✔️ MALEDETTO | 18 +

By LilaAurora_LA

⚠️BE WARNED⚠️: This book is a dark romance and contains abusive and mature content. Smut. An emotional roller... More

PLOT
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epilogue

Chapter 43

6.2K 334 57
By LilaAurora_LA

Previous chapter:
And I knew it was a matter of time until I'd confess him my love with all the beautiful feelings he made me feel.

Calina's pov

Dreaming.

After a long time in my life I was dreaming again, and it wasn't a nightmare, no, it was a wet dream about Draven and I.

Moaning, I was arching my back in my dream, feeling a heat built up in my core.

I turned my head sideways, balling the sheets in my hands, as I felt him between my legs, his tongue licking and sucking my sex, drinking up my juices.

•••••

"Calina? Calina? Babe, wake up," I heard Draven's voice, shaking my body by my shoulder lightly.

Groaning, that he woke me up from something phenomenal, I looked at him frustrated as I opened my eyes now.

"What?" I sighed, looking into his amber eyes that were looking worriedly back at me. "Are you alright? I heard you whine your sleep, did you have a nightmare?" he asked me with a frown.

"Yes, Draven I'm alright," I muttered annoyed as he woke me up from a wonderful dream that wasn't a nightmare. And my whines were probably my moans he confused with.

"Why are you grumpy, I was just worried for you," he muttered, looking confused by my frustration. "You were thrashing in your sleep."

"I wasn't having a nightmare," I clarified, rubbing my thighs together as I still felt aroused from the dream.

"Then, what were you dreaming of?" he asked me, cocking his head. Now, his question made me blush, and look down, away from him.

"You ..." I sighed embarrassed. "Me?" he asked, sounding surprised, before grabbing my chin gently and making me look into his captivating eyes.

"Yes," I whispered, and his gaze changed from worried to intense now. "If it wasn't a nightmare, and you were dreaming of me, then, tell me, baby, what were you dreaming of?" He asked me with a raspy voice.

Licking and chewing my lips, I sighed, telling him while grabbing with my hands the sheets tighter, "You were touching me."

"Where?" he asked, moving closer. Biting my lip, I took his hand into mine, moving it under the sheets to my sex.

"There?" he asked, rubbing up and down my unclothed sex as we went naked to bed. I nodded my head, biting my lips harder, as he toyed with my sex, feeling my wet folds. "Like that?"

He plunged a finger in me as his thumb circled my clit. Moaning, I shook my head.

"Then, what was I doing Calina that you got so wet for me just in your dream?" He asked me, adding a second finger, slowly thrusting and out.

"It was your tongue," I muttered with a gasp as he curled his fingers inside of me, hitting a spot that made me arch my back.

"Was I eating you out?" he asked me, his face buried in the crook if my neck as he was lying sideways and I was on my back. Moving my hips synchronically with his fingers, I moaning a yes.

"Do you want me to eat your pussy, Calina?" he asked me, nibbling on my neck. "Yes, please," I sighed desperately.

"Tell me what exactly I was doing in your dream, baby," he muttered huskily, going down on me, removing the blanket from our bodies.

I felt my nipples harden he spread my legs wide, locking his arms with my legs to prevent me to close them before positioning his head near my sex. "What was I doing, baby?"

"You were sucking on my nub before thrusting your tongue inside me," I whined horny, remembering the dream he was about to put it into reality.

"Like this?" he breathed again my sex, giving me the chills, making me clench around nothing but air, before I felt his mouth again my sex, sucking on my nub.

"Yes," I moaned with my eyes half-open before my hands went down my body, and grabbed his hair, pulling him even closer if possible.

And I arched my back as he licked down my sex before thrusting his tongue inside me, making me arch my back in pleasure.

I whined and thrashed in bed, as he eat me out before exploding, feeling myself spasm around nothing as my juices gushed out.

"What did I do after my dessert?" he asked me, looking at me with a heated gaze as he crawled on top of me. "I don't know, you woke me up," I whispered, feeling hot and a layer of sweat on me as I tried to come down from my peak.

"What a shame," he muttered near my lips, chewing on my lower lip, before pecking my lips manty times, while saying, "well, why don't I show you what I'd do to you in your dream, if I didn't wake you up, huh?"

He rubbed his length up and down my sex. Moaning, I moved my hips, wanting more. "Would you like that, love?" he asked me, holding his cock with one hand, rubbing his tip against my clit while his other hand pressed me by my hips against the mattress.

"I'd love it," I told him, biting my lip. And I guess I said the right thing, as he eased himself into me. It felt great as I was wet from my orgasm seconds ago.

Gasping, I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, as he was now all seated in me, his balls resting against my ass.

And I moaned as he pulled all the way out until only his tip was at my entry before thrusting all the way back in. My toes curled in pleasure as he repeated his action and hit the particular spot in me every time he drove back home.

The room was filled with the slapping noises from skin to skin, our bodies were sweaty and sweet droplets were dropping onto me from his body. I could taste myself on his tongue as he kissed me while pounding in me.

Whining in his mouth, I came hard on his pulsating shaft. I felt myself clench around him from my orgasm and it seemed like that was all he needed to reach his high as he came right after me.

His movements slowed down, before he cradled me, lying on top of me. His chest was heaving up and down, as he asked, "And who was better?" Frowning, I asked him, "What do you mean?" I hoped he wasn't comparing himself to Raphael.

"Who was better? Me from your dream? Or me from reality?" he asked me, and I sighed, relieved it wasn't what I was thinking.

"You," I smiled at him as he pulled out of me before kissing my lips. "Right answer, I'd be offended if you wouldn't chose the real me," he smirked. "Men and their ego," I rolled my eyes, getting out of the bed.

"Where are you going?" he asked me grabbing me by my waist, pulling me back into the bed. "I want to shower, and then, I want to change the bedsheets," I told him. "We can do that tomorrow," he claimed, not letting go of me.

"I won't sleep with cum on me and around me," I told him, scrunching my nose. "It's good, you can consider it as a moisturizer," he remarked with a frown.

"That's fucking unhygienic and disgusting," I told him with a snort, slapping his hand away and finally getting up.

"Wanna join?" I asked him walking to the bathroom. "Nah, I rather enjoy the view," I heard him say, turning my head sideways as I walked to the bathroom and saw him sitting on the bed, watching me with his arms crossed behind his head.

Smiling and shaking my head as his silly behavior I entered the bathroom before closing the door behind me.

Then, I did my business and hopped into the shower. While I was washing my body, I heard the second shower head getting turned on.

"You decided to shower?" I asked him with raised brows. "For you," he winked at me, "and the fear of you kicking me out of bed after calling me unhygienic."

"Right decision," I said, trying to sound neutral, biting my lip not to smile like a fool for him considering my preferences.

"Can I come over?" he asked me like a child. "Why? You have your own shower head there," I told him with a small smile.

"It's economical, you know to only run one shower head, we'd save water," he claimed smartly.

"Alright," I agreed and he didn't waste a second and was right next to me as I was done washing my hair.

"For a grown man you really act like youngster now," I remarked as he hugged me.

"I like being near you," he whispered, burying his head in the valley of my neck.

"Me too," I told him. And we stood under the water with him hugging me for a while before getting out, drying ourselves up and wearing a robe.

Then, we left the bathroom and entered the bedroom again where helped me change the sheers.

As we were lying in bed, tangled in each other's arms, it was already dawn.

Closing my eyes, I drifted back to sleep.

*****

I didn't know how long we slept, but as I woke up again I found myself in the exact same position in his arms.

Biting my lip, I slowly looked up as my head was resting on his chest. "Morning," I smiled at him as I saw him awake, looking down at me.

"Morning," he said with his morning voice, kissing my forehead. "When did you wake up?" I asked him, driving circles with my finger on his chest as I still looked at him.

"Like twenty minutes ago," he yawned. "Oh, you could just wake me up, did not have to have me lying on you, your arm must be numb," I muttered wanting to get up but he didn't let go.

"And losing the opportunity of watching you beautiful sleep, nah, I'm good," he said, making me lie on top of him. His heartwarming words made me smile.

As he was about to kiss me, I turned my head sideways, and his lips landed on my cheek.

"Let us brush our teeth first," I told him. "I really don't care," he said with his lips against my cheek.

"I do, I don't like morning breath," I said, leaning back with a chuckle as he tried to kiss. Pushing his head away, I finally got up.

"I won't mind being suffocated from you, in any way, either," he smirked at me, checking me out as I walked into the bathroom.

"Stop being so naughty!" I said, rolling my eyes as I entered the bathroom before taking my brush, putting toothpaste on it and brushing my teeth.

"I just want my kiss!" he claimed, walking into the bathroom and grabbing the mouth water, rinsing his mouth with it.

"You will get your kiss, just let me brush my teeth." And I brushed my teeth extra slow to tease him as he waited patiently.

As I was done, he wanted to grab my face, but I dodged him and walked out of the bathroom.

"What about my kiss?" I heard him ask after me, which made me giggle.

"That's not funny, Calina," he said like a child, I ain't surprised if he stomped his foot onto the ground too.

"I want to change first!" I said loud enough that he could hear me as I closed the closet-door behind me.

"My kiss?"

"Soon," I yelled as I changed. "When?" he asked when I was done and left the closet.

"Now," I said with a smile, walking out of the closet, seeing him sitting on the bed in his morning robe. When he heard me approaching, he got up.

"Finally! I've turned myself here into a desperate slut for you," he muttered, which made me chuckle before he leaned down to kiss me. His lips moved against mine and his breath was fresh.

As we kissed, the door opened and I heard Zia scream, "DO NOT EAT MY MOM!"

"YES DADDY! DON'T EAT HER!" Lucy agreed with Zia. As I heard my daughter's voice, I broke the kiss and pushed him away.

"Morning," I said, crouching down to hug my daughter, and kissed her. "Morning, mommy," she said as she glared at Draven.

He wanted to pick up Lucy, but she literally dodged him and ran towards me. "Morning," Lucy chirped as she hugged me.

"Good morning!" I smiled and kissed her cheek, which made her blush and smile.

"I think the devil is not on my side today, I couldn't get a kiss, my daughter prefers you over me," he muttered before looking at Zia. "And why are you looking at me as if I stole your candy? Remember, I gave you candy! A chocolate bar with nuts. You should like me."

She stamped her foot and said, "I saw you try to eat my mommy!" He grinned at her before crouching down on our level and saying, "I eat misbehaving kids, not moms."

Zia's eyes widened as she hugged me tightly before hiding her face in the crook of my neck and saying, "Mom!"

"Draven!" I warned him. He sighed and got up before leaving to the door. "You offend my feelings. I am not that uncivilized! I may be a cold-blooded killer, but not a cannibal!" He said as he left the room, offended. "I'll have breakfast! Food, what civilized people eat! Don't be late!"

All three of us looked after him as he left. "Don't worry, I'll make sure daddy doesn't eat you," Lucy said, causing a smile.

"Aww thanks baby," I smiled and kissed her cheek again before getting up. "Let's go. I'm hungry too." I held their hands before going into the dining room. Zia should start walking again as her injury has slowly healed.

As we got to the dining room, we all took our places at the table as Draven was already eating.

Zia still looked at him with a frown which made him sigh and say, "If you stop looking at me like that, I'll give you two chocolate bars with nuts in them."

"Three! And three for Lucy!" She literally bargained which made me laugh. "Okay! Deal!" he agreed, holding his hand, which she held confusedly before he shook her hand. "This is how you seal business, with shaking hands!"

"Oh!" She nodded her head before continuing to eat.

"Can you stop blackmailing my daughter with chocolate?" I asked with a sigh.

"Why? She's easier to handle and it was a bad deal for me anyway as I didn't have any gain out of it. What are you going to do today?" he asked me.

"We will play inside a game because it's too warm outside. Why?" I asked his back.

"Just curious about your plans," he shrugged, which made me frown. "But you can also go out if you want."

I looked at him tensed. Going out would mean getting caught by Raphael, if he was still here, and I certainly didn't want to risk that now.

"I-I don't want to risk getting caught by him," I said quietly, but loud enough for Draven to hear me.

"Don't worry, he's gone, he's back in the UK," he informed me, making me look at him surprised.

"He really left?" I asked, surprised that he left without a fight, or at least attacking us back.

"He did, and he won't come back, I made sure of it," he told me firmly. "What did you tell him?" I asked him pensively.

"Can we talk later? The kids are paying attention to our conversation," he told me, and I looked at them to see how they were listening to us.

"Alright," I sighed, not wanting them to listen to us either, but this conversation was certainly not over yet.

"Maybe I'll join your game when I'm done with my work."

"Okay," I mumbled, but the idea of ​​him playing with me and the kids sounded weird. I just couldn't imagine him playing with the kids.

*****

"Why did we close the curtains and the lights, mommy? It's dark," Zia asked as we stood in the dark room.

I just found an empty room in the mansion that we could use to play the game I wanted to play with the kids.

"Because we're going to play something different today," I said with the long scarf in my hand. "What?" Lucy asked excited.

"I am going to blindfold myself. And the moment I blindfold myself, I turn into a monster. And the moment, I catch for example you," I pointed at Lucy, "you turn into a monster too. Then, you have to close your eyes and help me to catch Zia. Ready? And Zia, keep attention to your ouchie and do not run fast!"

"I will, mommy," she said before both nodded their heads excitedly before I blindfolded my eyes.

"I'm coming! Run away and don't go out of the room!" I claimed as I started searching them.

I heard their giggles and walked in the direction their giggles were coming from. "Raaawwwwrr, I'll get you and I'll kiss you! Here comes the kissing monster!" I said, trying to sound like a monster.

"Got you!" I said with a laugh as I grabbed one of them. But whoever I caught didn't feel like Lucy or Zia. Lucy and Zia weren't that tall, and had no beards.

"Now that you have me, can I get my kiss, kissing monster?" I heard Draven ask in the dark while the children giggled.

"T-The kids," I stuttered as I could feel his breath on my face when he was very close.

"It's dark, they won't see anything," he claimed, which made me smile.

"Just a peck," I relented. "Just one peck," he agreed before I felt his lips against mine.

But it didn't end up with just a peck. And the French kiss gave me butterflies in my stomach.

❤️❤️❤️vote and comment❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 72.8K 35
"Il Mio Amore, wait and see what I have planned for you." Adriano said with a smirk that made my stomach churn. All I could do was turn my head aw...
The Bastard By Gem J Lambert

Historical Fiction

1.2K 444 5
This is a story about a bastard, who was born in a world that didn't accept people like him, and he faced many hardships in his life. The story explo...
455K 24.9K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
1.3M 25.7K 45
"Stand up.", he said to me. "What?", I asked confused. "STAND UP.", he ordered slightly aggressive. I quickly got up from the bed and stood in front...