Reality Reversed | English |...

By LilaLa_77

A story based on the book Reality Reversed. Reality Reversed is the first book in the Dynasty series. (Callis... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
The second part of
First part

5

16 8 0
By LilaLa_77

What's going on with her?
Several weeks have passed with him, and she can no longer imagine a day without him.
It has eaten under her skin.
He has her soul.
She is completely his.
But what worries her heart?

- Gianna Atwood.

****

Every day I spent with Callisto was necessary for me. Sometimes it seemed to me that only next to him I breathe, next to him I live, next to him I am happy.
For the entire month, he continued to live between Vegas and LA. I didn't like it at all.
There were many things that I could not understand. Constant calls, a business that did not require his constant presence, and the fact that Callisto was hiding his family. All he was talking about was Luigi's cousin, but he remembered him only when he saw my questioning look, after the next call.
I've already started counting the fucking days when he should be in LA.

It was kind of crazy.

When Callisto was in LA, we went to restaurants and clubs. He looked like the most coveted candy and she was with me.
He never once gave me a reason to doubt his attitude, but he never spoke about his feelings. I didn't want to think about his life in Vegas and who was waiting for him there ...
-What does this tattoo mean?
Almost all of Callisto's chest was adorned with tattoos, but I pointed out the most interesting of all.
The king's crown lay on top of the sword from which blood was dripping, below was an inscription in another language. From some words, I realized that it was Italian.
-Which exactly? Callisto asked, breathing down my neck.
-This one. With a crown and a sword, - I wrapped around the contour of an intricate design.
-It's a reminder of my essence. A reminder of who I am and where I am going.
This was an unexpected answer. I was expecting some college story or something.
-What is your essence? Where are you going?
Callisto rose and rose above me. His gray eyes looked into mine blue. I saw that he wanted to say something. I felt that he was hiding something, but I could not understand what.
-With you completely different. With you I forget where I am going. With you I change my route.
-Is it good or bad?
-We'll find out.
He kissed me tenderly as his naked body pressed against me.
Callisto slowly slipped into me and presented the most sensual and frank act of love.
We had sex countless times, saw each other completely naked, but only now, when he opened his soul, it was felt in a new way. Unusual. Gently. Frankly.
It was about us. It was us.

****

My work was the center of my universe until Callisto came along.
He tried to oust her and make this place for himself.
Today there was a preliminary hearing in the case that I was in charge of. The prosecution did not have good evidence and their entire accusation was based on the testimony of an unreliable witness.
Callisto was waiting for me outside the courthouse, even though I didn't ask him.
I could tell from Callisto's lifestyle that he had money. Everything was screaming about it - designer suits cost a lot. The price tag with my annual salary is straight on the wristwatch, and I have already counted three cars.
I didn't care about his money, but I was worried that he didn't say who he worked. He spoke only about the family business and nothing else.
- How are you, Princess?
I put my arms around his neck, kissing him on the lips.
-The best mood.
-I am glad.
He pulled me closer to him, deepening the kiss.
-Let's go before we have gathered spectators.
Several prosecutors were standing near the courthouse, but they did not pay attention to us.
We were on our way up to my apartment when Callisto's phone rang.
He never spoke on the phone in my presence, but now he had nowhere to go from the moving elevator.
I saw with peripheral vision how he looked at me, but answered the call.
It seemed to me that I would open at least one of his curtains. I learn about the other side of his life, the one in which he did not want to devote me.

But Callisto destroyed all my hopes.

He answered the call and spoke in perfect Italian.

I understood only a few words that I had once heard. Nothing that could tell me about the essence of the conversation. Some with a name, a mention of some girls and an agreement to meet. This is all that I was able to understand.
I was disappointed and offended. I didn't want to be with Callisto and I was relieved when the elevator opened.
Unfortunately, the man followed me.
-Princess, what happened again?

He followed me in and stopped me on the way to the bedroom.
I looked at him with cold eyes and pulled my hand away.
- Nothing, Callisto. Absolutely nothing. You just do not consider it necessary to devote me to your life. You weren't even too lazy to speak another language! Strange as it may seem, but I have a question: how do you know Italian so well? Or it cannot be said either.
- You don't want to be involved in my life.

I couldn't believe his words. We spent all our free time together, almost every day. They talked a lot, but always avoided the topic of his life in Vegas. I told him almost everything about myself, but I didn't even know the elementary things about him.

-Are you kidding?! I am not asking to tell, something super secret. It's easy for me to understand if there is something that I don't want to say, but at least something can be said!
-Everything in my life is a mystery. And it is better not to know about it to outsiders.
His words were worse than a whip. I was an outsider. He couldn't tell me, and he didn't want to tell me.

- Then you'd better leave.
- Janna, that's not what I mean. When I can, I will tell you everything.
-Not!

My scream echoed off the walls. It was despair. This man was so dear to me. My heart would die without him, but I could not live with half the truth.

I need everything or nothing.

- No, Callisto. I'm tired of secrets. I'm sick of knowing that you're hiding something. Someone is calling you. You communicate with some women, and I have no idea who they are. Maybe you have a wife in Vegas, maybe a girlfriend or kids. I have no idea who you are and what is behind you!

Callisto pulled me closer and I put my hands on his chest.

- Janna, I don't have a wife, let alone children. What I am hiding is for your good.

I heard his words, but my attention focused on something else.

On his chest.

Under my fingers, I felt the subject of a country of form. And I immediately knew what it was.

I had a chance to hold a pistol in my hands before and I felt it in the inner pocket of Callisto's jacket. I got too curious.
I opened my jacket and took out my pistol. He had a silencer, which means he was actively used.
Of course, it is not illegal to carry a weapon if you have permission. But it was definitely used.
I reached for the weapon, but Callisto's hand caught my hand.
"Where did you get the gun," I asked, looking up at him.
The man silently looked at me without showing any reaction.
-Callisto, answer me!
- I can carry a weapon, it's not illegal.
-It's with a silencer! You use it and for some reason I think that it is not for self-defense.
- Janna ...
-Not! I don't want to listen to more excuses. Tell me everything or leave.
He took a few steps back, giving me space.
- Well, if that's what you want. Collect some things.
-What? What for?
Callisto smiled slightly, but there was no joy in his eyes.
-Do you want to know about my life? Where can you find out more about her, if not at my place.

I was completely confused by his fickleness. One minute he turns out to tell me something, and the next he calls me to Vegas.

- I just found your gun, and now you are calling me to your house. Maybe it's worth explaining yourself first?

The fake smile faded and the man clenched his jaw.

-You will receive all the answers there. And you shouldn't be afraid of me, Princess.

I was not satisfied with his answer, but I understood that I would not get more now.

In the wardrobe, I collected the necessary things, with the expectation of a couple of days, and asked a neighbor to feed Marsik.
The road to Las Vegas was not very long, but tiring.
Callisto didn't say a word the whole way, and I had no desire to start a conversation.
After passing the entire entertainment part of the city, we turned into a quieter area. There were rich-looking mansions here. Mowed lawns and tall fences. You could have guessed that we entered the elite part of the city.
We stopped near a five-meter fence. Callisto pressed some buttons and the doors began to drive around.
We pulled into a circular driveway that led to the house, if you can call it that. It was not really a house, but rather a king's palace.
A stone house with columns at the entrance and two guards at the door.
I never could have thought that Callisto had security, although I also could not have imagined that he was carrying a weapon.
The man opened the car door for me and helped me out.
I examined a huge area and could not say how many hectares there are. Half of the territory went behind the house, and the other was covered with trees.

"Do you live here?" I asked, amazed.
-Now I live with you most of the time.

I looked at Callisto to check his mood and noticed that she had improved slightly.
The guards at the entrance looked at me with interest, just as I did at them. Everything I saw did not fit in my head.
As we approached, they lowered their heads and nodded respectfully to Callisto.

It was quite cozy inside the house, despite the marble floors in the hall and in the kitchen (I noticed them by chance, just the kitchen was clearly visible from where we stood)

Walking into the living room, I was happy to notice the hardwood floors, soft, beige carpets and light-colored furniture. Of course the space was very large, but everything was harmoniously combined here.
Some sounds caught my attention and I turned to see who was the culprit.

- Finally, you fucking decided to come!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.5K 214 7
Emily is your classic good girl. Shes 18 years old. Her life seems all planned out but what happens when she is taken and forced into diapers? Will s...
6.9K 147 33
Betty wants to be a nanny. Jughead needs to find a babysitter for his two kids,Jasmine, 13, and Emily, 6. what happens when the finally meet in the g...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...