Make Her Feel What Love Is Li...

By Maahi1066

We all have best friends. Some are right there with us from our childhood, & some from college or university... More

~Basic information~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45- Epilogue.

Chapter 15

724 39 3
By Maahi1066

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

    When you are lucky enough to meet
   Your one, life takes a turn for the best.
   It can't get any better than that.

-John Krasinski

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

After chatting more for a while, the Singhaniya family left the Khanna's mansion & headed home.

When they entered the house it was unusually silent.

"Ishita? Varun?" Hema called out, worried that where her kids were.

Varun came out of his room & went towards them.

"Where is Ishita?" Harshit asked while keeping his shoes in the shoe stand.

"In her room"

"Didn't she invite her friends over? & Rajvir too?"

Varun sighed & asked them to sit down first.

He then told everything that happened. From Myra to staring numb, till Rajvir getting angry on Ishita & leaving the place.

"Oh my god, I didn't knew that this would happen" Hema said, bewildered.

"Did you check up on her after Rajvir left?" Harshit asked.

"No, she said she needs alone time & since then she has locked herself inside" Varun said, rubbing his forehead.

"I will go, & check" Saying this Hema stood up & headed towards Ishita's room.

"Beta, open the door" Hema said, & knocked.

She heard some shuffling sound, then the door opened.

There she was. Her cheeks had the dried tears stains. She looked lifeless. She was excatly looking how she looked when Rajvir had left. She grasped & said,

"Ishita...."

But Ishita didn't react. She went towards her bed & sat on it, & silently started sobbing.

Hema went inside & sat across from her, as she said,

"What happened, beta?"

{Beta : child}

Ishita didn't say anything again, as she started to sob louder this time.

Hema hugged her & rubbed her back.

After a few minutes she pulled away, as she asked once again,

"Tell me what happened?" Hema asked as she caressed Ishita's cheeks.

"She.... She said.... I slept... With Rajvir" she completed her sentence with much difficulty, & sobbed louder again.

Hema rubbed her back, as her sobs became silent she asked,

"Who said it, beta?"

"Myra" Ishita said, which more came out like a whisper but enough for Hema to hear.

"Ishita you know that people tell something which they shouldn't when they are angry right?" Hema said, as she paused to look at Ishita, who silently sobbed while nodding her head, she continued, "then you shouldn't be angry with her. She is your childhood friend na?" Again Ishita nodded while saying nothing, "I am sure, beta, she must be regretting for what she said in anger. You know her from the beginning, & you knew that she would react like that when she gets to know about your marriage with Rajvir. So, when you expected this then why should you be angry with her? Instead you should be by her side, beta. The way she reacted is just a sign that she still has feelings for Rajvir, even if it means she is marrying someone else doesn't mean her love for him will change. You know Rajvir was her first right?" Ishita nodded again, "then forgive her, will you do that?" Hema asked as she looked at Ishita with hope in her eyes.

Ishita thought for awhile. Then she realized whatever her mother said was true. Myra must have feelings for Rajvir still so she was acting like that, otherwise she would be the first person to be happy for her more than anyone else. It must be difficult for her to see her first love marrying her best friend.

She thought as she felt little guilty. She shouldn't have slapped her. That too so hard on her face. She looked at her mother, as she decided to share this too.

"But..." Ishita started, as she took a deep breath & said which made Hema stunned.

"I slapped.... Her"

"Ishita did I teach you to raise your hand on someone? At too on your best friend?" Hema calmly scolded her.

"But, she was telling things that will make anyone angry, ma" Ishita said, trying to reason as she was scared that her mother will also not talk to her.

{Ma : mother}

"Ishita, at this point I don't know what to say. She would have slapped you back but she didn't, that just means who much she values your friendship with her right? You should talk to her & try to sort out things, before it gets out of hand, otherwise it will turn out worst."

Ishita looked at her mother in deep thought. What did she do that she got an Angel as her mother? She chuckled at her thought, which made Hema confused. Hema asked why she was laughing, she said nothing.

"But... What if she doesn't forgive me?" Ishita said, when she saw her mother standing up.

"She will. If she really wants to be friends with you then she will do anything for it, even if it is to forgive you, you get it?" Hema said with a small smile on her face. Which made Ishita relaxed. She hoped that Myra forgives her for what she did.

Hema walked out of the room to prepare dinner for everyone. While Ishita thought about what she did to Rajvir.

He had just come to check on her & she burst out in anger on him too, when it was not his fault at all. Ishita thought.

"Should I call him?" She asked herself.

"What if he rejects the call?"

"What if he also burst out of anger? As a revenge?"

"What if he has blocked her?"

All the questions attacked in her innocent mind, as she shook her head & decided to call him & hope for the best.

The phone rang but no one picked it up, when she was about to cut the call Rajvir said,

OTP~

"Hello" Rajvir said.

"Are you busy?" Ishita asked, her heart beating fast.

"No" The short reply was enough for her to understand that he was still angry with her.

"Are you angry on me?" She asked.

"No"

"Are you outside?"

"No"

The short replies were killing her as she took her all courage & said,

"Seeiknowididwrongbygettingangryonyou-soiamsorryihopeyouunderstandthatididntgetangryonyouintentionally" she started telling everything in one breath. As Rajvir couldn't understand what she was telling so he shouted on the call,

"STOP!" His voice made Ishita flinch in her place, as she looked at her phone then slowly kept it on her ear.

"I didn't get what you were trying to tell me"

She thought to keep the answer short & clear this time, as she said,

"I am sorry..." She said.

As on the other line, Rajvir was smiling.

"For what?" He asked.

"For getting angry on you even when it was not your fault" she said as she looked around her room.

"Alright... I forgive you" Rajvir said.

She smiled a little.

"Okay, then.." She said, as they was nothing to talk about.

"Then?" Rajvir thought she want to telling something sweet, but was hesitating to do so.

"Then?" She asked confused.

"Then what?" Rajvir asked again.

"Then, bye" she said & hung up not waiting for his reply.

She giggled at him after hanging up. As she went downstairs for dinner after her mother called her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 908 14
Just some one-shots about our favourite couple :) Re-posting my write-ups from India-forums. Please Do Vote and Comment. 〈 Ishita x Raman 〉 ✪ Highe...
2.8K 130 10
"What the hell are you so scared of, Ishita? Why can't you love me back?" His voice boomed in the room with an echo. "I'm afraid of falling in love w...
232K 8.2K 37
Ekansh Malhotra-a 28 year old arrogant, rude, businessman, CEO of Malhotra Industries.By hard work achieve success at a very young age.people address...