Obsessed

By avengersrecruit

Seems like everyone is obsessed with Y/N Dixon. It starts off with her friends in the house of Gryffindor, 3r... More

Info
𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮
𝒿𝑒𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓊𝓈
𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒶𝑔𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈
𝓈𝓁𝓎𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃
𝓉𝓌𝑜 𝓂𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒽𝓈
𝒻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒
𝓃𝑒𝓌𝓈𝓅𝒶𝓅𝑒𝓇
𝓅𝓊𝓇𝑒-𝒷𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹
𝒹𝒾𝓍𝒾𝑒
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓁𝓁𝑒𝓃𝑔𝑒
𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁
𝒞𝒽𝓇𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓂𝒶𝓈
𝓈𝒸𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹
𝓈𝒸𝒶𝓇
𝒹𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓈
𝒶𝒹𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝒶𝓃𝓎
𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝓊𝓇𝓇𝑜𝓌
𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀 𝓎𝑜𝓊
𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒
𝒾𝓇𝑜𝓃𝒾𝒸
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓂𝓅𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓉𝓎
𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹𝓈
𝓉𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉
𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒻𝓊𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒
𝒴𝓊𝓁𝑒 𝒷𝒶𝓁𝓁
𝓈𝓉𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓈
𝓉𝒽𝑒𝑜𝓇𝓎
𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓁𝑒
𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒪𝓇𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇
𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒
𝒶𝓉𝓉𝒶𝒸𝒽𝑒𝒹
𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈
𝒶𝓇𝓂𝓎
𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹
𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂
𝒸𝑜𝓂𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓉
𝓇𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓅
𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓁𝑒𝓉𝑒
𝑒𝓃𝒿𝑜𝓎𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉
𝓉𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇
𝒻𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓎
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇
𝓈𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
𝒻𝒾𝓃𝑒
𝒻𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝒹
𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒
𝓉𝑒𝒶𝓂
𝓈𝓊𝓈𝓅𝒾𝒸𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈
𝒻𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒶𝓈𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓅𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈
𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒
𝓅𝓈𝓎𝒸𝒽𝑜
𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒻𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒
𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝓈𝓎𝓂𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒽𝓎
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
𝒹𝒾𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓃𝓉
𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒻𝑒𝒸𝓉
𝒻𝑜𝓇𝒸𝑒𝒹
𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝓁𝑜𝒸𝓀𝑒𝓉
𝒹𝑒𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝑔𝓎
𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒽𝑒𝓈𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝓈𝓊𝓇𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓈𝑒
𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝕕𝕙 𝕡𝕥.𝟙 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎
𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓎
𝑒𝓍𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀
𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑜𝓃
𝒻𝓁𝒶𝓈𝒽𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀𝓈
𝓃𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑜𝓊𝓈
𝓅𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻𝒾𝓈𝒽
𝓂𝒶𝑔𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁
𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈
𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮
More Info

𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃

3.8K 126 177
By avengersrecruit

THIRD PERSON
"Blimey, Dad! How far up are we?" Ron complained as the group walked up the stands and looked over the railing.

"Let's put it this way. If it rains, you'll be the first to-"

"Oh, shut up no one asked for your petty input. I'd wish for you to drown in your flooded Manor but that's not enough to satisfy me." Y/N cut Lucius off and continued up the stands.

The rest of the group were standing there with dropped jaws. Harry and Ron were wide-eyed and the twins were laughing.

Hermione had absolutely nothing to say and Ginny was looking around as if she we're watching a fly. Arthur tried his best not to laugh.

"Calm down, doll." Draco smirked and made Y/N stop, "You can always come sit with us Slytherins. It's where you belong anyway." He turned to his father who looked pretty proud.

Y/N turned around and walked down to the railing, bending down to be closer to him.

"I'd rather sacrifice myself to Fluffy." Y/N spoke in a low tone but everyone heard. Draco clenched his jaw and looked away.

"Don't engage, Draco." Lucius swung his wand at Draco's chest as Y/N backed away, "There's no need with these.. people."

"Then how come you're still here?" Y/N spat at him before Harry turned her around to continue walking.

Lucius quickly used his wand to grab onto Harry's jacket. Harry and Y/N turned around in frustration and Harry tried setting himself free.

"Do enjoy yourself, won't you?" Lucius went on, "While you can." He smirked and moved his wand away.

"You better get moving. It won't be long before I shove that wand down your-"

"Okaaay, Y/N." Arthur interrupted and pushed the teens further up the stands, "We should really get going before the match starts." He smiled sarcastically.

Fred and George were having such a ball laughing at Y/N's comebacks that they didn't even notice they walked away.

"Hey, wait!" Fred shouted while leading George up the platform.

"Wait up!" George repeated and followed.
Cedric and Amos caught up to the group not long after Fred and George ran out of the way of everyone else.

"Come on up. Take your seats." Arthur motioned for everyone to follow him, "I told you these seats would be worth waiting for." He continued happily.

"You were right, Mr.Weasley." Y/N gazed down at the pit with her green and white scarf hanging over the row under them.

She turned to Harry who was smiling at the balloons and confetti and snatched his hat from his head.

"Hey!" Harry's hands flew up to his hair, "But you're wearing green." He pointed at her scarf as she put his hat on.

"So?" Y/N giggled. Harry paused but the smile on his face remained as he admired her, "What?" She continued laughing.

"Nothing. I just.. you're so-"

"Look, Y/N!" Cedric tapped Y/N's shoulder and pointed at the green and white smoke that was now in the air. Harry wasn't too upset he just looked up as well.

"It's the Irish! There's Troy!" Fred shouted.

"And Mullet!" George shouted after.

"And Morray!" Fred ended off their sentence. Fireworks crackled into the air as a leprechaun formed and danced around as if it were real. The crowd kept cheering for Ireland as the team soared around the pit.

"HERE COME THE BULGARIANS!" One of the twins shouted into Cedric's ear.

Cedric slammed his right ear shut and stumbled onto Y/N's foot. She grabbed his hand at the unexpected pain from her big toe.

Cedric quickly, but gently, squeezed Y/N's hand in response. He wasn't trying to flirt he was just worried he hurt her.

"Are you alright?" Cedric asked and Y/N nodded, "I think I might be bad luck."

"Yeah, maybe." Harry mumbled to himself as he secretly listened to their conversation.

He turned to them and noticed they were holding hands, "Clap Y/N, the Bulgarians just arrived." Harry put on a false smile to sound convincing.

Y/N carefully pulled her hand away from Cedric and began clapping.

"Who's that?" Ginny questioned the twins as a man on the team did crazy tricks on his broom.

"That, sis, is the best seeker in the world!" George answered with enthusiasm.

"Well then." Harry formed his lips into a straight line. Y/N laughed and took his hand that was on the rail. Harry smiled again and turned to her.

"Don't worry!" She shouted over the crowd, "You're still in the top twenty!" Y/N giggled.

"Ha ha." Harry mocked sarcastically.

"Accept the compliment. It gets no better than that from me, you know." Y/N flattered coolly.

The crowd began to chant for Viktor Krum and Ron was absolutely fangirling like crazy. Viktor pumped his fist in the air and went about his way.

Minister Fudge began to speak and almost the entire crowd went quiet. Y/N felt like he was talking for forever and yawned a couple times.

Hermione slapped her arm every time she'd yawn because she found it disrespectful but Y/N just laughed when Hermione hit her.

Finally, the game started and Harry clanged onto Y/N's hand like his life depended on it. They watched the game until finally, it was over.

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

"That was insane! Did you see the-"

"Yup!"

"And the-"

"Mhm."

"And then the-"

"I was there, Y/N!" Harry laughed as Y/N walked side by side to the tent, "But do go on, I've never seen this side of you."

Their hands were still linked together and they have been for hours. Well unless Y/N had to jump up and down to cheer for the Irish.

"Well, if you wanted me to go on, you would've let me continue talking." Y/N rolled her eyes.

"I knew there was something." Cedric whispered into Y/N's ear before creeping away to his tent. She watched him as he looked back and winked at them with a smile.

"Does he like you?" Harry stopped at the tent after everyone else went inside.

"I doubt it." Y/N scoffed.

"So.. he does." Harry confirmed with an innocent grin on his face.

"What are you trying to say, Harold?" Y/N crossed her arms humorously. Harry felt the cold air touch his palm and realized how long they had been holding hands.

"To start off, don't call me Harold." Harry put his finger up and she chuckled, "What i'm saying is that everyone likes you. Ron, Cedric, Malfoy, me, maybe even the twins-"

"You?" Y/N caught on quickly and smirked.

"No- that's not the point- the point is, it's obvious when someone's into you. They get all.." Harry waved his hands around leaving Y/N to raise an eyebrow.

"You know.. all-"

He did a little shimmy but she formed her lips into a straight line a shook her head.

"Jus- just never mind that," They began to laugh, "You're a very likable person." Harry sighed and settled on those specific words.

"Thank you, Harry." Y/N cocked her head and patted his shoulder, "So are you." She smiled and dropped her hand. She stepped away but Harry attempted to stop her.

"And I really-" He cut himself off as she ducked into the tent, "like you.." He whispered to himself. He sighed and followed her into their canopy.

They mentally questioned what they walked into as the twins skipped around sang Krum's name over and over again. Ron was getting pretty irritated because the Bulgarians actually lost.

"There's no one like Krum." Ron announced with a frown as the twins mocked him, "He's like a bird the way he rides the wind." He continued frustratedly while the twins ignored him.

"Yeah, if the bird were to be dead." Y/N replied and the twins ran to her side while laughing.

"You're only saying that because your boyfriend's not as good of a seeker as Krum." Ron referred to Harry who was now sitting by Hermione on the steps.

"What did I do?" Harry lowered his brows.

"I think you're in love, Ron." Ginny's sweet voice chipped into the conversation.

"Oh, shut it." Ron snarled.

"Viktor I love you," Fred began to sing.

"Viktor I doooo," George and Y/N joined. Harry stood up to sing along with them.

"When we're apart, my heart beats only for youuu." Everyone but Ron joined in.

Harry blew a kiss to Y/N with a smile after he finished singing. Y/N however, dodged the kiss and he dramatically slapped his hand over his heart.

Y/N approached him with a smile and whispered into his ear, "I'd rather you actually do it." She slid into their bunk while Harry's eyes almost popped out of their sockets.

"Bye guys." Harry he smiled at the Weasleys and chased after Y/N. Hermione watched them but started to panic when she heard loud noises from outside.

"Sounds like the Irish got their pride on." Fred shouted over the ruckus.

"It's not the Irish." Arthur corrected. Hermione stood up in quick reaction and grabbed Harry from their bunk, "We've got to get out of here. Now."

"Y/N, come on!" Harry grabbed Y/N's arm and ran out of the tent behind everyone else.

"Still bad at running." Y/N raised her voice over all the noise as they exited the tent.

"This is by far the worst time, Y/N." Harry looked around at everyone as they ran and screamed. Y/N held onto Harry's hand while Hermione latched onto his other arm.

"Everyone stick together!" Arthur bellowed at the kids as the crowd of people freaked out, "Fred and George watch Ginny! Hurry!" He continued.

Harry, being the nosiest person to exist, tried seeing what it was everyone was running from. Y/N pulled him in the opposite direction to join the others but they waited too long.

Hermione continuously called their names but Harry couldn't push through everyone in time.

He stopped and searched around even though he's too short to see over anyone. Someone shoved Y/N in the shoulder so hard that she was sure it got knocked out of place.

"Shit, are you alright Y/N?" Harry asked in concern after hearing her wince from pain.

"Just keep going!" Y/N shouted. (Pause). Harry continued to try and pass through the people but eventually their hands slipped apart and Y/N got shoved away in the crowd.

"Y/N!" Harry yelled and attempted to go after her, "I'm coming just- hold on!" (Pause) He found areas between the tents that he could pass through with ease.

There were fires breaking out everywhere and terrified screams being heard from left and right. Harry was such a terrible runner that he tripped and fell.

He tried crawling as everyone ran around him but, a large foot kicked him in his head, causing him to lose consciousness.

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

"Harry. Harry wake up." Y/N shook Harry after finding him on the ground. "Harry wake up!" She shouted but he was still unconscious so.. she slapped him.

"Ow.." Harry groaned quietly without being dramatic. He sat up and Y/N helped him onto his feet, "Where is everyone?" Harry asked while doing full spins to examine the area. Everything was burned down and no one was around.

"Hopefully.. not dead." Y/N tried to lighten the mood. Harry's name was called from a distance, "Well, Hermione's alive."

"Morsmorde!" Someone shouted. It's sounded like gibberish but Harry didn't stay to find out. He grabbed Y/N's wrist and hid behind one of the tents.

"Y/N, Where are you?!" Ron's voice shouted.

"Harry!" Hermione's followed.

"I swear they're going to get us both killed." Y/N whispered to Harry with aggravation.

Harry was preoccupied with a man he saw before the man ran away in the opposite direction.

"Finally. We've been looking for you everywhere. We thought we lost you guys." Ron sighed thankfully.

"What is that?" Harry pointed at a green figure in the sky. Hermione opened her mouth to answer but Harry's hand flew to his scar, "Ah!" He cringed in pain. Sounds were heard from behind them so they all spun around in fear.

"Stupefy!" Numerous different voices shouted at the same time. The four teens ducked down to dodge the red sparks that were aimed at them.

"Stop! That's my son!" Arthur pushed through the people and ran to the kids, his veins filled with pure fright, "Ron, Harry, Hermione, Y/N, are you alright?" Arthur asked them while panting.

"Sure, why not?" Y/N's sarcasm got the best of her as she tried slowing her heartbeat.

"You've been discovered in the scene of the crime." Minister Crouch waved his wand at the four kids in terror.

Harry's breaths were jagged and so were Ron and Hermione's. Y/N stood there with a straight face, no reaction.

"Stop being dramatic." Y/N lowered his wand for him, "We didn't do anything. Some odd man put that there. Honestly people, does any one of us appear to be Death Eaters to you?" She proposed.

"You could be Ms.Dixon." Crouch implied with a frown, "Those parents of yours.."

"What about my parents?" Y/N queried.

"They're-"

"Slytherins!" Arthur interrupted quickly, "Sure enough we're all aware of how some Slytherins can turn out. Tell us about this man you saw." He changed the subject.

"More importantly, tell me whatever that was in the sky." Harry turned to Y/N.

"We didn't see the mans face but he went that way," Y/N answered Arthur first and pointed in the direction the man ran in.

The adults started in that direction and Y/N turned to Harry, "The skull in the sky was the Dark Mark. It's basically something that represents Voldemort." She explained calmly as they walked behind Arthur.

"Y/N you're not supposed to-"

"Well I'm not saying "Lord Voldemort" like I worship him, Hermione." Y/N scoffed but Hermione huffed in response. She loved Y/N with all her heart but she had to be serious at some point.

"Seriously, you're not supposed to speak of his name, remember?" Hermione told her.

"Right.. my apologies." Y/N giggled.

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

947K 26.9K 66
Completed! Enemies to lovers! Although the main character (Y/N) will have multiple love interests (including Louis Partridge and Harry Styles) it wil...
128K 3.3K 104
Y/N l/n is about to start her fourth year at Hogwarts when she meets George and Fred Weasley. She's a Gryffindor like the twins, but their friendshi...
1.2K 144 71
Written in first person, this is story of a Ravenclaw, Mary, who falls in love with Fred Weasley. At first, it's perfect, but she learns that he has...
204K 7.4K 44
~ Year three ~ Warning: This is the third book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read...