Fast draw 🎯 Vkook Mafia

By Cover_fire

"You either spill the name Jeon, or I blast yo funny fuckin' head this very moment," , the chunky suited poli... More

Character Introduction and Warnings
Newsflash
The Cop
Know your place πŸ”ž
Deal?
Lust games
Homecoming
Kidnapped
Let's do it then πŸ”ž
Not ready
Wanted
Pet
Aren't you bored of me?
The boss
Necktie πŸ”ž
O-oh
Trust building exercise
You're not dirty
Author's note (important)
Kisses in the car
The mission
Roommates
The reward πŸ”ž
V
Color
On the balcony πŸ”ž
Early in the morning
Let's have it your way πŸ”ž
The father
Birthday present
First time
Savage Love πŸ”ž
Friends and Foes
The 1/2 brother
Cold πŸ”ž
Broken Dreams
New paths?
The leader
The attack
The born killer
The traitor πŸ”ž
The Kill
Trust
Love story
A beauty
Lust or Love?
Bipolar
Woes of a lover
Lessons
Goodbye
Rebirth
#Video-teaser
The Truth
Not an Update*
The encounter
Caught in the act πŸ”ž
The right thing
Fast Draw
Epilogue 🎯
New book announcement!
Bonus chapter 🎯
#Buy me a coffee?#

Turning point

19.8K 1.2K 1.6K
By Cover_fire

A/n: i'd call this one, 'the game changer'. God im so nervous.

The atmosphere in Jungkook's office room stilled for a long moment, no one making the slightest movement or sound as they simply watched the scene unfold right in front of their eyes, jaws hung open.

Jungkook still had his face turned to the side, except that now he had a hand covering his slowly reddening cheek. He didn't look up or anywhere else, just stood there, caressing the hand mark slightly.

"Watch your words," Seokjin growled lowly, the fire in his eyes simmering as he regarded the young leader," what did you say? Pest? Taehyung was a pest to you?"

"Hyung will you just--" Namjoon tried to but in, sensing the quick downslide of the situation but stopped when Seokjin snapped his head at him in fury.

"I'm not done talking, Joon." He told the boss's right hand, authority dripping from his tone before turning to face the ravenette again," do you know what a pest is Jungkook? Something that we don't want around us. If that was what Taehyung was to you... tell me why you kept following him around all day like a dog after it's master?"

Jungkook looked up at his words, eyes darkening and jaw clenching slightly.
Seokjin simply scoffed, crossing his arms on his front.

"What? Am i wrong? As if it wasn't painfully obvious how whipped you were for the so called pest."

"He was nothing but a toy i liked to play with." Jungkook spat lowly, canines grinding down in his mouth as a blue vein suddenly popped up on his neck.

"Sure. Oh-- Is that why you started pushing him away and go hid behind your old shenanigans, when he said he missed home and wanted to leave? Because he was just a regular toy to you and not somebody special?" Seokjin smirked, watching the color drain from the gangster's face, only confirming his suspicions.

The other members in the room passed confused glances amongst each other, especially Hoseok who gulped nervously.

He was already confused when Seokjin brought up Taehyung's topic, acting all oblivious when he had already informed the oldest about everything that happened before he came back. He even told Namjoon, who also reluctantly agreed to keep it a secret for now. And now this?

Jungkook being whipped for Taehyung?

What even--

"Hyung i think im not the one who needs to watch their mouth right now," Jungkook spoke in a dangerously low voice, taking a warning step towards the older who stood his ground, smirk falling into a sneer.

"I know everything. I know everything  tou did. You can silence me up but what about your conscience Jungkook ook? Did it even let you sleep at night? After literally killing the innocent guy you kidnapped and held hostage for this long?" The oldest questioned him.

"He betrayed me." The ravenette grumbled back, eyes blank but glinting with something indecipherable.

"I dont remember him swearing an oath of allegiance to you either. He was a cop and you are a criminal. Not to mention Taehyung lost his home country, his dignity as an officer all because you thought it would be fun to kidnap him for your perverted needs. If he really-- really did out us to the police i wouldn't be surprised because he was just doing his job." Seokjin said seriously, side glancing at Namjoon who stood stunned on his place.

"B-but Sunbae-nim, correct me if im speaking out of turn," Soobin intervened the conversation, taking his boss's side, " but you should not s-side with a traitor! Jungkook leader-nim did nothing wrong by executing him."

"Soobin you are still young and you clearly have no idea how the world works, let alone the underworld." Seokjin told him sharply before turning to face Jungkook again, who was now looking down,"There are traitors everywhere and your almighty leader nim here knows exactly what im talking about, don't you Jungkook?"

"Hyung what are you talking about? We don't understand... anything." Namjoon looked beside him at Yoongi and Hoseok who nodded along, faces etched with nothing but more and more confusion.

"Jungkook will tell you himself, won't you? Oh wait let me ask him then... what were you doing on the day of the attack leader-nim? When the fleet of cops raided your hideout, killed your men, where were you? I clearly remember Taehyung "the traitor" trying to call you again and again for help but you didn't receive his calls, were you busy doing something?"

Jungkook froze at the older's questions. If the color on his face hadn't drained before, it clearly had now as he watched Seokjin like he was some ghost. The older only smirked in return.

"Was that something... fucking your step brother's girlfriend for favours, yes?" Everyone gasped out at the revelation, eyes flying to their boss who flinched and stood there like a deer caught in headlights. Soobin slowly turned to look at his leader, an expression a mixture of shock and disappointment covering his face.

"Your father visited me while i was in prison." Seokjin informed him, noticing the confusion on his face,"turns out old prick can't stop bitching about his son. But lucky for us he spouted some golden information which would otherwise have been simply brushed under the rug."

Jungkook hung his head low, suddenly feeling as if all eyes were on him. His heartbeat sped up and form cowered slightly.

They were watching him, staring him down.

Shocked, disappointed, contemptuous gazes, all on him.

Just the way he knew he deserved to be looked at.

"Jungkook..." the oldest began, voice softer as he turned to face him again, "Not only are you lying to us but you are also lying to yourself. Do you know why you really asked to kill Taehyung?"

When the ravenette didn't answer, head still hung lower than ever, Seokjin sighed and glanced at the others who were already staring at him with sorrow and hurt.

"Taehyung didn't die because he betrayed you or something, you killed him because of your own guilt. You were guilty that you let such a big attack go down because of your carelessness and couldn't handle taking the entire blame. You were so consumed by it that you couldn't see anything. Taehyung was a previous cop and therefore an easy target, with some jumbled up call records who could've been made by literally anybody, but you didn't dig deep into it. You didn't inquire the hows and whys. You just went with what came to your mind first, all because of your own fucking guilt."

The gangster let out a small gasp, stumbling a little to the back as he heart finally started weighing him down. He felt cold, and small. Giving Taehyung a chance? Digging deep? Why hadn't he done that?

Had he really--

No!

What had he done?!

Seokjin took a few steps closer to Jungkook's slightly shivering form, the former's face finally showing an emotion other than anger.

Pity.

"You started pushing Taehyung away because you were scared. And insecure. You were scared because you were falling for him and when he just said he missed home you freaked out that he was going to leave you just like the others did. You were insecure that he didn't want you and could rightfully walk out of your life anytime and you would have no control over it, am i right? You started sleeping around and avoiding him not once caring about how he felt on being cast aside. Then all of this happened and i bet Taehyung needed you to trust him once but you didn't. You ordered his execution without a second thought. Tell us the truth... was it because you thought it was better to have him dead than live away from you?"

Jungkook quickly shook his head, but nothing left his lips when he finally lifted his face to look at Seokjin, eyes swimming with several unshed tears and hurt.

It was the first time someone had seen Jungkook crying, real genuine tears.

Seokjin just sighed pitifully, after having relayed all that was piling on his chest from god knows when. He had been there when Taehyung cried his eyes out on his lap about Jungkook avoiding him all the time after what he said. And to his luck Seokjin never found it hard to put two and two together. He had always seen right through Jungkook.

He just kept shut all this while because it wasn't his place to meddle. Until now.

"No-- I-- i-was going to send him back h-home.... i didnt really-- don't really want him t-to d-die...ever-no--" the boy finally confessed to himself, the belated realization finally dawning upon him. He realized it all. Whatever that happened, whatever he did and it's invariable consequences.

Jungkook looked up at Seokjin with shock written all over his face.

He was just too blind to notice it before. And now that he did, he hated how small and cowardly it made him feel.

He killed someone... he killed Taehyung because he was just a coward.

A coward.

Nothing else.

"It doesn't matter now, does it? You already killed him. He's gone now. Taehyung is gone..." The oldest trailed off, his voice almost a whisper in the air.

"And it's all your fault."

_________________________________________

"Jungkook, please open the door." Hosoek banged the wooden door of the ravenette's room, urging him to open up and come out for what seemed like the umpteenth time.

After what happened in the boss's office Jungkook had bolted out and locked himself in his room, refusing to meet or answer anybody.

It had been three hours since they last heard any sounds from inside and Hoseok and the others except Seokjin were already going crazy from anticipation.

They didn't want to leave Jungkook alone knowing very well what he was capable of doing to himself if they did.

"Jungkook!!" Hoseok hit the door again a couple more times, groaning in frustration when it remained unanswered. He turned to Seokjin who just stood at one side with his eyes to the floor and glared at him. "Hyung why?? Why did you say all that back in the office?"

Seokjin didn't say anything but simply looked up to face the younger with a somber look on his face.

"Look i admit what he did was wrong but you have to look on the other side of the story too! He's the leader of our mafia... he did what he had to do, what his father and all of us expected from him and that was to punish the traitor. It wasn't his fault that someone used Taehyung's phone and framed him as one." Hoseok told him and Seokjin looked away.

"But he could've stopped it hobi. He could've given Taehyung a chance to explain himself." Seokjin replied through his anger," but no. He had to just go and mess it up!"

Namjoon, who was standing a little further away with his back pressed up against the wall looked up at his boyfriend with a pair of sad eyes.

"Ofcourse he had to mess it up, hyung. You yourself said he was falling in love and Its not like he fell in love with anyone before this. He probably didn't know how to handle it."

Yoongi, who had been quiet uptil now also looked up at that statement, silently agreeing to it.

Seokjin turned to face them, an incredulous look etching his face.

"That doesn't mean he can kill him-- are you guys being serious right now?" The oldest scoffed, walking upto the middle of the corridor. He lowered his voice enough for only them to hear.

"You all are saying this just because Taehyung's not actually dead... but what if he were? Do you realize how irreversible the situation could have been? Would you be able to convince yourselves to forgive what Jungkook did then?"

The three men went quiet at that, eyes lowered again. Seokjin scoffed and nodded slowly.

"That's what i thought. Look, I know kook faced a rough childhood and a lot of hardships because of his father and his mental problems but it still doesn't justify him hurting others. It doesn't justify him trying to use and control others and flip out when it gets out of his control. He nearly killed an innocent soul because of that. I know he didn't do it intentionally but it still doesn't make him right, in any which way." Soekjin finished, a huge sigh escaping his lips. He pursed his lips, feeling his chest constrict for both the youngers.

Only if Jungkook knew what he had ended up doing... not only to Taehyung but to himself.

The momentary silence in the corridor broke when the door to Jungkook's room opened with a small creak. The four members looked up, relief painting their faces when they saw Jungkook slowly emerge from the door.

The ravenette looked like a ghost, his gaze stuck on the bland wall of the corridor. His clothes looked messy and hair ruffled, sticking out in different directions. His eyes were red and dazed out as if he had been crying for a long while.

"Kookie..." Yoongi trailed off, reaching a hand to his shoulder but Jungkook brushed him off and turned away, walking down the corridor like a walking dead.

The hyungs watched after the young boy going away, no one knowing what to do about it.

Because none of them had fathomed that the situation would get this complicated.

And it was only the beginning.

_______________________________________

"Hyung... what's this?" Taehyung asked, pouting a little as he eyed the hand clasped within his own. He titled the hand slightly, eyes running over the little cursive letters inked on the clear pale skin," Why did you ink this name in your fingers too?"

Jungkook had the boy sitting between his legs on the car's bonnet with his chin tucked over Taehyung's shoulder. He also looked down at their hands, smiling a little as the younger fiddled cutely with them.

"Because i wanted to?" He answered, snuggling his nose into his silver hair and taking a huge whiff as his arms held the boy closer from the waist.

Taehyung huffed, puffing out his cheeks in response.

"W-who is the Tiger." He asked bluntly, sounding a little around upset.

Jungkook withdrew from snuggling his hair and glanced down at him with a hint of a smile.

"I told you... Just someone."

The silver haired boy turned his face a little to look at Jungkook who was already staring at him, trying to hide a smirk.

"B-but you just called me baby tiger a while ago... isn't it p-possibly me then?" The boy stuttered nervously as he gazed up at the older with a pair of hopeful glittering eyes.

Jungkook finally broke into the laugh that he had been trying to contain, shoulders shaking from the impact. Taehyung squinted his eyes and pouted, feeling humiliated.

"Fine! Don't tell me, im j-just stupid and--" Taehyung stopped talking when he felt a pair of lips pressing over his ear, a quiver quickly running down his veins.

"And what if i said it was you?" The boss murmured lowly, opening his mouth to lick on the boy's earlobe.

Taehyung just blushed wildly, cheeks and neck and whole body heating up and going red not only from his actions but his words too.

"W-why would you tattoo m-my name on your hand then?" Taehyung asked in a small voice, feeling his heart wanting to break out of it cage as he pushed his back more against the older's strong chest.

"Like i said... i wanted to." Jungkook replied simply, moving his lips to his neck and peppering a few kisses there.

"B-but don't you think its too... r-romantic?" The boy questioned shyly, lacing his fingers with Jungkook's good ones. The boss stopped his actions on Taehyung's neck, stiffening a little at his words.

"I don't believe in romance Taehyung." Jungkook lifted his face and told him seriously,"i can't love and do all that sorts of cheesy shit lovers do."

"O-oh," Taehyung bit his lip, feeling a little embarrassed and upset as his cute lips fell into a frown. Jungkook noticed that and his own heartbeat sped up for some reason, having him hold the boy even closer.

"But i can still fuck you the way you want me to. And make you feel so good. Who even wants romance when we can fuck right?" Taehyung nodded dumbly at his words, yelping a little as he was flipped over, his back suddenlybagainst the car's bonnet as an evily smiling Jungkook hovered on top of him.

Unexpectedly enough it was Taehyung who reached up and pulled Jungkook into a kiss, just as the older slipped his cock inside his already loosened hole.

"I-its fine... as long as it's you-- ah-- it's fine."

Jungkook smiled faintly, mind replaying the memory ever so vividly as it had just been yesterday.

It was from the night they had sex for the first time. Him and Taehyung, in that silly god forsaken flower field. Jungkook's lips twitched when he remembered how the boy had bravely asked Jungkook to fuck him right in the field.

It had really awed him. Although he never admitted it, that boy really awed him sometimes.

As the ravenette trudged down the middle of the empty road, dark grey clouds looming upon his head and covering everything with its gloomy cape, no other thought crossed his mind. 

Nothing other than that one memory that he had kept hidden under the shadows of his mind for so long.

It went on his mind in circles, round and round and round. He couldn't stop thinking of that night.

Where it was just him and his kitty. Happily kissing and fucking all night long under the starlight.

Holding each other, smelling each other, touching each other.

And then it wasn't long before it struck him. How it wouldn't happen again. How all of it was never coming back again.

Because Taehyung wasn't coming back.

And it was all Jungkook's fault.

The ravenette stopped walking abruptly, one foot on the boulevard and the other hanging mid air. His eyes widened, hearing the whispers fly around in the air.

Taehyung was dead now.

He really wasn't coming back.

'And its all your fault.'

Just like that all the memories, small and big that he shared with the dainty brunette began flashing through his mind like a filtering reel. Right from the day he saw him the first time and felt that funny feeling rise in his tummy, the way Taehyung adjusted always his glasses over his nose, the way he stuttered at every other word, the way his lips pulled into a bright boxy smile when he drew that flower on Stevie's wall, the way he always blushed when Jungkook praised him... wierdly nothing sexual came to his mind that time, how could it?

It wasn't just about sex. It was never just about sex with Taehyung.

It was the only thing... genuine in Jungkook's whole treacherous life. The only thing that gave him happiness.

And it wasn't coming back.

Why? Because Jungkook's fears and insecurities had gotten the best of him, made him spill Taehyung's blood with his own two hands.

Jungkook forgot how long he had been standing frozen in the middle of the road now, numbly staring at down his hands that shivered like little leaflets in the wind.

He had been so lost in his thoughts that he completely missed the bellowing horn of the vehicle which was speeding up on his direction.

The car honked repeatedly but Jungkook didn't move out of its way. Maybe he heard it, maybe he didn't but he didn't make the slightest effort to lift a foot and walk away from the advancing carrier of death.

But to his luck the car stopped right at a foot away, its body turning and tires making a loud screech, just evading him off his death.

_________________________________________

A/n: y'all aren't prepared for the next chapter ;)

Just remember... karma only comes back when you are at your lowest.

Salanghe! 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

554K 26.8K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
479K 17K 31
Jeon Jungkook is the strong true blood alpha and bad boy of the whole pack, he is also a cold and bad person, he is a fuck boy who like to fuck aroun...
Taekook By MB7

Fanfiction

808K 20.3K 37
Instagram au Taehyung is a model Jungkook is a successful kpop idol
44.8K 1.5K 44
Consist of Taekook fanart/English comic Auβ™‘ Cute and fluffπŸ’œβœ¨ TaehyungΓ—Jungkook🐰❀️🐯 CREDIT TO THE REAL OWNER ( if you guys want to know who's the r...