Pokémon journeys Male reader...

By GomuGomu56

(Y/N) is in town waiting to battle Lugia and when it tries to flee he jumps on it and meets 2 unexpected peop... More

Bio
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
Vote
part 22
part 23
Vote closed Results are in
part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 44
So I have decided...
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Rival bio
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102 (short chapter)
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Zoro Pokémon team (may have forgot to post this with the chapter)
Part 110
Part 111 (short chapter)
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
Part 116 (Radio lulled the mischievous stars!)
Part 117
Part 118
Part 119
Pokémon: The Arceus Chronicles 1
Pokémon: The Arceus Chronicles 2
Pokémon: The Arceus Chronicles 3
Pokémon: The Arceus Chronicles 4
Part 120
Part 121
Part 122
Part 123
Part 124
Part 125
Part 126
Part 127
Part 128
Part 129
Part 130
Part 131
Part 132
Part 133
Part 134
Part 135
Episode 122 from Ash's and Goh's perspective
Part 136
Part 137
Part 138
Part 139
Part 140: A Flood of Torrential Gains
Part 141: Toying With Your Motions
Part 142: Paring Pokémon While Parrying!
Part 143: Partners in Time!
Part 144: The Mew From Here!
Part 145: In The Palms of Our Hands!
Part 146
Part 147
Part 148 (Crowned tundra arc part 1)
Part 149 (crowned tundra arc part 2)
Part 150 (crown tundra finale)
Zoro Pokémon (post crown tundra)
Part 151 (masters 8 2 arc begins)
Part 152
Part 153
Part 154
Part 155

Part 43

1.8K 38 34
By GomuGomu56

(Just a pre warning some things in this chapter may not make sense at all, especially with one scene where I'm just making up powers for something for plot convenience, though we don't really know the full capabilities of ???, which I'm sure most of you have figured out who it is by now but I still won't say the name anyway and the reason I say we don't know the full capabilities is because it's never fully explained, explored or developed upon in the games)

Sonia: so there are two people and two Pokemon.

Goh: they're the Pokemon that...

Man: hey you! If you like talking so much we'll have plenty of time later! Use max steel spike now!

(Garbodor uses max steelspike hitting raboot)

Goh: raboot are you alright!

(Raboot nods and gets up)

Goh: use max knuckle!

(Raboot gets up and rushes and punches gmax garbodor knocking it over)

Man: what are you doing! Gmax malodor!

(Garbodor doesn't get up)

Goh: let's wrap it up. Use max flare!

(Raboot uses max flare as gmax garbodor bets back up and uses gmax malodor but before it can completely get the attack off it is hit by max flare as it shrinks back down unable to battle)

Goh: well you want some more.

(Raboot stomps the ground causing him to stumble)

Man: yeah, you're gonna be sorry. (Returns garbodor)

(Rookidee flies off your shoulder and uses pluck on the man as he is plucked in the back before he whacks rookidee away and runs off)

(Y/N): Rookidee! (Catch him in his arms) thanks. (Looks at Goh) that was impressive Goh.

Sonia: wow Goh that was great!

Goh: well for my first dynamax battle it could've been worse.

(Raboot shrinks down)

Goh: you were great raboot! Of course I'd expect no less.

Sonia: of course the statues.

(Y/N): So that's what it meant. This dream vision thing is helping out lots but I wonder what caused me to have it?

(with Ash)

Ash: (hops on Dragonite's back) alright Goh and (Y/N) are at Stow-on-Side so let's head on over. Let's get moving quick.

(Dragonite nods as they head off as Ash remembers Chairman Rose's words)

"From humble beginnings to the position I now occupy. I want this gorgeous nighttime view to be here a thousand years from now and I intend to do everything I possibly can to see that it is"

Ash: a thousand years from now. I can't wrap my head around that.

(Back at the statue)

Goh: you know I saw a Pokemon in the slumbering Weald that looks just like one of the statues.

(Sonia looks surprised)

Goh: it didn't have a sword or shield but when I tried to catch it my pokeball passed right through it and then the fog got really thick and all of a sudden I fell asleep. Maybe that's why it's called the slumbering Weald 

(Y/N): oh yeah! That happened to me well I didn't see one of the dogs but the fog got thick and I passed out and I saw you fighting a red wolf and Ash fighting a blue wolf and then the other things happened.

Goh: HUUUH! You were gonna tell me about this when!

(Y/N): it slipped my mind and don't forget I thought it was a weird dream until this proved it otherwise.

(Goh suddenly turns around and climbs over the rocks to get closer to the statue)

Sonia: then what?

Goh: when I finally woke up the Pokemon was gone.

Sonia: that must have been so strange.

Goh: that's what I thought too then I heard (Y/N)'s story which was even stranger (sees something) what's this?

Sonia: looks like their names. The one with the sword in it's mouth is Zacian and it says the one holding up the shield is Zamazenta.

Goh: it's starting to make sense! The legendary hero is really two heroes!

Sonia: and each of them had a Pokemon helping them

Goh: and they were Zacian and Zamazenta. Long ago the black vortex seen in the sky it was called the darkest day and it's influence is what brought Galar to the brink of destruction but the two heroes partnered with Zacian and Zamazenta were able to avert disaster.

Sonia: That pretty much sums it up.

(Y/N): that's a relief. The thought of humans being able to beat giant Pokemon on their own is scary to me.

Man: good they're still here! 

Another Macro Cosmos worker: This time we're taking you in!

Sonia: not them again!

Gosh: they don't give up!

Sonia: well now what?

(Y/N): well there's only one thing to do for me. (Grins) you two go ahead I'll hold em off for you. Rookidee and ivysaur get ready and come out Kangaskhan and Dragonite! (Dragonite and Kangaskhan are sent out) we're about to battle.

Sonia: so what do we do.

Gosh: there's only one choice. (Grabs her when as they rush forward) charge em straight on and break through their line (as they break through and get past)

(Y/N): well boys looks like you're stuck with me.

Worker 1: after them! (The other three to chase them)

(Y/N): Ivysaur vine whip! Thievul night slash!

(Ivysaur uses vine whip as thievul uses night slash as they leap in the way and block the path)

Worker 2: stupid kid!

Worker 3: we'll teach you a lesson.

Other three workers: go! (Send out bronzor, Mawile and steelix)

(With Goh and Sonia)

(They run off and get in the car)

Sonia: where to now?

Gosh: the slumbering Weald.

Sonia: but what do we do there?

Goh: the legend says the heroes averted the darkest day so it's possible Zacian and Zamazenta will help us now.

Sonia: sounds good but what about (Y/N)?

Goh: we don't have time and (Y/N) can handle himself he's one of the strongest people I know and when it comes to putting faith in him he always delivers and he also probably knows where we're going since if that vision he had and he is smart enough to put things together.

Sonia: are you sure he knows where we're going.

(Goh shows him he phone with (Y/N) leaving a message saying to head to the slumbering Weald to look for the legendary Pokemon or find this weird shrine monument where you'll find a sword and shield)

Sonia: okay then.

(She starts the car as the car stalls as they panic as some more Macro Cosmos workers that didn't go up start to head to the car)

Goh: there's more of them. (sarcastically) perfect.

Sonia: we'll see. You better hang on tight. (Beeps her horn and drives full speed ahead causing them to move out the way)

Worker 2: steelix use headbutt!

Worker 3: Mawile bite!

Worker 4: bronzor use tackle!

(The three Pokemon go on the attack)

(Y/N): Ivysaur vine whip on bronzor! Rookidee use pluck and thievul use night slash on Mawile! Dragonite counter headbutt with dragon rush! Kangaskhan use crunch on steelix too!

(Ivysaur uses vine whip to stop bronzor in place with one while whipping with the other knocking it back, thievul uses night slash as Mawile powers through and dodges them until thievul catches one in it's mouth and like a sword uses it block Mawile's bite as Rookidee comes in uses pluck on Mawile damaging it)

(Suddenly thievul tells Rookidee "to help out Ivysaur" and that "it doesn't need help" as Rookidee flies over to deal with bronzor)

(Meanwhile dragon rush and headbutt clash as it's a stalemate as Kangaskhan comes over and hits steelix with crunch)

(Y/N): (grins) alright!

Worker 2: get back in there and use iron tail!

Worker 3: use iron head!

Worker 4: use gyro ball!

(Y/N): Dragonite counter with iron tail! Kangaskhan mega punch! Thievul use dig! Rookidee use pluck and Ivysaur use vine whip to stop it in its tracks! 

(The two iron tails clash as thievul uses dig dodging the Mawile as soon as Mawile stops iron head thievul pops out and kicks Mawile sending it backwards as Rookidee tries plucking the sides o bronzor to try and slow down its momentum but getting hit in the process proves too much as Rookidee is sent backwards and lands on it's back as Ivysaur tries the same thing with vine whip but it can't stop it in time as they get hit)

(Y/N): Rookidee! Ivysaur!

(Rookidee gets up slowly and Ivysaur jumps up)

Worker 2: (grins) steelix use bind on that brat!

(Y/N): what! (He gets picked up and squeezed by steelix but grinning) guys get on steelix me and Dragonite have a trick up our sleeve.

(The other Pokemon jump onto steelix while holding off their respected opponents)

Worker 2: what are they doing! 

(Y/N): Dragonite use earthquake!

(Dragonite hits the ground as earthquake is used damaging the floor beneath them as Dragonite flies back up but steelix and Mawile take heavy damage while bronzor is unaffected due to levitate as steelix begins to fall down thievul jumps off with a night slash in it's mouth slashes and cuts down Mawile as it's unable to battle as Ivysaur has a solar beam up there as bronzor is blinded by the light as Ivysaur fires solar beam severely damaging bronzor)

(Y/N): (freed from steelix's grip) thanks Dragonite you did your part in this fight but let's have the other guys finish it off okay. Besides I'll need you for later so return! (Returns Dragonite)

Worker 3: (Mawile returns) Dammit!

Worker 4: what's going on here! How are we losing!

Worker 2: (has a last ditch idea) steelix now throw that brat in the air and bat him away!

((Y/N) is thrown in the air and steelix hits him as Rookidee flies after him as (Y/N) is seen about to land on a spike of one of the buildings Rookidee lets out a screech as it's enveloped in a bright light as it gets faster and catches (Y/N) as it evolves into corvisquire)

(Y/N): Rookidee you evolved! But who are you now? (Gets Pokedex out as they fly back)

Rotom dex: corvisquire, the raven pokemon, a flying type. The lessons of many harsh battles have taught it how to accurately judge an opponent's strength. Smart enough to use tools in battle these Pokemon have been seen using rocks and flinging them or using ropes to wrap up enemies.

(A/N): should have mentioned these are placeholder Pokédex entries until the Pokédex is actually used on a Rookidee and corvisquire in the anime.

(They get back as corvisquire lands next to the other Pokemon)

(Y/N): alright corvisquire let's go!

(Corvisquire flies in as one of it's feet has an orange glow and it uses rock smash and hits bronzor knocking it out)

(Y/N): That was revenge! 

(Corvisquire lands down next to (Y/N))

Corvisquire moveset: pluck, revenge, leer, hone claws

(Y/N): that's enough for now corvisquire (Corvisquire looks at Ivysaur and Kangaskhan and looks at steelix as it nods it's head and is returned back into it's pokeball)

(Y/N): (grinning) now where were we? Oh yes (holds up mega ring that) Our power as one with an everlasting bond mega evolve! 

(His ring glows as we see Kangaskhan wearing a necklace as the ring glows there and kangaskhan becomes mega kangaskhan as the baby grows and comes out it's mother's pouch.

(Y/N): now how about a double powered mega punch!

(Kangaskhan looks at it's child all grown up as the child looks back excited as they both leap forwards next to each other readying a mega punch with the little one grinning in excitement they both go to punch steelix)

Worker 2: (panicking) steelix iron tail!

(Steelix in desperation uses iron tail but the child avoids it as kangaskhan goes past it like it's nothing as they both let out a mega punch launching steelix back and sending them tumbling down the stairs unconscious as worker 2 returns steelix to it's pokeball in the process to try and prevent that outcome yet it was futile anyway as (Y/N) and the now normal kangaskhan walk past them not even looking back or acknowledging them)

(Y/N): good job kangaskhan that was our first battle with mega evolving and all that training to prepare and handle it by increasing our bond was a success 

(Hugs kangaskhan whilst patting the little one on it's head and giving it a fist bump before kangaskhan is returned to it's pokeball)

(Two more Macros Cosmos workers appear as (Y/N) dodges them as they try to grab him before neck chopping one to unconsciousness and then doing an over shoulder throw on the other and then chopping his neck so he's unconscious)

(Y/N): thank heavens I started learning martial arts in case I needed to protect myself.

(gets a pokeball out)

(Y/N): sorry to do this to you buddy but we need to catch up to Sonia and Goh and get to the slumbering Weald. (Sends out Dragonite as they set off)

(Meanwhile someone else puts his hand on a machine that is some sort of hands canner as the doors open up and let him in as Leon approaches and tries to enter)

Man: stop Leon you need chairman Rose's permission to enter.

Leon: chairman Rose called for me (enters)

Man: then I'll just make sure if you don't mind (goes on his phone) wait outside.

Leon: I apologise but there isn't time (pushes button as man is locked out)

(With Sonia and Goh)

Ash: (over the phone) hey Goh.

Goh: Ash where are you now.

(On Ash's side)

Ash: I'm on my way to Stow-on-Side.

Goh: sorry about that but we're not there anymore 

Ash: what! (To Dragonite) wait Dragonite! (Dragonite halts in the air)

(On Goh's side)

Goh: Ash thinks back to the slumbering Weald. Did you remember seeing a mysterious Pokemon there?

Ash: (over the phone) I sure did, how did you know?

Goh: two reasons. The first one is from (Y/N)'s dream thing he talked about.

Ash: oh yeah I remember that.

Goh: another reason is I saw one of them too. Did it look like this? 

(On Ash's side: he looks at his phone as an image pings through) 

Ash: that looks just like it!

Goh: (over the phone) there names are Zacian and Zamazenta.

Ash: Zacian? Zamazenta?

Goh: (over the phone) it seems those Pokemon have something to do with the hero legend.

Ash: the hero legend?

Goh: (over the phone) yeah the black vortex was from a Pokemon callled the darkest day but Zacian and Zamazenta and two heroes were able to avert Galar's destruction.

(On Goh's side) 

Goh: anyway that's what Sonia and I are thinking.

(On Ash's side)

Ash: the darkest day. Two legendary heroes.

(On Goh's side)

Goh: and you already know about how Pokemon are suddenly starting to dynamax and rampaging. If our theory is correct then it's all because of the darkest day.

(Meanwhile Leon enters a room)

Goh: which means it's probably been restored and is somewhere around here. If nothing is done then Galar will come to the brink of disaster again.

(Leon is seen entering another room as alarms are going off)

Female lab worker: emergency! Hold the Galar particles injection!

Male lab worker: we'll never make it in time!

Leon: what's this!

Male lab worker: it's overloading!

(Inside is Eternatus and he does not look best pleased as it roars out and a beam shoots out the top and forms a cloud over Hammerlocke stadium as Ash feels a gust of wind)

Ash: hey what's happening! (Sees massive beam as they shoot out to different places)

(With (Y/N) nearby)

(Sees this as well)

(Y/N): that's not good.

(Back with Ash)

Goh: (over the phone) what's up?

Ash: it's a red light!

Goh: (over the phone) where's it coming from?

Ash: hold on. Rotom where's that.

Rotom phone: it's Hammerlocke.

(On Goh's side)

Goh: so that may be the location of the darkest day.

(On Ash's side)

Ash: if they get hit with that light more Pokemon may start rampaging. Hey Goh I've got to move.

(On Goh's side)

Goh: got it. Alright I'll look around for Zacian and Zamazenta. We'll talk afterwards and I'll send (Y/N) over too.

Ash: okay.

(Hangs up as Goh and Sonia nod at each other)

Ash: Dragonite let's go.

(With (Y/N))

(Y/N): (gets message from Goh) alright Dragonite let's go to Hammerlocke.

(They both head off then we cut to an underground laboratory)

Leon POV

Leon thoughts: this must be the same light that made those Pokemon go on a rampage.

Female lab worker: if this keeps up Eternatus could escape from the hanger.

Leon thoughts: Eternatus?

Male lab worker: contact chairman Rose now.

Worker: yes sir.

Leon thoughts: I thought so.

(More red lights appear as it cracks more and more like a cocoon)

Team rocket POV

James: our times finally here.

Jessie: show yourself my strongest and most evil little Pokemon 

Meowth: we can't wait to make a real steal.

Team rocket : yeah!

(Eternatus roars as it fires a dynamax cannon as red pours out of it as gates and pillars and everything shatters and breaks and blowing ream rocket away as Eternatus is now free)

Leon: so that's really Eternatus.

(Eternatus lets out another roar)

(With (Y/N))

(Y/N): (close his eyes and opens his eyes and sees he's in a room)

???: I don't have much time child but this dangerous threat is now free 

((Y/N) turns and he sees Eternatus as he can feel the malice aura the Pokemon leaks off before he cuts back to him and Dragonite flying)

(Y/N): this is bad buddy.

(Cut to Sonia and Goh as they enter the slumbering Weald)

(Back at the lab)

Male lab worker: have you gotten a hold of chairman Rose yet! (Leon grabs the guy's shoulder)

Leon: what are you doing! It'll escape into the city!

Male lab worker: what are you doing here!

Leon: that doesn't matter now! Isn't there anyway to stop it!

Male lab worker: Leon we can't do anything to Eternatus without chairman Rose's approval.

Leon (pushes him out the way) I don't care! (Gets pokeball) charizard go!

(Sends out charizard as Eternatus roars and glows with a red aura as it flies through the ceiling breaking it)

(With team rocket)

Meowth: well I'm not doing that again.

(Ground begins to shake)

Meowth: what's that? (Eternatus flies in causing team rocket to freak out) we're outta here!

(He tries to run away but Jessie grabs him by the tail stopping him)

Jessie: just a minute. That Pokemon has been delivered right to us.

James: so grab it!

Meowth: (unenthusiastic) yay.

(They throw off their disguises and into their usual uniform attire)

James: team rocket's in the house.

Jessie: now Meowth bring it home.

(Meowth launches a net and tries to catch Eternatus but it breaks it and uses dynamax cannon hitting Meowth causing it not to dynamax but to gigantamax)

Jessie/James: wow!

Jessie: perfect! Steal that evil Pokemon the only way you know how!

(He looks at the ground)

James/Jessie: meowth?

(Meowth looks at them and starts to attack them)

Jessie: look buster what's up with that!

(Meowth starts attacking them again busting a side in the buildings as Ash flies nearby and sees team rocket run out)

Ash: team rocket what are you doing here!

 Jessie/James: the twerp!

(Malty appears behind them as they run away)

Ash: meowth?!

James: he got blasted by the bizarre light and made him go bonkers!

Jessie: it's that strongest unpleasant Pokemon's fault now do something about it!

Jessie/James: (running away referring to Meowth) here he comes!

(Meowth peeps it's head around the corner as t eh freak out and run away with them chasing them)

Ash: it must be in there.

(Y/N): Ash I'm here!

Ash: (Y/N)!

(A red light appear and hits Dragonite as Dragonite begins growing as (Y/N) jumps onto the building and Dragonite lands near him)

(Y/N): oh crap! Ash you go on ahead!

(Ash goes in)

(Y/N): Dragonite! 

(Dragonite looks at him as he goes to swing for him as (Y/N) dodges out the way)

(Y/N): buddy it's me!

(A/N): I got to give credit to whoever made this, I like it a lot.

(Dragonite looks at it's trainer as it fires fire out of it's mouth (looks like flamethrower but it's blue with like purple in the middle) as (Y/N) ducks again as it misses and causes a massive explosion causing damage)

(A/N): that reminds me we're going to have a little competition and that is you guys can name the attack and I'll choose the name I like the most. Please keep this friendly and don't start arguing or insulting each other or names commented since everyone will have different interests and views in what they think is cool. I'll give you an example of what I was gonna call it, I was gonna originally call it gmax maser beam. If you're name is not chosen don't feel hurt or saddened by that because the participation is all that matters. I feel like I don't interact with you a lot so I might start doing these types of things more. Anyway back to the story.

(In the slumbering Weald)

Goh: Zacian! Zamazenta! Come out!

Sonia: please come on out!

(The look ahead and are surprised)

Sonia: the fog!

Goh: it's the same as last time.

(Sonia's rotom ohone pings and she checks it)

Rotom phone: (relaying news) there are reports from all over of Pokemon dynamaxing against their will and rampaging! (Shows gmax Meowth and Ash before cutting over to gmax Dragonite and (Y/N who has managed to climb onto it's shoulder)

Goh: no Ash! (Y/N)! Is that Dragonite!

(We cut over to news reporter)

News reporter: it seems this behaviour is caused by the red light com8ng from Hammerlocke stadium! 

(Eternatus appears and fires a beam which hits them and the helicopter as the feed cuts off)

(Back with Goh and Sonia)

Sonia: could it be the darkest day!

Goh: it looked like someone has restored it!

Sonia: we better find Zacian and Zamazenta now!

Goh: Zacian! Zamazenta! Come out! The darkest day has been restored!

Sonia: If we don't do something Galar will be destroyed! Please come out!

Goh: like you did once before!

(The fog thickens as a noise is heard before a Zacian and Zamazenta appear before them)

Sonia: Zacian... Zamazenta...

Goh: wow so you did come!

(They look at them before walking away)

Goh: wait please!

Sonia: we desperately need your help!

(They keep walking away as they follow them until they suddenly disappear into smoke)

(A/N): wait out of the story a second I think I've literally just figured out the meaning behind the slumbering Weald in the Pokemon sword and shield games. It's the resting place of Zacian and Zamazenta as the real them are in a deep slumber and resting until the darkest day arises again. If that's the case then that's really sad I've just figured that out and I feel like an idiot but if I'm wrong let me know whilst I'll feel like a bigger idiot I'm intrigued to know why it's called the slumbering Weald. Sorry for the side tangent but I really wanted to know and whilst I feel like I figured out I'm still not sure. Anyway back to the story.

Goh: they're gone!

(Raboot runs ahead)

Goh: wait raboot!

(They chase after raboot until they reach a clearing where this shrine place)

Sonia: I never knew there was a place like this here.

Goh: so this is what (Y/N) was on about. (They approach it and move some leaves when they see something to find a sword and shield but rusted)

Goh: it's the sword and shield.

Sonia: there the ones that appeared in the legend.

Goh: right I'm sure of it.

(With Ash)

Ash: (sweating and nervous) is that the darkest day?

(Flies in the building as it fires a dynamax cannon)

Ash: quick dodge it!

(Dragonite tries to but it's just clipped in the face by it as Dragonite falls to the ground and it's eyes are closed)

Ash: are you alright.

(Dragonite is in pain)

Ash: take a good rest. (Returns Dragonite as Leon flies up)

Ash: Leon.

(Pre warning this next small part here was what I was on about)

(At the same time as Ash flew in with (Y/N))

(Y/N): Dragonite stop it! (It hits a building)

(Y/N): (closed his eyes and shouts) DRAGONITE PLEASE!!!

(He opens his eyes as he's in an enclosed space and he sees Dragonite in pain and trapped)

???: hello once again child. I can sense you're in great distress and pain as is your Dragonite so I shall help you one last time but I won't be able to no more as I will become even weaker than I was before. I have took your conscience and put it inside Dragonite's so you have a direct to help him, hurry as I can't hold this open for long.

(Y/N): got it! Dragonite! (Runs off as we see this shadowy figure have a small smile) 

((Y/N) reaches Dragonite)

(Y/N): Dragonite it's me! (Shakes Dragonite but doesn't work but (Y/N) can tell from this Dragonite can hear him as Dragonite tries resisting more)

(Y/N): come on Dragonite remember our adventures 

(We zoom in one of Dragonite's eyes as in them cut scenes of (Y/N) and dratini leaving Blackthorn City, we then cut to brief scenes with them bonding and them playing with their Pokemon friends along the way before the last scene is of both of them battered and bruised as a pokeball lays on the ground as they fall down smiling at each other as they both fist bump as they fade away we see Dragonite's eyes have a brighter shine as it lets out a roar and looks back at (Y/N) with a nod)

(Y/N): Dragonite! (Smiling and tearing up as he hugs and clings onto his partner with Dragonite hugging back)

???: it has been done. I'm afraid this'll be the last time you hear of me, good luck (voice is fading faster and faster  until the last thing you hear him say is) I know that you three boys will stop the Darkest day. (Fades as (Y/N) is back to reality as Dragonite looks at him and puts him onto the ground of the building)

(Y/N): good to have you back buddy.

(Gmax Dragonite gives a thumbs up)

(Now back with Ash as Leon flew in as Dragonite regained control thanks to someone)

Ash: Leon!

Leon: Ash it's you! (Lands and jumps off charizard)

Ash: that was the darkest day right.

Chairman Rose: very good. In the past people called it that though that was because of their fear.

Leon: chairman Rose!

Chairman Rose: but I renamed it Eternatus out of a deep and abiding reverence. After all it is a vital Pokemon that generates unlimited power but little did I realise just what unlimited power really meant. 

(Eternatus tries to escape but is stopped by those energy barriers that you would see in a battle at the stadiums)

Chairman Rose: that barrier is for protecting audiences but I didn't expect it to help me now. See Leon you and I have talked about the future of Galar.

Leon: this is no time for talking!

Chairman Rose: don't you see. This is all for the future of the Galar region.

Leon: what does that mean.

Chairman Rose: we have learnt in the very near future Galar's energy will be depleted. I had been thinking long and hard about this problem. When I came to the realisation that Galar particles could be used as a new energy source

Leon: Galar particles?

Chairman Rose: that's right I realised one more thing. Eternatus generates limitless Galar particles. It's the Pokemon of my dreams.

Leon: but at the end of each beam Pokemon dynamax and then they start to rampage.

Chairman Rose: a very troubling occurrence and for that very reason I find talented trainers like yourself and help you advance. 

(Leon looks angered and shocked by this)

Chairman Rose: yes and now you will catch the revived Eternatus and then you will work and learn how to control it! Then it will do what I command!

(At the slumbering Weald)

(Goh picks the sword and shield up)

Sonia: now what Goh?

Goh: if this sword and shield belong to Zacian and Zamazenta then they may contain hidden powers (puts them in his bag)

Sonia: I see and that may help with stopping the darkest day.

Goh: let's get over to Hammerlocke 

(They nod to each other and head off)

(Back with Chairman Rose, Ash and Leon)

Chairman Rose: you see my father worked down in a mine. He worked night and day to feed our family by digging in the ground to find energy from earlier times and then came the tragedy of an accident and he never returned (we see a child chairman Rose in the rain under an umbrella while loads of people are there) but that's in the past too great a loss for a young boy but with Eternatus we can have unlimited energy a child will suffer that loss again. You see (raises arms out) I'm truly looking ahead to Galar a thousand years from now. You know I discovered you as a child and mentored you and it was all for this moment. At this point I refused to take no for an answer to my request.

Leon: then I will catch Eternatus. 

Chairman Rose: spoken like a true hero of Galar. (Chairman Rose is has a close eyed smile)

Leon: but I'll only do it to quiet it's fury. There has already been great loss! I don't want to see anymore tragedy!

(Chairman Rose whilst having that expression chuckles)

Chairman Rose: how naive.

(Eternatus fires a dynamax cannon at the barrier and breaks through as they look surprised and Eternatus flies off)

(Y/N): (sees Eternatus) the darkest day. Dragonite up!

(Dragonite begins climbing after Eternatus which flies up to the top of Hammerlocke stadium with a news helicopter following it as Eternatus reaches the top as the Galar particles start going towards it)

Chairman Rose: the full restoration of Eternatus is near and now Leon this is your shining moment!

Leon: even if it generates Galar particles Eternatus is too dangerous. Yes I will catch it then seal it away!

(Chairman Rose doesn't look too pleased)

Leon: Ash let's go.

Ash: right.

Chairman Rose: one moment. I'm very disappointed in you (sends out Pokemon which is copperajah) copperajah power whip!

Ash: Pikachu use iron tail!

(Pikachu uses iron tail to counter the power whip and hit copperajah)

Leon: wait but Ash...

Ash: remember you've got to go and catch Eternatus 

Leon: (nods) yeah you're right.

(Gets on charizard and flies up)

Chairman Rose: do you intend to destroy everything I worked hard to accomplish.

Ash: you won't make Pokemon rampage anymore than you already have!

Chairman Rose: you have some nerve. Ferrothrorn! (Sends out another Pokemon this time ferrothorn)

Ash: okay riolu help me out! (Sends out riolu)

(With team rocket)

James: why won't Meowth ram down the rampage!

Jessie: why don't you pick on somebody your own size!

Wobbufett: wobb- wobbufett!

(Meowth tries attacking them)

(With Goh and Sonia)

Sonia: we're almost at the stadium.

(They approach as more guards there)

Goh: now what!

Sonia: charge em straight on and break through their line! 

(Theybdruve straight through as Sonia stops the car)

Sonia: you go on ahead.

Goh: Sonia?

Sonia: I'll be just fine. You need to go help Ash and (Y/N) right.

Goh: right. Raboot let's go!

(Goh charges in as Sonia blocks the path)

Sonia: if you're looking for a fight I'm game.

Worker 1: you're asking for it

(They all get their pokeballs ready as they send out Durant, ferroseed, excadrill and steelix as Sonia looks intimidated)

???: what's all the commotion.

(We see that person is none other than Raihan)

Raihan: you shouldn't go around making trouble for a lady and whatever I say goes because I'm the Hammerlocke gym leader Raihan. (Sends out duraludon)

(Meanwhile Goh runs in as he's face to face with Oleana)

Oleana: so it's you running around with Magnolia's granddaughter playing detective.

Goh: you got a problem with that.

Oleana: actually I do. No one gets between chairman Rose and his dreams.

Goh: all I'm trying to do is stop the darkest day from putting all of Galar in danger!

Oleana: (angered look) that's exactly what I mean! (Sends out Milotic) the darkest day I mean Eternatus has been restored and do you have any idea how much time and money chairman Rose spent on that project.

Goh: so your the one who sent them to kidnap us aren't you!

Oleana: because I'm chairman Rose's secretary and his dream is my dream and nobody dares to interfere!

Goh: get ready Raboot!

(While Goh is against Oleana and Ash is against Chairman Rose we see (Y/N) and Leon on the roof and Sonia and Raihan face off against some grunts/workers of Macro Cosmos as Eternatus has red particles going into it)

(A/N): for anyone suggesting the name of Gmax Dragonite's Gmax move I'll be looking through the comments on your suggestions of what the Gmax move could be called and I'll be deciding and publish the chapter with the one I've chosen around the 25th October

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 98 11
(Y/n) ketchum the older brother of ash ketchum and the current champion of kanto is taking a year vacation in his journey after 7 years of travelling...
917 17 32
Ashlie has arrived in the Paldea Region, what adventures will unfold for Ashlie, Chuster, and their friends now? (Shoutout to my friend Screaming for...
42.6K 588 66
Y/N is a strong Pokemon trainer and he also kanto new champion when he is in town waiting to battle Lugia and when it tires to flee, he jump on it an...
1.7K 36 7
Following the clue received in Ecruteak City, Goh and his friends head to the Kalos Region to find the legendary Pokémon Lugia. However, the fateful...