before or my ears receiving like that!. I worked towards it and it's Steve.

" Hello " I replied yawning.

" Joe will pick you up in an hour, princess. " he said.

" okay " I replied and seized the call.

I quickly dressed up in a black straps party wear and tied my hair in a bun. Steve loves black and.. my dad too.

Sooner Joe came to pick me up and I Locked the before leaving.

" You looking gorgeous ma'am Sophia " he gave a compliment. " Thank you " I mumbled and started from there.

The events from morning eating my brain and throbbing my heart.

After a long hot shower. I came up with something which will favour both me and Becca. And of course, I don't imagine having two wives for Steve who is the most desirable man of USA and tremendous businessman. I have his memory in the form of Winnie women have some with his dad. I know, Winnie and understand me and our divorce does best to an unborn child... It's just the only time to cherish few more lifelong memories with soon to be called ex-husband and... ex-father. Let this week and with happiness.

" Madam Sophia, we are arrived " Jo said and I came out to real world where dreams doesn't mean to be real. I clutched my purse to me and forwarded to open the door but left staring at the man who open the door for me dressed in total black suit with black glasses. His hair, that's a new style. Pulling his strands back.

He offered his hand to me and I got done with his help.

" You look beautiful, princess " hay complemented.

" You too look breathtakingly handsome " I reply. He smiled and if you smile on my face.

Why can't digest spend this sweet moment with him, with my husband. I just want to spend time with him without thinking about anything. I really don't want to think about anything, I don't want to mind anything because it's just only US only us.

He ushered me to a luxury restaurant. He didn't even cared and look at the staff bowing their heads in respect.

This is the first time for me to be on a date or so called dinner. Everything is so romantic on the table.
And then he offered me a seat and then taking his in front of me. The butler had our order and I sipped the wine. Because I need it more right now. I don't mind of having alcohol. I need it and when I say it, I really need it.

" One thing before, princess. Let's not be like a married couple. Just behave like a love couple on their first date " he said and I nodded at him after few seconds. " So, tell me about yourself " he asked me. I bit the insides of my lower lip.

" Well... I am a type of alien. Nothing understands and can't express my understandings. " I said. " A bit hard to understand. Food addictor... So, what about you? You don't look like one who says ' take it easy ' type. " I said.

" Truth should be bold. I am a businessman, nothing less " he replied. " Look like a model why not try that? " He asked me. I smiled and took one more sip.

" I don't want anyone's e y e s Rome my body except my husband " I replied and shuffled around in his spot. I observed him nudging his nose with his fingers. Our dinner arrived.

" What your expectations about marriage and husband? " I smiled at his question lightly. " Marriage.. that's a sacred one. I want to mean every vow I will make and husband... I just want him to replace my father too " I said. He nodded slightly chewing the meat. " How you want your wife to be? " I asked him. He took a sip of the wine and " To be my soul " he replied. I lifted my head to him and gave him a shirt smile.

Our dinner went along with few sily questions, smiles and few glances. I don't know that a dinner will be this great with him. The dessert arrived and he wiped out my mouth romantically leaving his hot breathe on my face. I loved his cologne. It's mind blowing.

It's leaving time. I hope we spent hours here. I don't want is happening between us. We are unable to talk with each other. Our conversations are with stutters. I can feel him shuffling in his seat minute after minute. And I tucked my legs tight together. I am feeling aroused seeing his shirt now opened two buttons. It feels great sleeping on his chest, his heart beat fills my ears like a soft and pleasant music which can easily drag me into sleep.

"Let's go, princess " he said and guided me to his car. It's not his usual luxury car. It's... It's.. Rolls-Royce phantom tempus sedan interior. Help me God!. I never dreamt of this. My mouth can't be wider in size of this car, I tried my best to widen it but it's not good to behave like that Infront of my husband. I sighed and took long breathe before a hand yanked me and pushed me in. He quickly buckled my seat belt and I found sweat on his forehead, his glasses are no where on his nose. He then closed my door and got into his seat quickly. We were on our way to penthouse. I licked my lower lip just to wet them, I am feeling dry.

" Does every dinner cost a ride in Rolls-Royce?. I never heard like any before " I said. He lifted the end of his mouth and " Not with some one but can be always if it is his wife. " HE said. " So, we are back to married couple! " I asked him. " Yeah, that is what derives us " he replied. As like him, his car smells the same. The very intoxicating one. I fisted my left hand and my nails dug into the soft skin in order to restrict the urging desire that my body is craving for. Even the bun on my head is feeling like a dumbbell. I downed my head but not my eyes and released my hair from the bun. It fallen on to my shoulders and he turned his head to me.

" It suites you perfect " he replied with a groan in his voice. I mumbled a thank you. Doesn't he affected like me?.. doesn't he feeling anything towards me?.

You can say that I am being so desperate for him right now, but understand me.. you may heard a quote,

  -- she will remember the moments you made her feel loved more than the times you said, ' I love you '--

I want to remember him as long as I breathe, even after our partition. If that takes a romantic moment between us then let it be. I don't regret, because he is my soulmate.

" I never saw this car in your garage before " I said. " I won't like to go for office in this. I am not the one to show down my money Infront of my hardworking employees. I like to be a gentle man not a rich bastard in their eyes. And moreover, I don't want to be the topic between ear eaters " he replied. I smiled at him. The music is slow but filling my heart.

" What's bothering you?.. you looking disturbed before " he found it finally. I shook my thoughts and " Nothing, I am feeling afraid and I don't know why? " I replied by playing with my fingers. He looked down at me and held my right hand in his left. He then kissed on my knuckles leaving his eyes on the road. " Nothing will happen. I am here to protect you, no matter my death. " He said and a tear escaped from my eyes. I wiped them out before he caught me. He heard me smiling and held my hand tight the entire ride to penthouse. His warm hand sending hot air into my body.

We reached. He loosened his grip and I took my hand back to unbuckle my seat belt. He opened the door for me like a gentle man and offered a hand. I gently held his hand and he pulled me out quickly that I drove into his arms. He wrapped his hand around my waist and our faces are inches away along with our lips too.

I am in need for his hair. I am so selfish to want his air. Those lips never forgot addressing me princess. That nickname means a lot to me. It reminds of how he treated me, I never once felt my dad's absence when I am with Steve.

Tring!!!!

His phone rung in his pocket. I backed off from his hold and walked inside where he is about to answer the call. I left the door open and took of my itching heels. My way to room is with heels in on hand and purse in another. I am about to turn left but hit the wall with my back when a personality shoved me with him.

My breathe is manufacturing  gasps for me and they delivered me one and I released my newly delivered gasp. My talk funny. Yes, it will and it was just to divert my mind onto positive thoughts. My bare feet are now on cold floor. I can feel how hot my body is.

He removed his coat and dropped it on the floor by resting his forehead to mine with his eyes closed and hands trapping me. I observed the fall and rise of his chest and his clear white skin is visible from the opened buttons. My heart speed matched with him and my lips parted slightly to breathe from it if my nose is not going to work properly.

" S- " is the only letter came from my mouth. His lips collapsed on mine before I am going to complete his name. My head is to the wall and his body is lightly touching mine.

Do anyone can remember the taste of honey?.. I now can taste it on his lips. They are slowly gathering my sweetness. His hands held my head in place and his tongue shot inside my mouth devouring every inch in possible ways. I left my purse and heels down on the floor to clutch the sides of my dress at my legs. His now slow kiss turned to a passionate one. I am feeling hard to match his strength and I gave up. He took my lower lip into his mouth and devoured it like a candy. I am moaning with the sudden raise of heat in my body. He pulled me to his chest by waist and slowly opened his eyes where I closed mine. His hands moved to my underthighs and lifted me up. He wrapped my legs around his waist and my hands around his neck. The kiss was with complete lust. I smiled when I felt his hardness poking my abdomen and pulled his neck close to me. Our lips not interested to leave apart. I am in lost of my breathe. We both pulled apart and gasped loudly. His one hand held my nape and rested his forehead to mine.

" I want you, princess... I am so desperate for you " he whispered in a yell. I rubbed his cheek with my thumb. We closed our eyes feeling our heat. " I want to show you are mine. I want you, princess " he said. I took a long breathe. " I am always your, Steve. There will not be any change in it. I am yours " I mumbled and leaned back. Our eyes met and lust is clear in his eyes. " Make me love, Steve. " I said with low voice and I can see that he understood. The next thing I heard is the thud of the door and there I am on our bed in dark hovered by him. No lights are on but I can still study his face. " I have every right on you, don't I? " He asked me in a gasp. " You have " I said.

His lips again on my swallowed lips but his hands are at the hem of my dress and in one try he took off my dress leaving me in my bra and panties. My breathe raised. He leaned back onto his knees and had an entire look of me. " Even more beautiful, princess " he mumbled and crashed one more time. I kissed him back passionately.

My hands slowly moved up to his chest and without my conscious, I started unbuttoning his shirt. He chuckled in between our kiss. I took off his shirt and moved my hand to threw it away but he held my wrist pressing his lips hardly on mine. " It starts from this shirt, princess. It is what you want to wear after " he said and lowered his lips to my jaw. I closed my eyes in pleasure and he dropped his shirt aside of my head. His exposed skin gestured on my stomach gaining a moan. His lips are sucking the skin in the crook of my neck. My hands went for his hair. He never stopped for a breathe to. His hot tongue on my skin sending much amount of electricity down my spain. " Your skin is so soft like always " he muttered.

" Beautiful " he grinned at me. His eyes never left mine till him discarding rest of his clothes.

" It's been four years " I whispered and he looked down at me in shock having his eyes on me.

" I am feeling great to have you princess " he said. I think he understood that I never had sex after the sensational night with him.

" Trust me. This will be another memorable night for us " he said and bit the skin in my neck as I released. He groaned and " Let me insert one more seed into my small heaven" he whispered in my ear.

I am not getting any idea about his words. " Treasure me inside your womb again " he said.

____________________________________

Enjoy my baby boos.
Mama is waiting for your response over this warming at too warning chapter.

Have a nice day.
See you on next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2M 406K 39
#1 in romance genre (1stJan - 8th Jan.) ( Again placed #1 in romance in Feb) Aaron got up from his seat and walked round the table towards her while...
93.5K 4K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
1.5M 42.2K 57
(WARNING: This is my first story btw. Some parts may be cringe or toxic, but I don't feel like changing anything) I watched as he frustratingly ran h...
76.8K 6K 71
He fell in love with the girl he had a one-night stand with. When her true nature revealed, he hated himself for loving her and decided never to see...