Deception • Woosang

By KangYeosnack

Wooyoung moves out Yeosang moves in Wooyoung wants his house back Yeosang lets him share on one condition Fak... More

Trigger/content warnings
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20- Epilogue

13

863 70 41
By KangYeosnack

When he said he needed to prepare himself to see Seonghwa a lot now, he didn't think it would be this much. Since he's Yeosang's neighbour who he sees everyday, he also sees Seonghwa because he comes over. Every. Day.

He tries to seem indifferent around him, trying to ignore his own feelings towards him. He knows Seonghwa will never date a guy like him, they're polar opposites. Hongjoong tries to convince himself that his little crush on the older is only due to the fact that he's drop dead gorgeous, but its not just that. Whenever he hangs out at Yeosang and Wooyoung's, he notices that Seonghwa is unbelievably kind, his gentle personality makes him fall for him even more.

So when Hongjoong goes in for his first day at work and Seonghwa greets him in his new work space with that cute smile, he prepares himself to go on a rollercoaster of emotions.

Seonghwa introduces himself as is they don't know each other, which is good since remaining professional will make it easier for Hongjoong to stop crushing on him.

Or so he thought.

"Since I'm the organiser of the competition and you are the winner, you will be working with me for the duration of your internship here at Mars Couture"

Hongjoong beams, it's been a lifelong dream to work here and finally it's come true, he's never been this happy in his life. Also the added bonus of Seonghwa working with him is definitely appreciated.

When he goes home, the journey is crazily long, taking public transport for nearly two hours during the busiest times would be a hassle for him.

So Seonghwa drives him.

Hongjoong tried refusing the offer but Seonghwa insisted, saying that he's going over to Yeosang's anyway so it's convenient for him to just go by car. The problem was that Hongjoong has to secretly go into his car, making sure no one is watching, not wanting to start any malicious rumours.

Seeing Seonghwa 24/7 has not done anything to Hongjoong in terms of diminishing his growing feelings for the man, he somehow can't get bored of him. Which isn't helpful because his mind starts to get ahead of itself when he and Seonghwa aren't even involved with each other intimately.

When he spots Seonghwa with his coworkers who stand a little too close to him or touch his arm for too long he needs to slap himself and remember that they're not even dating, even if they were in Hongjoong's head.

~

As a (relatively) famous model, Yeosang doesn't find it too difficult to socialise, he can do the basic greetings and small talk. But this stone faced bodyguard in his home is really living up to his nickname of 'stone-faced'.

He and Wooyoung have tried to chat to Jongho, but he only speaks in short sentences, which is strange because when they talked to him when they first met, he was all cheery and chatty. He must take personal and professional life very separate.

"He won't even sleep" Wooyoung whispers to Yeosang as they camp out in the living room, watching Jongho guard the front door.

Of course, he joins them at mealtime, but goes straight back to the front door and akways on alert. "I tried catching him dozing off on the chair we gave him but he literally stays there like a statue" Wooyoung says, amazed at the bodyguard's skills.

(Jongho does obviously sleep, it's just that Yeosang and Wooyoung are asleep then too. But even in his sleep, he's on night alert).

Jongho's job is to provide protection for Yeosang, not the house, so whenever Yeosang goes out, he comes too.

He had a shoot to go to and Wooyoung came to watch and Jongho came too, for obvious reasons. It's his first time actually going out since everything had happened during the competition, he'd played it safe by staying home most of the time, too nervous to leave the house.

It is reassuring having Jongho with him but at the same time it reminds him that he's not safe being completely alone. But having Wooyoung with him makes everything seem okay.

Recently Yeosang is at war with his emotions, his feelings towards Wooyoung only increasing. He knows they're fake dating but every time he comforts him or even just smiles, Yeosang feels himself falling deeper. All he knows is that he doesn't want this to end, whatever they have going on. He just has no idea how Wooyoung feels.

These are Yeosang's thoughts while they go back home, Jongho drives in silence as he usually is and Wooyoung is next to him, holding his hand in a soft grip, thumb stroking his hand in a comforting way, as if sensing his clouded mind making him anxious. Recently, Wooyoung is able to read him like a book too, which already means that they're spending too much time together, this fake dating ordeal was never supposed to get to this point.

When they get home, none of them would have expected what they arrive to.

Yeosang opens the door, walking in to see his home looking like it had been in the presence of a tornado. Jongho immediately goes in front of him, holding him and Wooyoung behind him in case someone appears out of nowhere.

Clearly someone had been here. Things were thrown on the floor from the shelves, cushions from the sofa tossed out, even the furniture had moved. It seems like they were looking for something.

They had no idea if that person was still there, or even if there was more than one person. "Stay here, let me check the other rooms" Jongho says but Yeosang grips his arm, not wanting him to go. "What if someone comes when they see you're gone" he whispers.

Jongho considers what he said then nods, telling him and Wooyoung to follow behind carefully.

Yeosang has never been scared like this before, he has had incidents with stalker fans but never in his life has someone invaded his home. Wooyoung senses his worries and takes his hand, squeezing it lightly to reassure him that they'll be ok. He looks at him with a comforting smile and Yeosang's heart melts, his clouded mind instantly diffusing away.

Fortunately, they find no one hiding around in the small flat so the pair sit on the sofa while Jongho checks the place for any bugging devices or cameras.

Their hands are still clasped tightly together, Yeosang tries not to look at the mess of his home, imagining a hooded figure with weapons throwing things around in rage. His thoughts fade away when a hand cups his face.

Wooyoung moves his face so that he looks at him. Yeosang tries looking him in the eyes but he starts to fall harder for Wooyoung especially when he's giving him that beautiful smile. So he leans his forehead on his shoulder, hiding his face and to stop himself being caught staring.

Wooyoung slowly puts his arms around Yeosang, giving him time to reject the embrace. When he doesn't move, Wooyoung runs his hand up and down his back, the other petting his head. "You're safe now Yeosang, you have me and Jongho with you- I know how scary this all is"

Yeosang returns the hug, clinging on the the other who holds onto him just as tight. This is the longest they've ever been in physical contact.

"I just can't help thinking- what if we were there when the person broke in. What if you got hurt Wooyoung I-"

His hands loosen so he can look at him. Wooyoung's eyes have widened despite the unreadable expression. He stays silent, indicating for Yeosang to continue. "Wooyoung I-"

Yeosang doesn't even know what he wants to say. Wooyoung has no doubt become someone very special to him, he just has no idea what to call it. "I think- no, I do- I know I do". Wooyoung looks at him like he knows what he's about to say, so he just says it.

"I like you Wooyoung, a lot".

Yeosang's mind is racing, every second Wooyoung doesn't respond feels like a minute. His lips are parted in shock, the hands around Yeosang going limp. "I like you too. A lot".

Looking up in shock, Yeosang gasps. "You do?" He says, hope radiating from him so strongly it makes Wooyoung melt at the sight. "Yeosang I like you so much my brain goes blank and my heart goes crazy whenever I see you".

Yeosang grips his shirt, smiling widely. He wasn't planning on telling Wooyoung his feelings, especially not in this situation and he would never have thought that he feels the same way.

He almost forgets about what just happened in their home but is reminded when Jongho appears in front of them and Yeosang let's go of Wooyoung.

"I don't think it's safe to stay here" Jongho opens his hand, showing tiny things Yeosang doesn't recognise. "I found a camera and two microphones around the house, who knows if there might be more. I think the two of you need to stay somewhere else for the time being"

Wooyoung glances at Yeosang with a solemn expression. "Where to?"

Jongho looks around cautiously. "I think we should discuss this outside" the pair nod and they all leave.

As soon as the door opens, they see Seonghwa standing there with a raised hand about to press the doorbell. Immediately, Yeosang's face is grabbed, Seonghwa moving it around to check for any sign of pain. "Are you ok? I tried to come as fast as I could but you know I live so far, what happened? Are you hurt anywhere?"

Pulling his hands away, Yeosang reassured his friend that he's fine, except for one little problem.

"Your house is bugged?" He exclaims "You two can stay over at my house for as long as you want"

They accept the offer but Jongho interrupts them. "I don't think that's a good idea, Seonghwa's house is too predictable. I'm sure whoever wants Yeosang knows Seonghwa is close to him, it would be their first place to look".

I makes complete sense, it would even put Seonghwa in danger if Yeosang went there. He sighs, leaning on Seonghwa with a dejected expression.

"We could go to San and Yunho's apartment, the have a spare bedroom" Wooyoung suggests.

They all look at Jongho for approval who considers it for a while, then nods. "I think that would be the safest option for now".

"Would they be okay with us staying at there's for a while?" Yeosang asks and Wooyoung nods rapidly. "Of course! They wouldn't mind at all".

Now decided, they agree that Jongho can leave them but contact him as soon as something happens. They make their way to the car for Jongho to drive them but Seonghwa suddenly stops them.

"What about Hongjoong? Is he okay?"

Wooyoung widens his eyes, they completely forgot that Hongjoong lives next door to them. "He would need to move somewhere else for the time being too- it's not safe for him to stay here since he has been targeted before by whoever wants Yeosang". Jongho says.

"He can stay with me, no one knows that we know each other- besides he can move into one of the apartments our company provides for staff, I was going to mention it to him tomorrow anyway". Seonghwa explains and Yeosang eyes him suspiciously which the other decides to ignore.

Jongho doesn't notice anything and just carries on talking. "Ok you take Hongjoong with you and I'll drive Wooyoung and Yeosang to their friends place".

~

Seonghwa knocks on the door urgently, then a few more times after no response. Hongjoong could probably just be out but he can't help worrying for the younger, who he has secretly kind of developed feelings for. Finally, Hongjoong opens the door, headphones around his neck. "Seonghwa... what are you doing here?"

The tips of his ears are red which he finds so endearing, but now, he has other things to think about. "Are you okay?"

He scans Hongjoong's confused face, no noticeable signs of bruises or anything. "Um yeah I was just working on something, why? Did something happen?"

Seonghwa let's out a breath of relief before he starts explaining the situation with Yeosang and Wooyoung and where they're staying for now. "So, you're also not safe in your apartment for the time being..."

Hongjoong nods, he had no idea this had happened right next door to him, he had his headphones in all day- he barely even heard Seonghwa's knocks just now. The problem is that he doesn't have any other place to stay, his parents house was an option but he-

"If you're comfortable with it, you can stay over at my house for a while, we have guest rooms you can stay in"

Hongjoong blanks. Staying in Seonghwa's house? "Ah I wouldn't want to be a bother, I can ask someone else" he tries calling his heart but the other is just staring at him with sparkling eyes.

Seonghwa shakes his head "you wouldn't be a bother at all! Or, Mars Couture offers all their employees an apartment not far from the company building, including interns. I was going to mention this to you tomorrow- it's much closer and you wouldn't have to make that long journey twice a day anymore".

Hongjoong thinks about it, it honestly sounds like a dream. "You could come to my house for now and get the paperwork done there and once it's ready you can stay there if you want, if you're ok with that".

For some reason, Hongjoong's are tinted pink, the thought of staying in the same house as Seonghwa makes him shy. Even then, his house is probably ginormous and the guest rooms are most likely no where near his bedroom.

Hongjoong mentally slaps his face, not knowing what's gotten into him, thinking about Seonghwa's bedroom right in front of Seonghwa himself. He looks up at him and his pleading eyes are enough to make him say yes.

~

The drive there is awkward and when they arrive and Seonghwa shows him his room, it's slightly more awkward. "Well... I'll leave you to settle in then" Seonghwa says and rushes out of the room.

Staring at the closed door then around the massive room, he sighs. So this is what if feels like to have space to walk around in your bedroom.

He takes a shower then changes into more comfortable clothes, he had quickly packed some clothes and essentials before they left.

A couple of hours later he hears a knock on the door, he thought it would be the housekeepers bringing him dinner since Seonghwa mentioned that they'll give it in his room but he opens the door to find Seonghwa.

"Hi, can I come in?"

Hongjoong states a bit too long at him but quickly regains his senses "Yeah sure".

Seonghwa comes in and shuts the door behind him, following Hongjoong to the sofa in the room. The atmosphere is awkward since Seonghwa has no reason to come so they sit in silence for a few seconds before neither can handle it anymore.

"So how is working at the company" Seonghwa asks, just to fill in the silence but he still is curious since it's his family's company.

"Oh it's wonderful, I love everything about it" Hongjoong laughs, just thinking about it makes him happy. If he told his younger self that he was working at Mars Couture he would never believe it, it seemed like an unattainable dream back then.

Seonghwa smiles at Hongjoong, the passion and happiness radiating off him is contagious. "Why do you like our company so much? What makes it different from the other designers?" He's always wondered why Hongjoong was so passionate about working at Mars, to be honest, Seonghwa doesn't think their company is any different from the other ones out there.

"There's a lot that makes Mars stand out to me, when I first head of them was when I was in middle school- when I first discovered my love of designing and reforming, I guess it holds a sentimental value to me too. Also, the company ethos and every designer that has worked at Mars- I love every piece, which I have never with any other company. I feel like I could really express myself to my full potential if I worked there."

Seonghwa listens to Hongjoong's long list of reasons, feeling flattered because it's his family's company, he's honoured to have the respect and admiration from someone like Hongjoong. "You are already an amazing designer Hongjoong, and I'm really saying this. I've lived surrounded by fashion and designers my whole life but there's something about your pieces, the detail and thought you put into your designs- it's nothing I've ever seen before".

The other blushes at the sincere words, "thank you, I've never gotten a compliment like that". Hongjoong can't take having Seonghwa sweet talking him anymore, especially with him sitting right next to him. They either need to make out right now or Hongjoong needs to leave.

"There's still a lot more I need to learn, I'm not the best at it, the others from the competition, they were really g-"

"You're perfect the way you are"

Blanking out, Hongjoong takes a few seconds to process what he just heard. And it didn't sound like he was just talking about his designs. He regains his senses when Seonghwa touches his hand and Hongjoong looks at him curiously.

The smile Seonghwa gives erupts something in him, his heart going crazy at the combination of his touch and stare.

His soft hand cups his cheek, thumb brushing the smooth skin and Seonghwa leans his forehead on Hongjoong's. "Why do I like you so much" he whispers, eyes closed and eyebrows furrowed.

Hongjoong blinks. Once. Twice.

Seonghwa opens his eyes to see Hongjoong staring, lips parted in shock. He looks into his eyes, making him gulp. Seonghwa liking him is something he would never imagine happening, his racing heart clearly can't take the news calmly either. He bites his lip and the older follows the action with his eyes.

Slowly, he moves his nose up his neck, Hongjoong closes his eyes, hands grabbing Seonghwa's arms. He almost whines just from that small action.

"Can I kiss you?" He whispers, hot breath against his neck making him shiver.

Hongjoong nods without hesitation and when Seonghwa leans in, he's already there halfway.

Their lips meet and Hongjoong sighs into the kiss, feeling like he's been waiting for this moment for years. He wraps his arms around his neck, hands combing through his hair while Seonghwa holds his waist in a gentle grip.

Their lips fit like matching puzzle pieces and they pull each other closer, chests meeting and heart beats syncing. And when they pull away, neither can stop their smiles.

Hongjoong cups the olders face with both hands, moving to sit on his lap. "Is this okay?"

Seonghwa is looking up at him now, hands finding Hongjoong's hips "it's perfect. You're perfect".

Before Hongjoong can die of embarrassment, he quickly finds Seonghwa's lips again. This time the kiss is deeper, Seonghwa licks into Hongjoong's mouth and he opens it, tongues melding together, breaths becoming deeper, hands moving faster.

The feeling of Seonghwa everywhere is too much, but not enough at the same time. His body is on fire, adrenaline rushing through his veins with every movement of Seonghwa's lips, hands, tongue.

In the end, he really did get his make out session.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.7K 3.4K 25
*THIS STORY WILL BE RE-EDITED* Being sheltered by his father all his life, Wooyoung grew up alone, but when San was assigned to be his personal bodyg...
58.7K 819 27
-Member x Reader -fluff, smut, angst, suggestive -still posting (requests open!) #1 in 'ateezfluff' #3 in 'ateezfanfiction' #10 in 'mingi' #16 in 'sa...
22.3K 495 6
wooyoung in pink fluffy thigh highs triggers chaos among the ateez members. ending with san, ultimately, ravishing wooyoung- the members within earsh...
35.5K 1.4K 5
Soulmate au where the first words spoken to your soulmate are written on your body. And Wooyoung and Yeosang weren't exactly sure about the words wr...