Accidentally in love [{Hiccst...

By NameIsHiccup

Can the Adam (Hiccup) to our Eve (Astrid) win against the Knight in Shining armor (unknown) that Eve has alwa... More

CHARACTERS
Chapter 1 - Accident
Chapter 2 - Serious
Chapter 3 - Fake Boyfriend?
Chapter 4 - Caught
Chapter 5 - Handcuffs
Chapter 6 - Wedding!?
Chapter 7 - Falling for him
Chapter 8 - Developing
Chapter 9 - Haiden
Chapter 10 - Past or Present
Chapter 11 - Paul
Chapter 13 - Admitting
Chapter 14 - Fight!
Chapter 15 - Round 2
Chapter 16 - Danger?
Chapter 17 - Choosing
Chapter 18 - Graham to the Rescue!
Chapter 19 - Memories from the past
Chapter 20 - Mysterious Guy
Chapter 21 - Final
Sneak Peek
Sequel is up

Chapter 12 - She likes you

2.2K 100 108
By NameIsHiccup

I placed my other books on hold so expect a faster update on this story

Haiden

"Oh," was all the word I can manage. I was gone for a day then this happens. What a very unlucky guy I am. "You got what you want then.." I smiled,

"Congratulations and Thanks for the lollipop." I said before turning away

"Actually no," I heard her say and suddenly there were a speck of hope inside of me. I turned around once again to face her.

"What do you--"

"I'm planning on giving him a chance," She said. Ow!

"Okay then," I shrugged pretending to not care

"What do you think?" She asked. Her eyes were trying to say something like she was expecting me to say something. Her eyes were full of hope. Does she want me to say no? Or is she just hopeful for me to say yes so she could be with Paul? "Should I?"

"I don't know and I don't care, Astrid." I answered with a sigh

"I need your opinion about this,"

"You waited for him! You used me just to get back at him right? Then what are you doing talking to me about him, Are you really that desperate to spat in my face how I'm just a friend?"

"No! You are my friend that's Why your opinion is very important to me."

"Why are you telling me this?" I asked in barely a whisper, I was even surprise to hear myself.

"Because I can't do it without you, idiot!" She said seriously then smiled, "Stop ignoring me,"

I felt very angry at that and it didn't help when she said 'actually no,' because just now my hopes reached the heaven but then landed back in hell. It's crushed.

Now I know Why they call it, 'crush'

Because that's what you feel when they don't feel the same way.

"You lead me on, You told me that It's impossible for you to like me," I stared at her with a blank look, my heart void of all emotion. "I can't possibly  stay beside you without falling for you even more than I already am."

"So, please... Stop it because It's breaking my heart." I turned back around again then the bell rang signalling class. "Congratulations on Paul, Asty baby."

I walked away. I used the nickname I gave her because it might be the last time I would be able to say it in front of her face.

I went inside my class and sat in the front because I know Astrid hates sitting there, a few seconds later she went in with Prof. Bucket

It was very awkward between us. I can't help but feel jealous towards Paul. She gets to be with Astrid and keep her in his arm while I would just sit here and gaze at them from my seat  not being to do anything.

I also can't force myself towards Astrid, I want her to have the freedom to choose and she chose Paul, unfortunately for me.

Oh, what I would do just to have her as my girlfriend but I don't want to confuse her feelings more so I'm letting her go now. I'm sacrificing my feelings to let her have her happy ending.

So cliche

I hope I can find someone with Shining blonde hair like her, blue eyes that seems to get through your soul with every look, Lips so soft that you can never get use to, and would make you feel like not wanting to part yours with hers,  Smile that would lighten up the whole room in a swift, laugh that would melt your heart and ring to your ears until the night making you smile and hands that perfectly fit mine. I sighed to myself.

Where the hell am I going to find a girl like that?

Time skip ♪

"Hey,dude" Graham greeted as he placed his tray down in front of me and sat, "Graham? You study here?"

He rolled his eyes and took a bite from the green apple, "Isn't that kinda obvious since I'm here?"

"Oh.." Was all I could say because I really don't feel like entertaining someone right now.

"Check your sob!" He said

"What's a sob?" I asked him, clueless. Does he want me to cry?

"It's school online blog. It's like our school newspaper but in a site." He explained, "Hand me your phone." I handed him my IPhone and he immediately started typing then handed it back to me. My eyes widened.

School's Cutest Couple Broke up?

Haiden and Astrid were heard arguing yesterday, based on a certain student. It would seem like Astrid was cheating on him for Paul Bleadings... blah blah blah

There were a picture of me and Astrid standing in the middle of the hall. I was making an upset expression while Astrid showed concern.

Then the other picture showed Paul kissing Astrid's cheek.

At the sob, I found out that Paul was part of the soccer team which was the same with Seth. He seemed to be pretty popular in school too for his friendly aura and attitude.

"Is it true?" Graham asked, forcing me to take my eyes off my phone.

"Y-yeah, I guess..." I sighed

"So do you still like her?" He asked

"Yes.''

"Do you want her to go?"

"No."

"Do you want her to come back?"

"Without a doubt."

"Are you going to sulk all day instead of getting her back?"

"Why are you..." I stared at him and found him staring back at me seriously which made me Stop talking.

"Dude, Last question." He leaned closer, "Do you trust Paul enough to have Astrid?"

The question made me froze. Paul cheated on her and dumped her for her ex girlfriend Sarah. There is no garantee that Paul would stay loyal to her and not hurt her again.

"You know, I personally think you much more suitable for my sister." Graham said making my eyes widen in shock. Sister?

"Yes, Astrid is my sister. Didn't you realize the similarity? Blonde, blue eyes?" He asked playfully, "Graham Hofferson."

"Oh, Uh... Hey," I stuttered

"So? Are you going to let her slip away?"

"But.. What can I do? She's head over heels for him." I sighed again, starting to give up.

"My dad told me, he likes you." I looked up to him. What is he trying to say?

"Look, if you care for my sister, you wouldn't just sit here and watch how she gets back with the guy who made her cry for months of time."

He's right

''If your giving up at least for the sake of your feelings for Astrid and for my sister. Don't let her end up with the wrong hands.'' He stood up and threw the apple in the trash can.

"Astrid is not very good at expressing her feelings. She's also very naive despite the image she's emitting.'' He bent down and leaned in, inches away from my ears.

"She likes you."

He bent back up again and placed his hand on his pocket. I looked at him with pure disbelief

"She just doesn't realize it yet."

"No, she doesn't."

"I'm counting on you to get her to forget the past then," He grinned and turned around

"Future Brother In Law,"

(-_-)/~~~ピシー!ピシー!

Wushu!

Are you happy that Paul and Astrid are not together?

Your not happy? :O

Then I shall make Paul and Astrid for you!

Does your heart still hurts?

-NameIsHiccup

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 298 8
"This is Berk. We have fishing, hunting, and charming views of sunsets. The only real problems we have are our enemies; Dragons. They plague the Arch...
3.3K 67 31
THIS STORY IS A SEQUEL. IF YOU DO NOT READ THE FIRST BOOK YOU MAY BE CONFUSED. -------------------------- "Our worlds have been torn apart for centur...
97.5K 1.5K 15
#1 hiccupxreader Warning: LEMON, also, following this story will put you in major FEELS! I didn't change Hiccup or Toothless's personally btw:) summ...
73.2K 2.2K 18
ᯐ π’π€π•πˆππ† 𝐌𝐘 π‹πˆπ†π‡π“: 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟐 ( π™·π™Ύπš† πšƒπ™Ύ πšƒπšπ™°π™Έπ™½ πšˆπ™Ύπš„πš π™³πšπ™°π™Άπ™Ύπ™½ 𝟸 ) ─────────────────── ❝ 𝐈𝐌 π’πŽπ‘π‘π˜, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈'𝐌 οΏ½...