Nothing But Hate

By howtosellmysoul

Tucker Conway is a self righteous lawyer, who has decided to dedicate his life to fight for justice, put crim... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter #1
Bonus Chapter #2
Bonus Chapter #3

Chapter Thirty

29.3K 1.4K 141
By howtosellmysoul

Tucker chuckled at Callum's concerned look once the two of them entered the restaurant for dinner. Callum was going to reschedule his reservation at the place they were supposed to eat dinner the night before but couldn't because of Tucker. But Tucker insisted on going to a shack by the beach which Lee had suggested.

Since Callum promised on their last date that the next one would be on Tucker, the lawyer won the debate as to where they would eat.

Tucker looked at Callum once again, his eyes roaming his body. Callum hadn't bought any casual clothes since he didn't plan on going to any such place, the man only had formal shirts and suits, so Tucker had given Callum one of his shirts to wear for dinner.

It was an interesting rush to see Callum in his clothes. It wasn't the first time that someone had worn his clothes. Many of his old boyfriends had done that, but most of the time that only annoyed Tucker, or he simply didn't care. But looking at Callum wear his favourite teal floral shirt was a sight that made Tucker's heart beat just a little bit faster.

"If I get food poisoning after this place then I'm suing you." Mumbled Callum.

"You do know that I'm a lawyer, right?" Tucker chuckled once again.

"You do know that I'm loaded, yeah?" Retorted Callum, making Tucker laugh even harder.

"Well, if that's the case then I'm sure I'd be able to get us to come to a settlement that's mutually beneficial." Tucker whispered as he leant forward near Callum's ear, holding his hand simultaneously.

"If that's the case then I'm going to ask the chef to get me the worst thing on the menu." Callum smiled, gripping Tucker's hand tighter.

The two were seated after that, and they looked over to the menus in silence. Both men were decisive, well, Tucker mostly so. It didn't take long for them to place their orders.

"— and anything to drink?" Asked the waiter once he noted their orders.

"I'll have an iced tea." Answered Callum, before looking at Tucker with a blank expression. Tucker fiddled with the edge of the bar menu for a few seconds before clearing his throat.

"Make that two." Tucker said.

"Sure, I'll be back with your drinks in two." The waiter passed a smile before leaving the two men.

"So," Callum began, he wanted to comment on how Tucker had, indeed, followed up on his promise, but he thought it best not to mention it, "I think I'm getting used to this place. Even though I've seen abandoned buildings in horror movies look better than this."

"Stop being such a drama queen, I think this place is awesome," Tucker rolled his eyes playfully, "It's got an amazing view of the beach, live music, and hopefully will have some great food. What's not to like?"

"Just not what I'm used to, I guess." Callum said.

"Well," Tucker sighed, "You said that we were just going to be Cal and Tuck. And if we're going to try and make.. this work, then we'll have to make comprises. We're entirely different people so we'll need to learn how to meet in the middle. If you don't—"

"I do," Callum cut off Tucker, "Whatever it's going to take to make this work.. I'm ready to do that."

"Even if that means eating at places that look worse than abandoned buildings in horror movies?" Tucker smiled.

"Fuck that, I'd even at a McDonald's for you," Callum smiled back, making Tucker laugh, Callum bit his lower lip as he continued, "I wasn't aware you wanted to try this.. us.. again."

"Why else would I leave everything and fly to San Francisco with you?" Tucker gave Callum a puzzled look, making the billionaire shrug.

"Because you wanted to get your mind off the case?" Callum answered, and Tucker sighed.

"I'm not going to lie and say that's not one of the reasons, because it is," Tucker said, "But the few weeks when we weren't talking.. I can't believe I'm admitting this without being hammered, but they were terrible."

"All I could think about was you," Callum said, "All I can think about ever since we met has been you, Tucker. I've never felt this way before and I.. I don't know what you've done to me."

"I don't know what you've done to me either," Tucker paused, "All I know is that I'm done running away from it."

~~~

Callum kissed down Tucker's naked chest, as his hands played with the band of Tucker's boxers. Tucker was looking down at the man, completely under his spell as Callum slowly slid down Tucker's boxers.

Callum gripped Tucker's member, pumping it slowly as he spread Tucker's legs with his other hand. He kissed on the inside of his thighs, biting down gently on the skin before licking up to Tucker's balls.

Tucker moaned loudly as Callum went down on him. It felt like heaven, and Tucker couldn't close his eyes even if he wanted to because he didn't want to miss a single second of this. Tucker couldn't remember the last time he was completely and utterly sober during sex, and if knew this was how amazing it felt, maybe he would've stopped sooner.

Or maybe it was just Callum. The billionaire had already proven to bring out emotions in Tucker that the lawyer had never felt before. And right now, intense pleasure was one of them.

Tucker took the bottle of lube kept on the bedside table, and slid it over to Callum. Callum raised a brow in question, to which Tucker responded by nodding.

Tucker took a deep breath in as Callum slipped a lubed up finger inside him. It had been a while since Tucker had been on the receiving end, so Callum was being extra gentle and careful.

"You don't have to go this slow," Tucker said softly, "A little faster wouldn't hurt."

"Are you sure?" Callum asked to confirm, and Tucker nodded, "Words, please."

"Faster, Cal, please." Tucker groaned.

Callum was three fingers in, as he sucked Tucker's cock at the same time to relieve some of the initial discomfort. Tucker was beginning to edge closer to his orgasm, even though he didn't want to cum before sex, but Callum was just so good that he couldn't help it.

Tucker's phone rang, but the two men ignored it. When it rang again, Tucker groaned, and Callum looked up, releasing Tucker's cock from his mouth.

"Pick it up," Callum said, he continued when he saw Tucker's face ready to protest, "It could be important. Or an emergency. Just pick up, babe."

Tucker sighed loudly, before grabbing his phone that was on the night stand. The call was from Paige, and keeping what Callum said in mind, Tuck just hoped everything was okay.

"Hello?" Tucker said as he picked up the call.

"Where are you? I swear to God if you're at that lousy bar that you—"

"Woah, woah, calm down. What's wrong?" Tucker interrupted his sister. Callum frowned slightly, and slid up to lie next to Tucker.

"I'm in your apartment and you're not here. You're not at Nolan's or Landon's either. No one has heard from you in like two days. Not even Aurora. And she knows everything! So, don't tell me to calm down you fucking asswipe and just tell me if you're okay!" Paige replied, raising her voice slightly at the end.

"Jesus Christ, I'm okay, Paige. I'm not at some bar or dead in a ditch." Tucker said. Callum wrapped an arm around Tucker, cuddling up next to him, as the lawyer spoke to his twin.

"Where the fuck are you then? Are you at some one night stand's place?" Paige asked.

"Uh," Tucker tilted his head slightly to the side to look at Callum, who was already looking at him, "Not exactly."

"I'm literally in your living room right now with a tub full of cookies and cream ice cream and you're not answering a single question of mine!"

"I am.. in a hotel room. With.. someone, uh, who's not just a one night stand." Tucker bit his lower lip. He didn't know why, but he thought it best not to tell Paige that he was just getting his dick sucked by her boss in a completely different state over call.

Considering that Dan had already texted Tucker five times about how Paige was in an especially angry and irritated mood the past couple of days. He blamed the pregnancy hormones.

"Oh. Who? I didn't know you were seeing someone," Paige said, "Do I know him? Wait, it's not the guy you brought to my wedding, right? Wait again, why are you in a hotel room and not just at home?"

"Because I'm with Callum in San Francisco for the weekend, okay, love you, bye and goodnight!" Tucker said in an unbelievably fast speed before hanging up the call.

Tucker looked to the side, at Callum who was cuddled up next to him. Tucker wrapped his arm around Callum as well. The two men were looking at each other's face with a blank expression, before they both burst out laughing.

***

i almost forgot how nice it feels to write and upload a chapter and then wait to read all the comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8M 224K 27
Aleister Blackwell, multi-millionaire, recently divorced, and owner of one of the biggest law firms, is having a good time. Everything is great in h...
170K 5K 75
Marc Williams started having some financial problems after his dad's job was cut short, he decided to get a part time job where someone gives him a l...
1.3M 50.3K 53
''Ian Romero, the person I hate the most in the whole wide world. He turned the entire school against me, and then just left me alone in the hell he...
1.1M 55.4K 51
"You're crazy," Ashton whispered. "Yes," Ryker continued. "For you." "No. You're just crazy. Period." ~~~ With Ashton's dying career, his last lifel...